- Text Size +

Sorry, one sec… my brain is a little fried… Jessica… naked… shirt is… on the floor… ok…


I look up from the floor… and now I’m looking at… the hottest… perfectest… uhh… she’s… even more perfect than I thought…


She’s just standing in front of me, only wearing some mismatched underwear… she never shows off her body in anyway but… holy shit


She’s starting to turn as red as her scarlet bra as she looks for some kind of a response… she’s going to have to wait for a minute…


“Well..?” Her eyes meet mine as I obviously have the most dumbfounded look on my face. She’s obviously trying her best to keep her arms to her side… I really didn’t know how to perceive it… shit I didn’t respond.


“It’s uhh-you… you’re…”


“Zach!” She frowns at me as she brings up her arm, covering a bit of her chest.


“I- I’m sorry… you’re truly breathtaking. My brain just kinda shut down… Sorry.” She turns away as I can see a slight smile on her face.


“Well since we’re both… getting more comfortable with each other. Do you mind if I sleep in this? I hate sleeping in pajamas…”


“Please!” I blurt out, chuckling a bit. She scowls back.


“I wanna smack you so hard, you’re lucky you’re so tiny, bud.” I laughed awkwardly, causing her to break and laugh too. It felt like we were still us. Even through everything.


She walked up to me, towering over me with her perfect curves. I knew nothing about cup sizes but I could barely see her face when she got right next to me. She looked down at me and smiled. She scoops me up as she walks over to the bed.


“Now where am I gonna put you…” she looks down at me quizzically. It took all my willpower to not say what I was thinking… apparently my eyes were thinking the same thing cuz I suddenly felt her thumb under my chin, moving it up to look at her.


“You are *such* a perv! Don’t make me regret this.” She dramatically gestures to herself.


“Oh heh, I wouldn’t dream of it.” As she sits down on the edge of her bed.


“Hey, uhh. You are really beautiful by the way.” I say looking up at her. Her face melts into dough like she just saw a kitten petting a smaller kitten.


“Oh… Well thanks.” She smiles, pausing for a moment.


“Flattery will get you everywhere my friend.” She kisses the top of my hand before closing it around me, scooting up onto the bed. She then lays back and rolls onto her side. Opening her hand again.


There are no words to describe how it felt to be naked in your best friend/girl next door/crush’s hand while she lays in her underwear in the sexiest position I’ve ever seen, looking at you like you’re the most important thing they’ve ever held. As I was curled up in her curled fingers, we just happily looked at each other for a long time before passing out in that perfect moment.