- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mandi leaned against the wall, red solo cup in hand. There were at least three papers she should be working on, fifty billion other things she had to be doing, and yet there she was at the frat party of some guy who's name she didn't even know. Raye had dragged her out, as she always did on weekends. The social butterfly had disappeared to god knows where, leaving Mandi to sip tepid beer and grow her disdain.

She went to take another sip, and found her cup empty. Glancing around, it was hard to even see the path to the kitchen between all the dancing bodies in the dim light. Fighting her way to get another drink would be like wrestling through an army, and she wasn't about to squeeze through the throng of drunks for another lame IPA. It wasn't even good.

Mandi leaned down, tossing her solo cup near a pile of other cups and bottles, only feeling marginally bad about not throwing it away. Pushing off from the wall, she turned away from the party, making her way to where she vaguely remembered entering from. There was still no sign of Raye, but if Raye could abandon her bestie at a party, then so could Mandi.

The second she left the house, the air immediately felt more clear. She could still hear the base thump heavily behind her, drunk singing permeating the air of the college campus, but it wasn't as overwhelming. A quick glance around showed absolutely no one to bum a cigarette off of, and with that, Mandi decided she was going home.

(And she was not going to let Raye drag her to anymore parties.)

(She didn't even have fun at them.)

Mandi began her slow trek to her dorm room, the slight buzz of alcohol in her veins making the night walk a bit more pleasant. She'd always preferred nights, even back when her and Raye were young. They'd stay up all night to watch the stars, and they hadn't done that in goddamn years. The two were childhood friends, utterly inseparable despite at a glance having nothing in common. Raye was your usual popular girl, appearance immaculate, tall, adored by everyone she met. Mandi knew she was mousey, and she knew she probably looked even more lame standing next to her best friend.

(If they were even friends, anymore.)

Mandi scowled, and as if on cue, she heard the sharp click of heels on the sidewalk behind her. She glanced over her shoulder, half expecting to see some drunk girl in need of aid. But Raye smiled at her brightly, sprinting as fast to the other woman as she could in her tipsy state.

"Manny!" she cried out, sprinting up to the shorter woman. Mandi rolled her eyes at the nickname, but stopped so Raye could catch up.

"I don't like you calling me that," she said, as if she hadn't told her that a thousand times before.

"C'mon, Manny, don't be a killjoy," Raye replied with a pout, and a stomp of a pink heel. She shuffled closer to Mandi, throwing an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close, "We gotta go back!"

Mandi dug her heels in, not allowing the tall blonde to pull her away. She remained planted on the concrete, and frowned up at Raye.

"I'm tired." (And incredibly pissed at you dragging me out to abandon me again.) "I'm going to bed."

"No!" Raye said, her tipsy voice rising. "Todd's there, and I thi-i-ink we're gonna hook up tonight, but he brought a friend and doesn't want to leave him, so I said I have a friend for him! His name is P-"

"I don't care what his name is," Mandi stated. She jerked herself out of Raye's grip, and took a few steps back. "You do this every time, Raye, you find some new dick to suck and pass me off to whatever zero is nearby. I'm done being your wing-man."

Raye pouted once more, sticking her lip out and trying to puppy dog eye her way out of this. Years ago it would have worked, that was her best friend after all, but right now? Right now, Mandi was just plain annoyed. She folded her arms over her chest, and looked Raye straight in the eye.

Mandi blinked.

She should not be able to look Raye directly in the eye.

Raye was a solid five foot ten, even taller with her favorite pink heels. Mandi was at five foot five, fully used to being in the woman's shadow.

But now, despite the heels, she was eye level with her.

"Raye-"

"Ugh, this is so typical," Raye spat out, far too gone to notice the lack of discrepancy in their heights. "Look, I got you an in! I know this isn't high school anymore, but the people we're hanging with are at the top of the food chain, and you never-r-r would have gotten into that party without me, let's be real. I'm just asking an itty bitty favor in return, from my bestie."

Mandi barely listened to Raye's guilt trip, it was something she'd heard a thousand times before at a thousand parties. It used to work well - Raye really was her ticket out of being an outcast, but that was high school level drama, she hadn't cared about that for years. And she definitely didn't care about it now.

She stepped closer, looking Raye carefully in the eyes. She had to look down a little slightly, and she quirked an eyebrow up.

"Do you feel any different?" she asked.

"I feel like my bestie is betraying me," Raye said, with another exaggerated pout.

And then she slipped down a few more inches.

"Raye, I'm talking physically. Do you physically feel any different?"

Raye blinked, looking down at her hands. It was obvious she was fighting through blurred vision and even blurrier thoughts, and she shrugged.

"No? What are you talking about?"

Mandi stepped closer, closing in on the woman. She cleared the gap between the two of them, and Raye shrunk down a little more. She was eye level with Mandi's chest now, and her eyes went wide.

"Oh," Raye said, looking down at herself, "Oh my god, what the fuck?"

She slipped down a few more inches, and Mandi suddenly felt like she was looming over the woman. Raye was dwindling rapidly, small spurts taking off inches of her height. She looked up at Mandi, eyes wide.

"Did you do anything weird today?" Mandi asked, trying to keep herself a little levelheaded, despite her tipsy and irritated state.

"Uh, no, duh, I think I'd remember doing something that fucking shrunk me," Raye spat back. Mandi took in a slow breath, trying to not let Raye rile her up, nor take the sharp tone to heart. She was freaking out, but that was somewhat understandable- "Don't be an idiot, Manny."

Mandi frowned, looking down at the woman who barely came up to her chest. It almost felt laughable that she had lived in Raye's shadow for so long, with her looking like this now. All the intimidation, the guilt, everything Raye held over her fell away in a moment.

"I think you should be a little more careful how you talk to me," Mandi said, her voice dipping low. She folded her arms over her chest once more, and stood a little straighter.

Raye blinked up at her.

"What?"

"You treat me like shit, Raye, and you always have," Mandi stated. She took a step closer, and Raye edged a step back. "You throw me at ugly guys to hook up with whatever idiot you're obsessed with for the week, you abandon me at everything the second other people show up, we haven't even hung out solo in what, six months?"

Raye shot down a few more inches, and the next step backwards sent her tumbling straight out of her heels. She landed on the ground heavily, feeling herself dwindle down. She moved to sit up, but Mandi was faster. She planted her foot on Raye's chest, shoving her back down, putting just enough weight on the squirming woman so she couldn't move.

"Twenty three years of being your best friend, and I'll I ever got from it was some bad sex and a shitty nickname," Mandi continued. Her slides were thick, but she could still feel Raye's rapid breathing, the struggles underneath her. She couldn't have been more than two feet tall, and Mandi had never felt better. "I'm kinda over this, Raye."

"Mandi, come on!" Raye shouted.

She shrunk down again, hitting one foot tall, then no bigger than a Barbie doll. The shoe above her nearly eclipsed her entire body, only leaving her head out as it continued to pin her down. She could feel every single tread scraping against her skin, the dirt and grime rubbing off onto her. Any struggles just made Mandi push down a little bit harder.

"I'm sorry!" Raye yelled. She was immediately cut off when Mandi doubled the pressure on top of her, knocking all wind out of her chest. Mandi let up a second later, and Raye gasped in a big inhale of air. She immediately coughed and sputtered, getting a lungful of the scent of Mandi's foot, the cheesy odor that had seeped into the slides from months of use.

Mandi leaned down, pulling her foot back. Raye was absolutely disheveled, her pristine party outfit now coated in gunk from the bottom of her shoe. Her blonde hair was now brown with dirt, and she coughed heavily as she sat up. A smile quirked at the side of Mandi's lips.

She reached down, pinching the tiny woman between two fingers. Raye was no more than a few inches at this point, and Mandi had to pull her close to her face to even see the woman clearly.

"Please Mandi, I'm begging you, I'm so so sorry," Raye shouted out. Another inch fell off her height, and her voice got a bit more harder to hear.

"Too little, too late," Mandi said.

She reached a hand down, thumb hooking into the waistband of her skirt and panties. She tugged it open, danging Raye above the cavern. All Raye could see was the slope of Mandi's skin, leading down to a patch of well maintained pubic hair.

Mandi smiled at her.

"Bye, bestie."

And with that, she let go of the tiny woman. Raye spiraled through the air before landing heavily, and she had no time to think before the light above her was sealed and she was shoved into a forest of hair. The panties at her back felt like steel, shoving her into the skin. The air was thick, filled with the pure scent of Mandi.

Mandi felt the woman squirm against her, and quickly glanced around. No one else was nearby, so she slipped a hand down between her skirt and underwear, using her fingers to feel out where the woman was. She'd gotten even smaller in the few seconds. Mandi pressed a finger to her back, dragging the woman further down, until she felt the vibrant feeling of Raye squirming against her pussy.

Mandi clenched her teeth, letting out a breath of air. Whether it was the wonderful struggles Raye was giving against her slit, or just the intense catharsis of revenge, she had never felt better.

Shoving her finger against Raye, she pushed Raye inside of her, as deep as the tiny woman could go.

Mandi paused for a moment, thinking over everything that had just happened. Raye's struggles increased tenfold, and honestly, it hit harder than any vibrator ever could. She could feel the tiny woman's limbs flailing, hitting every spot of her core. Letting her hand retreat, Mandi tipped her head back and sighed, enjoying the pleasure for a moment.

With a bright smile on her face, Mandi scooped up the forgotten pink heels from the side walk, and dumped them into the trash. She continued on her trek back to her dorm, now with much more interesting plans for the night.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, if you'd like to see more or have suggestions, let me know! You can also follow me on Patreon for even more content! https://www.patreon.com/sophismall