- Text Size +

Drifting in and out of sleep, I vaguely recall feeling Jessica’s body wrapped around mine, her gentle curves barely covered by her soft underwear as we embrace. It was the best feeling in the world but it didn’t occur to me until-


*Knock knock knock* as I’m startled awake in her palm, I look up to see her opening her eyes and panic, looking down at her hand that held me.


“One secon-“ as the door bursts open!


“Jessy! You know I couldn’t wait.” I hear the familiar voice of her older sister, apparently home from college with little sense of boundaries. Jessica clutched me close against her chest as she sits up.


“Hey Ally! W-what’re you doing here?” I hear her get closer as Jess’ hand gets a bit tighter around me.


“I couldn’t miss out on my widdle Jessys graduation, well… I was a little late but still! Now stop looking so defensive and give me a hug!” I feel the bed shake as Ally gets on the bed and scoots towards Jess. I unexpectedly feel her hand open around me as she quickly tucks me into her scarlet bra.


As my body is pressed against hers, I realize that I’m still poking out of it a bit, seeing Ally’s huge form speed towards me as her arms wrap around her sister. I do my best to crawl down a bit further as I feel her body quake in response before I’m slammed with a huge force.


I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like being cocooned between mounts of immensely warm and soft skin but it was quite intense to say the least. It simultaneously felt like a moment and eternity before Ally let go as I slid a bit further down. Hearing the ticklish giggle of Jess as my surroundings vibrate.


“See? I knew you missed me” Ally laughed as Jess stood up, a bit happier tone to her voice.”


“Yea, I guess I did.” As she walks towards her dresser, I feel her start to reach in to fish me out, grabbing my foot before quickly letting go as Ally gets up.


“So tell me what you’ve been up to since I’ve been gone? How’re you and your little *guy* friend?” She quickly mumbles down to me.


“I’m sorry, I’ll get you out soon.” Before grabbing a shirt. I was more than comfortable here but I know it was very stressful for Jess so I couldn’t rightly enjoy it. I held as still as I could to make it less stressful for her, as much as I’d want to tease her any other time.


“Umm, yknow, we’ve been good, just, yknow, hanging out.” Her skin gets warmer.


“Oh, ‘we’? Finally moving along huh?” I can hear her devilish grin, I know it well. As Jess puts on a shirt, the dim light I had disappears.


“You know what I meant… can we not talk about it right now?” She leans down to put on some pants as I inevitably slip a little, causing a twitch. I can’t deny I’m in heaven when I’m rubbed up against her chest.


“Aww, did he reject you? I’m sorry baby.” She almost seemed sincere with that remark as she gently hugs Jess from behind.


“No no, nothing like that, we’ve just been… really close recently.” There’s a pause. Ally let’s go as she whispers. 


“Wait… is he here? Did you get it on after graduation?” Ally walks away from Jess somewhat quickly as she starts to chase after.


“What? No! Ally, he’s not here. I didn’t sleep with Zach, we’re just friends.” As Ally seems to continue to scour the room.


“That’s not what you said last time, unless you’ve moved on that quickly, which I highly doubt. Aha!” The haunting sound of my backpack being opened rips through the room.


“Wait! Ally! It’s not-“


“Jessy! You nasty girl… Well unless he ran home naked. (Whispering) tell him I like his Star Wars boxers, very bold. I’ll let you two enjoy your time together.”


“Ally-“


“No no, I’m proud. Just use safety, let me go do what I do best and distract mom while you sneak him out, and tell me everything later.”


“But…” the door quickly closes as her footsteps fade down the hallway.


There’s a bit of light as her hand comes into her bra and her giant fingers pluck me out. She holds me and sits down on the bed, letting out a big sigh. She mindlessly caresses me before looking down and awkwardly smiling.


“Sorry for all that, are you alright?” She asks. I just get a shit eating grin on my face and respond,


“I’m fine. I’m fine… so… got something you want to admit to me?” She flairs up, jokingly angry with me.


“Why you little-“ looking at me for a moment before flipping her hands inward, sending me into her legging-ed thighs. After a bit, she starts to gently pet me again, her mind somewhere I couldn’t know.