[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After his high school graduation, and the summer starting to come to a close, Evan decides that he wants to make a move on a long-time crush, Mia. As a romantic gesture, he shrinks himself down and offers himself up to Mia to express his feelings. However, things don't go to plan, and, after a rejection from Mia, he says something to her that shifts her and their friend group's opinions of him.

All characters within are 18+. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14512 Read: 9939
Published: November 10 2023 Updated: November 10 2023
Story Notes:

This is a commissioned work that I've been working on with the requester for a few months now and I wanted to post it on here. If you end up liking what you read here and wish to commission me, feel free to check out my commission compilation posted on my profile. The first chapter of that has information on how to go about that. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

1. Chapter 1 by lilnit [Reviews - 0] (3683 words)

2. Chapter 2 by lilnit [Reviews - 0] (2693 words)

3. Chapter 3 by lilnit [Reviews - 0] (3023 words)

4. Chapter 4 by lilnit [Reviews - 0] (2897 words)

5. Chapter 5 by lilnit [Reviews - 0] (2216 words)