- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slow start.

Thomas was small. Really small. No more prominent than the mushy apple he was pushing across the floor.

Surrounded by high-growing weeds, at least three times his height, he pressed his shoulders against the apple, slowly turning it until it reached the tipping point and rolled a few centimeters through the grass.

Thomas tumbled backward a few steps, trying to grasp one of the weed stems to his sides before falling into the dirt.

Hard-breathing, he just lay in the dirt for a few seconds. Sweat had already drenched his coarse linen shirt, plastering it against his skin, showcasing his toned physique, and ran down the sides of his well-proportioned face. With his brown linen shirt and trousers, his dirty face, and his brown hair, he was barely visible against the ground—a perfect camouflage against the many predators at his size.

"I hope I'm going in the right direction," Thomas mumbled while glancing at the sun visible behind the swaying tops of the weeds.

"Maybe another hour. I need to hurry before it gets dark." With that, Thomas bobbed up and continued pushing the apple, slowly rolling it toward his hideout.

-------- One hour later --------

Thomas's hands were slipping on the apple skin, slick from his sweat. He stopped, taking a long breath, finally noticing a familiar landmark.

"I'm an idiot. A goddamn fool. Shit." Thomas cursed under his breath while staring at a small stone pyramid, about as tall as himself.

"I nearly walked in a circle. I was so close already a full hour ago." He continued cursing while pushing the apple with renewed vigor.

"Nearly home," he thought, continuing to throw his body weight against the side of the apple for those last few meters to his hideout.

Suddenly, the weeds around him began to swing, and a slight tremor made his body vibrate.

"Oh no..." With a noticeable amount of panic in his voice, Thomas pooled all his energy, nearly tackling the apple trying to get it to move. He was so close already. So close. He imagined that he could already see the entrance to his hideout.

The tremors got stronger and stronger while a light breeze set in, making the weeds around Thomas sway. He was now in a full-blown panic. He had already given up on pushing the apple and was only pushing its glimmering side in desperation.

Each tremor was now so strong that the small stones on the ground were jumping up and down with each rumble.

"Forget the apple. I've got to hide," Thomas mumbled, struggling to get his panic under control. The easiest solution would be to bury himself under a thin layer of dirt. With his natural camouflage, he shouldn't be noticeable. But he also shouldn't stay too close to the apple. What if the apple drew attention to him? Or he could ditch the apple and try for a desperate run towards his hideout?

Thomas's thoughts were in chaos, desperately trying to think of the best solution, when suddenly a shadow engulfed him, and all his thoughts froze.

Atop the weeds, a giant woman was visible. She was gorgeous, albeit dirty, with red hair that seemed like it was on fire in the evening sun, bound to a simple ponytail, and a brownish wool dress that clung to her curves.

Thomas was in shock, his eyes locked on the giantess when the weeds to his left parted, and a giant foot, clad in sandals, closed in on him.


With an enormous "THUD" the foot came down throwing dust and dirt into Thomas's face. It landed so close to him, he could kiss the giant foot if he just leaned to the side.

Only now did Thomas wake up with a loud cry, just realizing how close he had come to death.

"Hmmmm?" A deafening sound made his body vibrate as Thomas's eyes went up the giant foot, its toes reaching his chest, up her long, long legs, to her arms holding a wicker basket, and up to her breasts covering her face.

Rumbling, the foot next to Thomas glided backward, stirring up more dust until it came to rest a giant step in front of him. Suddenly, the sky seemed to fall. At least, that's what it looked like, as the giantess crouched down, generating a gale that threw the surprised Thomas to the ground.

The entirety of the enormous figure was closing in on Thomas like a meteor. He felt the physical pressure descending, the air compressing, slowing his movement, and the body heat of the giant being heating up the already hot surroundings.

The giantess leaned forward, trying to identify the weird high-pitched sound she had just noticed, beads of sweat dripping from her glistening face.

Thomas was still overwhelmed. It was his first time seeing a human, and no amount of training could have prepared him for reality. He was enchanted with the giantess, how her breasts were squished against her knees as she squatted down, threatening to spill over, strands of her hair sticking to her face, green emerald eyes searching the ground, her...

With a "SPLASH," his thoughts were interrupted. Coughing, Thomas tried to breathe, only for his lungs to fill with salty water. Now he noticed the rain of sweat drenching his surroundings, still coughing, trying to get the water out of his lungs.

The air instantaneously felt like Thomas was in a tropical forest. The humidity and heat were so high that he felt like he was bathing in hot water.

Still coughing, Thomas tried to crawl away, leaving the danger zone of the Titan. He didn't come far before he noticed, with his despair, the plate-sized green eyes focusing on him. His movement caught the attention of the giantess.

"Is that what I think it is?" The booming voice spurred Thomas on to a desperate sprint. He had never felt more energy than in this moment. Swiftly, he dodged falling sweat drops and jumped over stones, adrenaline coursing through his veins, a goal in his sight, but it was useless.


The giantess didn't even lean forward as her thumb and index finger clamped Thomas between them. He continued to run, only treading air before his brain registered that he was already in the air.

The giant fingers were surprisingly gentle with him, barely pressing into him. Thomas completely forgot to struggle, so fascinated was he with the oversized digits. Her thumb was probably as tall as him, quite fitting for his kind, which was called thumblings. The giantess's nails were brittle and full of cracks; dirt had accumulated under them, making them seem black. Fine, almost transparent hairs grew on top of her fingers, and the ridges on her knuckles appeared wide and deep enough to place one of his hands in them.

As he finished inspecting his guards, he looked up towards the giantess and nearly let out a surprised yelp.

The giantess held him directly in front of her eyes, the green jewels scrutinizing him.

"I have never seen one of you guys. I thought your kind kept to itself, seldom leaving their holds?" Her hot breath washed over Thomas, making him feel like he was back in the jungle. The exhaled air blew back his hair and disrupted his thoughts.

"So...? What are you doing here?" She sounded impatient as she asked, but Thomas wasn't able to answer. Gorgeous as she may be, personal hygiene wasn't something she maintained. Her foul breath filled his nose and mouth, almost making him gag and causing his eyes to tear up. It smelled like somewhere between those enormous molars a corpse was decaying.

He tried opening his mouth, only to immediately have it filled with the disgusting stench.

"You better answer me, little man." The giantess lifted the coughing Thomas, unaware of the chemical weapon she unleashed on the poor guy.

Luckily, she lifted Thomas out of her breath, so he could finally breathe again. Her spit particles had already soaked his clothes, so he could still smell it, but now the scent only reminded him of his first kiss (a nostalgic if not slightly embarrassing memory).

"I'm just a scout. I got sent outside to check the surrounding wild, looking for new sources of food and resources. I didn't know there was a human settlement around here." Thomas finished explaining, still coughing.

"Oh? So your settlement is close? A whole city of tiny thumblings?" The giantess asked, inquisitive.

Thomas started sweating as he stuttered:

"No, no. It is quite far. I actually don't even know where exactly it is. I got lost and..." The giantess interrupted him, laughing, clogging poor Thomas's nose again with her smell. He began coughing again, trying to get her poisonous breath out of his lungs.

"Don't worry, I don't care... Why are you coughing?" She stopped herself as she asked Thomas.

"Your breath, Miss, is quite potent at this size," Thomas squeezed out, still wheezing. Her fingers immediately clamped down harder, pressing the air out of his lungs. Her nails were digging into his sides, only furthering his agony.

"So my breath stinks? You are a brave little man, insulting me at the first chance you can get. Maybe I should teach you how to talk to maidens." With that, she lowered Thomas in front of her mouth again.

"No, no, no. Please...!" Thomas tried to talk to her, but her maw continued to open. Threads of spit stretched between her teeth as her slimy tongue rolled out of her mouth.

"Aaaaaaah." Her breath engulfed Thomas, filling his nose and lungs with the sour and decaying smell of her mouth. Her spit stuck to his exposed skin and tried to enter his mouth as he desperately kept it shut and held his breath.

"I hope you learned your lesson," the giantess said as she lifted Thomas up again, away from her mouth and up to her eyes.

He just nodded his head, afraid to open his mouth and have beads of her spit enter it.


"How about we continue talking in my home? I really need to get out of this heat." She moved Thomas in front of her nose, her nostrils able to fit his whole head inside, and took a deep whiff of him. The airflow thankfully sucked up some of the spit clinging to his body, making him able to open his mouth again.

"And you should clean yourself up, little guy. You stink." The giantess said while holding Thomas away from her, fanning herself with some fresh air.

Thomas kept his mouth shut, afraid to agitate the giant woman further. Who knows what she would do next?

"But where should I put you? I can't just hold you in my hand, what if you fall? And my pockets are full of holes?" The giantess pondered as she dangled Thomas between her fingers.

"Just put me on your shoulder. I can hold on to your hair." Thomas shouted while swinging from left to right, from right to left.

"No, no. That won't do. Way too unsafe." The giantess immediately refused, not even looking at him.

"Ah, I know." Without explaining her thought she lowered Thomas to her mouth again. He instantly knew what her plan was and tried to struggle but he was already stuck between her lips before he could say anything.

Thomas tried to squeeze himself out of her mouth but his arms just sank into the soft flesh of her lips. He froze as he felt a big, hot mass of flesh pressing against his stomach, running along his crotch and in between his legs.

The tip of the giant tongue circled its crotch for a few seconds, giving it a teasing flick before continuing between his legs and circling back to his ass.

Thomas felt like he was sitting in a chair of flesh, the bumpy texture of the tongue massaging him while he got soaked in spit.

With a wet "POP" the tongue presses into his crotch, dragging his body into the sweltering dark cavern.

Thomas was overwhelmed by the heat and smell. The smell was so intense that he wasn't even able to register it. It felt like even his bones got penetrated by it. The foul aroma appeared enjoyable, musty but not bad. For the first time, Thomas took a deep breath on purpose, letting the odor fill his nose.

Before Thomas could analyze the new aroma, the tongue resumed its actions. His back got pressed against the roof of the mouth, the tongue licking all along his body, coating him in spit, paying special attention to his crotch.

He gasped as the fleshy appendix found its way between his trousers and his skin, pushing them down to his ankles. Without waiting for a reaction the giantess began the attack and her tongue assaulted his crotch. The tip of the tongue pressed down on his crotch, separating his balls and cock.

Thomas didn't know since when but he was already rock hard as the tongue began to play with his balls. It was impressive how this giant woman was able to knead his balls between the folds of her tongue as if she knew exactly how to handle somebody his size. Desperate for the tongue to stop its teasing, Thomas embraced the tongue, pressing his face into her flesh, and began to rub his crotch against the rough flesh.

As if the giantess felt his desperation, she stopped teasing his balls and began to rub her tongue up and down his penis. She switched between pressing her tongue into his dick, moving it up and down her tastebuds massaging it, and circling it with the tip of her tongue until Thomas couldn't hold himself back any longer and doused her tongue with his cum. The tongue didn't stop its assault and continued rubbing his now sensitive cock until Thoman's hips buckled and he came a second time. His load this time even larger than before, nearly covering half of the tongue.

Never in his life had he felt more spent. Exhausted he fell from the roof of the mouth as the tongue rolled back.

With a gulp the giantess swallowed all his cum down her throat, letting out a small chuckle that echoed in her mouth but Thomas was already out cold. Curled up beneath her tongue, covered in her warm and smelly spit.

She pushed the sleeping, little guy into her cheek before taking a quick look at the sun and continuing on her way.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know where I want to take this story yet. Maybe just a short story with 2-3 chapters or a longer story introducing some fantasy elements.