- Text Size +

As she walks, with my body being constantly slammed into her side. She doesn’t waste much time breaking the silence.


“Sooo… w- what’s it like?”


“What *ow* do you mean?”


“Y'know… being so small..? Sorry, is that a rude question?” She responded, trying to be careful to not make me feel any worse.


“Uhh it’s *ow* it’s really weird. I guess”


“Is everything like… big to you? That’s a dumb question. But like, do I look a giant to you?” She has an adorable way of making up these kind of dumb questions but she always seems genuinely curious (about everything) so I do what I can to appease her.


“So you know like the really big red titan?”


“You mean the really hot girl one?”


“No, the one with the oversized head that runs funny” I chuckled. Her usual response was to punch me in the arm or something but this time she just said.


“You little brat.” As she chuckled, but quickly cut herself off. “Oh fuck”


“What?” I ask nervously.


“I forgot my parents wanted to throw me a celebration party. I mean, I blame you for not remembering, you were invited after all.” Always finding some way to make a joke.


“Well sorry I’ve been a little preoccupied!” She scoffed jokingly as I feel her weight shift, hearing our bags land on the ground before her warm digits wrap around my uncovered skin as she pulls me out into the sunlight.


Despite my best efforts, I feel myself twitch against her finger as she lifts me up to her face. This obviously breaks her concentration as she opens her mouth to say something. She shuts her mouth again to think for a second, obviously trying to stay focused.


“Ok Zach, I’m going to do my best to sneak you in my room. There we can make a plan to figure out how to get you back to normal. Sound good?”


“Uh, yea.” She nods, determined. As she moves me down to put me back but I shout something out at the last second.


“Hey Jess?” She moves me back up. “What’s up?”


“Uhh, thanks for… yknow. Helping me out in this really weird situation. I feel really… vulnerable… right now? But I’m really really glad that you were the one to help me out. I can’t imagine being with anyone else.”


She scrunches up her face in the most adorable smile, she releases some kind of high pitched noise. “You’re so precious! But hey… I’m really glad I’m the one that gets to help you.”


She moves me towards her face as she presses my face against her nose. Making a ‘boop’ noise.


“Oh and, I’m gonna put you in my other pocket so you’re not as obvious. So pleeease don’t squirm around? I’m ticklish…”


“No promises” I say, smiling up at her. As her face becomes jokingly sour.


“I’ll show you tickling if you do.” She says, triumphantly as she drops me down to her pants, opening her pocket as she slides me down against her thigh.


I hear her take a deep breath and then pick up our bags. “Let’s do this!” She says before starting to walk. For the next 5 minutes before actually reaching her house.