- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a quick one I wrote this week, hope you enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sweat, Ass, Mouth, Crush

It was half past four, and Morgan had never been known for her patience. She was sat by the squat rack, glancing from her phone to the half-empty gym as she waited for a text, a few of the regulars meandered between machines, scratchy pop music interrupted briefly by the occasional clang of metal, a sharp mix of rubber and worked-in sweat in the air. In her waiting, she’d even had time to do her own workout, but now she couldn’t wait a minute more.

Her phone buzzed.

sry lol couldnt find a park

be there soon xx

Surprisingly Thalia wasn’t texting to cancel their session. Morgan rolled her eyes; she was always sending her kisses after breaking promises. She’d taken Thalia on as a client a few months ago, and from their very first meeting she knew she was trouble. It wasn’t the fact she pulled up in daddy’s flashy BMW, Doja Cat blasting from inside. Or the way she strutted in with an iced latte in hand, her big, stupid tits bouncing in unison, waving the receptionist away as if he didn’t exist.

It was the way Thalia looked up at her. Batting those big blue eyes as she pushed her chest out, asking which exercise would make her ass fatter. She’d go as far to run her hands along Morgan’s bicep as she demonstrated for her, gasping as she squeezed the bulky, tensed muscle. Sometimes she’d bend over suddenly so Morgan would run into her butt, then giggle and tell her she was blushing. It was all just a little too much.

Sure, it made her blush, but not in the way one might think. Because not only did Morgan find Thalia insufferable, her thoughts were most often occupied by a gorgeous redhead named Prue. Prue. Her lover, her muse. Eloquent and intelligent, she knew her way around wit. And the fact Thalia thought she could ever replace her, well, it made her cheeks go red with rage.

On that note, Thalia walked through the sliding doors to the gym. Premium blonde and fake tan, with aviator glasses too big for her head and her lips smacking on some gum.

“Hiiii babes,” her shrill voice pierced Morgan’s ears.

She stood up to meet her, the drastic difference in their height now on show. Towering above most at a staggering 6’5 and a hard-earned frame of muscle to back it up, Morgan was a powerful presence. Thalia’s bubbly self didn’t even reach her chest.

“You’re early,” she said, crossing her arms.

“Nooo, don’t be mad at meee.” 

Morgan couldn’t help but frown in disgust. Recently, she’d been finding Thalia more and more repulsive, especially when she took on this whiny tone. She was like one of those yappy white dogs, or better yet a rodent of some kind, always squeaking and scurrying around her, getting in the way. No, she was more like a pest, a fly buzzing in her ear, a mosquito to be slapped on her leg. But even that seemed to give Thalia too much credit. She should be treated like a flea, something so small it couldn’t bother her if it tried.

It was then Morgan noticed Thalia had disappeared.

Not gone but shrunken, to a fraction of a centimetre in height, cowering between the toes of two enormous Nike Blazers, their monumental weight sunk into the rubber mat. A wave of nausea as she craned her neck, legs like great trees loomed above, their thick expanse wrapped in navy Lycra, the swell of them obscured her vision any further.

One of the mighty blazers rose into the air, a slight adjustment on this god-like being’s behalf, but to the miniscule Thalia, it landed with a lazy rumble that threw her to her knees.

It took Morgan a second to process what happened, connecting the dots that led to Thalia being a little speck on the blue gym mat. She shifted her toe closer, not as close as to squash it but enough so that it might spur some movement. That was enough to convince her, a smile crept on her face as it slowly scurried away. She looked around the gym, the others were too preoccupied to pay her any mind.

Morgan lowered to a squat, her toned ass resting on her heels. She licked her finger and pressed it into the ground, then upturned her catch before an all-seeing eye. On the pad of her finger a little ant writhed around, glued by her spit.

“Oh Thalia. This does not look good for you.” Her voice grumbled with authoritative force.

How easy it’d be to just blow her away, exiled to the vast gym floor below at the mercy of the giants who roamed, each footfall a chance with fate.

Morgan had better ideas. Another quick glance around the gym to make sure no one was looking as her next act felt rather depraved. She pulled her leggings back to reveal the sweaty canyon of her ass and swiped her finger inside the slick crack. Once her finger was rid of its littlest passenger, she stood up, tensing her butt to see if she could feel anything. She couldn’t. With a wry smile she sent a text to Prue then gathered her gym bag and walked outside.

***

Prue pounced on Morgan as soon as she opened the front door, planting kisses up her bicep until she couldn’t reach any higher, the salty tang fresh on her lips. They smiled at each other. Morgan hoisted her up with one arm and Prue continued to kiss and worship her toned shoulders up to her neck. Goosebumps sprouted along Morgan’s arm as Prue’s delicate breath glanced over the sensitive spot behind her ear.

To the bedroom they went. Prue was thrown to the mattress as Morgan crawled overhead, the heat of her body in such close proximity made her face go pink. Often, she felt overwhelmed by the presence of Morgan, it was that primal fear of one much larger than yourself, and when mixed with the adoration of her bodybuilder partner, it turned into devotion.

Prue caught her eye. “So, what’s this surprise then?”

“Wanna see?”

“Go on.”

Morgan just smirked and reached an arm behind. Digging her hand into her leggings, she fished around. Her face screwed in concentration until it snapped to glee.

“You remember that loser client I have? The rich girl?”

“Daddy’s little princess?”

“Lo and behold.”

Morgan brought her finger between her face and Prue’s. It took Prue a moment to realise what she was looking at, but when she did her eyes lit up. This little thing had been carried here from the gym stuck in Morgan’s sizeable ass, probably smothered beneath her on the drive home, suffocating on the thick atmosphere in that tomb.

“You’re so bad,” Prue said, biting her lip. She remembered stories about this gnat, how she’d tried to come onto Morgan at every chance she got. The two of them laughed about her, and now here she was, reduced to a size more fitting, plastered like an insect to the fingertip of her personal trainer, trembling under the gaze of two titanic beauties.

“She’s worse,” Morgan said and put her finger in her mouth. She felt around for Thalia’s body, her tongue glossed over a slight bump and it struggled under the pressure, little limbs flailing against the massive wet muscle. With a pop, Morgan removed her finger and Prue was shaking her head unable to rid her wide smirk.

They engaged in a passionate kiss, pushing their tongues against each other. Thalia was totally at their whim as her body was compressed this way and that, roughly dragged and smeared across these enormous serpentine beasts, they’d pinpoint her position and flick her on purpose. The smaller of the two lapped her up and she found herself in Prue’s mouth.

Morgan pulled away; she was shimmying out of her tights. She kicked them off and shuffled forward until Prue’s face was straddled between her thighs. Like a dog she waited, her tongue lolling out in anticipation. From atop it, Thalia lay wild-eyed and dazzled as the heavens were replaced by the sight of Morgan’s steaming pussy, it dripped with nectar-like arousal.

It wasn’t long before Thalia was no more. She popped like caviar on Prue’s tongue as she lapped at her lover’s clit. 

Chapter End Notes:

She's like, so dead.