- Text Size +
“Here’s the little guy,” Kayla said around a small chuckle. 
“Looks like he’s had an adventure,” Mia replied. 
Evan didn’t react as he was rolled over onto another palm, Mia’s familiar face hovering above him with an almost shit-eating grin on her face. He was completely exhausted, his body spent and he knew there was no way he could get out of this. His only way of returning back to normal size had been crushed under Mia’s hand when she slammed her hand down on him a couple days ago, and…well, he really didn’t know how he could return to normal life after this. 
“Yeah…” Kayla replied with another chuckle, “My girlfriend Natalie sends her regards–I think she might get into this whole…shrunken people thing.” 
“Damn,” Mia returned, raising her eyebrows, “Jaycie already told me she’s into it now, too. I didn’t think I would be, but uh…” 
She dangled Evan between her two fingers, giving him a smug grin. 
“This little bastard’s mine, I think,” she finished. 
“I would’ve tossed him in the trash or fed him to my dog after he called you a whore, but…well, you were always a little more creative than me.” 
Mia and Kayla exchanged a few more words before Kayla made her exit, saying something about helping Natalie cleanup after the house party. Regardless, Evan was too exhausted to really pay attention to it–though, it seemed Mia was already set on what she had planned next. She carried him into her bedroom with a confident stride, her suitcase and a few belongings packed on her bed. With a sigh, she finally unwound the elastic from around Evan’s body. 
Embarrassingly, he flopped over in her palm like a ragdoll, which pulled a laugh from Mia as she turned him over so he was looking up at her. 
“You really are pathetic,” she commented, “Never saw it much before, but now…” 
He stared up at her blankly, Mia looking down at him without much expectation for a reaction as she seemed to shift her attention to digging around in her suitcase. Finally, she pulled out a box, opening it with a click before dropping him inside. He could see that he was lying between a bottle of lube and a vibrator, sitting snug in the little case as Mia stared down at him, a small grin crossing her face once again. Her eyes almost seemed alight with what could only be described as smug victory. 
“I think I can find a use for you, anyway.” 
Evan was case in darkness as she closed the box, a click sealing him inside before he was presumably placed back inside the suitcase. 
The next several hours passed in a blur. Mercifully, Evan managed to pass out, though the movement of Mia packing her stuff into a car had woken him up a bit. The rumble of the car was enough for him to fall back asleep, though his mind was still with Jaycie and Kayla sometimes. Seeing them using him to get themselves off, the musk of their sex still stuck in his memory. It was both weirdly erotic and terrifying at the same time. Rendered so small, so useless. Even now, he knew there was no other future for him. 
Mia was going to make sure of that. 
***
Evan wasn’t brought out for a good half a week, still kept in that suffocating box as he was left to lay there. Either sleeping or thinking himself to death. 
So, it was a bit of a relief that his box suddenly moved–the jerking motion sent him rolling over onto his back as the lid was opened. Mia’s face appeared above him. She had her hair pulled up, dressed in a more relaxed attire. Though, he could see that her sweatshirt had the logo of a metal band on the front of it. From the look on her face, Evan couldn’t exactly tell if it was super early in the morning or late at night. 
Though, as Mia pulled him out of the box, he soon got his answer. 
“This early morning class is a killer, so you’re going to make it a little more interesting,” she commented in a low voice, “Lucky for you, I have dormmates, so I can’t draw this part out.” 
With that, she brought Evan up to her plush lips. Her black lipstick covered lips parted, Evan reaching out to stop her. His hands landed on her lower and upper lips as she let out a soft huff of a laugh. Regardless, she kept trying to push him into her mouth, his arms and legs getting in a way as Evan struggled to prevent that from happening. Finally, she pulled him away from her mouth with another, somewhat annoyed chuckle. 
“Just for being a little shit…” she muttered, Evan watching as he was raised up higher. 
Mia tilted her head up, an almost cruel smile pulling at the sides of her lips as she opened her mouth up wide. Evan fought hard, trying to cling onto her fingers before she managed to dislodge him. Then, he was falling through the air. The momentum managed to turn him somewhat just enough so he could see the dark maw of Mia’s mouth rushing up at him. Evan eventually fell inside her mouth, landing on her tongue. He bounced, the slickness of her saliva driving him toward the dark hole at the back of her mouth, where he would no doubt be in for a world of torture if she accidently swallowed him and he couldn’t die. 
Yet, despite the closeness of that making him yell, Mia shifted her tongue so he was pushed toward the front of her mouth. His back collided with the metal of her tongue piercing, Evan letting out a grunt before her tongue assaulted him. He was mushed against her cheek, the muscle licking up and down his body, drenching him in a gathering pool of spit before Mia pushed him into the side of her mouth. With a sucking motion, she swallowed down the excess spit with a terrifying noise before Evan was suddenly falling again. 
Evan landed on her palm again, covered in spit from Mia’s mouth. Though, she gave him another small dose for good measure, letting out another amused hum when he flinched a little. 
At that moment, however, Evan didn’t notice that she had pulled her pants down somewhat. 
Mia turned, pushing out her ass somewhat that was straining a pair of black panties that she maneuvered down with a free hand. With a free hand, she pulled one of her cheeks apart, revealing her asshole to Evan as he was brought toward it. Getting flashbacks to Jaycie and her horse ride, he started to struggle against it. His leg kicked out, only managing to get pushed inside the hole. Eventually, Mia pinched his legs together with a finger and pushed him inside slowly. She let out a soft, quiet moan as she did so. Evan sunk in deeper until her anus pinned his arms to his side. 
At that point, her hand retreated. It left him with his head sticking out, the tightness of her ass keeping him from being able to do much outside of wiggle. Mia pulled her panties back up, casting him in darkness with only the slope of her massive asscheeks in his sight. 
Her walk to campus was difficult, considering he couldn’t free himself from the grip of her asshole, Evan twisting himself around in hopes that maybe he could free an arm. Try to push himself out into her panties, at least. Yet, each sway of her hips would push one of her asscheeks against him, undoing any progress he may have done. Outside of working Mia up, however. 
She did make it to her class, however. 
Evan knew this because the pressure around him increased almost tenfold, her asscheeks pinching his head while her anus kept his body pinned inside her. Though, he could feel her clenching herself around him, as if teasing him as the minutes dragged on. All he could feel was the blood against his face, the smell of her skin and an odor from her ass. Eventually Evan couldn’t take it and started trying to wiggle himself free again, which only had Mia clenching her asshole tighter around him again, letting out a small, short sound. Still, he continued. Even if he couldn’t get free, he could at least make this torture for her to sit through. 
Mia wiggled herself in her seat somewhat, grinding herself down on Evan. If she was seeking out contact or trying to still him, he didn’t know. However, the pressure was enough to make him stop sometimes. Yet, she would also start moving herself if he stayed still for too long, and Evan knew that she could only take so much more. He kicked his legs out, dragging them along the inside of her asshole, twisting his shoulders. It didn’t move him any further outside of Mia, but it was enough to where she had a hard time not letting out whimpers that she couldn’t control. 
In the end, she didn’t actually end up sitting for very long. Evan was in the middle of another useless attempt to wiggle himself out of her when suddenly the pressure around him lifted. 
He gasped in a breath of air, though the familiar motions of Mia walking cut his moment of relief short. Her strides were quicker this time, however, the movement battering him around a bit somewhat. Yet, that quickly changed as he heard the sound of a door shut, followed by the sound of another door being locked. With some quick movements, Evan was suddenly in the light again, his head still sticking out of her ass. He could see the toilet, though thankfully it didn’t seem like Mia was in there for that. 
Her fingers sought him out again, gripping his head before she could get a hold on his shoulders. 
Mia didn’t pull him out, however. Evan was suddenly being thrust in and out of her asshole at a dizzying pace, unaware of how Mia had braced herself against the bathroom stall, her fingers buried into her pussy in time with her thrusts. She let out quiet moans at first, the only sound being her and the slight wet sounds of her fucking herself with her fingers. Yet, it wasn’t enough for her. 
She started to really drive him in and out of her ass, the pressure making Evan wiggle and kick, which only spurred her on. Mia let out a few longer, drawn out sounds as she was intent on getting herself off. Her asshole consumed him like a hungry animal, parting for him easily enough and reluctant to release when she pulled him out, before driving him back in again. Over and over, and Evan could only do so much as he was powerless to stop her. 
Mia’s moans got louder, more high pitched as she had him rubbing against the inside of her ass while her fingers rubbed against her G-Spot almost ruthlessly. Evan wanted to shut his eyes, the movement overwhelming him. Yet, it only made it worse. So, he just wiggled around, hoping to get her off quicker. Which she really seemed to respond to, Mia clenching her asshole around him as she let out a moan. 
“Fuck, yes, struggle more you little–” 
With a swipe of her finger against that certain spot inside her pussy again, Mia let out another whine, pausing as she fucked Evan in and out of her ass for a little while longer before picking up pace with her fingers again. With a groan, Evan watched as she pushed him hard into her asshole, his arms being shoved inside before her finger pushed him inside. Immediately, the slick walls of her asshole clung to him ten times tighter than her pussy could, her finger retreating as Mia seemed to push herself toward her orgasm. 
With a cry, she finally managed to push herself over that age. The walls of her ass tightened around Evan so much that he could swear he almost felt something in him crack. There was no pain, and as far as he was aware there was no damage, but Mia clenched around him tightly as she rode out her orgasm. She remained still for a few moments, breathing heavily before she sloppily pulled her panties and pants back on.
Mia moved out toward the sink, washing her hands as she looked at her flushed reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were read, there was sweat dotting her forehead and she really looked like she had thoroughly fucked herself silly in the college bathroom. She knew she would look wild returning to the classroom. However, feeling a little wiggle from her captive in her asshole, she placed a hand on her ass with a small chuckle. 
She straightened out her appearance somewhat, yet she couldn’t help but shake her head lightly after with a somewhat blissed out smile. 
“I really have to pass you around the dorm if you’re this energetic first thing in the morning…”