- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written to me by my good friend Cruse.

  1. The tiny guy was minding his own business, sitting at the train. He was lucky, there were not that many people around, so he had a whole compartment for himself. At least for now. That was untill that huge girl came in. She looked around and simply threw her bags onto the seat right next to him.

    -Hey! Watch it will you? You're not alone in here!

    He shouted, naturally upset. She looked down and let out a small chuckle.

    -Oh, really? Sorry! I totally thought I was. Didn't see another "person" in here.

    She said with a solid dose of vanom in her words. He tried to just shrug it off and ignore it.

    -..Yeah, I know I'm small. You're not the first, nor the smartest to notice that. Now just let me be, okay? And take your bag off.

    She looked down at him with a smug grin of mischief.

    -Sure thing. whatever you say, boss.

    She moved the bag, placing it on the opposite side. Lil guy was happy to see that. It wasn't everyday he could score a win. He smiled to himself and got back to his phone.

    -thank you. Greatly appreciated. And sorry for being grumpy..no hard feelings?...

    He looked back up, but what he saw was not what he expected. Before him she was... with her ass completely bare. Not just that, between her legs was the biggest, thickest girlcock he has ever seen. that absolute beast of a cock was easily dwarfing him in lenght, and it was so wide he could forget about ever wrapping his hands around it. She was looking behind her back, straight down at him.

    -Of course. No hard feelings...

    She leaned back and sat down... missing him by an inch. Or did she? When he looked around he found himself right between her legs. The massive member was now so close he could feel its warmth radiating all around him.

    -W..oh god wait, what are you doing?...

    He asked in his panic, but he wouldn't get no answer. Instead she simply moved a bit, spreading her legs even more. Her huge girlcock slowly came down and gently, almost teasingly pressed the tiny guy into the seat below. He had enough time to let out a small scream before his voice was muffled.

    -mmm... you were right...it was a good idea to place that bag on the opposite side. This seat is MUCH more comfy...

    She chuckled loudly, mocking the tiny man now trapped under her meat. Her hand slowly moved against the upper side of her cock, gently teasing it with her fingers. She would apply a bit more pressure, just enough to feel him squirm in panic.

    -you know, maybe I am rude after all. Go ahead, you're free to go. Get out and I'll even apologise.

    She let go off the cock and let it rest at its own weight. The huge member was so heavy there was not a change the tiny would lift it up. He did try, he got his limbs under it and tried pushing it of himself, but it was like pushing against the concrete wall. The massive slab of a cock wouldn't move an inch. He tried squirming out from under there, moving his whole body, hoping tha the seat's softness would be his ally. All in vain. All he could achieve was to struggle under her meat, only underlining how insignificant he was compared to it.

    -My my...you don't want to go? Good. You feel great under there, you know?

    As if to add insult to injury, she tapped on her cock with her finger, each tap pressing the hot meat to the little guys face. She would just need to make one slight move and he'd be suffocated to death under there. He really was at her mercy now. Or rather, her cocks'

    -Here's the deal. We'll "share" this compartment for at least 3 hours. I don't know how much air you have, but if you don't want to die under my cock you better lift it.

    She bit her lips and pressed it down with her finger to further cement her point.

    -...and since you're not man enough for it I guess you better hope it lifts by itself. I bet you know how to ask it nicely to lift, don't you?


    She couldn't help but giggle at the thought of what awaits the lil dude. Trapped under such meat. Unable to lift it. how delightfully pathetic. He really did fight, still hoping to force his way out. Fat chance. Unless he learns how to lift something with 5 times more mass than his entire bug-like body, he better learn how to please it like his life depends on it.

    Because it fucking does.