- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gotta say, this was a bit of a challenging piece given the main subject of the story; the energetic, foul-mouthed, chaotic, and busty Hololive graduate, Kiryu Coco-kaichou!  I don't really watch or follow too many VTubers, but Nyooom asked for a story where she puts a bunch of foolish fantasy adventurers in their place for messing with her.  I just hope I did her character justice ^^;

It was the largest collaborative effort in the Kingdom’s long and storied history, and if the Magician who prompted such an effort to begin with was to be believed, likely the last chance they could pull it off.  It was no secret anymore that magic was on the decline.  The Magician’s Guild tried to cover up the lowering concentrations of Magic Particles in their world, but as the centuries passed, the weakening of spells, enchantments, and even special skills was too much to hide.  Even powerful artifacts and magic items lost their potency as the magic drained from their world.


However, the most powerful Magician currently alive, once an apprentice to the first disciple of a Magician of legend, found a solution in one of her master’s old notes: a ritual to draw Magic Particles back into their world!  Enlisting the help of the Adventurer’s Guild, the coalition of all the various, specialized guilds that managed relations between them and regulated quests submitted by the people and powers of the Kingdom, the most powerful parties of Adventurers assisted in gathering the resources she would need.  But, for the final ingredient she needed, there was only so much individual parties could do, and so deals with the Warrior’s Guild and the Church were struck.  A massive, subterranean chamber needed to be constructed so Clerics from the Church, who specialized in calling on beings and powers beyond their dimension to aid them, could summon the last ingredient to them: a mighty and powerful Dragon!


It would then be the Warriors’ job to subdue the beast so the Magician could get what she needed.  But such a project required much capital, building materials, and manpower, word got to the Merchant’s Guild about the project, and from there, each remaining Guild learned of what was to be summoned and wanted to help and reap benefits of their own.


Dragons were creatures of myth, allegedly only seen in the myths of legendary tales told to children.  In such tales, they were great and fearsome beasts, guarding vast hordes of treasure, and blessed with potent magic.  It was no exaggeration to say that the success or failure of this massive ritual would alter the course of history!




“Alright!  Non-combat personnel and those not required for the ritual leave the summoning chamber!  I repeat, all people unnecessary for the summoning and following negotiations, get out while you still can!”  Standing atop a raised platform overlooking an absurdly massive, empty underground chamber, a woman in long, dark robes watched as the people below got into their positions.  Clenching her fist around the gem needed to complete the spell they had worked so hard to set up, cool beads of sweat dripped down her back as she turned to the opulently dressed men and women who had been standing with her.  “That includes you as well, Your Majesty.  I’ll only borrow Madame Pope for but a moment.”


Nodding, the sagely, breaded man looked to the woman in formfitting garbs of white and gold.  The floor-length, elegant robes covered every inch of skin save for her immaculate face while accentuating her subtle feminine charms.  The most beautiful woman in his Kingdom, wielding influence second only to his.  “Yes, though is this ‘barrier’ spell truly necessary?  Were you not going to let the clergy leave before initiating combat?”  He asked, looking lovingly into the deep violet pools of the Pope’s eye.


“That was the plan… but the Magician’s Guild doesn’t want the Magic Particles the Dragon will emit to escape.”  The female Magician replied, shaking her head.  “Think about it, if we can monopolize most, if not all of it, yours will be the first Kingdom to regain access to magic and all the power that entails.”


Grinning with the fires of ambition lighting his eyes, the King stoked his bread and nodded.  “Yes.  That would be most fortuitous… but, are you sure, my love?”  He asked, looking to the head figure of the nation’s religion.


“Worry not, husband.  I’ll be fine.”  She said, cupping his cheek.  “And after we’ve subjugated the Dragon, how about you go eliminate those savage, barbaric heathens to the south?  I know you’ve had eyes on their princesses for a while now.”


“Ah, yes.  That would be delightful.”  He agreed, turning and walking down the retractable catwalk to one of the exits on the higher levels of the multi-story structure.


As the sovereign ruler departed, the Magician looked at the Pope and rolled her eyes.  “I thought such powerful enchantments were banned by the Church, your ‘Holiness’.”  She said accusingly.  As versed in magic as she was, she was immediately able to tell the King’s mind was ensorcelled, but to find the one influencing his mind was his ‘loving’ wife made too much sense.


Giggling sultrily, the Pope winked at the Magician.  “All in the name of our Lord.  The soft-minded old fool listens to everything I tell him.”


“Far be it for me to question the ‘fairest’ maiden in the land.”  Shrugging, the Magician pulled out the gem needed to complete and power the intricate spell formation and looked down at the forces gathered several hundreds of feet below.  Tens of dozens of priests, priestesses, clerics, and monks all channeled their paltry reserves of magic into the spell while ranks of soldiers, mercenaries, fighters, and champions from the Warrior’s Guild readied their weapons.  The thieves and rogues of the Merchant’s Guild laid in wait from the shadows, and the mages and spellcasters of the Magician’s Guild had their repertoires of party tricks ready to fight.  “Most of your flock down there will die just from summoning the Dragon, you know that right, Miss Sheperd?”


“Ara~?  But don’t your heretical practices often use lambs as sacrifices?  Don’t worry, they’ve all outlived their usefulness.”  The Pope said without an ounce of concern.


If it meant achieving her goal, the Magician didn’t care how others went about helping her, so she shrugged her shoulders.  “Well, I’m in no position to judge.  If the stories my Master told me are true, I’m the only Magician here with a hope of overcoming the Dragon’s spell resistance.”  While she would have been content to let the Magic Particle disperse naturally, the greed of the Magician’s guild was about to grant her an unexpected boon.  “Alright, well, make sure you direct your sacrifices’ magic properly.  We wouldn’t want the Pope to become a shriveled prune after all.”  With her playful warning relayed, the Magician held out the orange gemstone and set it in the crevice for it, signaling all the clergy to begin their chorus.


Leading her followers in the melodic prayer requesting the aid of a being beyond their dimension, the Pope effortlessly managed the collectively vast pool of Faith they generated.  Breaching the border between dimensions was a trivial matter, and the path to the ‘nearest’ target that they had the power to pull in was already set.  As soon as she connected to the Dragon’s essence, the sublime chorus of her clergy broke out into a cacophonous choir of discordant wailing and shrill shrieks as the power of their Faith alone wasn’t enough!  In order to fulfill the necessary offering to pull the mighty breast into their dimension, the balance of the toll was drained from their very life essence, rapidly aging all those involved in the summoning.  Beautiful young women and handsome young men in the prime of their lives became wrinkled and weak, collapsing to the floor as lifeless husks.  The more experienced and older devotees crumbled to dust, and even then, it wasn’t enough as the Pope herself had to make up for the remaining deficiency in the powerful bargain.  However, she was able to fulfill her role with minimal cost to her life force, losing no more than a decade and the strength to stand as she fell back and a bright light filled the room.


As the ritual concluded, an oppressive pressure filled the closed-off space and the room shook as something massive and heavy appeared in the center of the room.  Immediately, the Magician sensed the spike of Magic Particles as the foreign creature manifested.  “Yes!  Yes, we did it!”  She exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement… until the enormity of the beast they called registered to her.


A cloud of dust and smoke still obscured the creature they had summoned, but long, spikey, reddish-purple horns jutted out near the top of the vaulted chamber a few hundred feet above her while a tail covered in light-purple scales poked out near the bottom.  The silhouetted figure waved around its limbs to clear the smoke.  “H-Huh!?  What?  What?  What was that?  Wh-Where am I?”  A thunderously loud, feminine voice boomed quickly as the ground shook more and hurricane-force winds revealed the Dragon’s true form.


Unlike the Dragon depicted in stories and myths, it wasn’t an enormous, horned, reptilian-like creature with either four legs and mighty wings or an elegant, serpentine body that flew via its potent magic.  Rather, it was mostly humanoid with its inhumanity on full display even discounting her horns and tail.  Vibrant, orange hair unlike the natural blacks, browns, and blondes of their world with bright, pink irises that seemed to glow with power.  Though not commonly known for their ability to shapeshift, Dragons typically match the size of the creature they’re transforming into and hide all draconic features when doing so.  And while genetic compatibility with almost any other race, such exaggerated proportions would prevent her from blending into society even without all the other draconic features on full display.  Even without being hundreds of feet tall, almost as tall as the nearly one-thousand-foot-tall chamber, the possibly half-Dragon’s breasts were almost as big as her head and her hips were slightly wider than her shoulders!  Even the Pope’s chest, which was one of the largest in history, wasn’t enough to block her vision of her feet if she looked straight down.


What a grotesque mockery of the human form…  O-Or are such body types common where she’s from?  The Magician thought, trying to process everything so she could act accordingly.  A-Are they all that big too, or is this a side-effect of crossing dimensions?  There doesn’t seem to have been any complications in the ritual itself, since we can understand her…  But what is she wearing!?  Her eyes darting all over the gigantic Dragon-girl’s body, though it couldn’t be expected for fashion in other worlds to follow the same principles as her own, could showing so much skin be acceptable?


A built-in hole prominently showed the inhumanly deep cleavage of the massive bosom her clothes stretched tightly across and the red skirt that barely reached her upper thighs had openings on either side.  Everything that needed to be covered was, but all in a way that no human from her world would dress, not even the nomadic tribes to the south.


I don’t think I could even criticize brothel workers after seeing this.  Even with her disapproving thoughts, the Magician looked down at her own chest, and though she had never thought herself small before, a sense of inferiority weighed on her pride.  N-No.  No, having breasts that big would be nothing but an inconvenience.  You could suffocate a person like that.


“What the hell?!  I’m in a cave?  I was just getting everything ready for my stream.  How did I get he–!?”  As the mysterious Dragon-girl got her bearings, she finally noticed all the tiny people surrounding her.  “What the fuck!?  They’re all so small!  A-Are they even real?”  Focusing on the one closest to her, the Magician herself, the huge creature squinted and brought her face a bit closer to get a better look.  Like an easily excited child, she was speaking faster and faster as the wonder of the sight before her set in.  “Wow!  I didn’t think people could get much flatter than Rushia.  I bet she’d love to meet you all.”


Feeling the focus of the pink-eyed girl’s attention settling on her breasts, the Magician instinctively covered her chest with her arms and glared at the offensive insinuation.  Perhaps where you come from unsightly large breasts like that are appealing, but not–  N-No.  No, I can’t let myself get distracted.  The Dragon is here, and even if she turns out to only be a half-breed and not a shapeshifted Dragon, that’s still more than enough for my needs.  Taking a breath to calm herself, the Magician stepped forward.  “Greetings, oh mighty Dragon from a foreign world.  We have summoned you to our world so that–”


“Isekai!?”  The gigantic Dragon shouted excitedly, looking around more enthusiastically.  “You guys isekai’d me!  Oh, wow!  This isn’t some prank, right?  I mean, I was just in my apartment and now I’m here, but I’m not dreaming, right?”  She asked, pinching her own cheek.  “Ouch!  Nope, not a dream.”


“Uh…  I-I can assure you, this is very much real.”  While she could have disregarded the creature’s initial outbursts as emotional outbursts from being transported to a strange place without warning, she had imagined Dragons conducting themselves in a more… regal manner.  “But, a-as I was saying, we have conducted this ritual to call you here because there we are in desperate need of the resources you provide and–”


“If you wanna buy some Asacoco, you’ll have to order some online.  We can only make so much, and it wouldn’t be fair to my other fans and customers to give you freebies.”  Cutting her off again, the Dragon shook her head.  “Though, Kiryu Coco-sama will do you a favor for the effort you went through to summon her here.”  Puffing out her considerable chest and smiling at the Magician, the orange-haired girl reached up to the yellow lock of hair on the right side of her head and plucked a couple strands out.  “I don’t know if this will help, but I really need to get back before my stream starts, so can you send me back now?”  She asked, draping the hair over the catwalk behind the Magician.


She keeps mentioning this ‘stream’ thing.  Well, someone as big as her could make rivers with a single finger.  Even with the magic facilitating communication, there were words and concepts that the Magician didn’t understand, but that wasn’t the issue she needed to rectify.  “Well, actually, there’s a problem with that, uh… Miss Coco?  We’re all stuck in here until one side is defeated.”  She said, raising her staff high into the air as a conical chunk of ice, twice as long as a person is tall, formed above her.  “So we’ll be sure to harvest this ‘Asacoco’ from your corpse!”  Throwing her arm forward, the Magician hurled her magical attack at Coco’s eye.  This also served as the signal for the rest of the forces to begin their coordinated assault, aiming for a swift victory to minimize casualties.


However, whether the gigantic girl was a true Dragon or not, Coco wasn’t about to roll over.  Snatching the icy projectile out of the air before it could attempt to impale her eye, the ease with which she had done so paralyzed the assembled Adventurers in shock.  While it wasn’t the Magician’s strongest attack, even her weakest spells were capable of sundering steel and felling a bulky beast of burden in a single hit.


And as she caught the projectile, the demeanor of the orange-haired girl instantly and noticeably shifted.  The somewhat goofy, laid-back, aura she had conducted herself with evaporated, and the menace and power of her presence filled the chamber.  Weaker-willed Adventurers collapsed under pressure as Coco grinned menacingly at the Magician.  “Ooooh~  So that’s how you bastards want to play this?  Heh, well, that’s fine with me too.”  Tossing the comparatively tiny piece of ice into her cavernous mouth Coco swallowed it was ease as she raised a leg and slammed it down near the edge of the room.  Whether the people in the shadow of her massive foot got out of the way mattered little to her now.  They had trapped her and declared themselves enemies after her life.  Widening her stance and gyrating her hips in an exaggerated fashion, she flailed her arms around intimidating, twisting her torso and neck in some sort of stationary dance.  “Hey, hey!  Goooooood morning~, motherfuckers~!  Did you really think you could take a swing a Kiryu-kaichou and get away with it?  Huuuuh~?!  It seems like you’re lacking in manners, you little shits!”  Looking around the room, she could see more people on the other side of a glowing sheet of light watching on in horror as the gravity of their mistake began to sink in.  “Class is in session, so you better take some notes, because…”  Her impromptu dance coming to an end, Coco’s face was now level with the raised platform the Magician and Pope were on as she pursed her lips and sharply sucked in some air.


The suction force of their target’s inhale was too strong to resist, pulling both women in and carrying them on the wind current leading into the Dragon’s mouth.  “N-No!  No!  Sto–!”  The Magician pleaded, though she didn’t even know if her voice could be heard over the rushing wind as the artificial lighting of the cavern was snuffed out and she and the head of the Church slid across a slimy, soft surface.  Before their momentum died out, the ‘floor’ they landed on slithered to like, flicking them deeper inside towards a pulsating orifice that was all too happy to guide them to their final destination.  Shit, shit, shit!  I-I’ve got to get out of here!  The Magician thought as the desperate, shrill scream of the Pope was silenced with a sloppy slurp as she slid too far and was grabbed by gullet first.  A spell…  A-Any spe–!?  Racking her mind, searching for a way to save herself, the ‘powerful’ woman’s mind became fuzzy and muddled as the concentration of Magic Particles in Coco’s mouth was far more potent than anything she had been exposed to before.  M-Poisoning!?  J-Just f-from being i-in her m-mouth?  Unable to move or think properly, the fear and dread of a fate she was now powerless to stop left her acutely aware of the heat, pressure, and suffocating hopelessness as she was dragged down into the throat of the beast she had facilitated summoning.



*Gulp*

With an effect akin to having a supernatural paralysis lifted from them, the veritable army of Adventurers instantly broke into an unorganized mob of panic and desperation as the guttural sound of the two most powerful spellcasters being swallowed alive echoed through the chamber.  And act that the gigantic Dragon-girl simply licked her lips in response and mewled happily.


“...you wouldn’t want me to have to teach you again, right?”  She said, finishing her threatening warning as she slammed her tail down and swung it around to toss scores of men and women around, scattering them across the floor as she plucked some up and dropped them onto her tongue.  “Mmmm!  Humans are as delicious as I remember!  I’ve had to abstain for so long so my fans didn’t find out, but you fuckers basically served yourselves to me on a silver platter.  Like jumping straight to the final boss of an RPG at level 1.  You’re all so weak, I almost feel bad.”  Taunting and mocking them, she grabbed more and more people trying to escape her while some of the others not running for their lives got the nerve to attempt to fight back.


A hail of spells, techniques, and physical projectiles rained down on Coco, either bouncing harmlessly off at worst or potentially singing her clothing at best.  The flashier spells had the unfortunate consequence of drawing the hungry beast’s attention with the flashes of lights, so most Magicians only got to cast one or two spells before getting tossed into her mouth as she belittled their efforts.


Watching this carnage unfold, a pair of burly men waited for the perfect chance to strike.  Having been positioned much higher than any other melee specialist, the initial plan for the axe-wielders was to have them use their great strength to attack the Dragon’s neck when the attack began.  If they couldn’t decapitate it immediately, they could still do some serious damage to a vital area.  However, that was assuming the Dragon’s form was that of a beast, not a human.


“What do we do now, brother?”  One of the two asked as Coco kept pivoting around, massacring their forces.


“With her crouching down, we can target her neck now.”  The other said, tightening his grip on his axe.  Rather than watching her movements, he was looking down at the forces directly below him, waiting.  “All we have to do is wait for her to face us.”


Watching as the gigantic, human-looking girl raised her tail to swipe at some archers, the meaty plumpness of her rump caught the other’s attention.  “Right, but how long is that gonna take.”  Salivating a bit as he eyed Coco’s rear, their goal in felling a dragon was for its meat, and just because something looked like a human hadn’t stopped the two in the past from getting their meal.


“If I’m right…”  Keeping his eye on the robed figures below, the debris and shockwaves caused by the Dragon’s rampage didn’t worry him at all.  Then, the opportunity he was waiting for appeared as a panicking Magician conjured a ball of fire above their head.  “Get ready!”  He said as the flashy attack was launched and Coco’s attention was drawn to the foolish spellcaster.


“I’m getting a bit full now… but one more couldn’t hurt.”  She said, turning and reaching forward.


“Now!”  It was the closest her neck was going to get to them, so the older of the axe-wielding brothers leapt first, aiming for her jugula as he wound up their most powerful, mountain-cleaving attack.  Though not as potent as the name would suggest, he and his brother became famous by using the technique to bore through the base of a mountain to the other side in a single day.  And with his younger brother following his lead and leaping to attack the other side of her neck, they were sure to mortally wound her if not take her head clean off!  “Thanks for the meal, Dragon!”


With the struggling Magician struggling in her fingers, the man’s loud, booming voice reached Coco’s superior ears, causing her to perk up.  “Huh?”  Raising her head quickly and plopping her butt down on the cavern floor, she looked around for the one who called out to her, changing the trajectory of the brothers’ attacks from her neck to her inhumanly proportioned chest.


“Fine, we’ll carve off all the juicy meat first then!”  He said, undeterred as he and his brother swung their weapons.


Unlike all the other attacks that did negligible damage to her clothing at best, the burly siblings’ axes cut cleanly through the white material stretched tightly across Coco’s chest.  Seemingly, the blades sunk into the soft flesh underneath, but the fatty tissue absorbed the full force of their blows, bouncing back with enough force to send their weapons flying back and embedding in the rock wall behind them.


“I-Impossible!”  The older brother said in disbelief, staring as the tiny slits they made tore under the weight of Coco’s meaty chest, exposing her lustrous, pink nipple.  “We d-didn’t even scratch her…”


“Hey!  You gotta be delicate with my boobas!  Wait!  You tore my shirt!”  Dropping her current prey after registering the brothers’ failed ambush, the orange-haired Dragon-girl grabbed both of them before they could fall to the ground and squeezed tightly, glaring at them.  “Look at that, my nipples are on full display!  You’re lucky this isn’t a stream or my account would have been suspended or even banned.  Then I would have been really mad!”  She said, crossing her arms to cover her partial nudity.  “What, were you guys hungry?  I’m pretty sure you said something like that.  Trying to suck my massive milkers?  Neither of you look like you’re lacking food, but if you want some dragon milk, you can have as much as you want.”  Pulling her arms away from her chest, Coco pressed the two men’s heads into her exposed nipples, twisting and turning their bodies as the narrow slits loosened and they sunk deeper.  “However, since you’re so small, you’ll have to go in to have some!”


With a face full of Dragon breast and the massive mammary surrounding his head, as she applied more force, the older brother could see or hear what was happening to his younger brother.  Any attempt to speak was muffled in layers of fat, and his hulking muscles couldn’t hope to overpower her slender, elegant fingers.  Heh, so this is where we meet our end?  Not even as nourishment for a mighty beast, but fodder for her breasts.  Despite his continued resistance the powerful warrior and famous hunter wasn’t panicking or fearful of the end.  As a tight opening spread over his head and a thick, creamy liquid flowed past him, he was stuffed into Coco’s chest without pause.  The strong consume and the weak are those who are consumed.  This beast… no, Kiryu Coco is strong.  We were just weak.  I’m sorry, little brother.


Slipping fully into the hot, slimy passage with relative ease after the entrance was pried open, the pressure of all the meat and fat surrounding him made it difficult to breathe, not that there was much to inhale other than an atmosphere thick in a rich, creamy scent and more milk than he could drink.  His bones creaked as he was fully entombed and within seconds his consciousness began to fade as the thumping of her excited heart reverberated through him.  And while he fought to his last breath, until everything faded to black and he was pulled deeper into the foreign creature’s body, he didn’t curse or begrudge her.


Better food for… a Dragon th-then… worms and insects…




They knew there were going to be sacrifices in this ritual, they were summoning a Dragon after all.  The gullible clergy that lay lifeless on the ground were no better than lambs, raised by their shepherd and discarded without a hint of mercy or sympathy.  But the Warriors and Magicians that attacked the mighty beast/girl that appeared head-on were no better.  The flashy skills, techniques, and spells that required years of dedication and practice to master only drew the hungry Dragon’s attention.  In the end, they’d reduced to steaming piles at worst, or a chunky slurry of nutrients stewing in the beast’s stomach at best once they slew her.


Moving in the shadows, not drawing unnecessary attention to themselves, and employing every trick in the book to dodge her large, sweeping attacks, the thieves, rogues, and assassins of the Merchants Guild continuously maneuvered into the orange-haired girl’s blind spot.  Specifically, they hid in the shadow of her broad, plump backside as she slaughtered and devoured the others with glee.  Though their numbers had been thinned a bit by an errant wag of her tail or a piece of debris causing them to be half a step delayed, most of them were ready to strike, biding their time for the perfect moment.


No matter how tough her skin and scales are, all creatures are vulnerable in the same areas.  The most experienced Assassin leading their forces thought, dodging a sweeping pass of the purple-scaled tail as Coco turned to face some terrified Wizard that shot a ball of fire at her.  Aim for the eyes, nose, ears, mouth, groin, or…  Positioning himself under her huge rear again, the Assassin stared up at the exposed undercarriage of his quarry and the puckering anus occasionally peeking out from between the meaty glutes.  Smirking behind his cloth mask, he firmly grasped the ball of specially crafted, concentrated poisons in his hand.  Not exactly the most glamorous method, but this has three times the lethal dosage to kill an adult whale.  Not even a Dragon could survive exposure to this!


As Coco grabbed the Magician, her guard was completely dropped as she knelt to get him, lifting her tail.  Her defenseless anus was within striking distance.  “I’m getting a bit full now… but one more couldn’t hurt.”


Now!  Signaling to the others with him, they sprung from the shadows to strike.  A few others had inferior prototypes of the toxic weapon he carried, while the others were to act as distractions or cover the main unit’s blind spots.  By the time whoever that Magician was was brought to Coco’s lips, they would already have accomplished their mission and retreated.


…Or rather, that was the plan.


“Thanks for the meal, Dragon!”  Echoing through the cavern, while the massive body between them blocked his view, the Assassin heard someone else launch their own ambush, causing their target’s body to shift in response.


As the flawless, plump backside came crashing down on him and his forces, the last thing the Assassin heard before getting buried under her was her confused response to the sudden attack.  “Huh?”


For those unfortunate enough to be caught directly under her full, round cheeks, there wasn’t a chance as they were crushed into the bedrock on impact.  A couple closer the the edges were lucky that Coco’s rear was soft enough for them to bounce off, even if the force of the rough landing and sliding across the worked stone disoriented them.  For the Assassin, though, his speed, decisiveness, and skill proved detrimental as his perfect angle of approach had him perfectly lined up with her quivering backdoor as it descended on him.  Damn it!  Who fucked this all up for us?  There’s no time!  However, his body knew on an instinctual level to accomplish the mission at all costs, even his own life, so before she could unknowingly sit on him, he thrust his arm forward, slipping the hand with the deadly poison into to wrinkled orifice as it pushed him to the floor.


As incalculable tons of Dragon settled on top of him, the Assassin wholly believed that his life was going to end as a stain in her ass crack.  However, his perfect placement and the thickness of her backside lead to a one-in-a-million chance as he was completely and utterly pinned under her anus, but alive and well.  He could barely breathe, and any air he did get was tainted by the odor that fermented deep in her stuffy crack, but he was still alive.


H-Ha!  Hahahaha!  Yes!  Yes, we win!  Crushing the ball in his hand as it breached the other side of her anal orifice, he celebrated their impending victory.  It wouldn’t take long for the toxins to be absorbed through her intestinal wall, and once she passed out, he could wiggle and squirm his way out.  As things stood now though, the tightness of her pucker threatened to break his arm, so he had to wait.  Any moment now.


As the seconds ticked by with only the inaudible prattling of the Dragon-girl reaching his ears through the layers of muscle and fat pinning him, he monitored her heart rate, expecting it to slow.  However, there was no change at all as the weight pressing down on him subtly shifted from her movements before lifting off the ground, bringing him with it.


“...I sit on something?  My ass feels all tingly.”  She said, as one of her hands brushed the dirt and bodies off her rear and her anus pulverized the Assassin’s arm as she flexed it.


Damn it!  How is she still fine after all of that!?  Crying out in pain, though muffled by her cheeks as they settled against one another again, he writhed in pain trying to free his arm before two gigantic, slender fingers slipped in and plucked him out of her butt.


Seeing the bodies dotting the shallow crater her butt made, Coco didn’t need to think too hard to figure out what had happened.  Holding up the luckiest of the ones caught under her, she smirked and heartily slapped her hip, causing a ripple to jiggle her plumpness.  “Thought you could attack me from behind?  That I was defenseless and you could win?  Well, looks like Kaichou’s ass steamrolled you instead.  But don’t be too hard on yourselves, these babies were made in America, so they’re not only fuckin’ thicc, but lethal!”  Mocking the flattened assailants, she stood back up and began to shake and gyrate her hips in exaggerated motions.  Her tail flailed around wildly, causing more damage to the stone walls and inciting more panic from the survivors scrambling to find somewhere safe.  Once she was done, she looked at the Assassin again.  “Well, if you and your friends liked my huge ass so much, you can tell them all about it when you see them.  Oh!  I wonder if Calli’ll be the one to come get you.  If you see a pink-haired shinigami, don’t tell her I did this, okay?”


What is she ever talking abo–!?  N-No!  No, she wouldn’t!  Unable to understand what or who the foreign being with talking about, the Assassin froze when she brought him behind her back again with her tail raised and a hand prying her butt crack open.


In his line of work, sometimes getting dirty and rolling around in filth were necessary to catch a target off-guard, but this wasn’t his choice, nor would it give him any advantage to take her down.  Unable to squirm free, he was pressed and squished into the puffy, wrinkled hole as she dragged him up and down it to relax the ring muscle.  He was already acquainted with the foul smell, sweltering heat, and unnatural softness of her backside, but there was intention behind his intimacy with her arse this time.


As she ground his face into the tight pucker, a thunderous groan came from deep within her bowels and the orifice puffed out and quivered for just long enough for him to understand what was about to happen.  “N-No!  Don’t–!!”


Whether she could hear his plea or not, it didn’t change the fact that he was going to be at ground zero as the tainted winds building in her rectum burst forth violently.  The meaty flatus shook the chamber and spoiled the air quality in the sealed space, only not spreading thanks to the visible sheen of light that was trapping them all in with her.  Before it subsided, however, the gigantic fingers plunged deep into the cavernous hole, subjecting him to a hell he could never have imagined!


As a denizen of the shadows, he was used to dark places, but this was beyond anything he had experienced before.  Not even the slightest sliver of light could penetrate the Dragon’s bowels, and he couldn’t squeeze through to safety either.  Not like this…  He thought, pounding on the slick, fleshy walls as the lack of clean air and intense heat of her body was robbing him of what little strength he had left.  N-Not… l-like… this…




Watching in horror from the safety of beyond the veil, the King could do nothing to stop the carnage or quell the panic of his subjects as the humanoid Dragon continued to wipe them out.  It didn’t matter if they were a strong Warrior, powerful Magician, cunning Rogue, or devoted Cleric, nothing could stop the massive beast as she toyed with whoever she caught.


Scores of men were swallowed whole and alive, trampled under her feet, crushed under her butt, or stuffed into her cleavage to ‘play with later’ as she said.  She drowned the demoralized by shoving them in her breasts, leaking gallons and gallons of milk with each one, and condemned more to her bowels as they passed out from her gas.


“C’mon, motherfuckers!  You called out Kiryu-kaichou and this is the best you can do?!”  She bellowed aggressively, deepening her voice but smiling at how much fun she was having.  “If you don’t hurry up and run, I’m gonna get–”  Stuffing another handful of people barely clinging to life into her shirt, she reached out to collect a few more before she just vanished.


Moments after she disappeared, the barrier keeping them out and her trapped inside faded, and the air fouled by her fetid bowel miasma rushed out.  It was a final gift the them, useless as it was disgusting, as even all the Magic Particles she produced had been returned to her world with her.  The operation was worse than a failure, it would have catastrophic repercussions for his Kingdom.


Adventurers played a large part in every nation’s defenses, and once all the damages were calculated, less than ten percent of the ones that faced the ‘Dragon Goddess: Kiryu Coco Kaichou’ remained when she disappeared.  They lost the Pope of the Church, the greatest and most powerful Magician in the world, decimated the trade industry, and that wasn’t even factoring in the resources and finances to build the chamber to begin with!


However, what was most concerning only came to light in the aftermath of the momentous failure.  According to the survivors and clean-up crew, there were too many bodies missing.  While they couldn’t get an accurate account of who was consumed and crushed, one Warrior claimed that an ally of theirs was one part of the final batch the Dragon Goddess trapped in her shirt before vanishing.  They saw them reaching out for help until the end.


In the final days of the Kingdom, as their neighbors invaded in their moment of weakness, the truth of the incident was purged from the world in the King’s last act to protect his world.  Even if the name of the Dragon Goddess, Kiryuu Coco Kaichou, was etched in the annals of history, he ensured the Magician’s notes and all documents related to the ritual went up in flames with him.


His only regret was never knowing the ultimate fate of the brave men and women he sent to their deaths.




After making a quick post on her social media accounts, Coco stood at her desk to make sure the stream she was supposed to be starting now had the notice of delay up for anyone watching.  Sighing in moderate annoyance that she had to push back the start time, she looked down at her nude body and the floor around her to make sure she didn’t miss any of the ‘pests’ that caused her delay in the first place.


Some were still faintly pounding on the inside of her tightly sealed anus and very few were squirming in her tender breasts as she gave them a squeeze to speed up their transformation into the milk leaking from her nipples.  Nobody lasted long enough to struggle in her stomach, and though it completely destroyed her abstinence from eating humans, she missed having a gut full of their delicious, tender meat.  Poking at her mid-sections, all that was in her digestive organ was the sloshing chyme of her would-be assailants, a fate far too good for them and one she was sure more than a few of her fans would literally die for.


“N-No.  No, I can’t do that to my fans.  I had no choice back there.  I needed to get home quick and it was their fault!”  Slapping her stomach and wiggling her hips, that humans as weak as them thought they could kill her was almost funny.  Their world would never know how lucky it was that the spell that summoned her there sent her back automatically, she was just starting to have fun too.  “Well, I can still have some more fun thanks to my souvenirs.”  Looking at the jar of half-inch-tall people begging and pleading with her to let them go, she smirked as she licked her lips.  “I know some of you are spellcasters of some sort.  If you want to get back home, you better hurry and find a way soon…”  There are still a few people I’ll need to punish for organizing that ritual.  She thought, as she reached into the jar and grabbed a couple of the tiny humans.


Taking them into the bathroom with her, she hopped into the shower to wash off the sweat, dust, and grime from her asserting dominance over them.  She tried to lather the unfortunate assailants up and use them as sponges, but it was like using only the pads of her index fingers to clean up, which would take too long.  She had her fans waiting!  So, she used them to clean her asshole and crotch before shoving them entirely inside her sex that had also been hungry for some tiny human snacks.


“Ooohhhhh~  That’s right.  Squim in my drussy.”  Enjoying the fading struggles of her pests, Coco left their bodies to dissolve in her womanhood.  “Fuck~!  Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if their world tried to summon me again.  I don’t know how long these ones will last.”  Smirking to herself as she finished cleaning up, Coco got out of the shower and ready to stream.  Sitting at her desk, she did her final checks to make sure her camera and microphone worked before starting her stream.  “Gooooooooooood morning~, Motherfuckers!  Sorry for the delay, but these pests needed to be taught not to fuck around and they found out.  And any time they want to try again, I’ll put them in their place for messing with my streams!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282