- Text Size +

Hi folks of the greater multiverse.


It’s me, Melissa the giant safety officer again. I know it’s been awhile since I last checked in. Sorry, but I’ve been very involved in a project that’s been taking up most of my free time. That’s what I’m writing about now. I’ve been selected by the Council on Inter-size Relations to host a small city of tiny folks in my backyard. See, tinies, that is, the smallest size scale people of my Earths, actually have to deal with fairly high population density in their cities and their parts of the worlds in general. This is ultimately caused by the fact that bigger folks, like me for example, take up so much space live, and also because smaller folks, for whatever reason, just reproduce at a much faster rate than us big folks. I read somewhere that it’s a result of high levels of orgone radiation leaking through the cracks between our mushed together universes, a result of the incident fifty of our years ago. Since they’re smaller, they just soak up more of it. Luckily, there are farms and such that produce food at every size scale. The only thing we can’t make more of is space.


A possible solution is having smaller folk build towns and cities in the bigger folks lands. Long story short, I now have a small experimental planned community living in my backyard full of tiny folks, and including surrounding suburbs. Let me just say right off the bat, they are ridiculously cute.


In the “big” little city that I normally patrol for work there are a couple buildings that just about reach my neck; not the case with my backyard city. Right now, it’s all mostly one or two story structures. The tallest is still only 10 or so stories tall. Not even really a skyscraper by their measure. And they’re just so tiny and cute. I never get assigned to tiny suburbs or smaller cities, so it’s a real treat getting a nice little community right next to me for me to enjoy whenever I have some spare time.


And you might ask, “Melissa, isn’t there a temptation, having so many tinies right there, isn’t there a certain desire to just start squishing and crushing things?”


Well, there is.


Not very often, but sometimes, I’m sprawled out on my stomach, elbows on the ground, my chin cupped in my hands, watching the little city go about its business when an impulse drifts in.


Smash that building with your finger, it says.


Put your hand down on that crowd of tiny people and feel them squirm under your palm, It says.


But I’m a grownup with actual self-control. I don’t have to smash a small, but growing, community just because it’s cute and precious and would feel all nice and delicious against my skin.


Anyway, you might be wondering if this city has safety officers. It does, a few of my colleagues, different regional department of course, come in to watch over it. I can’t be assigned to it, because I’m only accredited to work in larger cities under the supervision of mile highs.


Regardless, if there was an emergency, of course I would lend a hand or a foot, no hesitation. Not that I think that often about what it would be like to have all those little buildings squished flat under my destructive yet protective soles.


Instead, the city is assigned a few officers in the 50-70 foot range, and a couple of 6-700 foot tall ones to get immediate control of anything too major. I’ve even had a few of them over to my place for drinks after our shifts. They’re an alright bunch for the most part, and a lot of fun. Those 50-70 foot folks fit well into some interesting places on a 1500 foot tall gal like myself. I figure a little post-shift fun never hurt anyone, and it distracts me from thinking about my city in ways that are, you know, inappropriate for a host and protector, not that I’d think of any such things all that often.


_


Well, I fucked it up just a little bit.


It was a pure accident. Over my weekend, I was doing some light gardening, just pulling up weeds really.


Well, I was pulling up said weeds, and putting them in my little bucket. A bit repetitive, but I enjoy the meditative nature of work like that. I was going on autopilot after awhile. Sometimes I’ll actually let weeds build up a little to make it a more substantial chore for myself. Anyway, eventually I was done with my small flowerbeds right up against the back of the house, and started to go on “patrol” through the rest of the backyard. Just as I got close to the city limits. A poof of pollen from my bucket must have poofed up into my face. It hit my nose and I couldn’t help it; I sneezed.


Achoo!”


The bucket went flying. I managed to keep hold of it, and thought that all was well. I looked around and saw to my horror that bits of, to the citizens, gigantic weed fluff and leaf shreds were drifting down right toward the urban core. I acted from the well honed instincts of a professional.


Without thinking, I raced over to catch the floating fluffs in my bucket. The attempt was a success and only minor plant matter would reach the city below. I figured the official safety officers had it from there, and it should be easy for them to deal with the mess. Still, I heard distant alarms going off, along with the high pitched chirping of tiny voices shouting and yelling. It seemed that in my rush to protect the city, my big old toes, I always garden barefoot you know, had bulldozed a fair number of houses and businesses. My heart sank; embarrassment flooded my face.


“So sorry, folks.” I signed to the people below.


The safety officers moved in. The tallest of them were already getting to work picking through the bigger pieces of rubble and smashing anything that looked like it could be a danger to the tiny citizens, as well as freeing those that they could. I stayed exactly where I was, since the areas directly under and around my feet were the safest places in the city for tiny human life at that moment.


It took them a couple hours to go through all the rubble, extracting the tinies stuck under things.


Did it feel nice to have all those little folks scrambling around my feet? Between my toes? Wedged under my toenails in a couple cases?


Well sure, but it was hardly worth the cost in these the buildings I so easily demolished. Tiny workers spent time and effort on those things. When it was all over, I apologized profusely, inviting all officers and citizens who were interested back to my place for a drink or other refreshments.


A few took up my offer, and we had a fine enough time. A few even stuck around for later again. I was happy to give them a sweatier more intimate apology later on in my bedroom. As I drifted off to sleep that night, tiny people still wedged into some wonderful spots of my anatomy, I swore to myself that I would be more careful in the future.


-


Well, I sure fucked it up again!


I have been a bad negligent neighbor, a bad public safety officer, and a pathetic excuse for a benevolent giant lady.


I was sitting next to the city, crisscross applesauce style, gazing down into city, taking in the various and sundry activities of the populous. At work, I’m always so alert I never really get a chance to just take in all the fun little moments of city life. It was getting toward a balmy spring twilight, and after a few drowsy yawns, I stood up, ready to head inside for the evening. As I stood, I caught an unmistakable smell, stinging and acrid, hitting my nostrils.


Smoke!


This was an emergency.


I acted on instinct, stomping through the little city straight to its heart, so I could look down and get a fix on the fire or fires to stomp them out. Numerous buildings and citizens were flattened under my bare feet, but they would be alright down there. A fire posed a far bigger risk to their safety than an intense, but non-fatal crushing. I scanned the ground in some confusion.


From the smell, the fire must have been truly enormous, but all I saw was my own trail of destruction.


I sniffed again, paying careful attention. There was an element I hadn’t noticed before, of hot cooking meat.


I cocked my head up, and gazed into my neighbor’s yard. A pretty young black woman who I’d never gotten to know very well, spending as much time out of my house for work and outings, as I do. Cute though, with v chunky little round face and short dreadlocks stylishly arranged. She stood there in front of her grill.


She gave a little wave.


I waved back smiling, but I was dying inside.


I looked back down at the destruction I’d wrought.


Once again, the smaller safety officers extracted tiny people from the rubble. I squatted down at the knees to get a closer look without moving my feet. The magnitude of what my, from their perspective, 200 foot long feet were capable of dong to this little place was truly remarkable. Their buildings seemed a lot more crumbly than the ones I was used to dealing with at work. Almost like they were made to be crushed. I was terribly embarrassed again, but also felt that little thrill of power that always comes from smashing smaller buildings, and, of course, the physical pleasure feeling the dozens of people held fast safely under my bare feet.


Still, those bits of good feeling were tempered by shame and guilt. I waited on that spot for nearly two hours before they gave me the all clear to move out, which I did as quickly as I could with as little destruction as I could.


Here’s the thing, once was bad enough, right?


One accident smashing in the infrastructure of my new neighbors should have been the wake up call, right?


As soon as I got back to the grass, I checked each sole thoroughly, picking off any debris or people who’d gotten stuck to them and placing it and them back down at the city limits. That done, I walked back into my little house, walked into my little bedroom, and flopped down on my bed. With my head down on my arms crossed on my pillow, I cried my little eyes out. They stung, but not as much as the stinging in my heart. I was a failure. I had failed in being a good neighbor, failed in being a good host, and failed in being a public safety officer. I decided right there, lying on my bed, that the only solution was for me to stay the fuck out of my own backyard.


That night I got in touch with a gardening service who could deal with yard maintenance, and explained how very careful they needed to be of the little city in my backyard. I loved gardening, but it seemed clear that I just couldn’t control myself out there.


I went for a whole week like that, keeping myself occupied and staying out of my yard, then two, then three. I was starting to feel pretty proud of my plan to keep the city safe from me. True, thoughts of it drifted through my head every once in awhile. How cute it was, how much the little folks seemed to enjoy having someone of my stature around when most small city’s never even got to see someone as big as me, let alone interact with them. I pushed those thoughts down, as well as those little memories of how nice it felt, how powerful to feel those little buildings crunch and crumble as my soles slammed down on them, or my toes plowed through them. Instead, I threw myself into work, where there’s always more than enough incidental crushing and destruction to satisfy anyone, you’d think anyway.


On my weekends, I blew off steam surfing the Interwebs to port in masses of tinies to consensualy smash around and play with and squish to our mutual content. Before I’d do this sort of thing once or twice a month, maybe for example you read that thing about what I do in my bathtub. It was a nice little treat every once in awhile, but I found myself ordering in, so to speak, almost once a week, quickly burning through portal network credits.


After a whole month of this, I still had those stray thoughts about the city, and the things I’d like to do with it. I didn’t feel like I could trust myself. I even set up a little rampage play date in a different consenting city. I had a blast running around, crushing little people, ripping buildings off their foundations, cramming tinies into every orifice I cared to, and devouring them as well. I even got my rocks off with a nice thick skyscraper up my pussy in classic horny giant fashion. Incidentally, you might be skeptical that sticking a big hunk of masonry and steel beams into yourself would feel all that good, but, in our worlds, architects design with both livability for tiny people, and pleasure potential, for big folk, in mind. It was a wonderful time, tons of fun, and got me off like nothing else. It was definitely a good way to scratch that city itch, but like, porting people in, it would get expensive if I did it all the time.


The city even got into my dreams. I saw my feet, magnificently pedicured, nails a lovely red to orange to yellow gradient resembling a fire. Those lovely toes and the soles attached were slamming down on buildings and citizens, many of whom I recognized. I wriggled my toes in lustful pleasure, desire coursing through my body; feeling those squishy little people under my feet, knowing that I could do anything to them as hard as I wanted without hurting them. Then I felt brickwork crumble between those mighty toes, and felt the glory as I watched block after block demolished by my feet. With a carelessly wanton thought, I stood before an untouched part of the city, and jumped forward to flop down so my whole body would smash into every building. Thousands would squirm under me feeling as much pleasure as I was, enjoying what my power could do to them and their little city. That’s when I woke up, dreamily elated at first, but soon uncomfortable in a puddle of my own sweat and fluids.


I jumped in the shower to chill out, hoping that cold water would freeze out the horny. As I toweled myself dry, I remembered that it was a day off. I sighed in disappointment and started getting dressed, trying to figure out something to occupy my time. I had a few errands to run, and a few chores around the house, and no incidental crushing or destruction along the way to help keep those urges at bay.


I just finished getting dressed when the doorbell buzzed.


I looked through the peephole and saw my neighbor, the black woman who’d been grilling the afternoon of my disgrace. I opened my door.


“We need to talk about your city.” She said.


“Okay,” I said and invited her in.+


I asked if she wanted some coffee. She accepted and sat down on my couch. I made two cups and sat with her. We took a few sips and she got down to business.


“I want to use your city.”

“What?” I asked.


“To play in it, you know, run around and trash things a little. You don’t seem to be using it. I’d like to stomp around in it and destroy stuff.


“What?” I asked again.


“The little folks seem interested. Especially since it seems like you don’t really like crushing and smashing things.”


“What?” I asked a third and final time, and took another sip of coffee.


“Well, the cute little mayor guy got my attention and we’ve been texting. He said that the citizens were enjoying the occasional unpredictable destruction, but it seems like you’re not into it.”


“Huh,” I uttered, “I, uh, I didn’t know they liked their stuff getting destroyed and trampled. I assumed I was causing a problem.”


“well, they seem pretty into it. I figured if you don’t like it, I’d enjoy getting to mess around and rampage a little, once every couple weeks or so maybe?”


A flash of possessive jealousy flared inside of my heart.


“I guess you have the Mayor’s number?”


“Sure.” She got out her phone and flicked the screen around a little. ‘Ah, here.”


She showed me the number and I dialed it on my phone. It rang a few times then someone picked up.


“This the office of the mayor of Junction City, who may I say is calling?”


“This is Melissa, the 1500 foot tall woman who lives in the house.”


“Oh, of course,” they said, “I’ll patch you right through.”


There was a muted tone and someone picked up.


“Hello,” a man’s voice said.


“Hi, this is Melissa from the house. My neighbor is here and says you’ve been talking about having her rampage in the city every once in a while.”

“Yes,” he said, “we find destruction and getting squished, and so forth pretty exciting. You don’t seem to like it, so we thought we’d ask Heidi about it.”


“Who’s Heidi?” I asked Heidi.


“I am,” Heidi hissed from next to me on the couch.


“Your neighbor,” he said at about the same time.


“Oh,” I said.


“You didn’t know my name?” Heidi hissed.


“Yes, we looked up her number, and asked if Heidi would be interested.” The mayor said.


“He knows my name,” Heidi said crossing her arms.


“I actually really enjoy crushing and rampaging in cities. I thought that it wouldn’t be appreciated in a new growing city.”


“I see,” he said, “didn’t you read the guidance book they sent when you signed up for the program?”


“Not really,” I said.


“Well, it specifically says a certain amount of destruction and rampage is both expected and desired. Part of what we’re doing here is testing new rapid rebuilding technologies. We can’t do that if things never get crunched.”


“I see,” I said, “Well then, I am very interested in those things. I’d love to lay waste to your city.”


“I’m glad we’ve overcome this misunderstanding. Just so you know, you can get as adult as you want with your rampaging. We’ve got all the legally required perception filters and daycare bunkers in place for minors and anyone else who doesn’t want to participate, hear, or see what you’re doing.”


“Oooh,” I cooed, “You really know how to make a giant girl want to annihilate your municipality.”


“Now wait a minute.” Heidi interrupted. “What about me? You’ve got a safety officer job where you get to interact with smaller folks all the time. I work in an office for a company that supplies boxes of all sizes to businesses of all sizes. I’m lucky if I get a chgance do a rampage once in two months.”


“Is Heidi still welcome?” I asked.


“Sure,” he said, “two giants would be great.”


“How much are we allowed to destroy?”


“Well, you didn’t really understand what our deal was, so if you want to just flatten the whole thing, that would be fine.”


“Cool, Mr. Mayor.”


“My name is Aaron by the way.”


“Cool, Aaron. I want to make this special, so we’re going to have some breakfast. Go do a few little errands (get it?) and get ready for the event this afternoon.”


“Sounds great,” Aaron said. “When should we expect you?”


“It’ll be a surprise. Anyway bye, have a good day, two big bad giants could rampage your town anytime today.” I hung up.


“What kind of errands do you want to do?” Heidi asked.


“I want to invest in this a little,” I said. “Get a Mani-pedi, get something nice to wear for the occasion. I figure an inaugural rampage should be something special.”


“Sounds good,” she said, “You know Melinda,” she smirked, “I’ve never really talked much to you, but you seem alright. I’d love to rampage a small city with you.”


“Alright,” I said shrugging off her teasing with good humor.


So we went off to have some breakfast, do some shopping, and to get dolled up a little. I got the fire gradient thing I’d seen in my dream on my toes and fingernails. Heidi went with a bright vibrant bubblegum pink for hers. Then we went clothes shopping. I ended up getting a two piece swimsuit that was white with little gold piping things around the edges, and a bottom that I thought made my ass look good. This was important, because I planned to crush many buildings and little people under it.


Heidi went with a pair of denim cutoffs with bright copper rivets on the pockets, a white cotton tank-top and a straw cowboy hat and cowboy boots to match.


I finished my “day at the beach” look with a pair of nice cushy leather sandals with thin enough soles that any interested tiny people should be able to climb aboard with a little effort.


Agreeing that each looked smashing, we drove back to my house to change and get pumped up for the afternoon’s fun.


-


Just a little before 2:30 PM we came strutting out of my back door and walked over to the city. I smiled taking it in in it’s entirety. It spread across a good portion of the furthest back part of my yard coming right up to the fence. It was low, gray, and full of little people and their vehicles going about their business. Some had obviously been told in advance what was on the menu for the afternoon, as many of the observation decks and roofs of the buildings were jam packed with tiny people.


Heidi and I looked each other in the eye. We had agreed between the two of us that we weren’t going to hold anything back. Our combined protective auras along with those of the safety officers meant that little folks down in the city wouldn’t even hurt themselves in minor accidents, let alone being knocked around in collapsing buildings, or under soft bare giant feet. We planned to rampage as hard as we could. I looked down at my toes. They looked almost exactly like they had in my dreams.


So I decided to follow my dreams.


I got a jogging start, and jumped, spreading myself, and landing front first onto a massive section of the downtown business district. As I hit, hundreds of little buildings collapsed and shattered under my enormous body. The thousands of tines crushed and squished underneath wouldn’t be hurt at all. I could sense the thousands of tinies pinned under my body and the wreckage, their little auras raising goosebumps all over my body. I looked down at the scene directly beneath my face in the teeny little canyons of the downtown streets. Hundreds of little people were looking right up into my eyes. Some stood still, perhaps in a bit of shock from my sheer impact. Others got out their little phones and started videoing.


I smiled and said, “Hello, little folks.” even though I knew the size difference would turn it into a long deep incomprehensible roar to them. That was part of the fun. I heard a crash to my side and looked over to see Heidi wading in, devastating the little commercial and industrial districts with her big bad boots. I turned back down to the sight below my face. A crowd of tiny folks was gathering in a mass right below me, taking pictures and gawking. I dipped my head down and slid out my tongue, dragging it across the ground, scooping up dozens and dozens of tinies. They were so good, delicious and felt wonderful in other ways too, like little fizzy orgasms on my tongue. They squirmed and wriggled against my soft wet flesh, and I squirmed and wriggled my bulk against the rubble underneath my body and all those little people trapped there. I drew my tongue back into my mouth, covered in little people smaller than grains of rice. They tickled in a wonderfully relaxing way. I swished them around my mouth a bit, then swallowed them en masse. Smiling, I opened my mouth wide and dangled my tongue out again, showing the tinies that I’d already eaten their fellow citizens.


“Thank you,” I said. “You are a very tasty town.”


Figuring I could only do so much laying down, I got back up to my feet, destroying more buildings and infrastructure with my hands as I braced myself. I looked over and saw Heidi busying herself. At some point she’d slipped off one of her boots. She was dangling her foot with its pretty pink nails, right above a huge crowd of tiny people. She held it for a couple seconds, then slam, right down into the tarmac and the little bodies standing on it. She twisted her foot back and forth over the spot, like she was grinding out a cigarette. When she was done she let her foot rest back on the ground. I could see many dozens of tinies crawling between and around her enormous toes. She wiggled her toes, and giggled, smiling widely, obviously enjoying having so many little people down there.


I looked around and saw the tallest pf the city’s safety officers approaching the two of us.


“What’s up?” I signed at them.


A nearly 500 foot tall black man (About a third of me and Heidi’s heights.) with kind eyes and a mustache, signed back, “The Mayor said we were to assist you in anyway with you and your neighbors fun. Emphasis on the word ‘any’.”


“Oh my,” I said to Heidi. “Looks like we’ve got some little helpers for our fun.”


Heidi smiled, “the more the merrier. Do you little giants want to help us big giants tear this little city apart?” She signed.


“Your wish is our command,” another 500 footer, this one a cutely chunky East Asian woman with cut muscles.


“Alright then,” Heidi signed, “why don’t you guys corral up some tinies, “that Melissa and I can put to our various purposes?”

“On it,” the little black giant signed back. Then they scattered, presumably to carry out their mission. As they ran off I eyed some of the smaller giants, the 50 to 90 footers, thinking about various uses they could be put to, but that would be for later.


In the meantime, I looked at one of the taller little buildings with it’s roof crammed with tinies and got an idea. I walked over to it, uncaring of the things getting crushed under me, but also enjoying not caring about it. I looked down at the hundreds of tinies grouped together as tightly as they could cram themselves onto the rooftop. I crouched down until I was down around their eye levels.


“Like what you see?” I asked out loud.


The force of my voice alone blasted many of the little people off of the rooftop and onto the ground hundreds of their feet below. Seeing it made me giggle, which sent even more of them flying off of the roof. It was a real thrill being able to do whatever I wanted to these folks, and they would be, more or less, perfectly safe, maybe a little sore the next day.


Then I did something impulsive. I made my hand flat and shoved it into the building, in one side out the other, in a spot about halfway through the little structure. I heard the yells and screams of the tinies surprised by my quick action, I took a second to appreciate the excitement, and then I lifted my hand directly up cupping it to contain the upper half of the building and the many many tiny people on top and inside it. Despite that precaution several fell through the cracks of my fingers and plummeted to a startling, but safe impact on the ground. They could be seen dusting themselves off after falling hundreds of feet down to the pavement.


I gazed down into my hand, enjoying the sight of the little wreckage nicely filling the palm of my hand. I stood back up, bringing the little building top with me. I raised it up, so that I could look all my little captive in their eyes. I grinned at them with, what I hoped was, a devilish expression, and then clenched my hands. The structure twisted and buckled under the force of nothing but my own fingers. The little folks wriggled around against the sensitive skin of my palm and, most deliciously, between my fingers.


I looked down into the stub of a building that was left. There were tiny folks scrambling around of course. From my vantage it looked like they were mostly trying to gather any belongings they wouldn’t want destroyed. At least, I assume that’s why so many of them were frantically going through there desks and throwing things into their briefcases and backpacks. It looked like quite a well to do business establishment, based on the interior decoration that hadn’t been smashed yet.


“Hey, Heidi,” I called out, “Don’t you have certain feelings about office jobs?”


Heidi looked up at me from the other side of the city, and stomped her way over to me with exaggerated steps, obviously calculated to cause as much destruction as possible.


“I sure do,” she said.


She stopped next to me and looked down into the barely standing stub.


“Look at all those little drones, trying to rescue their files, and whatever else.” She said. “Five out of eight days a week, I’m just like that. So they do get some of my sympathy,” She lifted up her booted foot and plunged it down toe first into the structure. It immediately crunched and flattened the rest of the way down to the ground. She twisted grinding the pointed toe of the boot into the wreckage of the building, “but not much of it.” She finished, and flashed me a wicked smile. She slipped her supple brown foot up out of the boot, leaving it there where the skyscraper had been only minutes before. I felt a surge of raw power seeing a piece of footwear replace a whole skyscraper.


I looked at my handful, and then at heidi’s boot. I looked up at heidi. “Mind if I dispose of this, in there?”


She smiled and nodded. “Do it.’

I took my squirming crumbling handful and held it over the opening of the boot.


“Back you go.’ I said, not that they could understand. I uncurled my fingers and watched as people and debris plummeted down into the leather boot.


I took one last look at the wreckage, blew them all a kiss, and looked around for my next target.



That’s when one of the 500 footers came up to me, and told me that they had thousands of tinies corralled into one of the larger park blocks, ready for our use.


I thanked him, and gave him a kiss on his cute little cheek, leaving him with an absolutely shit eating grin, and walked over to the park, shaking my arm to dislodge remaining tinies that had managed to escape my clutch as I moved, sending them plummeting to the ground. I did my best to stomp through some less devastated areas for the pleasure of causing new destruction with each 250 foot long footfall. The sheer liberation of not having to worry about the safety and well being of tinies; indulging in the sheer power my body has over their little landscapes and cities, to me that’s the essence of a rampage. The thing that makes them so fun and enjoyable, apart from the fact that feeling all those tinies on, around, and in your body feels oh so very very good.


Heidi tromped along in my wake, her pretty pink nails glinting in the afternoon sunlight.


“Say,” I said, “I bet being in those boots made your poor feet awful tired, maybe even a bit sore.”


“A bit,” she said smiling, “They could definitely use a rest.”


“Well, you’re in luck. Those nice public safety officers have filled a whole park with eager little ones who, I’m sure, would love to help sooth your soles.” I pointed down to the park where thousands of little people milled about like ants, mostly gathered on and around a brick clad square at the park’s center. “Why don’t you give it a shot?” I suggested.


Heidi walked ever so casually over to the park, and slowly planted one foot down on top of the crowd.


“Ooh, they feel so good.” Heidi said as her sole made contact with their bodies. She pressed down slowly, in no rush, taking her time and savoring every little sensation. She pressed down wriggling those pink capped toes. I could see the little people oozing up and through between them almost like little grains of rice or sand, but with faces and little bitty squeaks.


“Are they good little masseuses?”


“Uh-huh,” Heidi smiled and brought her other foot down on the other side of the park, crushing trees to splinters, and smooshing more crowds of tiny people under her vast sole. “Mmmmmm,” she moaned and scrunched and flexed her toes and soles atop the crowds.


“Feels really good, huh?” I asked, and got back down on my stomach. As I sprawled out, I felt my own toes plow through more buildings, which was a nice bonus. My face was directly above Heidi’s feet. I could see the multitude of beautiful little people swarming around them. They were obviously having a lot of fun, rubbing themselves against her soles and between her toes. Many had removed their clothes and were humping either Heidi’s feet or a nearby partner.


“Heidi,” I said, “I would like put my face down on your feet, and mess with the tinies. Would that be alright?”


“Sounds lovely,” Heidi said.


I scooted up closer and looked right down into Heidi’s feet. She continued scrunching her toes nice and slowly, like gentle little waves moving the tiny people around like water or sand. I put my face right down to her slender brown toes with their shiny pretty pink nails. I lowered my face even more, so that my mouth was directly over the space between her big toe and her next toe. I opened my mouth, lowered my my tongue, and gave a long slow lick between her two toes. Heidi giggled.


As I ran my tongue through that little, to me, valley, I scooped up dozens of delicious little people. Again the combination of flavor and sensation sent a smooth wave of pleasure rolling through my entire body, running from my mouth, lips, and tongue, down through my naughty bits, and ending at the very tips of my toes, which already felt pretty good, coated as they were in rubble and their own clinging tinies. Sharing this intimacy with my neighbor, my new friend, only made it better. How come I’d never hung out with this girl before?


“Are they good?” She asked.


“Delicious,” I said through a full mouth, and accidentally spraying and dropping little bodies from my mouth.


Heidi snickered “Well, I want to try some.”


“Okay,” I said, “Step away from the park.”


She took a couple steps backwards while I got up into a squatting position and scooped as many tiny people as I could up into my hands. Then I stood back up and looked into Heidi’s soft brown eyes.


“Ready?” I asked.


“Ready.”


I stepped up, onto the park and the remaining people down there incidentally. As I savored their little squirms and struggles, I put my hand up to Heidi’s mouth.


“Open wide,” I said.


Heidi complied parting her plush lips as wide as she could, and sticking out her tongue.


I tipped the hoards of people out of my hands into her open maw, watching them tumble and flow like squishy little grains. Even though there weren’t that many people left under my feet, I still felt that tingling pleasure in my soles from being in contact with their little bodies. Like scalp tingles, but in my feet. As the last couple tinies tumbled into Heidi’s mouth, I wiggled my fingers around to dislodge any that were still clinging to my fingers. I took a moment to to savor the view of Heidi’s mouth, her tongue and lips were almost completely coated in tiny people.


“Tasty?” I asked.


“Mmm-hmm,” Heidi answered. She swished them around in her mouth for a bit, and then did a big exaggerated swallow. “Delicious, a gourmet treat of the highest quality.”


“Any other rampage basics you want to do?” I asked.

“Well,” she stroked her chin thoughtfully, “we haven’t done anything too adult yet, if you know what I mean?”


“Oh,” I smirked, “I absolutely do.”


“Normally I’m a little shy about that kind of rampage.” Heidi said. “But here with just you and me and the millions of little people, I think I could really get into it. I mean, check this out.” She took my wrist and guided my hand to her tank top covered breast. Under the cotton, I could feel her little rock hard nipple.


“Nice,” I said. “Do you want to share it with our little friends?”


“Yes.”


She took off her hat, and threw it like a Frisbee to the other side of the city where it hit the ground in a spot I had already demolished. Then pulled off the tank top and let it drift to her feet. Her skin gleamed beautifully in the afternoon sunlight. I looked down at her cute little breasts, each capped with a very hard, vary bumpy looking little dark nipple.


“So pretty,” I said.


“Thank you,” she said, “but what should I do with them do you think?”


I had an idea. “Those are like little wrecking balls compared to these little buildings. Try taking some out, just with your nipples.”


She looked down at some of the remaining taller little buildings.


After spotting one shge liked, Heidi got down on her hands and knees and crawled over, so that her boobs were dangling just in front of a building around 100 feet tall.


With a thrust she knocked her boobs forward. Her nipples smashed through the little building sending it’s occupents flying out the other side, falling to the ground none the worse for wear.


“So much power.” She sighed with audible pleasure.


She thrust forward again demolishing what little remained, and then mushing her boobs down right on top of what was left to totally finish it off.


At that point, I couldn’t resist any longer. I pulled off my top, unleashing my own little apple boobs for myself and everyone else to see and enjoy. The afternoon air felt warm and pleasant on them. I looked at a neighboring building that Heidi’s fun had damaged. Dozens of people stood on the roof like the other buildings. I looked down at the cute little specks, smaller, to me, than grains of rice. My wind caressed boobies begged for attention.


I loomed over the building bent over, my breasts hanging down directly over the rooftop with it’s crowd.


“Are they all staring up at me?” I asked.


“Yep,” Heidi said, “all of them.”


“Well, alright.” I said and in an instant I knealt down and lowered my chest until boob meat met rooftop, or rather the dozens of adorable little tinies, and then the rooftop. I smiled and squished my boobs down more so that almost every little person got the privilege of being pinned under my soft boob flesh. I leaned forward and back ever so slightly, from my perspective, and felt them wriggle and move against my sensitive skin. My nipples were getting harder and herder as they felt all the delightful little particles rubbing up against them. If it wasn’t for my protective aura, they’d all be ground into wet pink pulp against my glorious breasts, so good thing I have one.


I lifted up my boobs from the rooftop. To my delight several little people clung to them. That left them completely vulnerable when I flopped forward, letting my nice little boobs obliterate their little buildoing.


Properly stimulated, at that point we really kicked things into overdrive. We stripped off our bottoms and stood above the city, gloriously nude. Properly unattired, we each sat down, we got the attention of the smaller giants, some of whom had been enjoying their own size fun, and commanded them to round up the remaining adult population of the city, so that they could stuff our pussies with with tons and tons of tiny people. This was rapidly accomplished and soon we sat in almost agonizing pleasure as their little hands stuffed the people in little bit by little bit. They felt so good wriggling and crawling around in my most intimate spots. Once we were satisfied with the stimulation we each took a willing little giant (50-90 foot range) and used them as our little toys thrusting them in and out almost using masses of tinier people mixed with our leaking juices like a kind of lube. It was so good and delicious both of us came multiple times times as we played. I thought about the rich sexy smell my pussy juice was going to leave in this city. My little city that loved me so much. I loved them back as hard as a could, while their beautiful little auras turned me into a pleasure ravenous beast of sorts.


Finally at the end of the night we rolled around back and forth demolishing as much as we could until the entire thing was just about flat. We let the fire crews hose down our privates and extract any little folks who weren’t in shape to extract themselves or got too entangled in our pussy hairs.


I looked in Heidi’s eyes and felt the bond that our fun together forged a I just knew that we would be rampage buddies from that night on.


-

The next morning Heidi and I went out back to “release” the people we had eaten during the rampage plus any strays that we’d found in our vulvas. As I squatted down next to the city limits, I could see that crews were already hard at work. Temporary shelters had been set up in various areas where the debris had been cleared, and there were dozens of portals open throughout the city, bringing in materials and equipment for repairs.


Once I “deposited” the last few people onto the ground beneath me I stood up, blew the city a kiss, gave Heidi a peck, and walked back into my house. I checked my phone and saw that I had received many thousands of text messages overnight, congratulating me on finally overcoming my shyness and trashing the city even better than they hoped I would. The mayor sent me a text saying that I would be welcome back anytime, and that if I wanted to do periodic “mini-rampages” that would be good too. It would all go to help them develop rebuilding technologies to their greatest possibilities. As I read the messages I felt delight radiating through my body.


What can I say; I love helping my community.