- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hope you all enjoy this first story. Let me know what you think in the comments. I'm always willing to write more endings depending on what your fetish or kink is. 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The traffic wooshed by up and down the busy city street. To a casual passerby Rachel and Jack looked like a typical young couple in their early twenties. Both were well dressed, and they held hands as they made their way down the sidewalk. Rachel glanced left and right before recognizing the house that was their destination. As she began to make her way up the driveway she looked back to see Jack standing behind her with a strange look on his face.
“Jack! Why are you looking so nervous? This will be a great family get together, I promise you.” Jack shook his head for a moment before glancing up at her.
“You keep saying that, but I never really know what to expect with your family…”
Rachel laughed at the comment. They both paused for a moment on the front steps. “Oh come on now you only met my parents that one time, and they didn’t mean to scare you like that! You didn’t actually think they were planning on eating you, did you?”
Jack shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know they seemed pretty serious to me, why else would they have my name on a serving platter next to the Thanksgiving turkey?”
“Oh you silly boy, it was just there way of making a joke! After all you look so deliciously handsome…” Rachel giggled and ran a hand down Jack’s trim muscular chest before stopping at his belt.
Jack flushed and tried his best to look indignant. “I don’t know about being delicious or anything” he protested weakly. But there was no denying the slight bulge in his pants that he was desperately trying to suppress. Rachel giggled again and poked at his bulging manhood.
“Come on silly boy let’s get inside and you can meet the family, maybe they’ll have the dessert spoons ready for you.”
She reached up and knocked on the door twice before pulling Jack inside with her. The door slammed loudly behind them as they made their way into a hot kitchen crowded with people. Almost immediately there were several loud voices calling out Rachel’s name. Her cousins swarmed over her and began to pull her into the crowd. Jack didn’t really know where to look as the chaos unfolded in front of him. No one seemed to pay any attention to the newcomer that had walked in with Rachel.
He was about to turn and walk back outside in embarrassment when suddenly someone caught his eye. A tall young woman with jet black hair stepped out of the crowd and walked up to him with a big smile on her face. “Well hello there, you must be Jack.” She purred “I have heard so much about you from our dear cousin Rachel.”
Jack attempted to put on his best smile, but he was still trying to pick his jaw up off the floor. The girl he was talking to was easily the most beautiful person he had ever met in his life. Her black hair flowed down her shoulders and back where her large round ass was accentuated by the narrow waist that rose above it.
“Well um thank you,” he stuttered “hopefully it’s been all good things.”
“Oh don’t be silly Jack, she’s been telling us all for weeks about how good looking you are. Now I can finally see what she meant!” the woman gave him a smile and held out her hand “I’m Jessica, pleased to eat you, ahem meet you.” She gave him a wink. “You can stop admiring my ass now.”
“Well uh, it’s nice to meet you too Jessica. Sorry I’m not more talkative, I’ve just never been at such a large family gathering before.” Jack looked around the room as people began to set a game up at the kitchen table
“Are you going to join in the dinner game with us?” Jessica smirked at him. “we are a pretty competitive bunch.”
“What’s the dinner game all about?”
Jessica grabbed him by the hand and pulled him over to the table where Rachel and a bunch other people were sitting and shuffling cards. Rachel looked up as they approached.
“Oh hey Jack, hey Jessica you guys finally met! We have things just about ready for the dinner game. I just put down a piece of tape for the finish line.”
“Finish line?” Jack asked with a quizzical look “is this some kind of race?”
“Oh it’s real simple. For the dinner game we all draw cards. Whoever draws the card with the X on it is shrunken down and has to run across the table without being grabbed. Whoever catches the shrunken person gets to eat him or her to start off the dinner.”
Jack stared in disbelief. “You’re.. you’re not serious are you? Eat them? Why would you even want to do that?”
Jessica laughed “Because it’s fun silly, plus they feels so good wriggling around in your belly. You will enjoy it, don’t worry.”
Before he could protest again Rachel banged her hand on the table and announced “Dinner game is ready! Everyone come over and draw your card.”
There was a big commotion as everyone scrambled to grab a card from Rachel’s hand. Jack was rooted to the spot in horror at the sight of everyone trying to get in on the game. Quickly the cards dwindled down and Rachel held the last one out to him with a wink.
“Alright everyone, flip your cards over!” she shouted.
Jack flipped his card over and his heart sank. There, on the white card was a bright red X. He tried to move away from the table, but couldn’t because of everyone crowding around him. One of the cousins looked down and saw the X on his card.
“HEY EVERYONE! The new guy drew the X, what a loser!” he shouted.
There was a silence as a everyone turned to look at Jack. Rachel gave him a wicked grin as she pulled out a blue toy pistol from her pocket.
“Sheesh Jack it’s your first year, I thought you could last a little longer then that…” she pointed the toy pistol at him “oh well, you’re going to be such a tasty start to dinner.”
She pulled the trigger and a beam of light shot from the toy gun. It hit Jack square in the chest, and he felt a brief stab of pain. Almost at once he crumpled to the floor, his entire body shrinking rapidly. He felt a choking sensation as someone picked him up off the floor and placed him down on the table, none too gently. He stood dazed and confused on the tabletop for a moment, trying to catch his breath.
“HEY JACK! YOU BETTER START RUNNING OR WE’RE GOING TO EAT YOU!” a voice boomed above him.
Jack took off at a sprint, still having a hard time wrapping his brain around what was happening. One moment he was meeting his new girlfriend’s family and the next he was on the run from them. He ran as fast as his tiny legs would carry him, hoping to reach the edge of the table. The kitchen table looked as long as a football field at this size.
Just then a hand swooped in to try and grab him. He barely had time to dodge and roll underneath the massive hand. Even as he did that he saw something else coming towards him, a pair of hands with red fingernails that he recognized.
“Oh shit not Rachel too, this is crazy!” he thought to himself.
He danced left and right, causing both of his girlfriend’s grabbing hands to miss. He heard the boom of her voice in the distance. “Nooooo he’s my boyfriend! I should get first chance to eat him!”
His heart felt like it was going to burst as he tried to reach the end of the table. All he needed was to reach the finish line at the far side of the table and this would all be over. Even if he had to throw himself over the edge to get away. At this point he didn’t care so long as he escaped. The finish line was only a few strides away now, and the edge just beyond that. With a shout Jack crossed the piece of tape marking the finish line and hurled himself off the edge of the table.
There was a brief moment in time where Jack felt completely weightless as he plummeted through the air. Then with a sudden plop he landed in the waiting open mouth of Jessica. There was a brief pause before her mouth closed and then Jack’s world went completely dark.
“Awwww no fair Jessica, you always win the dinner game…” Rachel whined “its been 5 years in a row now, how do you always know when they are going to jump?”
Jessica giggled and swished Jack around her mouth with her tongue “Oh its not hard, you always tend to bring the sexy dumb ones to our little family dinners.”
Inside her mouth Jack was doing his best to hang on for dear life. He managed to grab a small bit of her tongue as it thrashed around. It was all he could do not to let go and be swept away. He managed to weekly call out “Hey wait! Stop! I’m not your food!!”
“Awww did you hear his little squeaks?” Rachel leaned into towards her cousin “I think he’s saying something about not being food.”
Jessica slowly opened her mouth to tease Jack with some light, before clamping down again. “Mmmm well too bad sexy,” she spoke softly “your mine now… but don’t worry I’ll send you some mashed potatoes and smoked brisket for you to enjoy in my belly.”
Jack screamed and kicked at the inside of her mouth. Trying in vain to get her to spit him out. “Let me go you crazy bitch, I told you I’m not your food. And I want no part of this family!”
Jessica smirked “Well if you’re going to be a little whiner about it then why don’t I just swallow you now then?!” She tipped her head back.
Jack felt his grip begin to slip as gravity began to pull his body towards the back of her mouth. “NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!” He screamed. But the tongue was just too slippery and Jack couldn’t hold on any longer. With a shriek he lost his grip and fell head first towards the back of her mouth.
Jessica felt the change as he slid towards her waiting throat. “Hope your dinner is as good as mine, little snack.” And then she swallowed him whole.
Jack tumbled into her throat, his hands trying to clutch her uvula. But it was all pointless as a moment later he slipped into her hole. There was a brief moment of quiet as he was pushed down almost in freefall. Then his fall ended abruptly as he landed in her belly with a wet *plop*. He moaned loudly as he felt the burn of her stomach acids beginning to break him down. He kicked and punched at the walls of her stomach, “LET ME OUT!!! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!”
Jessica giggled and rubbed her belly as she felt him kicking and squirming inside. “Well who else is ready to eat now?”
A little while later….
Rachel flopped down on her bed next to Jessica, the two of them cuddled close together. Jessica’s belly was swollen and bloated from all of the food they had for dinner. Rachel leaned in close and listened to the sounds of her cousin’s belly digesting.
“Mmmmm just listen to your stomach go! I bet Jack is having a great time in there. After all he has a feast to enjoy.”
Jessica rubbed her belly tenderly “Yeah I can still feel him kicking away in there occasionally. Too bad he didn’t last longer then the first family dinner....”
Rachel shrugged “Meh there will always be another guy out there, besides this is my favorite part of the family get togethers. Listening to the latest dinner game getting digested.”
“I wonder what he will look like when he finally comes out…” Jessica yawned “but right now I’m about to fall into a food coma. Why don’t you join me for a nap?”
“I would love to.” Rachel and Jessica curled up close together. Rachel rested her head down on Jessica’s belly, the gurgling and churning sounds of her cousin’s stomach digesting lulling her to sleep.
The End?