- Text Size +

Jake slept like rock in between Josephines breasts, held tight by a fresh sports bra she had grabbed from her closet before leaving the bedroom. She strolled around her house doing her various chores before bedtime, giving each individual task more attention than normal, making sure everything was clean the house in order. She felt awful for how Jakes first evening with her had gone so far, and she felt she had no one to blame but herself. She didn't understand herself. Something about Jake and his helplessness just flipped a switch in her sexually. She had equal desires to both love her tiny friend as well as dominate the poor boy resting between her breasts. "Seriously Jo what the hell is the matter with you!?" she spoke aloud to herself. Josephine knew she had triggers and anger issues stemming from a lifetime of being bullied for her tall height, but to lose her cool at Jake like she did all because he called her a name out of actual fear was unacceptable...even if the whole ordeal did give her the best climax she could remember. Josephine sighed while blushing. She was a dumb horny little teenager and certain things just caused her to see red. She knew the person she became during those periods could be a real threat to Jake if she really lost control. I have to slow down and do better, she told himself. She wanted to talk to Jake and explain these urges to him, hopefully in a way that didn't cause him to think less of her. Josephine thought that most men would love to be around a sex crazed volleyball player but Jake was different. He was calm, calculating, innocent in mind and only saw the good in people. She wanted to be good for him.

Josephine entered her downstairs bath room and began to clean every nook and cranny she thought that Jake might be able to see if he entered. Josephine was a bit of a clean freak and she was not going to have Jake think she was a messy slob all for finding hidden dust behind the toilet bowl. After giving everything in the bathroom 30 minuets of hard scrubbing, she stared down at the clear waters of the toilet bowl while she wiped the base around its base with a rag. She couldn't help but compare everyday items and appliances to Jake's now four-inch body. "That's probably like a small swimming pool to you now huh?" Josephine whispered down to her slumbering friend between her breasts, his small form glistening in boob sweat Josephine had worked up during her guilt-fueled chores. Her mind began to wander. She imagined Jake swimming around the inside of the toilet bowl, doing laps around the inside perimeter as his muscular arms broke the waters surface, propelling him forward. She laughed to herself at the silly image in her head, then suddenly felt sick to her stomach, remembering she relieved herself into those waters daily. "On second thought, you definitely don't wanna go in there" she said aloud again, a dark part of her mind waking back up, planting naughty and sick images in her minds eye.  She now imagined punishing Jake for doing something wrong. Tossing his screaming form into the toilet bowl, her captive trying to tread the toilet's filthy water as she sat down and rained a golden shower of piss upon him...Josephine began to reach between her legs and quickly shook her head side to side, removing the tiny boy from his sweaty prison of boob flesh and placing Jake on a bath-towel lying on the rim of the tub across from her, in an attempt to protect Jake from dark thought as she sat on the freshly cleaned toilet seat. "What in the actual hell is wrong with me!?" Josephine shouted internally. "I say I don't want to hurt him one second then I start having these absolutely sick fantasies the next." 

Josephine had her head in her hands trying to make sense of this new dark and very loud side of herself.  She was never like this before. Not before today. Ever since her old biology partner from last year kissed her foot apologetically at school today, she felt a constant need to be served, worshiped and to dominate. Is this what her cousin Katelyn was talking about? Having a lap dog for a boyfriend and making yourself the center of his world? "No." She said sitting up straight. She couldn't turn out like her cousin. She wouldn't. If Josephine treated Jake like her personal slave he would probably stay this size the rest of his life. Her naughty thoughts crept back up. "Now would that be so bad?" her dark mind said. "A tiny man waiting on you hand and foot?" it continued. Josephine slowly raised her bare foot up and placed it next to the tiny man laying unconscious on the rim of the bath tub. Amazed how small he looked next to it. Josephine wiggled her teal toes next to the tiny boy. Reaching out, she gently caressed his chiseled tan back with her big toe. Wondering what it would feel like to apply pressure.  She tilted her foot over marveling over the size of her creamy wrinkled sole next to Jake. "Your foot could envelope his entire body" her mind said. Josephine smirked looking back at her athletic feet . "I need a pedicure" she thought, looking at her dry toes and dead skin near her cuticles. "His mouth could help with that" her sick mind answered. Josephine felt herself getting worked up again, a tiny wet spot forming on her clean cotton panties. "Ugh! No! she shouted, removing her giant smelly foot away from the innocent slumbering boy and standing up quickly on the bathroom tile. She walked out through the bathroom door and collapsed against the wall in the hallway next to it. "I refuse to be the monster he thinks I am. The monster my cousin is." 

After collecting herself and her getting her hormones in check for what felt like the 20th time today, she decided sleep was needed. Sleep would hopefully reset her raging libido and give her a chance to work through the conversation she needed to have with Jake. "His still scared, still has no answers and probably still hates me" Josephine thought to herself still leaning against the hallway. "Alright, bed time." She said. Josephine quickly and quietly put away the cleaning equipment and collected Jakes sleeping body from his makeshift bed on the bath tub rim, holding him snug in her palms as she brought him back into her bedroom. She caught eye of her destroyed lamp and bent dresser against the wall in the corner. "I'll deal with that stuff in the morning." Josephine told herself. She laid Jake on a pillow and went to her closet, picking up an old Nike shoe box she thought might make a good temporary bed for her tiny friend. She opened the lid and removed her old shoes, sniffing the inside of the now empty box to see if it was breathable for Jake.  She caught herself suddenly, grimacing at the stench. "The smell of my feet is definitely the last thing anyone wants to wake up to" Josephine said embarrassingly, looking back at Jakes sleeping form, imagining him gasping for air inside her smelly gym shoes, looking up at her in fear. "Stop" she told herself, keeping her hands from moving south. Josephine sat the nike box down, bringing back up a smaller box that  held a newer pair of rainbow flip flops. She emptied the box, repeating the smell test. While it definitely wasn't roses in there, the scent was more leather than it was sweat. "This will have to do till I can find an old doll house or something from a yard sale." She said aloud. The thought of Jake sleeping in a plastic bed next to a barbie made her smile but also kind of jealous. The thought of Jake being near another girl, even a fake one made her angry. She walked over to Jakes slumbering form on the pillow and leaned her face down towards him, once again gushing over his cute and toned little body.  "Sorry Barbs, this one is all mine" she said as she placed a soft kiss on Jakes body before picking him up gently and slowly laying his small form in the empty cardboard box. She sat the box far away from herself while she got situated in bed, Jakes "bed" resting on the other side of a makeshift pillow wall Josephine built so she wouldn't accidentally roll over and crush him in her sleep.  

Josephine allowed herself one last look at the sleeping boy next to her in bed before reaching up above her head to turn off the main light. She admired the way he slept so peacefully and glanced again at his body, admiring for the fifth time today the amazing shape he was in. "You really are ridiculously hot with your clothes off" Josephine praised the small boy. She squirmed around a bit, biting her lip nervously. She knew she was technically in bed with another person. Her hand played with the waistband of her panties under the sheets. Josephine understood full and well that if she truly wanted to, she could reach in the box, grab Jake's four inch body and take his entire being into herself against his will. Her toes curled in and out. "Maybe one day...i-if he wants to that is." Josephine could only imagine how his body would feel down there, exploring her most intimate area with his tiny arms and legs, before giving himself to her hungry sex completely. "Ooohhh..okay enough of that for the night" Josephine called down to her crotch. She was sweating now and took deep breaths to calm herself down. She should probably shower again before sleeping but decided against it. She and Jake could enjoy that experience together in the morning. Lying in bed, staring up at her pink ceiling, Josephine allowed herself one last naughty before the night would end. "That's innocent enough" she decided.  Josephine slowly reached down with both hands and peeled her (mostly) fresh panties down her legs and brought them to rest in her hand above Jakes box. "Just incase you get cold... and to make sure I'm the only girl you dream of" Josephine said with a grin as she lay her still warm cotton panties over Jakes sleeping form, folding the slightly damp garment around his body, tucking him in. "Night Jake" Josephine whispered as she blew him a warm kiss, before turning her head away from Jake and venturing off to sleep. Little did she know, Josephine was in fact, not the girl Jake would be dreaming of that night.

Chapter End Notes:

Moving at a decent tempo, but be warned, our boy Jake is about to be put through the wringer in the next chapter.  Leave a rating/review if you can!   -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.