- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a story about my fantasy with 2 coworker friends whom know about my giantess fetish. Together, they give me an experience of a lifetime. 

It was a Saturday night shift at the nursing facility I worked at. I had about 10 patients under my care that night one nurse, who I had quickly become friends with, to cover all of the 30 patients for that side of the building. It started out it's usual hectict full moon craziness, then around 1am, everything started to calm down. I was standing at the nurse's station, leaning on the counter bar just to keep from falling asleep. 


Scrolling through my phone to check out the latest on my Facebook and TikTok, I felt a sharp pain throughout my body. Every inch of me was screaming and I had no idea what to do to stop it. It was so intense that I couldn't even call out. Holding my breath, my vision faded slightly, turning into a blurry movement, only I wasn't moving. The world went dark for a brief second, then light again. My left hand reached out when the floor beneath me disappeared. I was able to grab onto some kind of hard surface and hang there. Looking below me, I freaked out. In a pile laying on the floor hundreds of feet underneath me were my clothes. Everything that I wore including jewelry, were no longer on me. 


My grip was starting to loosen as my strength in my hands got weaker. Soon I was unable to hold on any longer and my fingers let go. The free fall was terrifying. At first my eyes were wide with fear but then I shut them knowing this would be the end of me. But my fall didn't last as long as I thought it would. Within seconds I had landed on a warm, soft surface. There was a lifting motion of whatever I was on, which made me hesitate to open my eyes. When I did though, I had a mini heart attack. Looking up, I saw giant blue eyes staring down at me in shock and yet worry at the same time. What I guessed had happened was that during my fall, the nurse I was working with that night, Trisha, had saw what happened and caught me. 


Pulling me closer to her face, she spoke with concern, "Oh my god. What happened? Are you okay?" Looking around, then rubbing my hands on her skin that I was sitting on top of, feeling its soothing touch, I answered her, "I'm fine thanks to you. I have no idea how this happened. Just felt pain all over and then...this." After I said that, it was then I remembered that my clothes didn't shrink with me, so I quickly tried to cover myself with my hands and arms, getting really red in the face with embarrassment. Trisha's face never changed expressions, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone see you." Glancing down the hall and toward the dining room, she looked back at me, "Hold on." In that second, she closed her hand. There was a lot of vibration from her moving around doing whatever she needed to do. 


It took a few minutes before Trisha opened her hand back up. When she did, I noticed that she was sitting at her computer. Holding me up, she spoke softly, "I grabbed all your clothes and put them in your bag. I'll go out later and stick that in my car so that it looks like you left." I nodded in approval, "Thank you. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I know it's not safe like this." "No it's not. But you have me right now so I'll keep you safe the best I can." I smiled at her, "I appreciate that more than you know."


Trisha wasn't the hottest chick on the block, but she wasn't bad looking either. Within the short few months that I've known her, we became close enough work buddies that I know I can trust her with my life. I started finding myself thinking about her a lot and actually admitted my feelings to her. She of course wasn't interested since she was straight and had a fiance, so I am respecting that. I was perfectly fine with the friendship we had. That doesn't mean the feelings went away. Can't just stop being attracted to someone just because they said no. I just keep it to myself, which is something I'm used to. 


She leaned over to grab a Kleenex and tore off a strip. Lowering it down to me, I graciously accepted it and found a way to wrap it around me so that I was fully covered. It wasn't very thick so I had to wrap it a few times. Her smile was warming when I saw her watching me, "That should work for now until we get home." I perked up a little, "We?" "Well yeah. I'm not going to leave you here. You're going to come home with me and we'll figure something out. Like maybe if you want me to call someone?" I instantly knew who to call, "My best friend. Funny how this happened because we have talked about it before. I just randomly asked her one day that if I were to ever shrink, would she take care of me. She said she would. Plus she'll need to know to go get my things and animals from my place."


Trisha nodded, "That makes sense. And you trust her?" I returned the nod, "I trust her more than anyone in this world. No offense to you. I trust you too. Maybe over time I can stay a night or 2 with you. I don't want to not ever see you again." "Maybe. Let's just take this one day at a time." She was right. I was getting ahead of myself, "That would be a good idea. But I know she's off work tomorrow which means she won't drive all the way here just to pick me up. Sounds a little heartless but it's how she is." I saw Trisha thinking for a minute, "Well I'm off tomorrow so you can just stay with me. Then I can take you to her on Monday." "You would do that?" She smiled again, "Yeah. It's no problem. We can hang out all day tomorrow, after we nap of course." "Sounds like a plan."


Just then I heard someone approaching the counter, causing Trisha to close her hand. I felt an upward and then downward motion. Next thing I know her hand slowly open up to reveal a dark place. After sliding me off her fingers, I realized I was in a pocket. I'm guessing one of her front ones from her scrub top. She was very careful about it. When her hand withdrew, I settled into the corner while I listened to her tell whoever it was that I wasn't feeling well and was going home. Said I was in the front bathroom throwing up. I laughed at that good cover story. She then said she's going to take my bag up there so I can just go. 


When she walked, the vibrations were a little shaky, but she didn't walk with hard steps. Trisha always had a smooth stride. She was only about 5'3", but her walk still was always enough that I couldn't keep up unless I almost hustled. She had long dirty blonde hair that just reached her midback, and it's thinness was something she always complained about. Her makeup was never too much. I always loved her black eyeliner that made her blue eyes pop. And the only piercings besides her ears were her tongue and nose. She also had a lot of tattoos on her arms, legs, and probably other places. She was my kind of woman with that 'Don't test me' attitude. 


It was about an hour or so later when she was tending to a patient when another nurse came into view. At first I ducked behind the keyboard because I didn't see who it was. The only thing I knew was it was another giant approaching and I wanted to be hidden. When I poked my head around the keyboard, my eyes teared up. The person who had come back behind the nurse's station was one of my other favorite nurses, Tabby. She too was around 5'3", long brown hair with blonde highlights almost down to her butt. As soon as I realized it was her, I came around into view, holding my Kleenex towel around me and called out to her, "Tabby!" 


Tabby stopped and looked around to see who called to her. Not seeing anyone, she began searching in the drawers again. I tried once more, "Tabby!" She stopped mid search to look down the halls. This time I kept calling to her until her gaze fell onto me. As soon as it did, I could see her expression was confused as what she was seeing. Tabby squatted down so that her eyes were level with the counter. When she realized it was me, they went wide. Her voice spoke softly with one question, "Melissa, is that you?" I nodded, "Yeah." "How did this happen?" I shook my head, "No idea. Just felt a lot of pain, everything got blurry, and next thing I knew I was free falling until Trisha caught me."


Tabby's eyebrows went up, "Trisha caught you?" "While I was falling. Saved my life." "Where is she?" I shrugged, "She went to give someone medicine, not sure who." That's when I heard Trisha's voice from the other side of the countertop, "Tabby, what are you doing?" Tabby stood up, causing me to back up. Her standing up at her full height right in front of me just made me nervous. "I came over looking to see if there was another laptop charger, but then I heard my name being called." Tabby said that last part while looking at me. She asked Trisha, "You saw it happen?" Trisha nodded, "Yeah. She was holding on to the counter. When she started to fall I ran over to catch her." 


As she was talking, Trisha was walking behind the counter to stand next to Tabby so they didn't have to talk so loud. Tabby responded to what Trisha just told her, "Wow. I'm glad you saw her when she did. Who knows what would've happened if she had ended up on the floor." I actually choked up the courage to add to that statement, "If I had even survived the fall." They both looked at me and nodded while Trisha said, "Exactly." "I never thanked you for saving me. I was too scared to think straight. Still kinda am." She smiled, "It's okay. I was worried about you. Wasn't going to let you hit the floor." It was my turn to smile. 


Tabby looked around and then said, "Well I'm going to go back over to the other side. I'll see you again before you leave." "Wait!" Tabby stopped when I said that. Turning around, I asked her, "Can I come with you for a little while? Once I leave here, I might not come back. So I may never see you again." Tabby seemed happy about that when she told me, "Sure." After lowering her hand to let me crawl into it, she looked at Trisha, "I'll bring her back before last rounds." "Okay. See you later." As Tabby walked away, she closed her hand and let it rest by her side. I felt my world go sideways after it went dark but I wasn't afraid. Tabby was another who I trusted with my life. 


When her hand leveled out, I felt the cool breeze as her warm fingers lifted away. To our left were 2 other CNAs that I worked with many times Alanna and Raylyn. I'm not 100% sure I would trust them, but enough to think they wouldn't try to hurt or kill me. They were actually the some of the few that were the nicest to me and accepted me as part of their group, or click I guess you can say. Down to Earth, mellow people who try to stay out of any work drama. When they saw me, both of them at the same time said, "Oh my god." Alanna brought her finger over, which I hesitantly reached out to touch. The moment we connected, she pulled back. She was another short one, more closer to 5 foot. Dark dark hair, lightly tanned skin, brown eyes, and only slightly on the heavier side. Aside from looks, she had a friendly personality. That's why I liked working with her. Same with Raylyn. Tall, dirty blonde hair, also brown eyes and tan skin. 


Tabby told them what happened and that I'm going to hang out with them for a few hours. Alanna eased my nerves, "We'll keep an eye on her." Raylyn nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We'll make sure no one sees her either." I felt a finger on my back, turning my head, I saw Tabby had placed her middle finger on me like one would put their hand on a shoulder, "Of all the nights for this to happen, at least it did with all of us here." Looking around at all of them, "Feels like I got a team of guardians around me." They laughed, "Pretty much." 


After an hour of chatting with them like it was any other ordinary night, the girls had to go take care of a patient together. When they left, I turned to Tabby, "I've been wanting to ask you something but not around anyone else." "Sure, go ahead." I gulped, "Remember when I told you my, um, fantasy?" Tabby's eyes flashed understandment, "What exactly are you asking me?" I took a deep breath to steady my heart and keep it from bursting out. In a shaky voice, I tried to ask in one go, but it stayed in pieces, "Would you be...Could I....Maybe this one time...Let me..." Tabby held her hand up to stop me, "I think I know what you're wanting. I'm not sure how I would feel about it. Never thought of what it would be like to have a full body inside me like that. Besides, we're at work." "Maybe take a lunch?" "I don't know. It can also be dangerous." "I'm aware of the risks. I wouldn't go far. Just want to see it first. I'll figure it out from there."


The wheels were definitely turning in Tabby's mind. I can see her thinking hard. I pushed a little bit more, just one last time, "If you don't want to, it's fine. It's just I might not ever get the chance after now. I know Trisha won't, and if my best friend does agree to take care of me, she for sure won't either." After several minutes, my heart fluttered in fear and excitement at Tabby's response, "Okay. I'll tell the girls when they come back that I'm going to go to my van to take a nap and you're coming with me." "Are you for real?" "Yes. They better hurry before I change my mind." Thankfully it didn't take long after that when they returned. Tabby told them about our 'nap' time and we'll be back. My heart was pounding hard in my throat as she carried me securely in her warm hand. This is really happening. 


After getting into her van, she made sure the doors were locked before opening her hand. She gave me a stern look, "I'm doing this for you. Don't go too far and please be careful." I nodded, then said, "I know I'm not going to be able to see, so you may have to show me where to start. Everything looks different at this size." "I'll take you right to it." Using her other hand, I watched her finger and thumb approach me in the front and back, lifting me in the air. Opening up her pants and underwear got me already excited. I anticipated it with a lust I had been dodging but finally caved into. Once underneath, it got really dark. The further down she took me, the darker and warmer it got. My eyes quickly adjusted allowing me to see shadows of fingers and what looks like a long, tall crevice. 


I watched Tabby's middle finger gliding easily through that crevice until it reached the bottom where I faintly saw a spot pure blackness. A place no light can reach. Her finger brushed the inside of that cave before moving out of the way so that I was able to be guided right to it. Suddenly her fingers let go and I fell into it feet first. Wow, I thought. That was a good aim. I was now up to my waist inside Tabby's vagina. This was unreal. A dream that is really happening. Moving wasn't easy since it was soft and wet. I somehow managed to pull myself out so that I could turn around. In the back of my mind, my conceous told me that this was a bad idea, but I didn't listen. Pushing forward with my hands extended, I made my way inside head first.


The sides sensed my presence and squeezed for a few seconds before letting go and allowing me to continue. As I pushed on either side of me to find a grip, I felt Tabby's body trimmer. I also thought I heard her on the outside, but it wasn't words. I ignored that and went in further. I felt like the more I forced the walls open to let me through, the more she shook. To make my tip harder, a thick liquid started oozing passed me, forcing me to turn my head backwards so I could breathe. Some got in my mouth many times and I will say I wasn't upset about it. What I didn't know was my actions were causing a serious reaction to her body. Not sure how far I went in, but I know I eventually hit a stopping point when a fleshy wall stopped me. My guess was that it was her cervix. I took that as my turning around point and began I crawl to the exit. Perhaps I was about halfway when the walls around me suddenly closed in with a crushing force. I actually screamed in pain. Not sure how that didn't break anything, but I'll be severely bruised later. This happened maybe 3 more times, each lesser than before. 


With my sore arms and legs, I grabbed the slick walls to pull myself forward. The rushing fluids helped me a long, making the return trip a little easier. Looking ahead, I saw a break in the darkness. There was a tiny spot where it wasn't as dark, showing me that I was near the entrance. My hands broke through first, holding onto the edge of this living cave so that I could hoist myself out. I think she felt me because not longer after I got my chest free, Tabby's fingers were right there to pull me out the rest of the way. I had to squint in the light of the street lamps, and got a surprise. What I saw was Tabby laying back in her seat sweating and breathing deeply. I didn't even have to ask but I did, "Did you feel me in there?" 


Tabby looked at me, still coated in her cum between her fingers, "I think I need a minute before I can get up." I laughed, "I take that as a yes." "That was better than anything I've ever used. It was like having sex but I couldn't see who it was." "I'm glad it worked good in your favor." Tabby leaned her head back on her seat, "How did you like it" I propped my now almost dry but sticky elbow on her thumb and my head in my hand, "It was great. Good exercise and a crushing massage." Her eyebrows went down for a second before raising back up, "Ohh. That must have been when I climaxed. I was hitting them orgasms like crazy. I'm tempted to take you home with me." "Throw me in your pocket and let's go," I joked. "No, no. I can't be selfish. I have to get you back to Trisha." I sighed, " Yeah. She's gonna call my best friend tomorrow. Maybe we can all work something out so I can come back. Some nights with her, some with Trisha, and some with you. Make it like joint custody." Tabby laughed, "We'll have to talk about that."


When she got out of the van, Tabby took me to the bathroom to get me cleaned up, letting the warm water run as slow as possible. Using her thumbs she held me down and gently rubbed me all over. As nervous as I was, I also felt completely safe. She was using little to no strength at all to not hurt me but still enough to get all her juices off. Tabby was amazingly thorough, even with me at my size. Shutting the water off, she grabbed a paper towel to dry off one hand, then used her pants to be certain no droplets were there. Then placing me in the palm of that hand, she did the same to her other one. Since the paper towels were stiff and wouldn't work on my size, she resorted in blowing on me. I closed my eyes and let her minty breath breeze by. I actually opened my arms like I was flying. 


Tabby reacted by laughing at me, "You're too silly. I'll make you a towel." Pulling a square of toilet paper, she folded it in half and tore it with her teeth. Over and over again until it was like a big blanket. She handed the small piece to me saying, "Wrap up so I can make sure everyone on our hall is good, then take you back." Taking the 'blanket' from Tabby, I pulled it around and over me so only my face showed, "It's not time to go back yet, still have an hour and a half, or at least one hour." "I know, but if I keep you any longer, you may not go back at all. I want you to at least say bye to Alanna and Raylyn." I hung my head, "Okay." "But I had a really great time. Best lunch break I ever had." Tabby winked at me. My heart stopped, damn I loved her. She did what she said, let me say bye and took me back to Trisha. Passing from Tabby's hand to hers. Before leaving, she lowered her finger down to me and let me hug it. When I let go, she left.


The rest of the night went on seemingly forever. When Trisha sat at the computer to chart on the patients or watch shows on her phone, I would be right in front of her so she could see me. Whenever she got up to do anything, my place would be right back in her pocket to keep me safe and hidden since we didn't trust any of the CNAs over on this side. During the smoke breaks, Trisha would sit on the curb in the parking lot and have me placed on one of her knees. Once I tried to take a small drag of her cigarette but it didn't work out too well. Only got a little puff that did barely anything for me. Looks like my shrinking also made me quit smoking. 


I wanted to try one thing, at least while I'm with Trisha. I looked up at her, "I want to try something that may or may not work or choke me out." "What's that?" "I hold onto the end of the cigarette butt while you inhale it. As it comes out, I can get a puff. It might be a big puff, but better than what one I'm not getting by myself." "Okay, just be careful." Second time someone told me that tonight before doing something dangerous. Trisha held my blanket while she let me grab the butt. Holding it up, my lower body dangled with her other hand below me in case I fell. My inside jumped the moment my lower back made contact with her bottom lip. I knew in order for this to work, I would have to be partly inserted into her mouth. Half of me inside, half of me outside. Her lip pushed down my back and my legs as her cigarette and me were place just barely inside. I felt the pressure build around my legs when she closed her lips to inhale. 


The pull from behind was like a vacuum. If she didn't have my legs pinned, I probably would have been sucked in. I took this moment to breathe in some. To my amazement, I didn't choke on it. Opening her lips so that I could be brought out made my legs tingle a bit, like they were cut off from circulation. I immediately breathed out the smoke I was able to get. It surprised both of us that it worked. "I may not have to quit smoking after all." Trisha laughed, "At least while you're with me."


Eventually the night ended and it was finally time to go. But before we left, Trisha made a point that she needed to let a supervisor and the DON know of my situation so that I wouldn't get fired. Though at this point, I'm sure that I won't be working anymore. The supervisor on duty that night, Samantha, was one I thought I found a little attractive so I was somewhat okay with her knowing. It was a bit nerving to see them looking down at me with amazement, and yet their guarantee of me still having a job if I ever came out of this normal again felt good. 


The ride to Trisha's house was short since she lived right around the corner basically. I stayed in her pocket until we got inside her kitchen, where she lifted me out to place me onto the counter. Making sure I was safely away from the edge, she told me, "Stay here while I go change, then we can figure out a place for you to sleep." "Okay," I said. When she left, I made my way closer to the wall so that I was far from any possible danger of anyone else walking by and seeing me. She lived with 2 of her daughters and fiance. Neither of them knew about me so I assumed they would think I was a bug of some sort. 


Several minutes went by before Trisha came out of her room and approach me, saying, "I've made a spot for you on my dresser so you can be comfortable and warm." "Awesome, thanks. I'm definitely tired." "Meee too," Trisha agree as she lowered her hand for me be crawl onto. With little difficulty, I hoisted myself up the side of her hand and crawled until I was sitting in the middle of it. Moving slowly, she walked back into her room toward her dresser and showed me where she set out a washcloth and a folded up Kleenex. Once she allowed me to slide off onto the soft material, I noticed this Kleenex was thicker and felt better on my skin. For sure it wasn't the cheap kind like we have at work. Seeing that I settled nicely into my makeshift bed, she turned to climb into her own so that we both could get some sleep. It wasn't long until my mind faded into slumberland. 


Chapter End Notes:

I hope to continue this story, each chapter being with another character.

What do you think? Should I keep writing for my fellow giantess fans?