- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A "small" start, meeting Chris and Max.

Childhood bonds are often among the strongest we form in life, built upon a foundation of shared secrets, adventures, and unbreakable trust. In a world where people could contract the “Shrinking” disease, losing their height and status as a human trust was more valuable than ever.

Max knocked at Chris' apartment door. They had known each other since kindergarten, having been best friends since both could remember. Today was one of their most valuable traditions, a chill sleepover. Max just finished his shift at the hospital and went straight to his friend. They would spend the rest of the day watching movies and playing video games. Those nights have become rarer, which has made them even more valuable to Max.

After a short delay, Chris opened the door, dressed in gym shorts and a muscle shirt, showing off his toned arms. What Chris lacked in height, he made up for with muscles, having sculpted a good-looking body in the gym. Max looked down on his shorter friend and greeted him with a grin. “ Are you ready?” he asks, barely containing his excitement. "Hell yeah,“ replied Chris, gently boxing him in the side, "can’t wait to smoke you in Mortal Kombat” just as enthusiastically. After setting in, Max shot a quick text to his parents, letting them know he would come over for lunch tomorrow. 

The evening went just as planned. After some light-hearted competitive gaming, they ordered some pizza and watched a movie. Max checked his phone, noticing that his parents had neither replied nor read his text. “Don’t worry.” Chris cheered him up. “They are probably just busy at the moment”. “I guess you're right.” Max replied, noticing a slight, sly smirk on Chris’ face. The headaches started well into the night. It was like a drill to the front of Max's head. Like the mother of all migraines. “I think I should call it there.” he tells Chris while rubbing his dome. His friend responded as he expected, with much care. He turned down the light and offered Max the chance to lay down in his own bed instead of the couch. Max obliged. While Chris offered tea and painkillers, he undressed  to his boxers and snuggled into Chris' comfortable bedsheets. He thanked Chris and asked him to leave him alone, as he drifted into a light sleep. He was gently woken up by a little ruffle in the room. He opened his eyes slightly, seeing Chris in his underwear trying to sneak through the room. In this half-asleep state, something felt strange. There was movement inside his friend's boxer shorts. Before he could process or understand this fact, he drifted off to sleep again. 

He awoke suddenly and jolted upwards as if he were stung by a bee. His blood froze, and his heart skipped a beat. His worst nightmare has become a reality. The surroundings had changed massively. He took that information in, knowing in an instant what it meant. He contracted “Shrinkism”. Max's stomach turned, and he puked. His heart was now racing, and his thoughts were running through his head at impossible speeds. How? Why now? What will happen? He lost balance and fell to the ground, his world was shattered. In his current form, he wasn’t considered a human anymore; legally, he had a few more rights as an ant. What should he do? He needs to get to the hospital. There, they could figure out the extent of the disease. There, he would be safe. He needs to get Chris’ attention, he trusted him. And as soon as he thought about how to do it, the doors to the bedroom opened.

Chris, looking at an empty bed, looked confused, not spotting Max in his diminutive form. 

“Hello? Max? Are you here?” he asked in a gentle, caring, yet confused voice. Max began to jump up and down, while Chris looked around the room. Scanning the room, he couldn’t see his friend at first, but then he noticed the pair of underwear Max wore yesterday, and then he spotted him. A look of true surprise washed over Chris. “OOhhh my god,” he stuttered, raising his hand to his head. “No, this can’t be happening.” he said in disbelief. He slowly

approached his now tiny friend. “Are you okay?” he asked, the question totally pointless but helpless to say anything else. Max’s view was taken up by his now titanic friend.

"Please, you need to help me!” he shouted up to the giant.

“Sorry dude, I can’t hear you,” Chris replied, putting his hand down next to Max. “Climb on, so I can hear you.”

Max obliged without hesitation. Stepping on the platform like a hand, he squatted down, when Chris raised the palm to his head.

“You need to help me.I need to get to the hospital.” He pleaded with his gargantuan friend, true fear showing in his eyes.

“Of course I help you, dude.” Chris' voice boomed like a thunderstorm. “I just need to get dressed first.” He said this while putting his tiny friend down on the nightstand.


Over an hour later, Chris waited at the hospital, when the doctor finally returned with the tiny Max in his hand. 

“The testing is done for now,” the doctor says, addressing Chris directly.

“We measured him at 1.7 inches. His vitals are fine, and his condition is stable. He has above average endurance for someone his size. His compressed form should withstand nearly every force. That is rare.” The doctor stated all of this matter-of-factly.

“There is only one problem.”

Chris raised an eyebrow. "What's that?”

“ We can’t reach his guardians to sign the documents. They aren’t responding to the calls and texts.”, The doctor's tone changed to a more stern tune. “We aren’t allowed to keep him here, but without someone signing the waivers and adoption forms, he would be given over to authorities.” 

“What??” Max and Chris asked in unison, shocked at the situation.

“That can’t be true.” Max muttered, burying his head in his arms.

“I am afraid so.” The doctors didn’t change his tone.

“Could I sign as a proxy?” Chris asked after a short moment.

“Well, only if the patient agrees to that.” The doctor said this, looking down at Max in his hand. His tiny head sprung up. What options did he have, really? Besides, Chris was his best friend, he could keep him until his parents could be reached. He looked up at his gigantic friend's face. “Would you do that for me? Until we can reach my parents?”

“It would be better than giving you to the authorities.” Chris said, nodding. “Yes, for you, I’ll do it.”

After all the paperwork was filled out, both signed, giving Chris full ownership over his shrunken friend. They left the clinic with Max safely stored in Chris' shirt pocket. The ride back home was silent. Once Chris arrived home, he went straight to the bedroom. “This couldn't have gone any better.” he says out loud, fishing his tiny friend out of his pocket. Max was taken aback by his friend's happy demeanor. He was dropped onto the nightstand without much care, watching in shock as his friend unbuckled his pants while still monologues. “ I had my doubts at first, us being friends and all, but fuck it, this is so much better.” His trousers dropped to the floor. A warm whiff of groin musk washed over Max as Chris moved his covered crotch closer to him. “And it wasn’t cheap, you know?” Max continued, grabbing the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down, revealing his semi hard cock. Even in this state, it dwarfed Max. The uncut tip was big as a car to him, the balls the size of a garage, and the stench of sweat as potent as an impending storm, heavy and foreboding, hung in the air, hinting at the disaster about to unfold. “But it was worth it.” Chris continued grabbing his cock head and peeling back his foreskin. “For this family union alone.” 

Max could not believe his eyes. Under the giant foreskin of his childhood friend were his parents, even smaller than him. “Now, let’s play” Chris chuckled.


Chapter End Notes:

C&C welcome and wished for.