- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's see what happend the day before Max shrank.

The doorbell rang. Samantha checked her phone to see the door cam. She was a bit surprised to see her son's lifelong friend Chris standing at their porch. Since Max moved out they haven’t seen each other often. “I am coming” she let him know over the speaker, swung up from the couch and walked to the door, clad in her tight gym shorts and workout bra. She was seen as more than just conventional attractive, a trophy wife like no one has seen before. Her husband on the other hand was just as attractive. In his golden forties he had a better trained body than most young twenty year olds. He sipped his tea in the kitchen and gave her a quick glance as she walked past. “Who is it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. 

“Chris” she responded quickly passing him and opening the front door, greeting Chris with a smile. “ Heyy there. Haven’t seen you in a long while. Come in” she stepped aside letting the smaller man enter their home. Ending her life as a human with that simple action.

They spend the morning talking about the good all times, Chris telling them he was supposed to meet Max here. He even served them their coffee, being familiar with the interior of the home.  Shortly after lunch he excused himself, going to the bathroom he left them behind in the living room.

When he returned he noticed the piles of their clothes. The concentrated virus he mixed into their drinks has taken its effect. Now he only needed to find them.


Samantha closed her eyes. Her head hurt like a sledgehammer was pounding into her skull. A feeling of dizziness washed over her, making her moan uncomfortably. When she opened her eyes her blood froze. She shrunk. It wasn’t hard to see that. Her worst nightmare have become a reality. She knew about the virus, even saw someone shrink in front of her. But even better she knew the dire consequences she was in now. She shuddered thinking of all the ways she used some tinies she found, facing the reality that the same things could be done to her now. She needed to flee. She turned on her heel and started to run towards the end of the couch. Halfway to her destination she could feel the ground shake and tremble. The footsteps of a titan, of the now gigantic Chris. She considered for a moment stopping and letting him find her. But she knew better, having eaten her step-sister after watching her shrink. She knew that people were two faced when it came to tinies. So she just continued to run. She heard Chris calling their names, a little hint of confusion in his voice. 

Her miniature heart pounding in sync with the grandeur of the footsteps echoing threw her body. The couch's fabric terrain stretched out before her, a vast expanse of plushy valleys and towering peaks that seemed to defy the laws of scale. The journey to the bottom promised danger.

But staying on top risking being seen would be more dangerous. So she took a deep breath ready to climb.

A shadow descended upon her. “Ohh no Mrs.Williams. You should not do that.” Treetrunk like fingers engulfed her and she was picked up like the ant she was. The smell knocked out her senses, the realization of vulnerability broke her spirit, the sheer difference in power between her and the person holding her shattered her mind. All she could do was collapse to her knees and taking in the image of the human turned god that gently lifted her to his face.


Liam Williams awoke on his carpet. He was knocked out for just a second. But there had never been a more impactful second in his life. As everyone else in the world he knew in an instant what must have happened. He rubbed his temple trying to form a coherent thought. Then his world shook. As he turned gigantic sneakers moved towards him, as the giant wearing them strolled over to the couch, calling out his name. His brain couldn't fully transfer every information he was taking in being knocked out of it as the sneaker descended upon him. Out of instinct he ran. He barley managed to escape being crushed, the impact still sent him flying. Landing on his back, he got the wind knocked out of him. When he grasped the vile stench of unwashed socks and feet, sweat filled his lungs and nostrils. He began to cough, nearly choking on the fumes. Luckily the feet moved again. To his shock he heard Chris call out his wife's name. He must have found her. Then the giant moved again, turning around to sit on the couch. The thundering sound of Chris sitting down boomed down on him. He cowered at the feet of his son's childhood friend. To his horror Chris talked again. “I must be the luckiest guy in the world to find you, Miss Williams. I will make you mine. And to show you how you will spend the rest of your life..” Liam could hear a rustle. Then his protective instincts kicked in, he needed to protect his wife! Without a thought he began to climb the grimy boulder like sneakers, reaching the ankle in quick succession. He then used the leg hairs of the giant as stepping stones, not even stopping to think about the mistake he just made. That realization set in as the enormous fingers engulfed him to, lifting him by the head. 


Later that day

Both parents were trapped in a moist hell, between colossal nuts covered in ball sweat. Chris had already used them to get off twice, Samantha was still covered in his spunk. Back at their former home. He took everything, their keys, credit cards and any cash he could find. He then stuffed them down his boxers and ordered them to keep him horny. To Liam's surprise Samantha was already broken. Her look had something manic about it, as she eagerly licked this guy's balls. She didn’t mind the jizz covering her, she didn’t stop or pause her task, making sure to lick every inch. 

Then they heard a familiar voice, and every hope was turned into despair.

“ Are you ready?” 

Hell yeah,“ replied their tormentor, inviting their son into his home.


Chapter End Notes:

I originally wanted to make this a one off. But now i think i might continue it. C&C welcome.