- Text Size +

Jake Porter was just like any other student at Westover High, spending most of his time outside the classroom doing things he enjoyed with friends and staying engaged in activities to keep himself physically fit; running cross country in the summer and a starter for his weight class in wrestling during the winter. Jake was by no means a jock, standing at a below average 5’6 in height, but his usually loose clothing hid a rather fit and athletic frame underneath, though Jake’s shy personality would never allow him to showcase this little known fact to his schoolmates, especially girls.

Girls were a large point of contention for Jake. He certainly liked girls his age and was attracted to them, but never had developed the social confidence to ask one out or get to know any of his female classmates better. This of course, was a turnoff for most girls, but for some, like Katelyn, all the fuel needed to terrorize the poor lad into submission every chance she got. Jake being the type of guy he was, almost always complied with the orders he was given, not wanting to cause any trouble or place any undue burden upon himself.

Katelyn Rimefrost, while not inherently evil, had a bit of a domination kink about her, not doubt stemming from her impressive 6’6 height and broad shoulders, she intimidated even most of the school football players enough for them to know better than to shoot their shot with Westover's “Ice Queen”. Katelyn received the nickname the end of her freshman year, when she won homecoming princess and gave her homecoming “prince” the cold shoulder in front of the entire student body, dumping him on the spot for failing to pick her up for a photo shoot. “There’s nothing more worthless than a weak man” Katelyn has said, much the chaotic delight of the high and amped up high school crowd that night.

Jake had for the most part, stayed in Katelyns good graces, by avoiding her whenever possibleand always being beyond polite when he did encounter her. After class one day, he had made the unfortunate mistake of bumping straight into Katelyns cousin, Josephine, a cute but tall girl with a pixie cut and sweet demeanor as he was rounding the corner on the way to class one Friday afternoon. The collision simply pushed Josephine back a few inches with a shocked expression while Jake on the other hand spiraled back to the ground along with all his books. “Omg are you ok?"Josephine had asked to the much shorter man who was on his back trying to collect himself. Josephine recognized Jake and always wanted to get to know him better, but he seemed to avoid conversation that wasn't strictly about class. This both annoyed and intrigued Josephine, who was used to most men throwing themselves at her. 

The last thing Jake had seen before falling back was a pink shirt and a pair of large breasts. Jake shook his head and collected himself, staring up to see a concerned Josephine, awkwardly holding her hand out. Standing beside her, the towering form of her cousin Katelyn, with an unpleasant look on her face. “I-uh s-sorry Jose” Jake stammered as he quickly crawled around, gathering his books while quickly trying his best not to mess things up any further. “Shit shit shit” Jake thought, “of all people to piss off why did it have to be her.”

A large foot with bright green painted toenails in a leather sandal landed on Jake’s last text book, pinning it to the hallway floor as Jake went to reach for it, causing him to pull back in shock. Jake didn’t have to look up to know who the monster size 14 foot belonged to. “My cousin asked you a question shorty”. Katelyn said coldly. “I u-um y- yeah I’m good t-thanks Jose, sorry for running into you, I should really watch where I’m going .” Jake said looking up at Josephine trying to avoid eye contact with her 2 inch taller cousin. Jake knew how to respond in these events: self deprecate, immediately admit fault and try to end the conversation as quickly as possibleJosephine looked down at Jake with sadness in her eyes, she hated the fear her cousin instilled in others and knew Jake to be one of the sweetest boys at the school. She had a few classes with him and knew he was incredibly intelligent and sweet, despite his shyness. They grew somewhat close and had even gotten on a first name basis last year during biology. Jake called her Jose for short and she absolutely loved that about him. Jake had been her lab project partner in biology last year and was the whole reason she passed the class and was on schedule to graduate on time. She decided to try and help him out.

“Kate stop being such a jerk, I ran into him, not the other way around” Josephine said pulling Jake off the ground easily with one arm and brushed off his shirt. “Give him his book back we’re late for class” Josephine lamented seeing Jake was obviously uncomfortable and wanted to be anywhere but here. “No, I think he needs to apologize for the delay he’s caused” Katelyn said. “Kiss our feet and I’ll release your book back nerd.” Josephine looked at her sister disgusted, “Kate that’s gross stop it just leave him be” Josephine said looking back at Jake who she expected to still be standing and was shocked to see was already getting on his hands and knees beneath the two of them. Jake quickly crawled to Katelyn and bent down further, placing his lips on the top of her foot, giving it a quick peck while Katelyn’s green toes gave a playful wiggle in acceptance. Jake then quickly moved to Josephine’s sandaled foot and attempted to place a similar kiss on it before she pulled it back. “Jake, w-what are you-, you do NOT have to do that, it's degrading” Josephine said down to the person at her feet she considered a friend. “Jake looked up and met her gaze, “please, just let me do this and get it over with so I won’t have to pay for it later” Josephine saw embarrassing tears beginning to form in his eyes and understood what he was saying. She knew first hand that her cousin had bullied Jake in the past, noting the day she came to volleyball practice bragging about how she gave the Porter kid the best swirly ever in the ladies restroom that day. Slowly Josephine angled her teal painted toes down and brought her foot to his face, her own face blushing from embarrassment and...something else? Jake nodded and placed a small kiss in the space above her toes and held it there, noticeably longer than he had her cousins, though she doubted Katelyn would be jealous.

Josephine felt the space between her legs begin to moisten slightly as she felt his lips separate from to top of her soft foot. “Why did I like the way that felt” she thought. Josephine sat her foot back down and looked away awkwardly as Jake climbed back to his feet. “That’s the obedient little man I know” Katelyn said happily as she removed her foot from his textbook and nonchalantly kicked it back over to him. Jake quickly collected his remaining textbook from the hallway floor and dared a single look a Katelyn, wordlessly asking for permission to leave with his eyes. “Good work, now get out of here and watch where you are going next time” Katelyn commanded with a victorious smile. Jake didn’t hesitate a moment more and quickly left the two ladies, offering a final “sorry” to a confused and flustered looking Josephine before disappearing towards the east wing of the school.

Katelyn looked at her beet red cousin in a knowing smile. “You good cuz?” Katelyn laughingly asked. She leaned over to her cousin and bent down to whisper in her ear, “if you would assert yourself a little more, men would throw themselves at your feet all the time, especially Jake, he’s the most obedient one I’ve ever met” Katelyn said laughing at her cousins reaction to her words. She continued, “then again I’ve had his head in a commode enough to keep him that way, shame I graduate this year, he's actually starting to grow on me.” Josephine turned sharply towards her cousin “wait you know Jake?! For how long!?” Josephine yelled, her feelings of horniness quickly giving way to those of guilt. “What Jakey? Ohh I’ve had him under my thumb  since freshman year. He tried to show me up in gym class during a race one time, despite his size he’s one of the fastest people at Westover if I’m completely honest.” Katelyn admitted, giving her little crush the rare compliment.

Josephine was shocked. “three years”, she thought, “no wonder he was willing to embarrass himself at a moments notice to escape her” she corrected herself “to escape us” the thought saddened Josephine that there might exist a person who was growing afraid of her through no fault of her own, but rather the earned reputation of her cousin. Sure that may help with the creeps around campus constantly bugging her for a date, but not Jake. He was too sweet and innocent. Josephine knew Jake too well to have him spend his entire senior year avoiding her because of a silly fear. “I’ll make sure I apologize to him today in Chemistry class, no excuses.” She told herself. “I’ll see you around Kate," she quickly said before disappearing down the hall. Leaving her cousin standing alone in the Hallway, “whatever” she said. Katelyn looked towards the east wing of school. “I wonder where Jakey ran off to, he's not getting of the hook with a simple foot peck” Katelyn thought as she made her way to the boys bathroom.


Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.