- Text Size +

Willingly choosing to be friends with a 12 foot tall girl who regularly swallows people whole and against their will is far from the best idea in the world. Despite this, like that resilient little tuft of orchard grass defiantly sprouting between two slabs of sidewalk concrete, a friendship grew between the little Ian Davis and his mini giantess classmate Quin Marnett.

As giantesses were rare among humans, Quin was rare among giantesses. Years of bullying in her elementary and middle school years, before she grew to her monstrous size, had left her a timid mess, unwilling to exercise her legal right to eat her fill from among the lesser beings that surrounded her.

Don't misunderstand; as all giantesses must, she did eat people- even those who did not want to be eaten (most everyone, really). What stood between Quin and the free all you can eat buffet surrounding her was her personal 'moral code of conduct'

She would, among other things, not:

-eat someone she knew

-eat someone who knew someone she knew

-eat someone who claimed to know someone she knew

-eat someone whom she had promised to not eat

-eat someone who claimed they were someone she had promised to not eat

And, well, as such, everyone in her school was off-limits as soon as they caught on.

Despite her relative toothlessness, the number of people willing to be Quin's friend was surprisingly low. There was Liberty Calvert, a short, round, very extroverted redhead who lived in the same trailer park as Quin, and knew her since she they were kids (and the same size). Next there was Alexa Verne, a black haired, ill-tempered girl who was just as bad at making friends as Quin— it seemed they were bonded together by their loneliness.

Lastly there was Ian.

"At the beginning of last year, when we both got lost looking for Miss Harris' class, why did you say that?"

"What? What did I say?"

"You asked if i wanted more friends.'"

Quin's question caught Ian off guard. Liberty had become distracted by a group of old friends while getting her lunch from her locker, and Alexa had skipped school that day, leaving Quin and Ian all alone at the giant table in their little corner of the cafeteria. The pale skinned, freckled mini giantess sat across from Ian, looming over him despite her best efforts to minimize her footprint. Her shaggy red hair blocked the nearest fluorescent ceiling light, casting a shadow upon Ian and his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

She sat, staring at Ian, her thumbs fidgeting with the strap on her comically oversized lunchbox. Her question obviously meant a lot to her, though there was no way Ian would tell her it was because he secretly liked her and was clumsily trying to get closer to her.

"I dunno." was all he said

The suspense that held Quin loosened its grip, and she sagged back down in her chair with a sigh halfway between relief and disappointment.

The sudden high tension moment over and gone, Ian was able to return to his sandwich, and Quin unfastened the zipper to her lunchbox, from which she produced the most scuffed looking tupperware of mac and cheese Ian had ever seen.

"What is that" he asked, genuine concern for the well being of the poor soul who was to eat such garbage leaking into his voice.

What appeared to be decades of pain and strife washed over Quin's face.

"Like last week or sometime like that i was making mac and cheese but the strainer was broken and i forgot so when i made it and it was done i couldn't get the water out but i thought it would be fine and i put the cheese in and it turned out really watery so i scooped the noodles out of the cheese water and put them in a bowl with some kraft singles and microwaved it but is looked so bad i couldn't eat it and left it in the fridge…"

"So why did you bring it today?"

"I was… feeling brave this morning?"

Quin's stomach made a very obvious grumble, but it seemed Ian's moment of concern had returned her to the correct side of the "is the substance she brought edible" debate.

Slowly, Quin stood up, and began her usual hunger ritual. To every person in the cafeteria she asked one simple question; "Would you mind it if I ate you?", and, from every schoolmate, she obtained the response "don't do that please"

Quin returned to her table, the dejected look on her face almost being enough to convince Ian this wasn't the 800th time she had tried this.

Finally, she reached a somewhat newer end to her strategy.

"Would you mind it if I ate you?" she asked, point blank, to Ian, not a single bit of irony in her voice. She never tried this with Liberty or Alexa, just him. It really freaked him out the first time, though he eventually chalked it up to simply being part the pile of quirks oozing from every one of Quin's mannerisms

"Yes, I would mind" was his simple, straight to the point answer.

"Please??" she begged, being a little more persistent than usual. "I pinky promise I won't digest you. I swear, 100%, I will let you out just like you entered and not digested and alive."

That last part was new, and it took Ian back a little bit. He knew Quin had at least some control over her digestion- some people she digested in minutes, while others she kept around long enough for Ian to almost get to know them on a deep and personal level. He had, however, never seen her let someone out of her stomach, nor had he ever heard of any giantess doing this.

"Can you even do that?" he asked. "Just let someone out?"

"Yea" 

"Have you done it before?"

"Yea"

Ian's mind and heart had broken out into a full blown civil war. Saying yes was by all means a bad idea. Quin was in no way a liar, but she was also dumb as a rock. Her words were to be trusted, but she herself was not worthy of such faith.

Yet, something inside Ian stirred. He wanted to be near quin. Being inside her was not the ideal position for sure, but it was virtually closer to the definition of 'near' than 'near'.

"It would be… fine i guess?" he said, his mind still having enough influence to drag all enthusiasm from his voice.

Ian's reason returned in time for him to start thinking of asking some other important questions like "how long" and "would it hurt", but Quin had sprung into full predator mode. Ian had seen this dominating side of Quin many times before, directed at unfortunate shoppers, pedestrians, cashiers, and other easy targets, but only in his nightmares had she been anything but her usual shy self towards him.

"W-wait!" he yelled, second thought flooding his head as Quin grabbed his shirt and drug him across the table. It was clear that, at least for the immediate future, he had lost his self determination.

Quin held him firm in her lap, her breasts smushing around his head. His chance to enjoy the feeling was limited, however, as her free hand ripped his shirt off over his head. She then fliped him over topsy turvy, holding his head firmly in place with her thighs while she removed his pants.

His shorts removed, Quin put a thumb on the elastic waistband of his underwear. Ian's heart almost stopped. He knew she always stripped her prey, but being naked in front of the girl he was crushing on- not to mention the entire school- was still a major concern in this majorly concerning situation.

Before Ian could raise his muffled objection. Quin stopped, and removed her hand, flipping him right side up, his relief being cut short by his head being quickly surrounded by Quin's mouth. Her saliva was probably the second grossest thing Ian had ever experienced, only after being in the presence of Quin's 'mac and cheese'. Her tongue proved to be a nuisance too, as it dragged across his eyelid before smushing into his mouth.

Ian gasped in suprise as Quin lifted his body up, gravity pulling him deep inside her. The rancid air her insides provided almost made him gag.

Quin made quick work of the rest of his body, forcing Ian to curl up in her tight stomach, which stretched to make room for him. Tight, slimy walls massaged odd juices into his skin, and the beating of Quin's heart seemed to hammer its way into his skull.

With some struggle, he managed to wiggle upright, finally getting time to process his situation.

"Hey, quin? Can you hear me?"

He knew the answer was yes, as he had definitely been subject to her past victims' begging  from far further than quin's ears, but his question was more meant as 'will you talk to me'- something he rarely saw Quin doing to her occupants.

His answer came in defining silence,  only the sound of her heart and lungs responding to his question.

"Hey! Quin!"

A panic started to set in, but an audible gulp took enough of his attention away to avoid a full blown meltdown. Suddenly, Ian found himself in the presence of a slimy goop, joining him through the sphincter above him.

"She atE IT?" he cried aloud.

"WHY ARE YOU EATING IT! STOP DOING THAT!" he yelled.

One more gulp

"Sorry, i thought you might be hungry, you left half you sandwich out here but i didn't want to send you that cause then it would be kinda like im eating it without your permission and then i saw the mac and cheese so i…"

"What was the point of eating me if you were just gonna eat it anyway??"

Another gulp

"It… you tasted better than this"

"Then stop eating it!"

Luckily for everyone involved, a second voice joined Quin outside.

"You finally eatin' that fridge mac?"

Liberty must have finally reached the table

"Yea"

"Isn't it like a month old now"

"Yea"

Ian got another bit of Fridge Mac lore, and it wasn't good.

"Oh my god it is a month old" Ian said, growing more and more conscious of the mulched up slime oozing into his stomach prison.

"Woaa, it that Ian? Did you eat Ian?" liberty asked, not as much surprise in her voice as Ian would like.

"Yea i think he just didn't want to be digested so he said it was fine as long as i didn't do that."

"See! I told you! Proper communication is key."

So liberty was in on it.

Liberty and Quin carried on some sort of conversation outside, but Ian could hardly pay attention to it. Quin's stomach assaulted every one of his senses, hot, muggy air, gurgling and beating, crushing and jiggling, and smells just as bad as Ian had ever smelled. Overall not a very good time for sure, but something inside him still gave a little warm glow. He was, as he wanted, close to Quin, just as he dreamed. As long as that was what he focused on, he found the situation bearable.

As the bell for the end of lunch rang, Ian finally found it in himself to ask the questions that had been lingering in the back of his head."

"Hey, Quin."

No response

"Quin"

His world suddenly sloshed around him as Quin stood up.

"QUIN!"

"Ah! Sorry!" she said. "I've kinda learned to ignore the voices in my stomach"

"... it's fine" he conceded, just happy she was still talking to him. "Um.. how long until you let me out?"

"I will let you out as soon as i get home."

"Aliv-…"

Ian really didn't feel like asking this one

 "Alive, right?"

"Of course!" 

Quin almost seemed offended

"Y-yea, of course, thanks"

Ian decided to kick back and just relax for the rest of this trip. Doubts still ate at his consciousness, and questions yet unanswered filled his head- particularly which hole Quin was planning to let him out through- but there was not a chance in hell he would voice that one.

Most importantly, and at the forefront of his thoughts— what would his answer be next time Quin asked to eat him?