- Text Size +

Being eaten by a 12 foot tall girl was definitely not on poor Casey Hayes’ 7-eleven bingo card. It is not as if she thought an outcome like this was impossible, but she had yet to ever see one of the giantesses, nor had anyone she knew ever been eaten by one, so the possibility sat nested in the furthest corner of her mind- at least until today, when it came crashing back to the foremost of her concerns.

Casey scuttled into the isles, out of sight of the giant girl ducking through the sliding double doors. Every shopper in the popular gas station off interstate 71 north of Columbus seemed to have a very similar idea, two successive Ge-Thunks signaling the sudden occupation of both restrooms.

Trapped inside the convenience store, Casey did her best to minimize her presence. She crouched perfectly still, hunkered down in the third aisle from the door. She would very much have preferred to be caught a little closer to her only escape route, but trying to make any moves now seemed like an obvious death sentence. Instead, she was left to watch the big girl’s red, shaggy hair bounce up and down as she moved through the store, coming closer and closer to Casey’s woefully inadequate hiding spot.

It seemed as if a looming shadow darkened the whole store as the giant passed by the open entrance to Casey’s aisle. The two locked eyes for just a second, and  that was enough to make the blood drain from Casey’s entire body. Every instinct in her soul was screaming “run!”, but it felt as if the muscles in her legs had been replaced with rubber bands. All she could do in that moment was take in everything about the Giantess. She was young- possibly a college student like Casey, or perhaps a high school senior. She had pale, freckled skin and a bit of a top heavy figure, her chest being noticeably more impressive than her hips, all topped off by that short, shaggy red hair that had been menacing Casey these last few minutes. Most distressingly, her stomach was flat as a frying pan— plenty of room for a scrawny college student on her way back home for summer vacation.

Despite the moment dragging on for hours in Casey's head, it was over in a few seconds. The red haired Giant continued her slow walk through the store, taking her time looking over each. Relief came crashing down upon her, but then slowly turned to horror, a pit gouging its way into her stomach. The giantess was looking for a snack, just like she had been– but, instead of chips, or maybe a hershey's bar being the options, it was Casey being considered, the giantess carefully weighing her against the other shoppers, determining who would make the most satisfying meal.

Casey's will to live wrangled her fear, and she decided now was her best chance to make her move, the predator being near the furthest aisle. She stood as quickly as she could, her weak legs still an issue, and stumbled her way towards safety- outside, and her car waiting in the parking lot.

As she neared the end of the aisle, her strength began to return, her legs finally submitting to her control. Instead of picking up speed, however, Casey found herself tumbling head over heels over a soft, smooth object she swore wasn't there a second ago.

A leg.

Casey screamed as a hand grabbed the back of her shirt and yanked her to her feet. A sincere "Sorry!" from the giantess was accompanied by a firm, violent shake- the latter of which convinced her that screaming any more was probably not in her best interest. She instead resolved to simply sulk as her captor dealt her fate upon her, dragging Casey towards the exit of the building like a wolf dragging a slab of meat back to its den to enjoy in private.

To Casey's surprise, however, the giantess apparently felt the need to make a little pit stop at the cash register.

"Do you, um, do you mind if I take this one?"

Casey's head, previously hung in defeat, shot up at this strange development. Although she really didn't know why this was happening, it seemed she had one last hope- her future, hopes, and dreams all resting on the teenage cashier behind the counter.

She locked gazes with the boy. His eyes wide, hands shaking, he looked like a rabbit stuck in a fox burrow.

"S-s-s-s-she is y-y-yours if you -w-w-want her"

Coward.

"Thank you!"

The giantess' sincere expression of gratitude dug into her like nails.

Casey once again found herself being drugged to her doom, now battered in both body and spirit. Out in the parking lot, she caught a glimpse of her green Subaru Outback, still parked in the side lot just as she left it. The giantess, however, was taking her towards an old Chevy Express van idling at the pumps. As she flung open the sliding door, an irritated voice called out from the van.

"What took you so damn long?"

"You grab ya' a cute boy?" a second, much more cheerful voice called out from behind the driver's seat.

"Sorry!, there weren't really any good looking ones in there, so I had to settle for this one." the giantess responded, tossing Casey into the back of the van. She couldn't figure out if the carpet burn hurt more than those words.

"Damn. well, if you finish that one by the time we get to cedar point, maybe you can find ya' a better one!" the driver, a short, thick, orange haired girl with bright orange hair, called back.

"She never finishes them." the passenger said. "Just leaves them stewing for days. They call it the 'Quin treatment' at school, you know."

The van lurched violently as Quin squeezed her way through the door, leaving Casey scurrying backwards to make room.

"It's just, I, you know, I don't want to, you know, k-kill them until they are fine with it." Quin stammered as she slammed the door shut.

"I think that is considerably worse, though?"

"Just let Quin do as she wants." the driver interjected. "She has the right to eat you too, ya' know."

"I wouldn't do that!" Quin exclaimed as she grabbed Casey, kicking off her shoes and making herself comfortable in the empty back half of the van tailor made to transport a human of her size. 

"P-please d- don't…" Casey said, finally finding it in herself to speak. "I-I-"

"But you could, and that's the point." the driver continued, ignoring Casey's pleas.

The three continued their light hearted bickering as the van pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the interstate. Quin, surprisingly, made no attempt to eat poor Casey, instead holding her tight in one arm as the clock ticked onwards.

"When are you planning on eating that one?" the passenger finally asked.

"Later, I don't know." Quin responded. "I just wanted to grab one while I could, I am not very hungry."

Casey was at least somewhat relieved at this news. The three had mentioned Cedar Point a while ago, which was still almost two hours away. That gave her time to come up with something– even though her head was still mostly filled to the brim with fear, little room left for planning an escape.

Time flew by like the farmland outside the windows, and the grumbling of Casey's tummy signaled lunchtime was drawing near. More importantly, a soft, raspy snore beside her, along with the loosening of the grip holding her in place, hinted that the time to act was now. If she had any hope to make it home alive, it probably lay with the two girls her size in the front seats. Carefully, she wiggled out of Quins arm, and silently crawled up to the front.

"Please, I can give you money, or my car, or anything you want! I have a mom and a dad who will miss me very much, and-"

"Quin! You let your lunch get away!" the driver yelled back at the sleeping giant.

"Wait! Please!" Casey cried out, but it was too late. A giant foot came shooting back at her, driving her against the  passenger seat as Quin let out a huge yawn, the van not providing enough room for her to stretch the rest of her body out properly.

"GAH!" Casey yelled in pain, prompting a quick "Sorry!" from Quin as she reached forward and pulled her lunch back.

"Just eat her now, she is going to cause problems." the passenger said.

"Fine…"

Casey yelped as Quin grabbed her by the pants, yanking them off in one expertly executed motion.

"Wai-" was all she could get out before being unceremoniously flipped around, her shirt next on the chopping block, and her glasses lost in the process. One finger was all Quin needed to pop Casey's bra off, and two to shred her panties, leaving her completely naked.

"Please, Please! god, I-"

Casey's words were cut off by a cavern of flesh surrounding her head and a thorough drenching of saliva. Fleshy mead massaged itself into her skin, and drool intruded into every nook, cranny, and hole it could find. Quin's tongue poked, prodded, and probed every inch of her face, prying its way into Casey's lips. In a moment of clarity, she bit down on the unwelcome guest in her mouth, but it proved too tough– she doubted Quin could even feel her teeth.

Outside, Quin grabbed Casey by the waste, shoving the kicking girl deeper inside. Rings of flesh parted to let Casey through, before squeezing around her head, and then body. Quin took her time, making sure her tongue got the chance to assault every interesting bit on her body.

Eventually, flesh gave way to cavity, and Casey found her face smushed into a slimy, rancid goop. Her body followed behind her, pressing her into a coil, filling the space and pressing out to make more room.

Lungs hissed above her, intestines gurgled below, and the beating of Quin's heart could be heard all around. Stomach walls squeezed and kneaded her body, while juices of all flavors drenched her skin. She opened her mouth to scream, but it was immediately filled with the taste of vomit. She choked and gagged, desperate to plead and beg for release.

"P-p-ple-ease" she gasped out, holding back sobs. "I-I, y-you, p-"

Casey had nothing to stand on. Nothing to give. Not a single argument she could make boiled town to anything other than "I don't want this." She was going to die in here, and nothing she could say would change that.

As she settled down, her senses started to grow accustomed to her new hell. The sound of the wind splitting around the brick-shaped van softly returned, and the bumps in the road found their way back to her, this time with some extra jiggle picked up somewhere in Quin's body.

Bits of conversation occasionally drifted to Casey's ears, Quin's additions being thunderous compared to the other two's muffled speech. Talk of time left, landmarks, bad drivers, and plans for the amusement park did absolutely nothing to console the doomed girl, but having some connection to the outside world at least kept her head in line.

After some time, Casey felt some prodding from outside.

"Are you ready yet?" a Quin's voice boomed above her.

"W-w-what? What do y-you mean?

"Are you ready to get digested yet?"

The aforementioned Quin treatment

"P-please, I don't w-want to d-d-d-d-d-"

"Ok"

Time kept moving, and Quin subjected Casey to her every move. Jiggling around Cedar point as she carried her heavy belly to every corner of the park, violent sloshing as she rode the few amusement rides built to accommodate someone of her size, and unpleasant showers of liquid and mash as Quin indulged in just about every food and drink available. The trip home, quiet lounging around Quin's house, visits to the mall with friends- every one of Quin's activities blended around together, and it all worked to wear down Casey's will. 

Again and again, Casey would feel herself poked and prodded, always followed by one simple question.

"Are you ready yet?"

Yet, despite hell, despite wishing for nothing other than release from her suffering, some spark deep down inside gave Casey the will to respond every time. 

"Not yet."