- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The full moon cast a pale glow across the sleepy countryside. Chilled winds swept across the hills rubbing leafless trees together in foreboding agitation. They creaked and clacked, especially against the log cabin homes of the village. Normally, lamps and candles would offer some light in this quiet midnight hour. But the townsfolk desperately wanted to remain hidden... From her. Nobody knew where she had come from. Only that once a year an unsuspecting homestead would fall victim to ravenous hunger. An appetite that was unrivaled, devouring entire flocks of livestock in one evening. Legends had told you best not to try to protect your herd, lest you would find yourself in her destructive path. Also if you could believe the tall tales... Claims were that she grew bigger every year. Never knowing quite what evening she would strike, this silent ritual of hiding at night lasted many days. All of the villagers waited restlessly in the quiet. For instead of just trying to let this unpleasantness pass, they had all decided to do something should the giantess show. In several different cabins, groups huddled together. Tension and anxiety beading sweat on their foreheads. The occasional glance at each other when they weren't peering out the small slits in the blinds. Only armed with torches, wooden stakes, pitchforks, and perhaps numbers, they would try and slay the monster. The legendary Vampire... Charletta Blackheart.

Many of them tightened grips on their implements of protection when they realized that they were not hearing their own heartbeats anymore... They began to hear massive wing beats approaching. Men and women alike covered their mouths in an attempt to maintain silence when the silhouette broke the starry night. A different kind of whooshing sound replaced the large flapping bat wings. They all felt the tremor underfoot. She had landed... She had arrived. Far off, sheep and goat baaing mixed with cattle moos told the makeshift militia everything they needed to know. Time to face the music. Rolling flint sent sparks into torches that sprang to life. All at once the entire village lept from their homes running towards the farm. An attempt of a war cry to cover the obvious panic in the rabble rang out as they rushed the farms.

The torchlight from the mob a beacon shining around the hurried folk. Shadows of lampposts and fencing dancing by the flickering flames. Up ahead they all witnessed a silhouette tossing back lifeless livestock like popcorn. They noted how her head turned towards the group. Even though she sat legs out, Charletta had to turn her vision down greatly to gaze upon them. Her legs at least fifty feet long stretched along the ground away from the town's folk. Many of the shouts and yells disappeared with terror once they looked up at a colossal head more than fifty feet in the air. This latest feast would be absorbed and her size would increase slowly. Doubtful any of the villagers would be able to actually see the expanse. However, she could certainly feel the tide of growth wash over her. Over the next few hours, Blackheart's height would probably increase from an approximate hundred and twenty feet tall to possibly a hundred and fifty ... Perhaps even a hundred and sixty. The gigantic Vampire's red eyes opened wider. A wicked smile revealed marble-white teeth and dagger-sharp canines.

“Why hello everyone,” Charletta said coyly. A taller balding man buff from a lifetime cultivating fields raised his voice.

“Now you look here monster! We ain't taking kindly to you attacking our village, and we're going to vanquish you!”

“Monster?! Where?” She turned her head left and right peering at the immediate surroundings. But then looked back at the crowd confused. “You must have missed them... I don't see anything.” A palpable confusion overtook the mob. Finally, a younger man with fair features and a rugged beard that merged into chest hair broke the silence.

“Now don't you try and play dumb, vial devil woman! We ain't going to fall for none of your tricks!” he shouted.

“Oh, I would never do the sorts. What kind of lady do you take me for?”

“Well then, what in the sam hill are you doing out here eating all of our livestock, she-beast?”

“I was going to ask if I could help myself, but there was nobody around.” Her face formed a pout. “I do get so terribly hungry sometimes... I just wanted a bite to eat was all. Is that all right for little ol' me to have a snack?” A slight bit of dishonesty, for the giantess, could sense all of the people at an impressive distance. Her senses heightened by her size and power, easily noticing their heartbeats and tasting their fear while they hid. At this moment, a few things happened all at once. Her arm relaxed to the side, elbow, and forearm resting on the ground. Charletta's face drew ever closer to the people standing close. Her torso twisted revealing the voluptuous figure in the soft moonlight. The crowd didn't see it at first, but the vampire was completely nude. Silky sleek black hair drifted all the way down to her lower back. Parts of it now just barely dusting the field as it glimmered in the torchlight. Her pale gray-purple skin almost seemed to glow in the combination of the two light sources. But that almost exaggerated hourglass form of beauty certainly caught everyone by surprise. Several pieces of chewed wheat grass fell to the ground as mouths dropped open. The sorry expression never left her face, her small nose and plump purple lips quivering. Occasionally her pointed ears twitched slightly adding to more of an otherworldly nature. But Charletta's size... None could have guessed she was actually this big. In the silence, the fair farm hand finally remembered why they had come out here today. The Vampires hip the closest thing to the crowd, he shot forward yelling at the top of his lungs. Raising his pitchfork high in the air he drove it into her thigh with all his might. Panting at the exertion, he refocused on where the prongs met the supple skin. The metal made a dimple in the thick thighs that stretched up taller than any man or beast of burden for that matter. He slowly turned to look into the blood-red eyes of Charletta. She stared back with a proud smile.

“Oh my goodness! You have defeated me!” Blackheart relaxed her pose, elbows shaking the ground while leaning back.

“I beg your pardon?” His face couldn't hold any more confusion even if it wanted to.

“That's right. You're such a mighty hero... I suppose this is the part where you get the beautiful princess isn't it?” her tone husky and playful. Her thigh began moving towards him and up. The motion of the wall of skin caused the farmer to stagger backward. The entire crowd watched as her leg lifted higher and higher until it hung over the entire gathering. The torchlight highlighted the toned calf and curvy thigh continuing its journey over the onlookers. Settling with an earth-shaking thud not too far away from all of them. The brave farmer was the first to turn vision up the leg where it met her wide hips. On full display, a perfectly manicured garden and the loveliest lips taller than cathedral doors rising high above him. The rest of the crowd followed suit and was equally speechless. Charletta smiled at everyone's captivation. “Oh brave hero, do tell me your name.” His eyes slowly rose to meet those deep red eyes before gulping at the question. A voice called out from the rear of the crowd.

“Don't do it Richardson! It's some sort of trick!”

“Dang nabbit, you just dun did tell her my name, ya dummy!”

“Oh. Sorry 'bout that.” The giantess giggled.

“Aren't you just the cutest? Would it be okay if I kissed you? Such a handsome and fearless protector.” She lifted an elbow up and brought a finger close to Richardson. Transfixed and babbling incoherently, the large finger stroked the top of his head then down his back. She raised a brow noticing the little tent in his brown wool pants. “Oh my! Look what you have there... I simply must see it.” Her finger rolled over to the front and glided up the tiny man's body. Feeling his excitement before making its way up that small torso, and the short distance to his chin. Her glossy black pointed nail expertly slid under his shirt collar. This motion causing him to freeze in fright, arms out to the side losing the grip on the pitchfork. With blinding speed, her nail sliced all of his clothes down the front leaving him untouched. Garments fell to the ground behind him and he squeaked trying to cover himself up. But it was of no use. Everyone else saw his nakedness, and especially his minute man standing at attention. Close to him a woman in a pale bonnet and sun-faded rose dress almost lost her grip on a torch and wooden stake.

“Really?! For real? Are you actually kidding me right now?” she accused.

“What?! I can't help it! She's all got her tibbies out, and showing us her unmentionables!” Enough of a distraction he didn't notice the fingers about to pluck him. He yelled when suddenly lifted off the ground and the rest of the crowd watched in horror. The Vampire brought him closer to a large mouth. Turning the tiny man in between her fingertips to get a good inspection, she licked her lips. The large dark tongue wetting those purple glistening plump lips of hers. Flailing about from his imminent demise until those lips pressed into him with the softest of smooches.

"Mmmuah!” Eyes closed and frozen in fright, Richardson slowly opened at the delightful touch. Her beautiful face towered above him while those big orbs seemed to look right into his soul. He softened up, completely melting in response. "My my, you taste good~" her breath warm on Richardson's skin, smelling of sandalwood incense. The massive tongue lazily rolled out before licking his ankles and gliding up those little legs. The fair farmer squirmed and gasped when the slick tip nudged and rolled over his hanging fruit. It then continued all the way up to his neck.

"Oh my mercy sweet... Give us our sins... as you forgive our bread..." the helpless man barely managed to spit out. His face twitched erratically succumbing to pleasure. The Vampire knew it was time to get this show started.

"Such a brave adventurer, I think it's time for your next excursion.” His face popped at the movement. Between two fingers, he flew down lower and lower until face-to-face with that same display from earlier. With one last glance at each other, a wicked smile bloomed. Charletta plunged him deep into her pussy. The whole crowd gasped in panic. The giantess did too, but for a different reason. The same woman that had called the naked man out stepped forward.

"What in the hills are you doing she devil?! Let him go this instant!" she demanded.

"Me? I only want to have a little fun. I am so very, very lonely. Did you want to go rescue him?" she said, shifting forward and bringing the crowd closer to herself spread wide. Again, Blackheart spoke low, "I can see you care about him. Sometimes even heroes need to be saved." The mob flinched when she brought her hand closer to the woman. Her long black fingernail brushed the tiny woman's hair back, catching the bonnet and removing it.

"You bitch!" Charletta continued smiling dismissing the insult.

"Any of you can join the ride... but you can't be wearing clothes to do so." the Vampire stated matter of factly. With one quick movement, sliced through the woman's pale dress causing it to fall. The now naked woman had to drop her torch and wooden steak in an attempt to cover up. A colossal finger pushed the flame into the ground, extinguishing it before plucking the woman up. "He needs you so bad dear, please go rescue our poor brave knight," the giantess stated, again locking eyes with her. Then with a quick movement, plunged her inside as well. The giant woman cooed at another passenger. Inside the warmer dark slick cave, the tiny woman crawled forward. She struggled to weave progress against those wet walls.

"Richardson! Where are you?"

"Miss Madea? Is that you?" he answered.

"Yes! I can't believe this woman put us both in here! But we got to try to get out," she replied.

“I'm having a hard time moving. I try to, but I keep getting squeezed and sliding.” Making her way closer to his voice she found the wet man in the dark. "Oh my gosh! Miss Madea! You're naked as the day you were born!" he exclaimed.

“Yeah, she did the same thing to me she did to you. Come on, let's get out of here.” Awkwardly turning about against the slick skin, she grabbed him and pulled the farmer. Side by side, they kept struggling to make progress towards the exit. A resonating 'thud thud' echoed around the pair. "What was that?" she asked.

"I... I think it's her heartbeat. It sounds like it beats once a minute." Suddenly, the whole cavern shuttered and tilted. Madea had been forced to roll over onto her back as Richardson accidentally fell on top of her. "Oh m'lady, I'm so sorry, I...” he trailed off. They both stared at each other with the minute amount of light that twinkled in. Both were captivated by how much of each other's slick bodies their senses drank in. Both breathed heavily in this musky air, his mouth hung open having such close proximity to this beautiful woman. Her eyes explored his face as if seeing this man for the first time. In an instant, her mind was made up. Throwing her arms around his back, she pressed forward and they kissed passionately.


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading! The rest of the story will drop very soon in time for the holiday. I have a patreon now! And everybody there got this story early. If you would consider, We would all love having you join ^^ : https://www.patreon.com/slogro