- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For this story I was more so focused on trying to write some dialogue and have some little character dynamics. Hope any fruits of my labour are able to shine through!


And thanks again @SizeTyme for the proofread 



The remaining glow from the falling sun shimmered through the semi-closed window of an apartment, the light shining upon the unconscious occupants. Faint yellow rays of light shone onto their closed eyes, awakening them from their groggy stupor.  


“God… what time is it, Emily?” The young man begrudgingly spoke out, wishing he could be asleep for just a few more minutes. His arm was placed on his forehead waiting for a lingering headache to subdue as he stretched out his body. His stretching was cut short by bumping into his bed-mate. 


“Fuwaaaaaa!” The woman yawned, reaching out for her phone that sat on a cluttered nightstand. “Shit, Alan, it’s already seven thirty, we’re supposed to be there by eight.” 


“Welp, best to get going then. You know how mad Ivy gets whenever someone shows up late. I never want to think about last week’s dinner party again.” Alan advised, rising to a slouched-over position as he gradually ascended out of the bed.

 

Emily followed suit, rising from the warm sheets and placing her bare feet on the cold hardwood floor, “Both of them are gonna be there… Do you think they found out yet?” Emily questioned. 


“Have a little faith, it’s been months! We should be in the clear. Besides, Chris is so oblivious.” He responded, reaching for the doorknob in the hallway.


“Heh, I guess you’re right.” They looked at each other, prompting to chuckle in unison as they exited the room. A room with scattered belongings and the distinct aroma of bodies in motion that suggested a night of pleasure had transpired within. 


Alan and Emily are people that society would deem cheaters. Those who hook up with other people due to being dissatisfied with their current partners, usually for sexual reasons. They didn't mean to cheat. They simply encountered each other at the local bar, had a few too many drinks, headed home to Emily’s place and the rest is history. Then came the challenge of keeping the secret away from their respective partners. Throughout the many months, they had several close calls with Chris and Ivy, usually getting together when the other two had a friend’s night in town, but never to the point of inspiring suspicion between them.


“Are you all done in there? Any longer and you'll make us late!” Alan called out, arranging a light jacket as a finishing touch to a classic business casual fit. The door creaked open leaving him dumbfounded as Emily stepped out in a light dress that hugged her curves just right. 


“You ready, big guy? You’re doing an awful lot of gawking for someone stressing about being late.” She teased, leading them out of their apartment to head to their destination.


They arrived at Ivy’s place, the size of her house exuding a sense of wealth and privilege. Exiting the car, they rushed over to the doorbell, ringing it just as the clock struck eight.


“Phew!” Alan panted. “Now remember, we gotta act like we haven't been together at all” The front door swung open, almost cutting him off as Ivy and Chris stood at the opening. Both of them looked more dressed for their outing. 


“Oh hey! You actually made it in time, are you sure you don’t have anything going on, Alan?” Chris jokingly questioned.


“Nope! There’s absolutely nothing going on! You don’t have to worry about it one bit!” Alan and Emily both blurted out so nervously that sweat began to form on their brows. 


“Haha, you guys! Come on in, we were about to start playing some board games.” Ivy chortled, gesturing to them to follow her, leading them to her spacious living room. 


The rest of the night was filled with endless laughter. A variety of party games were played, ranging from staple board games to chaotic video games. A table being flipped from an intensive game of Monopoly, a controller or two being thrown provoked by bad luck of extreme proportions in your average game of Mario Party. A general air of happiness hung in the air alongside joyful banter and yelling. Alan and Emily continued their facade, sitting and teaming with their respective partners so as to not give themselves up. Both of them longed to be with each other again, as the night began to die down. 


“Soooooooo, anyone fancy a drink?” Ivy asked curiously, standing up from her seat and walking to her kitchen bar. 


“Well, I was supposed to be the designated driver,” Alan exclaimed. “But fuck it, we can crash here for the night!”


Ivy clapped her hands enthusiastically, a grin with a light mischievous aura stretched along her face. “Great! Now sit tight, it won’t take too long!” 


As the melody of clanging glasses ceased, Ivy returned to finish her bartender duties, handing Alan and Emily’s glasses last. Emily peered down into the glass, taking note of the ever so slight purple-ish tint to their beverages compared to the usual colour of red wine in Chris and Ivy’s drinks. 


Spotting her moment of curiosity, Chris spoke out, “It’s from a very rare bottle of wine. You know how Ivy and I like to go wine tasting from time to time?” 


“Yeah, we didn't have much left so we decided you guys should have it. Don't worry, it’s amazing!” She said as she completed her roundabout trip back to her seat. “Now then, a toast for an incredible night?” 


The quartet thrusted their drinks into the air delicately clinging the glasses together. Alan and Emily wasted no time downing their drinks. The wine tasted pretty similar to any other wine with an above-average price but with an odd yet satisfying sour zest to it. 


Ivy once again rose out of her seat, grabbing a few of the board games they played throughout the night, “Alright, should probably clean up a bit. Is anyone going to help?”


Trying to continue the act, Alan began to raise his hand to help Ivy, but Chris butted in before he could utter a word, “Don’t worry bud, I got this,” collecting the remaining boxes and following the hostess. “By the way, there's still some snacks in the kitchen, feel free to help yourselves.”


“Best to take up the offer,” Emily reassured. As the pair left the room, the troublemakers got out of their seats to chow down on one last bite of food. In their foremost strides— as if shot by a tranquillizer— they collapsed to the wooden floor, unconscious.



Once more the pair awoke from their dazed sleep. A constant ringing bounced around in their head. Who knows how long it had been since they passed out? As their senses returned, their blurry vision cleared up to reveal a pale, yellowish, desolate wasteland. Though they didn’t know it yet, Alan and Emily had somehow shrunken to merely half a centimeter in stature. A strange mountain range filled the middle ground, formed by the carelessly plunged crumbs of the group’s sloppy eating habits. Dominating the skyline was the mixture of pitch-black leather and linen that would make up the couch they recently sat on. 


A dominating wave of fear and uneasiness overwhelmed them. Their confused instincts drove them forward in search of something, anything. After an arduous walk, they eventually came across something. A giant chasm. Alan, as weary as he was, nearly stepped straight into the seemingly bottomless pit. His life flashed before his eyes, as he imagined himself falling and falling, cursed to be trapped with whatever creatures inhabited such dark and mysterious depths. Fortunately, Emily was there to swiftly grasp his hand and yank him back to firm ground. 


Kneeling on the ground the pair were breathless and distraught. “W-Where the hell are we?!” Alan questioned in distress.  


“No idea, we can’t continue this way. Let's try heading in another direction.” She answered back. Little did they know, out of their realm of understanding, that the massive gorge was simply the moderately discreet gap of Ivy’s floorboards. No matter which direction they walked, they would always be met with the endless ravine which kept them bound to the singular wooden island. 


Turning around to head back, they were met by an extensive wall of cotton and polyester. If they were to focus sufficiently, they would be able to make out the individual threads that weave together to arrange the design and colours of familiar articles of clothing— their clothing. With the panic beginning to die down, they peered at each other, bodies jolting in shock to see each other bare naked. Putting two and two together, they developed a theory for their predicament. A theory that would quickly be proven correct. 


Two blaring, incomprehensible, thunderous voices jumbled with one another to craft a cacophony of laughter. The atmosphere becomes humid with massive thudding shaking the new world the couple found themselves in. The thudding halted when four tremendous fair-coloured structures surrounded the two. Wavy ridges clearly visible to the ones below.


“FEE.”


“FI.”


“FO”


“FUM.” The phrase alternated between a masculine and a feminine voice. 


The smaller pair careened their necks upwards almost falling over, eyes dilated to take in the full scale of the unbelievable structures. It was Chris and Ivy, dressed indecently in only undergarments, looming above the microscopic pair dozens of times over. An abused and strained bra struggled to maintain Ivy’s massive mammaries in captivity. The straps drooped down to her arms to compensate and attempt to reduce as much pressure as it could. To her right was Chris, a prominent bulge protruding from within his briefs, the cotton being stretched beyond repair. 


The insignificant couple, stunned with dread, had no time to react to the colossal hands descended  towards them. In a matter of seconds, they were face-to-face with the giants of the same sex, each pore on their face easily seen, each of their soft breaths hitting them like a hurricane, jostling them around as they hung midair. 


“You really thought we would never find out, didn't you?” An explosive jumble of sounds erupted forth from Ivy’s lips. The tiny woman covered her ears to endure the deafening roar.


Squirming between the bigger man’s fingertips, Alan’s barely audible voice whimpered out, “How did you find out? When did you find out?!”


“We don't need to tell you anything.” The giant’s voice boomed as a retort.


“We came to pick up our toys, that’s all.” The giantess giggled.


In unison, they stretched out the elastic waistband of their underwear, opening up a portal to their nether regions shrouded by a deep shade from the sheer distance of a drop. They let go. Their new playthings tumbled through the air until they reached the sweaty, stuffy pits of their temporary confines. Thumbs shifting off the waistband, the elastic snapped back to its rightful place, sealing the bugs in the darkness. 


The prisoners shifted around as the giants made their way towards the bedroom. Ivy’s unkempt pubes entangled Emily, restricting her in front of Ivy’s damping pussy. Each time she raised her legs she mashed the captive into her moistened lips.


“Oh my~! Already satisfying your master, are you~?” Her silky voice cooed, reaching down and rubbing her prisoner against her clit, trying to get as much pleasure as she could early on. 


Meanwhile, Alan was tormented by frequent tremors radiating from the fleshy ground below him. Each throb momentarily hurled him into the air. At least he didn’t need to stress about which one of them carried the bigger dick anymore. At long last, they reached the bedroom. Chris got into position, laying down towards the end of the bed. The entire centre of gravity of Alan’s world shifted, falling flat on his rear at the base of the behemoth’s cock.


“We’re here!” Chris announced, signalling the beginning of the end. 


Light flooded back into Alan’s sight as Chris’s underwear slid off, being eclipsed yet again all too soon. With eyes filled with lust, Ivy gazed down at the germ, biting her crimson-red lips eagerly. She fondled around in her panties plucking out the traumatised girl and placed her next to Alan, visibly covered in a thin layer of love juices. 


“We’re going to play a little game now~.” Ivy asserted. “You guys have to climb aaallllll the way up here~!” She poked the tip of Chris’s mountainous shaft, the pink, bulbous head laid far beyond their eyesight that pierced through the heavens. 


With tremendous terror in their heart, they began to climb the rigid rod, no threats required. They scaled the expansive wall as quickly as their infinitesimal bodies could carry them.  Many bumps lay in their direction, and the veins of Chris’s member acted as cliffs for the climbers to overcome. Ivy’s face persisted beside them throughout the ascent, her seductive eyes glanced down, and an ear-to-ear smirk resisted bursting out in laughter, she was tantalised by their ultimately worthless endeavours.  


Chris lifted his head to examine his dick. “Are you sure they can even reach the top? It’ll take an entire lifetime to do so.”


“I know.” Ivy sighed in disappointment. “There’s got to be a way to get them to speed up…” Placing a finger on her plush lips, she pondered. “I’ve got an idea~!”


Extending her arms to the back, she unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. Her hefty breasts were finally free, flopping out with every ounce of jiggling titty fat. Grabbing her planetary spheres, she set them on Chris’s cock, squeezing her boobs together. A faint moan escaped from his lips. The specks could only watch as the monstrous melons inched towards them— those inches being akin to several hundred metres. Resistance was, of course, futile... Like a bulldozer, Ivy’s tits ploughed through without a care and glided off the flesh pole which twitched in ecstasy. 


She spotted the flattened form of her miniature friends plastered along her sideboob. “Stupid tinies~! You were supposed to climb faster, not take the elevator. Oh well, it's faster this way.” 


Peeling the couple off her chest, she placed them upon the tip of the cock in— comparative to her— a thin layer of pre, holding them in place. Without warning she opened her mouth, inserting the leviathan of a cock down her throat. She attempted to reach the bottom of the shaft with her maw, gradually becoming more and more adjusted to Chris’s girth. The incomprehensible sound of slurping and sucking sent a reverb around her saliva-filled prison torturing the ears of the inmates. Rising back to the tip, she wrapped her tongue around it. Long, drawn-out licks drew the tinies closer to the giant slit. One last lick from the wet, rough tongue sent Alan and Emily plummeting down the abyss.


“Fuck, I think they fell down your cock.” Ivy cackled, regaining her composure.


“You serious?” Chris replied. “Here take this, I could try shooting them into here.” 


Ivy inspected the item given to her; a condom. 


Within the shaft came out the crying voices of Alan and Emily. Using the walls they suspended their descent to the supposed end of the bottomless pit. 


“I’m so sorry! It's my fault we're in this dumb mess!” Alan wept. 


“No! It's mine!” Emily bawled. 


Tears fell profusely down their faces. They knew that if they weren't the cheaters they were, they would never have needed to come so close to such a ludicrous death. At the bottom of another man’s balls. The pulsating walls cut the apologies short, tightening and releasing as a white liquid began to rise from beneath them. Exhaustion and the fierce built-up pressure knocked them clean out. The last thing they heard was a delighted squeal and a deep, earth-shattering moan.



 Recovering their senses, they awoke to a humid environment. Their bodies half covered in a putrid-smelling, creamy, white substance. Cum, and a lot of it. Small enough to stay afloat on the ocean‘s worth of semen. The faces of their new gods once again filled their field of view, filtered by cheap translucent plastic. They were trapped in the condom. Tied off to prevent any means of escape once Chris blew his load. 


“Wow! I didn't expect you two to survive! That's great!” The god jested.


“Now then, you guys sit tight, we have more important stuff to deal with.” The goddess giggled, placing them on a nightstand beside the bed. “We’ll decide what we want to do with you microbes later~!”


Forced to endure the harsh climate of their new makeshift home, they watched as the gigantic bodies got into position. Getting ready to go for round two.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! As always, feedback is always appreciated!


Forgot to mention it last time, but you can also reach out to me on my twitter: @giantbaka