- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Really wanted to do a Choose your own adventure for a long time. So enjoy
You wake up on a cold metal floor, wiping the sleep from your eyes you take a double take as opening and closing them do nothing, it must be pitch black in the room. As your mind wakes you begin to wonder, “Where am I? This isn’t my bed?” you sit up, you try to recall the night before, did you drink too much? Did you come down with something? No, none of those you can recall all you can remember is walking home from the bar and then nothing. You must’ve been roofied Oh god were you being sex trafficked? You weren’t bound in any way, noticing just now that you are completely naked though. Suddenly a sound could be heard, like an engine of a car, the low hum permeates the walls wherever you are. You feel around and your hand grazes against another person. You recoil before poking them again.

“Hey, wake up? What’s going on?” You ask as the person next to you begins to groan, suddenly there’s more groans shortly after, wait how many people are in here with you?

“What time is it?” A female voice responds next to you.

*DUND DUN*

The car hits a bump in the road and you fly into the air maybe a few feet off the ground before slamming back down onto the cold floor. The room erupts into panicked murmurs. Standing on your feet and feeling around with your hands you begin to bump into other people in the darkness, and they bump into you, hands touching and grabbing all while you are just trying to get your bearings. Cry's and screams can be heard as other sounds of banging on the wall and pleas for help fill the room. You bump into someone and somehow you could tell it was the woman from earlier.
Tears are streaming down her face.

“What’s going on? What’s happening?” She asked through sobs.

“I don’t know everyone just needs to calm down before” You are cut off as the car comes to a halt and everyone is thrown forward off their feet. You land on top of the woman, your bodies pressing up against one another. She has long hair and she smells like lavender, scared she wraps herself around you holding you tight. Music begins to play outside the walls of the room you are trapped in. Tik-Tok by Ke$ha comes on loud like there was a music festival right outside. Everyone sits in silence dumbfounded by this development. A sliver of light comes on at the roof barley illuminating the room, at first the light is green then blue then red and so on constantly changing again affirming that a rave must be taking place but above you? That doesn’t make any sense. Now with light shining in you can see the girl wrapped around you, her hair is blonde and she has a cute face even with her having puffy red eyes from crying. You both share a glance before she jerks herself off of you.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me” She hastily said. It was hard to hear here as the music was blaring outside but you did. You just stared shocked from the whole situation, the room began to fill with other confused chatter from the other captives.

“I’m Kate by the way” She said holding out her hand the other covering her chest.


*THUNK... DING DING*


The sound of a car door opening could be heard through the music.
“WOOOOOO YEAHHHHH” A woman screamed louder than the music, The thud of footsteps and laughter accompanied the noise all so loud you covered your ears. Conversations drowned out the music as everyone in the room waited cowering. You could hear the door shutting as the talking kept going, there was only bits and pieces of words you could make out. Party, Drinks, Birthday and a few other filler words.
Several other people in the room began to panic, clearly they knew something you didn’t. Running up to the walls and banging even trying to climb to no avail. Kate’s arms slowly began to move around you again, huddling next to you as you both looked up in fear and awe, it wasn’t long before you were embracing.


*CLINK CLINK*


The music stopped and the chatter died down immediately, All was still in and outside the room except for the hum of the cars engine.

“As you all know Nikki is turning 24!” A woman’s voice said followed up by the screams of several other girls.

“So we are going clubbing downtown but we went all out, you only turn 24 once, am I right?! So we upgraded the limo to a “small” experience” Laughter was heard at this remark.

“So there’s a bottle of champagne and 24, wink wink, white claws and 16 inchies! About two for everyone! So lets Partyyyy!” In that moment it dawned on you, scanning the room you counted and including yourself there was 16 people in the room with you. The ceiling opened allowing the sounds and sights to enter, this wasn’t a room it was a box. Above you were the faces of seven large women looking down at you with hungry eyes. You had Diminished.

Ch.2 Call for help, this has been a big misunderstanding
Ch.3 Panic and run with the other Inchies
Ch.4 Stay embracing Kate
[4] Run to the corner (Unfinished)
Chapter End Notes:
If you have a preference of what branch I write first, please let me know, Ive planned 15 endings so far with 1 correct way to go. If anyone would like to possibly contribute to this story please message me here or leave a review and I will get in touch. Good reading and Best of luck in your choices (Or worst)