- Text Size +

Shannon and Joe met while the two were in college, and it was almost an immediate connection. It only took two years of dating before he proposed, taking her out to dinner at a sushi restaurant, as sushi was her favorite food. After they finished the California roll they finished, Joe pretended to get up and fall to one knee, which initially scared Shannon.

He then grabbed at the side of his leg and swiftly pulled out the ring box, holding it up and opening it to reveal the ring he bought to pop the question. As just about all women did, Shannon put two hands over her gaping mouth in shock. She happily said yes.

Two years after agreeing to marry, the couple tied the knot in front of over 250 people. It was the best day of both of their lives. It would only get better for them as they were set to embark on their honeymoon the very next morning.

They were going to Miami as they both loved the warm weather and the beautiful beaches and everything else the southern-most part of the United States had to offer. They left at six o’clock the next morning, headed for what they were hoping would be a week of pleasure, relaxation and of course romance.

Everything was going well in the beginning. They had checked in to their hotel and went out for a romantic evening. What happened the next day would change the entire course of their honeymoon.

The two were sleeping after a long day of traveling and going out as the clock struck nine. A few minutes later, they were woken by a knock at the door.

“Who the hell…” Joe said. They had put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on their doorknob, so they weren’t exactly sure why someone was knocking. Joe rolled out of bed and went to answer the door.

A bulky black man stood in the doorway. He wore a concierge outfit, signifying he worked at the hotel.

“Can I help you?” Joe asked.

“We got a call about something going on in this room, and I’ve been asked to come check it out,” the man said, walking into the room without asking. Joe looked at him, puzzled.

“Who called? What going on? Get the hell out of here!” he exclaimed angrily, walking towards the strange man who had just barged into their room. The concierge got a look at the woman still in bed and knew it was her.

He had first lay eyes on the beautiful woman when they had walked into the hotel to check in around one o’clock the afternoon prior. He was so taken by her beauty, he knew he had to get closer to her somehow.

He had stood close by when they were checking in to hear what room they’d be in that night. When he found out they’d be in 214, that’s all he needed to know. Now, he stood in the woman’s room, staring at her as she lay on her stomach, asleep in bed.

Shannon awoke to Joe’s screaming. When she sat up and asked what was wrong, her breasts were exposed as she had slept naked. The first thing she saw was the large black man standing at the end of the bed. He looked like a silhouette as the sun shined in through the window. She screamed at the sight of him.

“You’re so…beautiful,” he said. He had the same deep voice as the late Michael Clarke Duncan.

“Hey, that’s my wife, pal,” Joe said to him, still angry that the concierge had walked into his room without asking. The hefty man then looked back at Joe and pulled something out of his pocket, pointing it at him. Joe began shrinking rapidly until he wasn’t able to be seen.

“What did you do to my husband?!” Shannon shouted, getting out of bed, the blanket over her, and walking toward where her husband once stood.

Joe was two inches tall now, and when his now giant wife walked over to him, her footsteps went BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. She also came so close, her toes landed almost right in front of him.

“Stop!” the concierge ordered. “You don’t want to step on him now, right?”

“Joe, where are you?” the giantess asked, getting on her knees, looking for her tiny husband. When she found him, she picked him up in her hand, crying that her husband now stood at just two inches tall.

“What did you do to him?!” Shannon snapped at the concierge again.

“Ask not what I’ve done to him, but what YOU’RE about to do to him,” the man said.

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

“You want him to grow back to normal? No problem. But first, you must sleep with me.”

“Are you crazy?! I would never do that! My husband and I just married two days ago, and I am 100 percent faithful to him!”

“Then he can stay shrunken,” the man said calmly. Shannon then looked at her tiny husband.

“What should I do?” she asked him.

“I – I don’t know,” Joe answered. “I’d be heartbroken if you slept with him, but if it’s the only way he’ll change me back….” Shannon bit her lip, then looked at the concierge.

“Do what you think is right, honey,” Joe told his giant wife. She took a deep breath, then looked back at the man who had shrunk her husband.

“Okay. I’ll sleep with you. So long as you make my husband normal again,” she said.

“Cross my heart and hope to die,” the man said, crossing his finger first vertically and then horizontally over his chest. He then removed his clothes until he was completely naked.

“Hand him to me while you strip down,” the man told Shannon. She then took her husband in two fingers and placed him in the palm of the concierge. In a turn of events, the man placed Joe on his penis, trapping him in his urethra.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing?!” Joe asked, trying to wiggle free. It was no use, however. He was stuck there. Shannon asked the man the same thing.

“He has the best seat in the house to watch us fuck,” the man told her.

“That’s disgusting! Take him off now!” she shouted.

“Either you have sex with me like this or I will kill the both of you!” the man snapped for the first time.

“Please don’t hurt her! Shannon, please do what he says!” Joe called out to her. Shannon was scared to death now because the man that had shrunk her husband had threatened to kill them both.

“Okay! Okay!” she said.

“Get on the bed,” he ordered. Shannon lay on the bed, laying on her back this time. The man then went over to her, opened her legs and brought his penis slowly towards her vagina.

Joe could only look on as he was brought toward what looked like a cave to him. Eventually, the penis was inserted into the vagina, and everything got dark and wet for the tiny man.

Shannon, although at first scared, actually began to enjoy the monster cock inside of her now. She didn’t feel as if she was being raped. She just thought of it as pleasure. She began to moan, as did the concierge, as he began thrusting himself in and out of her.

As the two giant people enjoyed their affair, Joe was feeling himself get crushed by his wife’s vaginal walls. He could feel his bones breaking, although he wasn’t sure if that was actually the case. He felt so bad for Shannon, though, she was being raped by this man on their honeymoon.

What Joe didn’t know, however, was that Shannon was actually enjoying getting dicked down by the concierge. She was enjoying it so much, in fact, she wanted the man to finish in her, as well. It was a in-the-heat-of-the-moment deal.

“Baby, I’m about to cum,” the concierge said to her as he neared his climax.

“Give me that cum, daddy!” she exclaimed, ignoring the fact that he had just called her ‘baby’. The man came, shooting Joe into his wife’s vaginal canal. When he pulled out, the tiny man was gone. That’s when Shannon went back to being frantic.

“Where’s my husband?” she asked.

“Baby, he’s in your pussy now. You’ll have to piss that little man out to get him back,” the man told her. Shannon then looked down at her vagina and opened her lips.

“Joe! I’m so sorry!” she said, moving her fingers around her vaginal opening, trying to see if she could find her tiny husband. It was no use, however. He was closer to her womb than her vaginal opening.

Shannon immediately went to the bathroom to pee, but unfortunately, Joe never came out. He was stuck inside of his wife.

At least he could say he would be with her forever.