- Text Size +

Evan really couldn’t make heads or tails of where he was. 


Once Mia had stuffed him into her panties, all he could really do was lay there as her pants sealed him pretty tightly to her pussy. He could tell that she was walking somewhere by the movement of her thighs rolling him somewhat, but he really had no idea where she was headed. Mia’s pussy lips pretty much surrounded him, keeping him pressed up against them as she walked. 


Evan knew she could feel it, too, as her lips were somewhat engorged, leaking the odd drop of fluid onto his body. Though, clearly, Mia didn’t really have the time to address that. A part of him was tempted to move–if anything, to at least release the rubber band that was wound tightly around his body. Yet, he also didn’t want to make this walk worse for him than it could be. 


Yet, he didn’t have to worry about that for too long, as it seemed like Mia found what she was looking for. 


She sat herself down on a park bench to wait for her friend, looking as casual as someone could be while sitting at a park. For Evan, however, the shift was pretty significant. The world around him suddenly became tighter, Mia’s weight pressing down on him, her legs pressing in tightly against him as she crossed her legs. He was pinned under her pussy, the weight pressing down against him and around him making it unbearably warm. While it was dark in her panties, Evan could understand where he was and the looming figure that was pinning him down. 


Finally, he couldn’t help but squirm, bending his legs and twisting his body against the lips that held him where he was.


Mia’s reaction was instant, tensing up somewhat as she took in a small breath. 


“You little shit,” she breathed with a small, amused huff. 


With a shift of her legs, she ground herself down on Evan, grateful for a way to pass the time. 


The pressure that came down against Evan was suddenly tenfold, Mia’s pussy enveloping him as she ground herself down against him. He was smothered by her somewhat, face and body pressed against the inside of her lips as she moved back and forth slowly, dragging him somewhat along her. Evan could feel himself getting soaked by her, Mia rubbing herself against his face as more of her juices leaked down over him, inside his mouth and nostrils as he tried to take a breath. It was weirdly mortifying and arousing at the same time, Evan struggling to keep his body from reacting as he felt himself being dragged along her slick folds. 


Mia continued this for some time, the back of her hand pressed against her mouth as she slowly moved her hips back and forth against the park bench, and Evan. Thankfully, the park seemed pretty empty at this hour, the sun starting to cast a low orange that suggested it was getting a little later in the evening. 


Though, a new voice made her freeze. 


“Mia?” 


“Jaycie, hey,” she greeted, standing up, “Sorry, I didn’t hear you come up.” 


“Don’t worry about it,” Jaycie chirped with a small wave of her hand, “So, is he really…?”


“Yep,” Mia replied with a short huff, “Can’t believe he really thought this would work. I mean–kinda sweet at first, as unfortunate that I couldn’t return the sentiment. Of course, he had to go and ruin it for himself. I figured I might as well make the best of the situation if he’s going to be an asshole.” 


“Yeah, I guess…” Jaycie replied, sounding a touch uncertain, “Though, I did say I’d go first, so…” 


“Sure, let me just…” 


Evan, who had been listening to the muffled exchange, couldn’t really believe what he was hearing. Jaycie, who didn’t really have it in her to harm a fly, wanted to go first to do whatever she wanted with him? With his body, more so, considering Mia seemed to make it clear that she didn’t really see him as a person anymore. Still, he couldn’t help the small bit of relief that washed over him when she pulled him from her pants. 


“Did you really keep him in your pants?” Jaycie asked, letting out a small, somewhat disbelieving chuckle. 


“Come on,” Mia replied with a light roll of her eyes, “I cleaned him off beforehand and I’m sure you have a water bottle in your car if you want to make sure.” 


Evan stiffened somewhat when his world shifted, Mia bringing him down to rub the edge of her jacket against his body roughly before he was being passed off to Jaycie. He landed on her soft palm, her giant face looking down at him curiously before her eyes widened somewhat. 


“He really did this. You weren’t joking.” 


“Why’d I lie?” Mia asked, watching as Jaycie closed her hand around Evan, holding him around his torso as she brought him up toward her face for closer inspection. 


“Jaycie…” Evan spoke, finally managing to find his voice after everything that happened with Mia, “Hey, you don’t have to–”


“Hey!” Mia snapped, stepping closer and flicked him hard against his head, the force making his jaw snap shut. “Toy’s don’t talk. So, shut up.” 


Jaycie didn’t reply, pressing her lips together into a thin line as if she was in thought for a few moments before Mia spoke up again. 


“Anyway, you have that horseback riding thing?” she asked, “I didn’t want to keep you for too long, I know you’ve been working on that for a long time.” 


“Oh, yeah,” Jaycie said with a small grin, lifting her gaze to look over at her, “I don’t want to be late, but I’ll text you!” 


Evan watched as Jaycie pulled back the neck of her t-shirt somewhat, pushing her hand inside to drop him along the bottom cup of her bra and under her breast. Once again, he was sealed away, the smell of Jaycie’s body wash hitting him as the weight of her breast kept him pinned under it. He had never thought of her as someone who was overly curvy, yet she now had him pinned under one of her breasts as she started to walk. 


The small movements had the globe of flesh rubbing against him constantly. Warm, heavy, and soft, it was hard not to react to it. Especially with the knowledge of where he was, a constant mass moving over him. 


Though, he knew she had mentioned horses. The ranches were pretty far away from the town, which meant that Jaycie would have to drive at least. Still, he knew he was in for a bit of a journey. 


Still, she seemed…kind of sympathetic. Maybe he could convince her to go easy on him. 


***


What were seemingly little dismissable movements of Jaycie’s breast as she drove were doubled for Evan. He was far closer than he ever thought or really wanted to get to Jaycie, yet he was learning quickly that he was powerless in this unfolding situation. If it wasn’t stuffed in Mia’s panties, he was tucked under Jaycie’s breast, the mound of flesh rubbing and bouncing against him subtly enough to press against his body but not enough to really get any lasting pleasure from it. 


Naturally, it was a long drive, but the hand reaching into her bra to pull him out came a lot quicker than Evan was expecting. 


He dangled somewhat, held in the middle by the thumb and pointer of Jaycie’s hand as she seemed to look him over somewhat. The expression on her face didn’t seem overly cruel, but he really didn’t know what to expect from this situation. Still, he took in a small breath and managed to find his voice enough to say something. 


“Jaycie…this is a huge misunderstanding…” he started, watching as she tilted her head somewhat. 


“Oh, so you didn’t call Mia a whore?”


“...Well, yeah, but it was the heat of the moment,” Evan explained, wiggling somewhat against the restraints of the rubber band around him and Jaycie’s hold. “I was hurt. She…gave me all these signals. Just kind of played with me all these years–” 


“So it’s her fault that you read into those wrong?” Jaycie interrupted, a harder look crossing her face, “Nobody played you Evan, but I guess it’s just fine to degrade Mia when she doesn’t return your feelings? Would you do the same for any of us?”


“Yeah, I called her what I did, but that doesn’t warrant whatever this is!” Evan called out, “You don’t have to play into her game. I know where I got the shrinking stuff from, I can contact the company for a regrowth vial and I won’t ever talk to that fucking psycho ever again.” 


“Psycho?” Jaycie snapped, “She didn’t return your feelings, you called her a whore. You deserved whatever happened after.” 


“You have to be fucking kidding me…” 


“Y’know…” Jaycie started, undoing her seatbelt, “I was just going to stuff you in the glove compartment until I was done with this thing. Yet, if you want to be an ass, I can work with that.” 


Evan muttered the start of the question at her words, but his world was shaken up as Jaycie moved herself into the backseat. He was pinned under her massive hand, watching as she undid her jeans and shifted so she could pull them down somewhat. Finally, he watched as she lifted her hand from him. He watched as she shifted back so she was looming over him somewhat, her ass hovering over him. Really, he had never noticed her ass before, yet all he could see was her cheeks as she pulled her panties down somewhat. 


With a free hand, Jaycie reached back to grab him again, parting her ass cheeks with one hand. Immediately, Evan knew what she was planning to do. 


“Jaycie, wait!” he called out to no avail, Jaycie lifting him closer and closer to the puckered hole ahead of him, “Don’t do this!” 


It was useless, Evan forced to watch as she shifted somewhat to her asshole parted somewhat. She slipped his legs inside, Evan trying his hardest to wiggle himself around as if it would stop her in any way. It was quite the opposite, the giantess above him letting out a small hum of pleasure. She only pushed him in further, Evan watching as her anus swallowed him up. First his legs, then his hips, eventually up to his arms. He sucked in a quick breath of putrid air as the hole parted one more time to swallow his head. Jaycie pushed him a little further inside, the tight and slimy walls keeping him pretty immobile. 


He watched as her finger retreated, the hole closing up instantly and trapped him in darkness. 


Evan was inside Jaycie’s asshole. He was inside her as she got out of her car and commenced with her horse riding lesson, that tight cavern only squeezing against him tighter the more he struggled against the onslaught of motions. The whole lesson only lasted an hour or so, yet for Evan it felt like it dragged on forever. Each movement, each bounce of her ass against the saddle. Mercifully, he was up far enough to not have to feel the brunt of that too much, yet it was enough to make him struggle. In turn, Jaycie would tighten her anal muscles as if she wanted to feel him do it more. 


Eventually, he gave up, forcing himself to save his strength as Jaycie continued with her riding. Really, the angle and motions had him feeling a little sick, blood pooling his head and all he could smell was her ass. It was torturous, even after she wrapped up her final lesson and made the drive back to her home. 


He really didn’t know if he had passed out or his brain had managed to just tune everything out for his sake. Yet, Evan wasn’t really aware that Jaycie had moved on to showering, Evan hearing the running water as her asshole parted. She eventually fished him out, pulling him out of her ass with a small moan. 


“I’m surprised Mia didn’t just keep you…” Jaycie commented, Evan taking in deep breaths as he could finally breathe a little easier. “The way you wiggled around…shit.” 


“Jaycie…” he started, but she had moved on. She shoved him under the torrent of water that was her shower head, Evan’s words drowning out as he roughly took water into his mouth and up his nose as she roughly cleaned him off. 


As much as a part of him already knew better, he couldn’t help the small bit of hope as he felt her unwind the band around his torso. Yet, he only realized that she was doing so to make more room for…


Evan was pushed back against something slick and hard, a tilt of his head back making him look up at the pink, erect model of a cock. A dildo, he numbly realized as Jaycie wound the rubber band around him and the sex toy at the same time. He had free use of his arms, yet any pushing against the elastic around him only threatened to cut into his hands. 


He watched as Jaycie stood up to her full height again, leaving him strapped to a mounted dildo that she had on a shower seat. At his current angle, he could only see her tits and stomach, coming down to a somewhat trimmed patch of hair that his eyes lingered on as she brought a hand down. He watched as Jaycie played with herself openly, drawing slow circles against her clit as she moaned softly. She eventually moved on to play with her breasts, slick with water as she tilted her head back, blonde hair laying heavy against the back of her head from the water. 


Though, Evan was broken from his semi-trance when Jaycie turned around. She presented her ass toward him again, shifting back until the tip of the dildo was lined up to her pussy. He watched as she slowly sunk down onto it, her pussy lips parting to take in the dildo as she let out another soft moan against the rushing of the shower. Really, Evan had never seen anything like it before, her pussy looking almost like it was greedily taking it in as she sunk down on it. Closer and closer to him, growing larger and larger above him until it was all he could see. 


Instinctively, he raised his arms up as if he alone could stop her, yet his arms only just slipped inside her as Jaycie sunk down fully. Her pussy slipped down around him easily enough as she let out a pleased gasp, Jaycie bouncing herself lightly over the length of him a few times. All Evan could do was take it, her pussy walls clinging to him tightly as they ran up and down his body, against his face. All he could breath and taste was Jaycie, her fluids getting into his mouth and nostrils as she continued to ride her dildo. 


She started to move quicker, bouncing harder and quicker as she let out more strains and whimpers. The slick sound of her skin slapping against the wet surface of the shower chair and the dildo pushing into her was all that could be heard behind the sound of the shower. Evan knew that she was getting close to her orgasm, given how quick and hard her movements were becoming.


All the while, Evan was forced to use his arms to push against her pussy so he could get some sort of air. Yet, all that really succeeded in doing was drag his hands and arms up and down her walls, which only spurred Jaycie on as he could hear her moans becoming loud. 


Jaycie bounced herself on that dildo over and over, hand pressed over her mouth as Evan was trapped against the base. It almost felt like he was drowning in her fluids and the water, yet the knowledge that nothing would kill him didn’t bring him too much comfort to his panicking mind. It had him moving harder, trying to push her clinging walls away, wiggling his body against the slick back of the dildo he was tied to. 


Once again, that only brought Jaycie more pleasure. 


As Evan could feel some of his strength start to ebb out from the exertion, Jaycie’s pussy started to flutter. She moaned deeply before letting out a soft curse, slowing her movements to push the dildo deeper inside her with a few thrusts. Finally, her pussy clenched tightly around Evan and the sex toy as she cried out lightly, riding out her orgasm, which pushed a whole new wave of fluid over Evan. It got into his mouth, around his head, and all he could do was wait until it had leaked out from around the dildo. 


Jaycie didn’t stand up, however, sitting down on the seat with the dildo still buried deeply inside her. Evan was left to just wait, Jaycie’s pussy clenching around him a few times before things started to settle. 


So he thought, at least. 


Slowly, Jaycie started to grind herself against the dildo, moaning lightly against the oversensitivity. Yet, she couldn’t help it as she craved to feel that rush again. She knew that if she went too quickly, it would push her toward her orgasm quickly again and it would be over too soon. 


Fortunately for her, she knew how to control that and, unfortunately for Evan, she was ready for another almost immediate round as she started to move herself up and down the dildo again with slow, dragged out movements.