- Text Size +

As Jess walked to the bathroom with me now in her open palm for the first time. She seemed to be a lot more of her upbeat self and it made me very glad. She flicks on the lights and smiles down at me as she sets me down on the cold countertop. I instantly jump, hopping from foot to foot to not freeze to death.


“Jess! Jess!” She looks down and covers her mouth, failing to hold in a laugh. She chuckled through an ‘awww’. She obviously cares about me but she was taking her sweet time to help me out as her huge face came close to mine.


“Hehe I love your dance, Zach.”


“Jess please!” My voice was obviously desperate. I lifted my arms up in asking. I felt like a toddler. Her smile quickly fades as she plucks me back up, looking around for a better spot. 


“Uhhh, ooh.” She lifts me extremely close to her face as I pass it, her hand clearing a path through her hair like a jungle. I see the divot of her shoulder as I’m placed into it.


“Thanks.” She shivers a bit.


“Your feet are really cold…” She says more somberly. She stops moving, then takes her hand to gently cover me.


“Hey, it’s really ok.” I say up to her as I hug her giant fingers.


“You’re so vulnerable… What if I’m not mature enough to take care of you?”


“Hey hey! I still wouldn’t want anyone else. Plus I probably would've done the same thing if I was in your place. No hard feelings.” She chuckled lightly.


“I hadn’t really thought of that before. Well I’d definitely trust you the most to take care of me, roles reversed.” I smile as I see her smiling in the mirror, I nuzzle up against the side of her neck as she starts brushing her teeth. It was a very surreal feeling of that  movement from such a specific point. 


When she was done, she was about to spit it out but paused, covering me again so I wouldn’t fall out. Then walking back to her bedroom.


“Wanna pick out my pjs?” She says as she walks up to her dresser. Picking me up to look at my options.


“Uhh sure. What do you normally like to wear?” Looking back up at her. Her face was a fiery red. I start to chuckle.


“Uh oh, you don’t sleep naked so you?” I joked. Her face became more defensive.


“N-no! You weirdo!” She pokes me from behind as I continue laughing at her embarrassed state, struggling to hold my balance. Her face was as grumpy as it was still red. 


“Well? It’s obviously something you don’t want to admit.” My shit eating grin still shining.


“I don’t know… usually just… just my panties…” She awkwardly looked away. I laughed, hugging her finger.


“You are so much fun to tease sometimes.” Smiling more genuinely, she looked back at me and softly smiled back.


“Well…” she thought to herself for a minute before letting out a deep breath as I looked up at her curiously. Then she set me down on a shirt on top of her dresser so I wouldn’t get cold. Then starts taking off her Pac-man hoodie.


“Since you’ve been so awkward and vulnerable today,” She starts pulling down her jeans, her nether regions still covered by her oversized shirt.


“Wh-“


“I don’t… I don’t want you to feel so alone.” She pauses and we stare at each other, my face covered in shock at whatever was happening. I definitely wasn’t complaining but I was very very confused. 


“You better appreciate how great of a friend I am!” She paused for a moment, squeezing her eyes closed as she tears off her adorably large Tee shirt. My jaw drops all the way to the floor, miles below.