- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We'll start with a familiar character in a new kind of situation.

Alicia Gomez frowned as she pored over an Excel spreadsheet on her laptop. The numbers were not adding up. She looked back up in the page and didn't see what she was looking for. Sighing slightly, Alicia reckoned she would have to use her planning period at Westwood High School tomorrow to call the doctor's office, since the extra cost for this month looked awfully similar to an extra charge from them. Such an annoyance, she thought, as she recalled how Principal Lee-Reilly had told them that their insurance options would be changing this year. Again. That was probably the culprit for this month's blown budget.

Apart from her keystrokes, she worked silently, just hearing a faint rumble of music emanating from one or both of her kids' bedrooms upstairs. Alicia was slightly roused from the intense focus on the problem from the doorbell ringing. Still partially fixated, she drifted to the door absentmindedly, looked through the peephole, and saw a tall young man on the other side. She didn't recognize him. Probably trying to sell pressure washing or something like that.

"Hello?" Alicia said neutrally, as she opened the front door.
"Uh hi... I'm Daniel. is Isabel home right now?" said the young man sheepishly.
Alicia suddenly stopped thinking about spreadsheets. "Can you wait here for a minute?" She pulled the door shut behind her.

What was this scruffy-looking teenager doing looking for her 15-year-old daughter? Alicia wasted no time going upstairs. Finding the door unlocked, she accosted her daughter.
"Do you know a Daniel?" Alicia demanded.
Isabel looked around the room, confused. "No...?"
"Think, mija. Schoolmate of yours? Boy you met online? You're too young to be having boyfriends without telling me-"
"-wait, wait. Tall, acne, neckbeard, short hair?"
Alicia nodded to the description.
"Oh em gee... he's in my Career Exploration class. I sit next to him. Donno why he would want to come by today unannounced, that's sus. I don't even have him on ANYTHING online."
"How did he come here?"
"Well, he lives in the neighborhood. I think he came by trick or treating a couple years ago."
"So he isn't your boyfriend? You didn't invite him?"
The daughter snorted. "No way, mom. I said maybe we could hang out sometime. He seemed nice. But I didn't say just come anytime, you know? That's really sus. He isn't cute enough to go run away with!"
Alicia tilted her head slightly, taking in this information. "...Okay Isabel. I'll take care of it."


-----

"Thanks for telling me a little about yourself, Daniel." Alicia said to the boy sitting at her dining room table downstairs.
This guy was polite enough, but wasn't a terribly good student. Had had summer jobs, wasn't working now, wasn't looking at college until after he found some job and got some money. More worryingly, he saw nothing whatsoever wrong with dating a high school freshman as a nearly-graduated senior, who himself looked older than his 18 years. Even more worryingly, he seemed to think that vague overtures from Isabel, perhaps done out of politeness for someone more demanding than she was used to, meant that he could come call on her to hang out with him alone.

"I have to be really blunt with you - you are not going to take my daughter out of the house today. I have a policy on boys, I want to know how you will get on with her first. She's still only 15."
"That's fair Mrs. Gomez." Daniel said blandly.
"And you're a big, strong 18-year-old. You're practically a grown man."
Daniel nodded. He seemed to take this as praise rather than words of caution.
"So, I personally would require you to be shrunk to be around her. You can hang out with her if you do that. Obviously you can't drive your car shrunk and so you'd just stay here. Do not worry, she knows how to handle shrinkees safely."

Daniel looked puzzled. "Wait, how... we aren't in school."
"Oh, it's no problem. My shrink training and certification is recognized by the state. I am authorized to use it outside of school facilities as I see fit."
"You have the shrinker thing HERE?" Daniel asked, surprised."
"Yep." Alicia said. "Teachers are issued one, and they can use it at home too. Principal Lee-Reilly is actually pleased to see them getting some use."
"Okay, so... how far down do you need to shrink me? Just like a foot right, so I'm shorter than her?"
"I'd probably want to go a little further than that. Tell you what though, let's just sign this boilerplate form and I'll be able to take care of you. Are you willing to do this?"
Daniel paused only briefly. "Sure, I haven't been shrunk at school before, but I'm sure it'll be OK. Where do I sign?"

Alicia pointed to the bottom of the page. "So this is basically the same thing you have to sign at school - same kind of ranges permitted, doesn't mean they have to be used, of course. There's a timespan on here instead of the field where normally you see the whole school year. We'll only shrink you for today obviously. Let's see... it's 4:30 now. How much time do you have to spend?"
Daniel paused. "Um, I'm pretty much free..."
"Okay, so 8 works? Or how about 10?"
Daniel's face lit up. "Oh, 10 would be great. Thanks for being so generous with your time Mrs. Gomez." He signed the page.

Alicia grinned at the boy. "Okay, let's get started."

-----

After the boy had changed into the shrink-proof clothing, of which Alicia still had a spare set from her training materials, he emerged from the downstairs bathroom and was somewhat surprised by the shock of the shrink ray. He heard the loud WHOOOSH as was typical for the shrinking process, as his ears suddenly lost a great deal of mass and the air pressure equalized at a much lower height.

"Okay Daniel. You're good to go. I'm going to pick you up and set you on the table, OK?"
Daniel pressed the communicator. "Ok Mrs Gomez, I'll stand really still!"
Laughing, Alicia picked him up and set him down out of harm's way. She picked up his crumbled clothes and put them into his backpack.
"So, Daniel... Wait here for a minute and I'll see if Isabel is available to spend time with you."
Daniel was puzzled. Why wouldn't she be available. He radioed up, "Wait, why did you shrink me if-"
"I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just wait there please."

Alicia turned away from him and loosed a devilish smile that she had been stifling. She turned and went up the stairs, pretended to go up and confer at Isabel's door, and then started back down, looking a bit more dour.

"Daniel... Okay. So, Isabel is actually pretty busy today with schoolwork and can't hang out. So she won't be able to accompany you for the moment. That said, I have good news and bad news."
"uh... what's the good news?" Daniel piped.
"The good news, my little friend, is that I am free to spend some time with you this afternoon. The only thing I had planned to do was paperwork, budgeting, planning, etc. Boring stuff anyway!"
The teenager's confusion came in over the communicator. "So wait, why would we hang out... why would you need me shrunk for that... I don't get it."
"Oh, I don't need to have you shrunk, but thank you for your flexibility in agreeing to be shrunk. That's very kind of you to do."
"Well, I thought that I'd be spending time with Isabel!"
"Indeed you did. Sorry that you won't be able to."
"So, ok... we'll hang out... what is the bad news though?"
Alicia pursed her lips slightly before speaking. She let out a slight toot. "Well... the bad news is that I have some very bad gas today. It happens sometimes. It may bother you."
Daniel was yet more flummoxed. "Uhhh okay... I don't understand. Why would you need to warn me about that? That's kind of personal information isn't it?"
Alicia smiled coyly. "Indeed it normally is personal, but if you're going to be that close by I thought it was fair warning. I intend to keep you on my person for our afternoon together. You might find the smell somewhat unpleasant beneath me."
"Be...beneath you?" Daniel asked.
"Hah of course, silly. I'm going to sit on you, of course! What did you think I meant? I mean, I figure you'd want to know if you were going to be farted on, but maybe it isn't a problem for you. I hope you don't mind greatly."
"WAIT! That isn't what I signed up for-"
"-emm, actually it is, young man. You agreed to be shrunk by me, to be under my responsibility for the time being. You're of age to consent to that without a parental rider. The minimum size you allowed is on the page, the conditions and places you could be placed are all laid out in the page where you may not have bothered to read it."

Daniel started to raise his voice into the communicator. "STOP. This is not legal! I don't want to be sat on by you!"
Alicia kept up the charm. "Well, sweetie, it is certainly legal. I'm sorry that you don't seem to want to do it now, but you did volunteer. For that, I thank you So, maybe try to be positive about it, and just deal with hanging out with Mrs. Gomez for the next couple hours."
"Couple HOURS?"
"Oh yeah, it's 4:45 now... we've still got until 10 before your shrinking contract expires. That gives me plenty of time to relax a little bit with you. I find that it's very comforting to have a little shrinkee underneath you - the movements are nice, but weirdly I find that it kind of makes the farts smell less bad, like you can just absorb it. Isn't that weird?"
Daniel started to whimper into the communicator, but Alicia shushed him sweetly as she picked him up and held him over her open waistband. He looked down and saw a clear path down to an unimaginably large buttcrack and darkness below. An abyss of ass.
"Yeah, there's definitely some interesting chemical reactions going on there. Oof, I better put you down there soon, I can feel a juicy one coming along. Before I do, let me say thanks again for going into the firing line. Like I said, really bad farts today. Long and wet ones. You will be helping me out a lot over the next 5 or so hours. I really appreciate it."

With that, she let him tumble directly between her slightly spread cheeks, and fall towards her asshole. She snapped her waistband shut unceremoniously, pulled her panties up a bit to squish him in more closely, and sat down on the couch. This was going to be fun.