- Text Size +

“Fuck” I hear Jess say. 


“There’s so many cars here! Moooom!” I feel her shift as I can vividly imagine her raising her fist in a dramatic fashion.


“Just put me in your room then go socialize with the people until they go away.” I call up to her as she heaves one of our bags over her shoulder. She sighs, 


“But I was relying on you being with me to make all the pleasantries bearable.”


“Hey, I know you'll do great, and it’ll be over before you know it!” I smile, just thinking about how far she’s come. To make it through everything and still be true to the weird and wonderful woman she’s meant to be.


“Ok… you’re right” Her voice was more calmed and it sounded like she was smiling too.


“Now shut up until we get upstairs, I can’t imagine trying to explain this.” I sigh and attempt to adjust to a slightly more comfortable position at the bottom of her Jeans pocket. The pocket had a curve to the bottom of it so I was able to wiggle onto my back, remembering just how completely butt-ass naked I am.


As I turn, everything jerks around me as I remember how ticklish she is.


“You little… fucker.” She says in a mock-angry tone.


“Heheh, sorryyy.” I say awkwardly as I hear her take a big breath before opening the front door.


A chorus of noises emerge as she walks inside. I recognize the voice of her mom walking closer before Jess even closes the door.


“Hey! Honey, what took so long? Is Zack not with you?”


“Uhh, I think he had to run back to his place so I took his bag. I just need to run them up to my room real quick. Wait-“ I feel everything shift around, seemingly not by Jess moving.


“I’ll take them to your room, Uncle Doug is in town and keeps asking weird questions about your major that I just can’t answer. Then your old babysitter, remember Sarah? She’s over there and-“


This continues on for a bit before Jess begrudgingly goes to talk to her Uncle. Still having me in her pocket. I can hear her mumbling disgruntled nonsense under her breath as she walks through her house.


As she gets barraged with questions, she awkwardly sways around, being a very fidgety person. She instinctively puts her hands in her pockets. I see her massive fingertips moving towards me, as soon as her middle finger lands on my chest, practically covering the whole thing. She instinctively pulled back again, resting her curled up hand above me.


After a couple minutes she reached back down with her index, carefully finding my head. She very carefully starts rubbing her finger, petting me? I don’t know. But it felt really nice and I guess she enjoyed doing it with her idle mind.


After a bit, her whole hand carefully slides around my side and scoops me up, cocooning me in her warm hand. Gently she continues rubbing my head with her pointer while she starts feeling my chest with her thumb. Was I her fidget toy? Either way it was cozy as hell.


This continued as she made her way around the party. At this point she had plenty of chances to get to her room but I think we both understood that this worked too. As her hand continued exploring my tiny body, she’d feel around my arms, feeling my little hands, then moving down between my legs, grazing past my member. I guessed she didn’t notice as she used her pinky to feel my feet. I was starting to lose the war to keep it down as my super hot crush friend gently assaulted my body in her idle exploration. I was in my own tiny heaven.