- Text Size +

Katelyn smiled as she felt Jake's body collide with her labia as he was forced into the tight space against her panties and wet lower lips. "Oh my" Katelyn said through a sharp breath; the feeling of another human against her cunt making her temporarily unable to move. She still couldn’t believe Jake was really shrunken and in her possession. “How did I get so lucky?” Katelyn thought to herself with an evil smile. Jake had been such a loyal little lap dog in school and now he was going to be the instrument of her amusement and pleasure for the foreseeable future. He was a man after all, and all men were good for was entertainment and pleasure in her eyes. Katelyn started collecting her things and placing them back in the gym bag before giving her crotch area a rough pat. "You good down there Jakey? Because you feel great." She laughed. Katelyn quickly put on the rest of her clothes and was just slipping on her smelly practice sneakers on a bench when she saw her cousin Josephine burst through the front locker room doors. Katelyn looked at her in surprise. Josephine was barefoot, out of breath and looked like an emotional wreck. “You look like shit Jo…did ya lose something special or sumthin?” Katelyn said with mock concern, trying in vain to hide her amusement. Josephine just stood in shocked silence. “Oh my God. She knows.” Josephine thought to herself, unsure of how to proceed.

Katelyn gave off a smirk and tried to make idle conversation. “Glad you could make it to practice Jo, I hope you brought shoes tho… gonna need a pedicure soon running around everywhere like hippy." Katelyn said laughing. Katelyn thought to herself about her own feet. She would definitely be having a mani-pedi session with Jake after practice when they got home. At his size he could do a perfect job she thought, relishing the idea of Jake at her feet, cleaning up her toes. 

Josephine had enough with the delay. She had to rip the bandaid off, and she had to do it now. “Stop bull shitting me Katelyn, where is he?" Josephine asked her cousin in an angry tone. Katelyn adopted a pout. "Where is who?" She asked, feigning ignorance as she stood to her full height, trying to intimidate her younger cousin. Josephine looked down at Katelyns gym bag and saw that It was open and had been apparently gone through thoroughly. She saw Katelyn’s knees wobble a bit as she stood, a slight grin forming in the corner of her mouth. He’s somewhere on her right now. She thought nervously. "Cut the crap Kate, where is Jake?" She asked angrily.

Katelyn grinned knowingly. She knew she had been made. "Ohhh you mean this little guy?" she said as she pried her panties away from her steamy cunt and pulled out a very wet and scared looking Jake Porter. Josephines eye’s went wide. "Jake!!!" She screamed. Josephine started to walk over to Katelyn quickly before her larger cousin’s face turned angry and she shouted down at her. "You stay right where you fucking are!!" Katelyn spat to her cousin, bringing Jake up in a fist, the tiny man looking ahead at Josephine with helpless misery. Jake was so happy to see her, but too terrified of Katelyn to verbally express it. Jake cried internally as he looked across the girls locker room at Josephine. This situation was hopeless, he thought. He knew Jose couldn't win a fight with Katelyn, not without causing significant harm to herself. Jake more than anything didn’t want to see Jose get hurt. The very idea caused his eyes to water. Even from this distance Josephine could see his tears. "Kate please...he's so scared..." Josephine said, moving closer with trembling hands. 

Katelyn was not about to have the opportunity of a lifetime slip through her fingers. She brought Jake closer to her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips. "I swear to God Jo….One more step…and I'll swallow him whole." Josephine instantly paused her stride. Jake began to tremble in Katelyns fist, much to her delight. Josephine knew how Jake felt about getting eaten and she thought Jake might just die of a heart attack then and there, especially given that the threat came from someone who would actually do it. She pleaded with her larger cousin, her own tears starting to roll down her cheek. "Katelyn please, y-you're not a monster, just let him go." Josephine begged. Katelyn looked at her disheveled cousin and pondered this for a second before responding. "On second thought…. maybe I'll just bite him half, that way we can both have pieces!" Katelyn said, giving Jakes body a slow lick with her tongue to emphasize her point. Jake winced as he felt the large pink muscle move up his side, lingering on his face for a second before disappearing back her teeth, coating his body in disgusting saliva.  Josephine got on her hands and knees, fearing for Jakes life. “No!!! Please!…Don’t…Don’t hurt him please!” She begged, her tears making small puddles on the dirty tile floor. Katelyn was actually surprised, she had never seen Jo care this much for another person, especially a little nerd like Jake.  “Oh relax Jo, this Shrimp will stay off the menu as long as ALL of us cooperate." Katelyn said sweetly to her cousin and Jake, looking at him and giving the trembling boy in her hands a sarcastic kiss before lowering him back inside her warm panties.

Josephine saw Jake was no longer in immediate threat of being eaten but stayed on her hands and knees beneath her cousin regardless. Josephine knew she was beat. Whatever plan she had when she walked into the locker room evaporated the second Jake’s like was threatened in front of her. How could I have been so stupid!  She thought. Katelyn on the other hand felt like the smartest person in the room.She looked at her cousin on the ground before her and smiled. Everything in life was about control, and she had just that. Control over her Volleyball team, control over the tiny man in her panties, and now control over her younger cousin. Katelyn knew she was only older than Jo by a couple months, but right now the power difference between the two of them was palpable. Still, Jo was family and she obviously had a soft spot for her newest boy toy and decided to let her cousin down easy. “Here's how this is going to go Jo.” She called down to her cousin who looked up at her in teary eyes. “I am going to cancel practice tonight and you are going to walk out of this gym with me and drive Jake and I home.” Katelyn said giving the front of her basketball shorts a quick pat. “I know you have taken a liking to the nerd, so I promise as long as Jake behaves like the good boy I know he is, I won’t be too rough on him.” Katelyn said coolly. Josephine stood up slowly with her head down, not willing to look Katelyn in the eyes. “Y-You promise not to hurt him?” Josephine asked, her voice weak. Katelyn let out a little laugh. “That’s completely up to him. We’ve already had a brief date in the toilet to clear our heads, so I think little Jakey and I are on the same page now.” Katelyn said with a grin. 

Josephine wanted to vomit. Not only was Jake in the worst hands possible, he had already been subjected to punishment that she was sure was underserved. Her mind flashed back to the image of Jake back at her house. The sad face he made when she had placed him in her own toilet for timeout. The guilt was too much. Fresh tears made their way to Josephines eyes. “I’ll do whatever you ask Kate, just please…please don’t kill him. He’s…he’s been through a lot and doesn’t deserve this…” Josephine said looking her cousin in the eyes. Katelyn was taken aback. Now that she thought about it, she had no idea what he had been through or how he got shrunk in the first place.  Katelyn felt the slightest pang of remorse for what she was doing, but it quickly faded. “Relax little cuz. This’ll all work itself out Jo don’t worry, I don’t plan on breaking our little toy… now how about that car ride? I’ve got a date after all” Katelyn asked through a snicker, rubbing the front of her gym shorts. Josephine knew there was nothing else she could do at the moment. Josephine tried to think positively. She was leaving here with more information that she had going in, and Jake was currently alive; That’s what mattered at the moment.  Josephine slowly nodded and turned around to the back entrance of the locker room, leading out to the side of the gymnasium and the alley to the parking lot. Katelyn sent a text to the volleyball group chat, claiming she and Josephine were going home because she thought Jo might still be contagious. Katelyn grabbed her things and slowly followed Jo out the locker room’s back doors, enjoying the feeling of the tiny boy pinned against her crotch as she walked. Neither Katelyn or Josephine noticed the short black haired Asian girl that had been peering in at them through a crack in the front locker room doors. Naomi crumpled to her knees as she saw the two girls leave out the back entrance, her phone vibrating as she did so with the message Katelyn had sent canceling practice. She looked down her trembling hands, unsure on what to do, because Naomi had seen and heard everything.   

Chapter End Notes:

Your reviews and ratings mean a lot! Please let me know if you are enjoying the direction we’re headed! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.