- Text Size +

As the party continues on and the night draws to a close, Jess continues caressing me and holding me inside her pocket as she walks up the stairs.


“I’m sorry Zach wasn’t able to make it honey.” I hear her mom say from her room.


“It’s alright, we’re planning on hanging out tomorrow. Gnight, love you.” As her parents door shuts and she rushes to her room.


“Oh my gooood. That took forever!” She says as she pulls me out, sitting down at the end of her bed. Her giant, beautiful face smiling down at me, still wrapped in her fingers.


“I’m not gonna lie, your hand is so fuckin comfortable.” I smile as I rest my head against the side of her palm. She smiles back while messing up my hair with her thumb. 


“Well I hope you enjoyed the flight, I need to get ready for bed then we can discuss what we’re gonna do.” She goes to put me down then pauses. 


“You’re still, Uhh, naked huh…” she said with a bit of a puzzled face. 


“Yea.. You seem a lot less weirded out then I would’ve guessed.”


“Well I… Uhh.” She fumbled, looking away as a bit of red came to her face. With it being so large it was hard to miss.


“Uh oh… What is it? Spit it out.”


“It’s not important… really.” She said, still not making eye contact.


“Jessss…”


“Well… at the… last summer when we camped at the lake… I might’ve… accidentally….. seen it-you… naked…”


“WHAT?” She sets me down on her lap without seeming to think about it. 


“It was an accident! You were changing out of your trunks behind your tent and I was walking by… you didn’t notice me so I just… never mentioned it… I’m sorry.” She says genuinely as she looks down at me. Giving out an ‘eep!’ Before looking away again. 


I realized she had placed me on my back, as she turned a never discovered hue of purple, I sat up and pulled my legs against my chest.


“Sorry. Well I guess there’s nothing going on you haven’t already seen.” I chuckled awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood a bit. I felt bad for making her feel awful. After a bit of silence she responds…


“It’s fine, I don’t… mind… fuck, sorry… it doesn’t bother me, aurg!” She lays back onto her back as I’m flung a bit into the air like someone bouncing me on a trampoline. I land on the curved mound at the bottom of her hoodie. Grabbing the fabric as I start to slide down. She looked down at me as she realized what’s happening.


“Sorry! I keep forgetting you're so flingable.” Scooping me up and pouring me out onto her stomach. Resting her head back on her pillow. She lets out a big exhale.


“The thing I hate most is when something weird happens between me and a friend and we fade away because it’s so weird to talk to them… I really really don’t want that to happen between us… you mean the world to me and I’m scared to death of that happening.” I hear her sniffling halfway through. She cups her hand over me as she gently rubs my back.


“Hey… well… I think I’m probably gonna be stuck like this… for a while, and I really don’t want to be awkward around you too… and… if you don’t mind… I don’t mind… you’re my best friend. I have nothing to hide.” I almost had a heart attack as there wasn’t a response… Was that too much? Was I being a creep? I basically just said she could look at my junk… fuck that was too weird…


Suddenly the hand over me picks me up, moving toward her face… I could feel the soft pillowy fabric of her pillow as she set me down, still cupped over me. She slowly uncovered me. Her head was laying sideways with her eyes scrunched closed. It would’ve been really cute if there weren’t tears down her face, staining the pillow.


She slowly opened her eyes. She let out a slight, sobby laugh.


“You’re so adorable like that.” I smiled and rolled my eyes. She smiled back and wiped her eyes with her free hand.


“I didn’t mind your dick, I just didn’t want to lose you.” She smiled and rubbed my head before getting up and supporting herself against her elbow, picking me up to inspect me, laying against her palm as she looked over me. She let out a little giggle and said


“Your little dick is adorable too.” Giggling again


“Hey! It’s not that small. I don’t think…”


“Well I don’t know! It’s the only one I’ve ever seen… also you know what I meant dork.”


“Yea yea, I guess I can’t complain.” Jokingly leaning back with my hands behind my head. She lets out a fake scoff, poorly hiding her laugh.


“You little brat! You thought I wouldn’t notice it poking me through the whole party?” She said with a smirk. I awkwardly laugh as I curl back up. She laughs genuinely, it feels like cocaine to my senses, seeing her perfect face, her smile engulfing my vision as we laugh together.


“Well I’m really glad we sorted that out. Now I gotta get ready for bed. Wanna see my routine?” Something about my face gave away what I thought that meant. She chuckled and booped my head.


“You little perv! Cmon perv.” She giggled down at me.


“Wait, who’s the-“ she quickly closed her hand around me. For the first time having an even, gentle grip over my whole body. Her residual giggling continues as I feel her get off her bed and move towards her bathroom with my happy self cozied up in her hand.