- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to write another Coco story so soon, but Crazyguy225 figured it would be best to strike while the iron is hot.  I got to learn even more about Coco-kaichou, and some of the senpai, friends, and kouhai, which was fun.

...though the word count completely got away from me ^^;




“U-Um…  Excuse me?”


It had been hours since he last saw anything.  The plush seats of the van he had willingly climbed into were the softest he had ever sat in, but as the drive continued, the silence and vibrations of the engine running weighed on his mind.


Despite there being three other people in the vehicle with him, only the older, thirty-something, scary-looing woman replied whenever he spoke, and as of the last couple hours, typically accompanied with an annoyed or exasperated sigh.  “Yes?  What is it?”  Her professionalism kept her words polite, even if her frustration made her tone anything but.


“Well, I w-was just wondering how much l-longer I’ll have to wear this blindfold?”  After getting off the plane, he didn’t question anything.  There were easier ways to kidnap someone, so he went along with what they told him to do.  I understand they want to keep her address secret for her privacy and safety, but still…  Perhaps it was being deprived of one of his senses for so long, but the longer he was kept in the dark, the more his thoughts spiraled downward.


“We’re almost there.  Please, be a bit more patient and don’t distract us.”  He didn’t need to see the eye roll she just gave him.  “I know you must be getting nervous and impatient, but we still have other work we have to get done, even on the–!  Shit!  Someone get ahold of Aloe-san’s manager.  Get her to take down that tweet, we’re making an announcement about that next week.  I swear, new girls can be such a…”


Though her answer didn’t relieve the doubts he was having, the young man followed her instructions and kept his mouth shut.  With a new generation of Hololive girls debuting recently, the staff behind the talent would likely be overworked and stressed out.  Just because he won a contest didn’t mean they got time off to relax.


Still, you’d think they’d hire more people with the $500,000 prize I get if I win this event.


It was an odd contest, especially for a company like Hololive to host.  Then again, they likely made more from the entrance fees alone to justify it.  Purchasing merchandise from a Hololive girl leading up to the launch of the newest generation that recently debuted entered fans into a contest where a randomly selected fan from the girl who made the most during that period would get to live with her for 100 days!  If the fan managed to stay the full duration, they would receive a prize of ¥55,000,000, just a bit over $500,000 USD!


It still doesn’t feel real.  All those hours doing paid surveys and online commissions was worth even just getting to meet Kaichou in person, let alone live with her for three months!  He couldn’t even clearly remember anything before getting the email notification that he had been selected.  If he was dreaming, he didn’t want to wake up, not before getting to meet with the energetic, bouncy, charismatic dragon girl that got him through the long hours of tedium that was his life, Kiryuu Coco!


Along with the form he filled out online, the dark-haired, intimidating woman who showed up at his apartment to pick him up had him read and sign a waiver that he mostly glanced over.  Most of it was legal jargon that mostly equated to a non-disclosure agreement not to reveal Coco’s address to the public, clauses absolving them of responsibility should he get injured in her apartment, and forfeiture of the cash prize should he not complete the challenge under any circumstances.  But the part that was casting doubt in his mind that he initially thought was silly was the clause that he’d only get his winnings after her returned to his home.


At first, I thought that was just how they’d get the person to cooperate and not try to live with the girl indefinitely… but what if they never let me go home?  Then they wouldn’t have to pay me the money.  It was a nonsensical, unreasonable doubt to have, one that he dismissed easily hours ago.


But the more he thought about it, the more he could picture the weary, grumpy-looking woman standing over him in a latex outfit, looking down at him with disdain and dark circles under her eyes as he was chained up in some dark room.  Then again, that also could have just been a bit of his inner masochist showing through since, even in a more casual-fitting, dark suit, her modest chest, wide hips, and thick thighs were exuding potent ‘dommy mommy’ vibes… and he had, again, been left to just his thoughts and imagination for hours now.


Ultimately though, he’d have his answers soon as the van pulled presumably into a parking lot and came to a stop.  “We’ve arrived.  I understand it will be a bit difficult to walk while blindfolded, but please keep it on until I say so.”  The woman said, taking his hand at the door slid open and she unbuckled their seatbelts.


“Y-Yes, ma’am!”  Following closely behind her, he stumbled a few times and caught his foot as they ascended a staircase, but soon the sound of her knuckles rapping against a door announced their arrival.


“We’ve arrived, Crazyguy639-sama.”  Slipping the blindfold off as muted, soft footsteps approached from the other side of the door, the woman heaved a heavy, weary sigh, relieved of one of her many burdens of the day.


“You know that’s just my userna–”  Turning to correct her, the dark-haired young man paused as the locks and latches of the apartment were undone and the door quickly opened.


“Hey, hey, is this my new, little roommate?”  Though not as energetic as it was during her streams, there was no mistaking the low and husky, feminine voice.


Snapping his head back to the now-opened door, his eyes widened as he got to see, in person, the orange-haired girl meeting them in her purple, cartoonish, goofy dragon onesie pajamas that he had only seen in streams before!  Her bright smile betrayed the drowsiness in her eyes as she yawned and stretched her hands out toward him.  Holy shit!  It’s her!  It’s really Kaichou!  Did she just get out of bed?  She looks so cute!


With a bit of drool leaking from the corner of her mouth, she pounced toward him with her tail wagging behind her.  “He’s so fucking cute~!  I could eat him righ–”


Clearing her throat, the older woman quickly pulled him back into her soft chest to avoid the dragon girl’s attack.  “Coco-sama, have you had breakfast yet?  You can’t eat Crazyguy639-sama.”


Given her dry, serious attitude with him the whole way here, it was odd hearing her joke around like that.  I mean, she playfully dodges those kinds of questions on stream, but Kaichou doesn’t really eat people, right?


“Come on, not in front of a fan!”  Not denying the implications, Coco composed herself and took his hand.  “I mean, nope… I don’t know how delicious humans are.  Now, come on, Crazyguy… 36, no… uh, don’t tell me.  I know this one…  Uh, 936?  693?  Actually, that’s too much of a mouthful and I am not going to stumble over your name during streams, so I’ll just call you Crazy… or maybe Cray-kun?  Cray-chan?  Cray-Cray?  Whatever, I’m sure chat’ll figure something out and we can roll with that!”


Dragging him into her home, Crazy looked back as the older woman grabbed his other hand and stopped her.  “Not so fast, Coco-sama.  You can’t take him into your apartment like that.”  She said, reaching into her pocket.


Before the young man could see what the woman was pulling from her pocket, a heavy force struck him in the back of the head and his vision quickly blurred and darkened.  As he passed out, he heard Coco giggle as she supported him.  “Oh!  Right.  Can’t have Kana-tan, Sui-chan, or Anemachi getting him.  But why didn’t you transport him like that?”




The throbbing of his brain and aching across his body were the first things Crazy registered as he began to wake up.  I only hit my head…  why does my whole body hurt?  Sitting up, he rubbed the bump that formed where he was struck and looked around to get his bearings.  Initially, his vision was blurry, so registering more than indistinct, fuzzy blobs was beyond him, though even with that, the vastness of the open space around him couldn’t be mistaken.  Huh?  I thought I was in Kaichou’s apartm–!!  As his brain started to process the information his other senses were overwhelming him with, Crazy’s situation became clear.


First was a booming sound from high above him.  Even dropped several octaves, he could recognize the famous dragon girl’s cadence and energy.  She was close enough that her voice reverberated through his body, but far enough away that he couldn’t make out what she was saying.  It was also colder than when he arrived, with a biting chill spread across his entire body.  It didn’t help matters that his clothes had been removed while he was unconscious.  Whatever the rigid, cool surface he had been laying on was, he didn’t have his shirt, jeans, not even his underwear, to act as a barrier between him and it.  But the trembling of his body wasn’t caused by the unnatural cold.  As his surroundings came into focus, Crazy’s mind instinctively knew it wasn’t mistaken with what it was seeing.  Everything around him was much, much bigger than it should be.


Monitors the size of football fields, cameras bigger than houses, a computer mouse the size of a pick-up truck, and a keyboard longer than an Olympic pool, there was no way he could be lying on a gigantic computer desk… and yet it all felt too familiar somehow.  As he turned to look at the gigantic, horned, orange-haired girl bouncing around energetically in her chair, she had changed into her iconic outfit.  A button-down shirt that required a low-cut shirt underneath to contain her huge breasts and black, formal-looking overshirt with elegant, decorative trim that was also designed around her chest.  If she were wearing her red, pleated skirt with it, he couldn’t see it from where he was sitting.


As she spoke into a microphone, it was all too similar to the dreams he often had.  Am I dreaming?  W-Was it all a dream?  Did I really not win the contest?  It wouldn’t be the first time he had such vivid dreams.  Though he was typically in a laboratory of some sort with a gargantuan, beautiful, if not sleep-deprived, red-haired woman in a white lab coat as she experimented with other people his size.  However, he would only watch, and not get used for her experiments, pleasure, or meals, and rarely she would even acknowledge his existence.  Though, that was where he got his username from, as the bespectacled woman would always refer to him as ‘639’.  No, I’m awake!  I know this isn’t a dream, but how did I…


‘Because I would have made Crazyguy639-sama lick my asshole for all the extra work he caused me if I had shrunk him before getting here, and you wouldn’t have wanted him if I did.’  In the vestiges of the final moments before he passed out, he heard the older, strict woman’s reply to Coco’s question that he couldn’t process before.


They shrunk me?  They can do tha–  Actually…  Hololive has access to robots, monsters, youkai, fantasy creatures, magicians, and aliens.  I guess having ways to shrink people isn’t that abnormal.  It was pretty commonly known that Hololive talent don’t dress up and act ‘in character’ during their streams.  Coco is a real dragon, Kanata is a real angel, and Pekora is a real prankster (read: psychopath) from Pekoland.  These are just facts any true fan knows.  But why did they shrink me?  Aren’t I supposed to live here for the next 100 days?  Is there a legal reason for–?!


“Oh!  Hey, look who's finally awake, chat~!”  Paying attention to the giantess’ booming voice as a shadow was cast over him, Crazy looked up as she gently pinched him between her fingers.  “This is the lucky fan we’ve been talking about.  And as voted on before, I’ll be calling him ‘Romikyu’ for the next 100 days.  Say hi, Romikyu~!”  Setting him on her palm, Coco held him up so he was in frame of the feed window.


Other than his new size, it didn’t look like there was anything wrong with his miniaturized body.  Medium-short, dark down hair, emerald green eyes, unrefined musculature, he was still, without a doubt himself.  “‘R-Romikyu’?”  He asked, looking back towards her.


“Well, I said I was gonna let chat decide what I call you, calling you by your username would be too stiff and formal.  We’re gonna be roomies, right?”  Pulling him back and embracing him into her ample, exposed cleavage, she giggled playfully as she explained.  “Anyway, 639 seems important to ya, especially if you’d get it tattooed to the back of your neck...”


Huh?  Tattoo?  What tattoo?!  That was news to him.  It was difficult to accidentally get a look at the back of your own neck, so he had never seen that before.


“... so I added it to the choices.  Roku, mittsu, and kyu, or ‘Romikyu’~!”


“O-Okay.  I guess I can live with that for the next three months, but why did you have to shrink me?”  Accepting that everything was outside of his control at this point, Crazy tried to keep himself decent in front of a few thousand fans watching.  Wait, only a few thousand?  Kaichou should pull in more than…?!  Looking at the viewer counter, Crazy noticed that she wasn’t currently streaming on Twitch, but the Hololive-dedicated streaming site that allowed them to get away with content Twitch would ban them for, Holofans!  Not a lot of the streamers use it because Twitch is more popular, and it is a paid subscription service, but he had heard some of the content can get pretty erotic on the site.  Like Marine masturbating live, or some of the larger-chested girls streaming topless, as the name implies, it’s the Onlyfans of Hololive.  “I’m debuting on Holofans?!”


“What?  Oh, no.  I already showed you off on my main channel.  You just slept through it.  I just knew these fuckers would love to see your reaction to your room while you stay here.”  Plucking him up in her fingers, Coco smiled sweetly into the camera.  “Right, you horny fucking degenerates?  Are you jealous of Romikyu?  Turns out Romikyu here is American, so I bet he’s gonna love the best ‘American’ accommodations in all of Japan.”  Quickly spinning around, she raised her thick, purple-scaled tail, mooning her viewers as she shook her plump booty and gave it a hearty slap to make it wobble.  “‘Cause you guys know this baby wasn’t made anywhere else!  Look at those cheeks clap!”  Twerking her hips, up and down, the force of her obscene dance spread her meaty cheeks to separate and audibly slap back together, giving the people on the other side of the screen brief glimpses of plug stretching and filling her glistening pucker connected to her tail.


Doubting what he was hearing, it was reading the explosion of comments in her chat that confirmed to Crazy what his fate for the next three months would be.  “You’re going to shove me up your butt?!”


“Not all the time.  That would be boring.”  Stopping her impromptu dance, Coco firmly grasped the base of her tail plug and gently pulled it from her tight arsehole.  Making sure to keep the greasy, sweaty hole in frame, she brought the struggling, shrunken young man into view for her fans.  “But what did you think the challenge was?  Just live with one of us for 100 days and you get ¥55,000,000?  What kind of ‘challenge’ is that?  If anything, a degenerate little fucker like you should be paying us to live here, right?”  With the ease as if he wasn’t resisting her at all, Coco slipped Crazy’s legs into her wrinkled anus and clenched it tightly to keep him from escaping.  “Oh, but don’t worry.  You might reek after, but you’ll be safe in my fat ass.  We tested it out on our interns, and they were fine.”


Panic causing him to hyperventilate, the shrunken young man was stunned by the potent, foul odor leaking from the hole consuming his leg.  The aroma of stale butt sweat was nothing to appreciate either, but the reek of her bowels paralyzed his mind, leaving him defenseless as she clenched her anal muscle again, drawing him into her rectum up to his waist.  “W-Wait!  Wait, stop!  Kaichou!  D-Don’t, please!  C-Can’t you keep me somewhere else?”


“That’ll come later, I promise.  But, you’ll be spending a lot of your time in my ass, so it’s better for you to get used to it now.”  Not in the mood to negotiate, Coco clenched again, this time getting up to his belly button as he tried to pull himself free.  “But I’ll tell you what.  If you can beat my butt and pull yourself free, I’ll let you choose where I’ll keep you, or if you kiss my ass, I’ll let you out a bit sooner than I’m planning on keeping you in there.”


Straining his muscles to their limits, there was no way his minuscule body had the strength to contend with her gigantic asshole.  Not to mention, the closer his nose got to it, the more intense the smell got, making him weaker still.  “I… I can’t!  That’s not fair, Kaichou!”


“Oh, well then you better get to kissing my big, fat, sweaty ass, motherfucker~!”  Despite the vulgar language and merciless attitude, she was playing around with him, having the time of her life as sponsored chats came flooding in.  In just a couple more clenches of her bowels, she had the tiny young man’s face framed by her wrinkled orifice, squeezing in his cheeks and squishing his face.  “Aww~  Too late.  Guess you actually wanna stay in my marvelous ass for as long as possible.  Well, enjoy your time in there, Romikyu~!”


It was like a nightmare.  There’s no way he was actually about to get shoved up his favorite Hololive girl’s asshole, right?  But his body was already coated in a thick, slimy mucus and a twitch was all her asshole needed to sequester him from the outside world.  This can’t be happening!  Sure, I love Kaichou’s ass, but not like this!  Please, let me out–!  Squirming for all he was worth in a final, desperate effort to escape, Crazy froze when the rounded tip of her plug was aimed right at him and slowly approached.  N-No!  No, Kaichou!  Stop!  Don’t trap me in your ass!  Fuck it!  It’s not worth it!  “Kaichou!  Wait!  I don’t want to do this anymore!  I forfeit–urkk!”  Slammed in the face as the plug was swiftly inserted, Crazy was shoved deeper into Coco’s ass and deposited in her rectum.


“Hmm?  Hey, chat?  Did you hear Romikyu say something just now?”  Adjusting her tail and wagging it to make sure it was plugged in properly, Coco asked if what her little anal roommate said was picked up on the microphone.  However, the wave of responses either saying they couldn’t hear him at all or that he deserved to die in her ass and get flushed told her they didn’t.  With a mischievous smirk, she slapped her ass and pulled him deeper into her colon, shrugging.  “Oh well, too bad.”



Day ??


There was more to being in his favorite streamer’s rectum to be disgusted with than just the awful smell.  The heat was unbearable, and the squished walls around Crazy were slick with a sticky mucus.  Unfortunately, he even knew that it tasted about as bad as her colon smelt, and that wasn’t by choice.


Pounding on the tip of her tail plug did nothing to aid in her letting him out either, and of course, crying out for help was futile.  He was stuck in a giant dragon girl’s butt until she let him out and there was nothing he could do about it.


Even when Coco removed her tail plug, there was no escape for him.  Terrible, beefy blasts of her fermented gases blew him around her tight rectum, all but destroying his sense of smell as she wasn’t shy about letting one rip.  Even after the gas was expelled, the smell, like him, remained inside of her.  Not even leaving her anus unblocked gave Crazy the opportunity to escape, as, after expending a great deal of effort to reach the end of Coco’s digestive tract, he couldn’t pry it open or squeeze through.  All he could do was wait until she reinserted her tail, shoving him back into the depths of her colon.


H-How long has it been?  It feels like I’ve been in Kaichou’s ass for months!  With no accurate way to measure the passage of time, Crazy licked at the slimy walls for what little sustenance he could get from the disgusting fluids they produced.


He had passed out from heat, smell, fatigue, hunger, and the force of her powerful farts too much to rely on his internal clock.  Just because the dragon girl was lying down when he woke didn’t mean it was nighttime on the outside either, and tracking how often she pulled out and inserted her tail plug was inconsistent at best.


Her more turbulent bouts of activity were the times he was streaming, as there was just a different energy in her voice when she interacted with her fans that differentiated her inaudible tone when just talking to her friends.  He came to expect and even partially predict the erratic movements that accompanied a stream, though as a fan that watched so many of her streams, the shrunken young man knew she didn’t usually shake her hips as often as she was now.


She’s probably told all her fans I’m in here, which is why she’s shaking her booty so much…  I can imagine her now:  ‘Yup!  I can feel him rattling around in my ass.  See guys!’  Choking back more anal secretion, he hadn’t gotten anything to eat in so long, his tongue was numb to the awful taste.  People really can get used to anything…  And to think I would have killed to eat Kaichou’s ass out before.


Such fantasies are what kept him going while trying to win the contest that led him here.  Wishful thoughts of lucky pervert accidents putting them in compromising situations like what happens in rom-coms and the like.  He would have welcomed her sitting on his face before being shrunk.


Such ideas were suffocated in the miasmic stink of her bowels ages ago.  How is this even good content?  She didn’t forget about me, did she?  Nobody would even know I’m in here–hmm?!  Choking back the last bit of ‘food’ he could stomach for now, Coco’s intestines squeezed around the shrunken young man, pushing him towards her anus.  Before he could reach and ring muscle, Crazy was scooped up by a finger that had breached the sealed orifice.  Clinging tightly to the digit, it curled slightly before retreating from the putrid environment.  Huh?  Sh-She’s letting me out?  Is it finally over?  After what felt like an eternity, even if it was tainted by the stink clinging to his body, Crazy filled his lungs with fresh air as he was brought into the light.


“There’s my Romikyu-chan~  How’d you like it in my ginormous ass?”  The orange-haired girl asked as she brought him up to her face, smiling like she hadn’t just pulled him from a hell she condemned him to.  “I bet the last week just flew past, right?  I wanted to get you out a bit sooner, but I wanted you to get a good taste of what this baby can do.”  Giggling, she slapped her hefty cheeks a couple times, which freed a pocket of gas that had been brewing deep inside.


The trumpeting announcing the relieving of the build-up pressure was short, but loud, causing Crazy to flinch.  He knew all too well just how powerful those blasts were.  But more soul-crushing was the news she so casually dropped on him.  “A w-week?  I-It’s only been a week.”  He asked quietly in disbelief.


“Well~ more like five days, but who's counting?”  Laughing more heartily, Coco headed into her bathroom with Crazy.  “Oh, actually I guess we have to since you’re only here for 100 days, right?  So, just 95 more to go.”


95?!  I’ve got to endure that kind of treatment for 95 more days!  Despair as huge and hefty as Coco’s gigantic ass smothering the little hope he had left, Crazy freaked out.  He needed to clearly tell her he was dropping out of the challenge and wanted to go home.  “W-Wait!  Kaich–!!”


Before he could though, the dragon girl held him under the faucet as she cleaned all the slime and gunk off his tiny body, ignoring his pleas.  “Ya know, I’ve been doing a lot of research with my chat on Holofans lately, on what I should do with you and stuff.  You humans can be so imaginative, this is why I love your culture so much.  It was worth coming all the way here from my home world.  We have so much to try and so little time to do it all.”  After making sure she scrubbed every nook and cranny on Crazy’s body, Coco dried him off and brought the nearly-waterboarded shrunken man up to her face.  Sniffing him to inspect how good she cleaned him, there was a faint hint of her ass stink under the soap she used, but that was good enough for her.  “Yup, all clean.  Just don’t think you’ll get the smell of dragon ass off anytime soon.”  Returning to her room quickly, she took off all her clothes and climbed onto her bed.  “Before bed, I just couldn’t wait anymore and wanted to try this.”  Bringing Crazy down her body as she spread her legs, Coco rubbed her moistening sex.


“W-What?  No, wait!  Kaichou, please, I don’t–!?”  Promptly ignored as he tried again to get her to let him go, Crazy was shoved head-first into her dripping folds.


“Mmmmm~  Yeah!  That’s it.  Get in my dragon pussy and squirm for me, Romikyu~  Oh, FUCK that feels great!”  Plunging her fingers in and clenching her vaginal muscles around the panicking shrunken human, she continued pleasuring herself as she got hornier and hornier.  “I’ve never had a human in me like this before!”




With the crushing force of Coco’s swelteringly hot and flooding vaginal walls constricting around him, Crazy made an addendum to his evaluation of her bowel.  Coco’s rectum with narrow, her pussy was tight.  Even when his face breached a pocket of pheromone-laced air, he could barely draw a breath.  There was no space for his lungs to expand, and the more she masturbated with him, the more his ribs compacted on them.  Wiggling wasn’t only futile but added to his problems.


I’m gonna die!  If I don’t drown, Kaichou’s pussy is gonna crush me!  Panicking, Crazy didn’t even have time to acknowledge his own lust as his cock pierced the coiling folds of the gigantic sex.  I… I can’t breathe!  K-Kaichou, please!  Stop!  L-Let me out!  His silent pleas going unanswered, the shrunken young man could only endure and hope he could survive.


Drinking her flavorful nectar, he was able to sneak in more, shallow breaths as he began to match her rhythm.  It didn’t help with the increasing pressure as her love tunnel continued to squeeze down on him, and his bones strained and creaked more and more, but nothing was broken, yet.  At least, nothing physical.  His pride and dignity as a human being were shattered before, living like a parasite in her bowels, but being reduced to a toy for her pleasure ground the pieces to a fine powder.


I can’t j-just let her get away with this…  I’ve just been putting up with it…  Pleading with her didn’t work, enduring humiliation didn’t work, and cowering would only allow her to continue with impunity.  The rage of this injustice boiled up from the depths of his compliant soul.  I won’t j-just be a victim!  If she’s not going to listen…  I’ll make her!  Opening his mouth wide, Crazy buried his face into her undulating flesh and clamped his jaw shut as hard as he could.  How do you like this!?  Pulling back with all the strength he had left, the jolt that rocked Coco’s massive body indicated that she at least felt him.  Yeah!  Not so f–?!


His sense of accomplishment only lasted a fleeting moment, as Coco’s body spasmed in euphoric release and her sultry voice cried out in ecstasy.  The fleshy walls crushed down around him even tighter than before, twitching as a flood of satisfaction threatened to drown him, if the increased heat didn’t boil him alive instead.  All his defiance and rebellion served was to get her off just a tiny bit sooner.


S-Seriously…?  Physically, mentally, and emotionally beaten, bruised, and exhausted, Crazy clung to consciousness desperately, hoping to squirm out while Coco was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.  I-Is that all I’m good for…  A-Am I r-really just a toy for Kaichou now?




Sprawled out on her bed in sweat-soaked sheets, Coco caught her breath as she lazily stroked her dripping folds with a big smile on her face.  “Mmmm~  Oh, Romikyu.  I don’t know what you did at the end there, but it fucking rocked!  Holy shit, I don’t think I’ve ever came so hard.”  Sitting up, he was still squirming inside her, making his way down to the exit.  “Oh, did you want out?  Hmm…  Nah, I’m gonna keep you in there for the night.  Don’t worry, you won’t get crushed or suffocate in me.  My magic should keep you safe at least.”


Cleaning herself up and changing her sheets, though she doesn’t wear underwear often, Coco pulled on the tightest pair of panties she owned.  As she drifted off to sleep, with her shrunken roommate squirming like… well, crazy as he found his exit blocked, she patted her pussy affectionately.  This challenge was probably the best thing to happen to her since coming to Earth.




With a taut sheet of lace and cotton preventing him from slipping from Coco’s sex, Crazy had no choice but to accept that he’d be sleeping there that night.  Even if he did manage to push himself free, he’d just be stuck between her plump vulva, and that’s only if her fingers didn’t shove him back in.


Though, now that it wasn’t burning with lust and seeping with desire, it wasn’t all too unpleasant of a place to sleep.  At least it smells better than her butt.



Day 13


Unfortunately for Crazy, his reprieve from Coco’s ass didn’t last any longer than it took for her to wake up and relocate him back to his ‘room’, as she liked to call it.  However, he hardly stayed in her rectum for more than a day anymore.  She would push him out and clean him up for more naughty fun almost every night, sometimes letting him sleep in her pussy, but more often than not, it was straight back to her ass for him.


‘I like having you squirm in my drussy, but I love having you in my ass, Romikyu’ was the only justification she gave, condemning him to spend most of his time in her bowels.  And yet, compared to the initial five consecutive days of enduring the rancid stink of her butt and licking her intestinal walls just to not feel hungry, this was an improvement, if ever so minor or one.


However, there was a different issue that concerned Crazy as he weakly licked at Coco’s anal fluids.  It wasn’t a matter of the taste or texture of the slimy mucus bothering him anymore, such an aversion was overcome days ago.  It was his strength, or lack thereof, diminishing gradually every day.  When he wasn’t in the dark depths of the dragon girl’s ass or pussy, his arms were becoming thinner and more gaunt despite all the physical stress he put them through massaging Coco’s flesh to get her off quicker.  The cause was obvious to him, though Coco continued to either ignore him or just couldn’t understand what he was saying due to the size difference between them.  He needed to eat something with actual nutritional value.  His body was able to draw out and use the water content in Coco’s fluids well enough, but it had been almost two weeks since he had a proper meal.


I’m so full… but still so hungry…  Passing the time until his giantess captor woke up licking her rectal walls, Crazy rubbed his protesting stomach.  If Kaichou doesn’t feed me something soon…  She complained to him last time she masturbated with him about how he wasn’t as fun to play with lately and trapped him in her butt for a few days as punishment.  By this point, he’d eat out her ass for hours just for a crumb of bread, a speck of fruit, a drop of milk, anything that didn’t come from her butt or crotch.


His entire world rocked and rotated as the orange-haired girl woke up, leaving him in her rectum as she went about her morning routine.  However, thankfully, a finger did enter her anus at some point to pull him out.  “Geez, Romikyu, you know I love playing with you too, so can you put more… hmmm?  Hey, Romikyu?  Is it just me, or do you look thinner?”  Holding her finger up as the shrunken young man clung to it with all his measly might, Coco noticed his skin beginning to stretch over his bones and his sunken cheeks.  “Are you not getting enough to eat–!?  OH MY FUCK!  Oh, I’m so sorry, Romikyu!  I haven’t fed you at all, have I?  My ass is huge and juicy, but not exactly a healthy snack, is it?”


Rectifying her mistake, Coco gave Crazy bits of her breakfast as she sat down at her computer.  After nearly two weeks of having nothing to eat, even the unseasoned grains of rice he got tasted like a gourmet feast.  Though, because his stomach was already filled, he couldn’t eat too much no matter how much he wanted to.  At least she’s realized I need to eat something other than her ass and pussy to survive.  I’ll call that a win–?  Wh-What’s she looking up?  Unable to eat anymore, the dark-haired young man’s gaze wandered a bit as he looked up at her monitor.


He didn’t understand much Japanese, only the bits he picked up from watching her streams, and knew even less of the written language, but images and pictures were a universal language.  As she scrolled down the page displayed and switched tabs, he saw several different anatomic pictures of women’s breasts as well as mothers breastfeeding!


N-No…  No, s-she isn’t a-actually thinking of…  Hoping this just had something to do with a stream or other project Coco was working on, Crazy slowly turned his head to see the busty dragon girl using her free hand to massage one of her massive mammaries.


“Hmm?  You finished eating, Romikyu?  You didn’t eat much.”  Noticing that he was staring at her, Coco, picked him up with a beaming smile.  “I bet you’re just full from licking my butt so much, right?  Well, from now on I don’t want you to think I’m not going to feed you properly, okay?”  Pulling down the collar of her shirt, she bounced one of her breasts in her hand with a proud, smug grin.  “I shared some of my breakfast today because it was an emergency, but I figured I could use my boobas for more than bumping into things and making Rushia-senpai jealous.  Here, come suck on Coco-mama’s boobas~!”


“Huh?  W-Wait, Kaichou!”  Futilely trying to get her to stop, Crazy’s face was pressed firmly into the slightly inverted, puffy nipple as she pinched and squeezed it with her fingers.


“Uh ah ah.  Romikyu’s gonna be sucking on my tit like a cute little baby, so call me ‘Coco-mama’ instead.”  Giggling as she easily overpowered his attempts to push away from her breast, the orange-haired, busty girl followed the instructions she found online to loosen her milk ducts.  “Come on, Romi-chan~  Suck Coco-mama’s boobas.  Hora, hora~  There’s gotta be lots of yummy milk in there waiting for you.”


As if being squished into her chest wasn’t embarrassing and emasculating enough, Crazy had gone from being Coco’s fan, to anal roommate, to living sex toy, to her baby.  But, if the past 13 days had taught him anything, it was to not question her when she was seriously intent on doing something.  Well…  At least this will be something else to keep me out of her butt a bit longer…  Trying to look on the bright side, as well as embracing the pleasant scent surrounding her body, Crazy licked at the narrow orifice at the peak of her teat.  His tongue slipped in with little difficulty, thanks in large part to the massaging and twisting of her nipple Coco had done prior, and the increased pressure she applied as he did.


Moaning lustfully, Coco pressed her fingers directly on the back of Crazy’s head as a new sense of pleasure washed over her breasts.  Even with how big her breasts were, they were still really sensitive, and that was true on the inside as well.  “Oh yes~!  That feels good, Romikyu~!  Deeper.  Lick deeper!”  Pushing harder and harder on his head, Coco forgot about encouraging her breasts to lactate and indulged in the pleasure she was experiencing.  Twisting the shrunken man’s head to get his tiny tongue just a bit further into her teat, the pressure built and built up until…  his head slipped into a tight passage and her boob expanded around him until her nipple was touching her fingers again!  “Huh?!  What the fuck~!”


Holding up her hands in shock, Coco looked down at her tit, only to see Crazy’s body from the neck down thrashing around as he tried to pull his head free from her nipple!  Despite him being roughly as tall as her thumb, she had just shoved his head into her breast with no pain accompanying it.  If anything, it felt even better than having his tongue inside her nipple.


“Aww~  Since Coco-mama’s milk isn’t coming out, you’ll go in to get it, Romi-chan?  Okay, I’ll give you an hour or so to play in and drink from my booba.  Here, let me help you get in there.”  Too amused to not continue, Coco grabbed Crazy’s waist and pushed him deeper still into her chest.  It was far easier than she thought it would be, as his scrawny body just slipped right in, disappearing from the world without so much as a bulge to make her boob look any bigger.  “Wow, I didn’t think I could actually shove you all the way in.”  Groping her breast, the dragon girl could feel the wiggling lump the tiny man made.  Licking her lips, she bounced the stuffed mammary in her hand a bit before tucking it back into her shirt and stretching.  “I’ve still got some time before the stream today.  How are you going to entertain me until then?”




It was insane to even consider.  One of Coco’s boobs just swallowed him whole!


Two weeks ago, he would have been over the moon to have such an intimate relationship with her.  She was beautiful and energetic, and he had masturbated to her plenty of times.  Now though?  The trauma he was going to have after this would rob him of looking at her the same way again.  Compared to his time in her sex and rear though, while it had its own difficulties, he adjusted to being stuck in her boob far quicker.  There was no fighting it.  He couldn’t get out, so why waste the energy trying?


Locked away deep in her breast, the milk she was so eager to feed him was leaking out now, and with little other choice, Crazy drank what he could to avoid drowning.  After nothing but ass and pussy juices for two weeks, I don’t even care that this is breast milk.  I’m just so full…  However, even with how delicious and filling her dragon milk was, he was already too full to enjoy any of it, not to mention the nauseating motion of her breast bouncing with her every move.  Can’t you move a bit less, Coco-mam–!?  Kaichou!  Kaichou!  Catching his Freudian slip and correcting himself, Crazy shook his head to clear his thoughts before they were completely drowned in the sweet-smelling liquid’s allure.


Desperate to maintain some sense of his sanity, the shrunken young man kept reminding himself of the challenge and the prize money.  He had already been through the worst of it, adapting, mostly, to the potent fumes of her ass and the intense heat and tightness of her sex.


His time in Coco’s breast didn’t last too long though, as the rhythmic force of her milking her boob slowly pushed him back towards her nipple, with a flood of milk accompanying him.




“Ah, there he is!”  Grabbing onto her tiny, temporary roommate’s foot as it poked out of her nipple, Coco pulled Crazy the rest of the way out of her chest, leaking a lot of dragon milk now that he got it flowing for her.  “See, chat?  I told you Romikyu fit in my booba.  He was drinking Coco-mama’s milk like a good little boy.”


Sitting up and wiping the excess milk from his face so he could see, Crazy froze up when he heard what she said and looked up at her proud, smiling face.  She wasn’t looking at him, instead looking into her camera.  N-No… No, she didn’t!  Whipping his head around, he saw the window showing her video feed focused squarely on him as her creamy milk dripped off his body.


The chat on the side of the screen was flooded with messages telling her to drown him in her boob, to eat him, for him to die for being so lucky, how they wished they could suck on her gigantic tits, and so much more.  But even if some of them framed it in the most positive way possible, for Crazy it was somehow even more humiliating for her fans to know he had been trapped in her chest like that.  Some comments made fun of him, few actually pitied and showed concern for him, but most were jealous.


“But, that concludes the Romikyu update, so I’ll put him back in his room for now.”  Standing up and turning around, Coco made sure her ass was in frame as she spread her cheeks so her viewers could see her wrinkled back door.  “Wanna give Coco-mama a kiss first though, Romi-chan?”  Holding him up to her winking pucker, the orange-haired girl didn’t press his face into her greasy anus, but brought him close and waited.


With little pride or dignity left, Crazy instead decided to do what he could to make her happy and planted his lips on her oily backdoor.  If I’m obedient, she’ll treat me better… right?


“No way!  Oh my god, chat!  He actually did it.  I guess he’s getting used to my ass after all.”  Genuinely surprised by his compliance, Coco wiggled her butt in his face and snickered.  “Should I get him to ask me to keep him in my butt from now on?  It is prime real estate, right?  How many people can say they got the privilege of living in all of this thiccness?”  Despite what she said, Coco shoved Crazy into her meaty rear and plopped back down into her seat to continue the stream.


I didn’t just make things worse for me… right?




From that day on, Coco continued to get more and more creative with what she did with Crazy and how she treated him.  Rebellion and dissent were thoroughly ‘educated’ out of him, as her chat wanted compliance from him.  So, the shrunken young man learned to not question Coco, especially on stream.


She was Coco-mama when he needed to eat, which was provided exclusively from her teats.  If they got interrupted before she felt he had had enough, she knew she could easily continue by shoving him in her breast.  Depending on the interruption, he could be locked in the bouncy prison of breast fat and milk for hours before being freed.  Though, compared to what else she’d do with/to him, it was probably his most preferred outcome.  And again, the dragon girl’s milk at least tasted good, and it smelt pleasant in her tit.


The more she used him to masturbate with, the more she taught him where and play with her to enhance her orgasms.  There was no reasoning with a horny dragon, so Crazy never tried to talk her out of using him either.  Even if it left him sore, exhausted, and half-drowned each time, a happy Coco meant she would want to play with him more often.  And very few of her games used her butt as a prop… though her fans loved getting him to worship it for them.


The worst days were still the ones that resolved exclusively around her butt.  He had become the first, officially recognized underling of Coco-kaichou, though all of her fans that called her ‘Kaichou’ were still her beloved underlings too.  He was just the first one she could physically interact with, so in return for everything she does for him, it’s his job to pamper her full, thick rear.


Lick it clean on stream for thousands of people to see?  It was his honor.


Get blasted in the face with a bellowing fart?  Thank you Kaichou, may I have another?


It wasn’t his place to question her orders, or he’d get squished under her ass with her using a transparent seat and special camera so all her viewers could enjoy the show too.


The only thing that kept him going, to not drop out as each day got just a little bit worse, but also better from a certain point of view, was his sunk-cost fallacy.  Each day of torment behind him made the next just a bit more bearable.  There was an end to the challenge, and he wasn’t going to let everything be for nothing.



Day 99


Finally, the last day was upon them!  While it was still only the 99th day, the challenge technically only started when Crazy arrived at Coco’s apartment.  Since her next planned stream was in the afternoon the next day, that meant the challenge would have ended by then.


Coco threw a special, day-long stream to celebrate the 100-day challenge and look back on all the fun they had together.  Rather than doing perverted, sexual stuff with him all day though, she mostly just cuddled and nuzzled him with her cheek.  The tiny piece of cake she gave him was the first solid thing he had had in months, and she only suggested breastfeeding him after he brought it up.  There was no making him lick, sniff, or crawl into her butt, though her chat convinced her to set up a poll for the final game they’d play on stream.


The game that won was ‘Muffin eating Muff’, where Coco would grind her naked drussy on him until she got him inside of her, which was one of her favorite games.  However, she had tried to keep the last day of the challenge more wholesome.


Even after ending the stream, with Coco telling her fans she had a surprise for them next time she came online, she maintained her wholesome, accommodating attitude for the rest of the night.  She declined any suggestion of doing anything naughty when she asked for his opinion on what they should do.  The rest of their last day together was spent mostly with him watching her play video games and them watching movies together.  Even if he did so from her cleavage, the stark difference in how she had treated him to how she was now was like night and day.


Had she treated me like this from day one, I may have not even wanted to go home tomorrow.  Being laid on her pillow for the first time, Crazy admired the beautiful dragon girl as she crawled under her covers and rested her head next to him.  I mean… I’ll probably still watch her streams, but I doubt I’ll ever look at her the same way again.


“I guess this is your last night as my little roommate, Romikyu.  I hope you had as much fun during this challenge as I did.  You were super fun to play with.”  Smiling sweetly, Coco pulled him in to snuggle with her cheek.


Despite everything, seeing her happy made the whole experience a little more palatable.  “It was a bit rough, but I guess I had some fun too, Kaichou.”


“You’re still willing to call me ‘Kaichou’?  Were you a naughty little masochist all along, Romikyu?”


“Not even a little, but I have a feeling like I was built to handle hardships.”


“Really?  Then that means you could take something more extreme?”


Getting to share as tender as a moment can get with the foul-mouthed girl, Crazy’s excitement for the next day to come had him staying awake longer than her.  He had never seen her look so calm before, and had she made the decision to leave him outside of her body any other day, he would have made a break for it already.


No need to hide anymore though.  I don’t want anything to keep me from getting home and collecting my winnings.  Thinking of what to spend the money on, he slowly nodded off.



Day 100


Expecting an energetic and turbulent wakeup as Coco would typically all but fling herself from her bed in the morning, Crazy was surprised to wake up on his own to an empty bed.  Someone from the Hololive staff was supposed to come and pick him up around noon, and the clock on the wall was reading 11:30.


“Ah!  Good morning, little fucker~!”  Poking her head in to check on him, Coco crossed the room and plucked him up, nestling him between her plump, soft breasts.  “The challenge is almost officially over.  I wasn’t going to let you miss that, but it’s good you woke up on your own.”


“Sorry.  I’m so used to waking up in your butt as you jump out of bed.  Wanna shove me in and fart me out for posterity, Kaichou?”  Trying to match her playful energy, the shrunken young man dared to joke back.  “But seriously…  This turned out more enjoyable once I got used to living with you.  I’m almost going to miss it.”


Squeezing her breasts together firmly, Coco giggled and tucked her chin in to kiss him on the top of his head.  “That’s good, ‘cause I know my ass misses having you pamper it.  Here, eat up.  Today’s a big day for you.”  Adjusting his placement, the orange-haired girl slipped him into her shirt right in front of her nipple as she went about the rest of her morning.


Used to the flavor of her breast milk, Crazy drank as he waited, not wanting to interrupt the draconic streamer as she prepared for her 1 o’clock stream.  However, perhaps because he was waiting for a deadline he knew was so close to come, the half-hour that passed as he nursed on her teat before Coco pulled him out seemed to drag on for much longer.


“Goooood MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!  Thanks for tuning in, because I have a big announcement to make today!”  Not addressing him, Coco was sitting at her computer, starting her stream already.


Huh?  What’s going on?  Looking at the clock in the corner of her monitor, it was a few minutes past one already!  Why am I still here?  Was my ride delayed somehow?  Why wouldn’t Kaichou tell me?  Trying to process what was going on, Crazy couldn’t shake the sense of wrongness he had been feeling since yesterday.


“So, as you guys can see, Romikyu is still here and I bet some of you are wondering if I was lying yesterday when I said the challenge would officially be over today.  To that, I have to say…” pausing for a moment, she raised one of her hands into the air and slammed it violently down on the desk, “...who the fuck are you calling a liar?  Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh?  If you think I would lie, you must have not been paying attention to what I was saying.  What sort of Kaichou lies to her subordinates?  Huh?  You wanna think that again?  I ain’t no liar, so get that straight right the fuck now!”  Exaggerating her answer to the unasked question in an overdramatized, frustrated Yazuka-like tone, she was struggling to hold in her laughter as she slammed the desk a few more times.  “Ah, but I get it.  Some of you just misunderstood what I was saying, so I’ll forgive you.”  Calming down, she held Crazy up to the camera.  “So, for those of you that figured it out yet, Romikyu-chan here won’t be getting any prize money even though the challenge has concluded.”


Wh-What?  Even though he heard what she said clearly, Crazy’s brain rejected it.  More than shock or anger, he was disappointed that she, or possibly her managers, would try to cheat him out of the money he earned.  “What!?  What do you mean?  I haven’t left your side for 100 days!  I won, clearly!”  If they didn’t want to give away $500,000, then they shouldn’t have made the prize that high!


Her chat was also quickly filling up with messages as more people joined the stream and figured out what was happening.  Surprisingly, a lot of them were siding with Crazy, saying that the challenge was rigged and, for as jealous as most of them were of him, he deserved his winnings.


“Whoa, whoa, whoa there Romikyu and chat.  Again, do you think I’m not a Kaichou of integrity? I’m sorry to say, but this is all legit.”  Pulling up the terms of the challenge, she highlighted the line that stated that if he gave up for any reason or at any time, he forfeited the prize.  “See, it says so right there.”


“What?!  But I nev–!”  Ready to fight back like he hadn’t for the past three months, Crazy froze as it all clicked.  Sh-She heard me?  She knew this entire time?!


Unlike the tiny man in her hand, Coco’s fans were arguing that he had been compliant and didn’t give up or try to run away, so they were demanding proof.  And with a smirk, she opened a video clip from the first stream of the challenge, just as she was about to plug in her tail and shove Crazy into her ass.  “Don’t you guys remember this?  He clearly said it himself.”  Zooming in on his panicking face, while the footage clearly showed him saying something, the audio didn’t pick it up.


Since they couldn’t hear anything, chat continued to defend Crazy, but there was now more discourse among them.  Some were saying he gave up, others were saying he was just in pain, and a lot just didn’t know one way or the other.


“What, you guys can’t hear him?  Oh, right!  I forgot, your human ears don’t pick up on high-frequency or quiet sounds as well as dragons’.  Wait!  Does that mean you fuckers thought I was just making up my replies to Romikyu this whole time?”


As chat admitted to not being able to hear Crazy’s voice at all, it largely didn’t matter because they were more interested in seeing what she’d do to him.  So long as the challenge would still be going for another day, they didn’t care what he said.


“Geez.  Alright, well it’s a good thing I had this prepared.”  Opening a different version of the clip, Coco let it play, and this one had the audio levels adjusted so that Crazy’s voice was barely audible.


“...I don’t want to do this anymore!  I forfeit–!”


“Hmm?  Hey, chat?  Did you hear Romikyu say something just now?”


Ending the clip, that was all she needed them to hear.  “See, told ya.  Romikyu gave up immediately, buuuut I thought it’d be too boring to end the challenge before it even got started, so I kept him around.”


“Kaichou!  You knew this entire time and kept me in your butt anyway?!”  Distraught and feeling betrayed, Crazy couldn’t believe his 100 days of suffering were for nothing.  But also, a forboding fear in the back of his mind told him that he couldn’t go back home without the prize money either.


“Sorry, Romikyu.  Honestly, if you had tried to give up on camera again, I would have let you, but you never brought it up again.  I just figured you had a change of heart, a bit too late, and wanted to keep going anyway.”  Shrugging, Coco smirked as chat unified on her side again, disappointed that they doubted her at all.  “But that’s not the surprise announcement I have for you all.  I wanted to wait until the challenge was over to say this, but Romikyu-chan isn’t going anywhere.  I’m going to keep him, so he wouldn’t be getting the prize money anyway.”  Smooshing the shrunken young man into her cheek, she cheerfully staked her claim on him.  Turning around, she shook her butt in the camera for chat to go wild over.  “I mean, let’s face it, chat.  Would you want to part from this thicc, 100% dragon beef ass?  I didn’t think so.  And I can’t bear the thought of not having my Romikyu-chan, so I’m just gonna keep him.”


“N-No…  You c-can’t.  Please, Kaichou, let me g–”


“Ro~mi~kyu~chan~!”  Cutting him off before he could plead with her, Coco brought him to her waiting, puffy asshole but didn’t shove him into it.  “To celebrate, how about you give your room 100 licks before you crawl back inside?  We can talk later.”




Sitting at her desk in a dimly lit laboratory, passing the time watching Kiryu Coco’s latest stream while she waited for a couple experiments to run their course, a woman in a white lab coat sipped on a cup of coffee that had long gone cold just to stay awake.  Subscribing to Holofans just to see how Coco played with the shrunken young man, she had a new reason to not cancel her subscription now that the challenge was over.  While mildly annoyed by its outcome, her sleep-deprived eyes lit up a bit seeing the shrunken young man that failed her being forced to lick the dragon girl’s tacky-looking anus.


“After everything I went through to make 639 big too, he gave up before he even started…”  Pulling up a spreadsheet filled with hundreds of entries of Crazyguy followed by ever-increasing numbers, she scrolled down the list until she got to entry #639 with ‘participating in 100-day challenge’ written next to it.  “Would one of the others in his batch have done better?  Or was the problem getting Tiny clones to participate in the first place?  I thought that since he adjusted so quickly to being shrunk again he still had some of his memories too.”


Glancing back at the identification mark on the back of the re-shrunken Tiny’s neck, she giggled a bit as she deleted the note next to his number.


“Oh well.  Getting an extra $500,000 in funding would have been nice, but not vital.  Getting a batch of clones to try and win the contest was interesting enough.”  Updating the note next to 639’s entry to ‘Gift for Kaichou’, the tired redhead was less concerned with his fate and more interested in the method used to shrink him again.  “Whatever they did, he’s a bit bigger than he was before.  Could they have made him even smaller?  Though I suppose that’s the perfect size for Kaichou.”


Compared to how she and her students treat Tinies, 639 was getting pampered and coddled, but it didn’t look like he appreciated what Coco was doing for him.  She didn’t have time to settle on how she would have disposed of him when the orange-haired girl first said he wasn’t getting any prize money, but seeing him lick her wrinkled pucker so affectionately had her grope her own slender backside.


“Did I keep any others from his batch around?”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282