- Text Size +

Emma tried to compose herself as she smoothed her clothing and walked towards the store. Her conversation echoing through her mind, why did she have to do this? She was barely back home with friends from college and was already roped into something sus with her friends.


"They might recognize me...I've done this a couple times now" Grace had said with a giggle.

"Women just have...more hiding places" Jack had said with a wink, then a chuckle when it wasn't clear that Emma followed.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, go in, walk around a bit, take a bunch, buy a couple so as to not be suspicious" she repeated to herself as she stepped into the doorway.

They had helped her dress for this, a thicker bra than normal, and one a size too large, loose pants with actual pockets, and some baggy panties, rather than the tighter things Emma was used to wearing. She felt sloppy, like all of her was covered by more than she needed, it was uncomfortable.


It was early, the store was open, but only had 2 employees right now, one was sitting at the register on their phone, the other was probably off stocking some shelves.


Nodding back as they greeted her, Emma headed towards the back of the store, passing the cat and dog aisles as she made a bee line for what her friends were really after. Turning into the first tiny aisle she frowned, wrong one. Deciding to keep her cool though she began walking, looking up and down the shelves to act natural and look like she was hunting for something.


Tinyteriums,was the main brand, offering small things that looked like dollhouses, but with extra amenities. Some of the bathrooms actually worked, and their windows and doors could be shut from the outside, if you needed or wanted to ensure your tinies would stay put. Some of them even had electrical info on the side for working lights.


Stepping in front of what looked like a small mansion she gasped at the price tag. $1800 for a tiny home? Jeez, no wonder Grace and Jack didn't have anything like this. Come to think of it, where did Grace and Jack keep their tinies? She hadn't seen them last time she was over. In a dresser maybe? The couple was not that well off, and Emma assumed they just couldn’t afford all the accessories. Seeing these price tags explained why.


"Can I help you find something?" She nearly jumped as one of the employees appeared next to her.


"uhm, uhh, no, i'm just browsing. I wish I could afford something like this. maybe one day!" she said with a disarming smile.

“Hehe, I know what you mean, a lot of these are rather pricey you know, but sometimes you want the best for your little cuties!” He smiled. She hoped he couldn't sense her nervous energy, or rather, if he did he'd pass it off as simple social anxiety and nothing else.


“That's true, gotta make sure they are happy!” she said, smiling back to him as she pretended to keep glancing around at the terrariums.

"Alright, well I'll be up front if you need anything," he said with a smile. Okay cool, there's the second one. they're both probably staying up front.She thought to herself she was in the clear. In the distance she heard the door chime as someone else entered the store. 


Another deep breath to keep her nerves down she turned the corner, and found what she was looking for. The tiny aisle. small crates lined with different sizes and tiers, and some small boxes on the end to hold whatever you picked out.


She glanced up and down the aisle, no one was here. so she walked up to the first shelf. at least 30 2 inch people stared up at her. Some seemed excited at the notion of being bought, and stepped towards her, others sat there, some cowered away.


Emma reached down, loosening her shoe, she had worn one a size too big specifically for this as well, one final glance both ways and she grabbed several, reaching down and slipping them into her loosened shoe before adjusting back into place.She looked down, from the outside it all looked so….normal, you would never know there was a person or two down near her toes, one was poking her, she could feel it, probably unhappy with this choice of movement.

Another had landed on top of her foot, and was squeezed between her sock and the top of her shoe. She hoped it would not be too tight. Gently re-lacing her shoe, she kept it snug but not right before repeating with the other shoe, another 4 2 inchers disappeared into her footwear.

Deciding she could fit a couple more more, she grabbed another one and tucked them down into her sock, having to press down a little hard to make sure their heads didn't poke out as they were pressed against her ankle and lower calf. She pulled her sock up high to ensure nothing stuck out.


The next container was a bit more sparse, only 20ish inside, but twice as tall. Emma glanced both ways again and listened, hearing nothing she reached down and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. As her hand reached in, all of the tinies backed up, although they remained quiet. She wasn't holding a transport container so some looked confused.

Grabbing one, the small woman disappeared down Emma’s bra, being tucked down near the underwire, as she adjusted herself so the woman was pinned, but not directly underneath. She repeated this with her other cup.

She heard footsteps, and in a panic buttoned her buttons back up and moved right along.The squirming of the tiny people in her chest was…distracting. She'd never interacted with a tiny before, her parents had forbidden it, but she'd heard rumors at college that they could be ...quite fun.


Trying to look casual, she grabbed a transport container and threw one more 3 incher in.

 Looking like she was just being picky about which one she took, to explain why she was spending so much time there.

Walking down, the next container was filled with nearly 3 times as many tinies at half the size. One inchers seemed to be…common, she wondered what you would even do with them at that size, that's barely a pet. A mouse or hamster was larger than that, what were you going to do with someone so small and hard to hear?


The footsteps rounded the corner, and she shivered as another woman came around the corner. Emma’s mind was on fire, as the woman walked right up to her, looking into the same container.

“So cute aren’t they?” she said, making small talk as she gazed down at herself. She reached in and began plucking, tossing several into her container.

“Yeah ... .little small to be a pet though, aren’t they?” Emma asked, seriously wondering.

“They are, they're good for many things though.My husband loves em this size” She said with a smirk. She brought the one in her hand up to her face, and glanced over her shoulder.

Emma had to stifle a gasp as the woman just casually tossed one into her mouth. Closing her lips quickly and making an exaggerated swishing movement. Her face and eyes indicated pure delight, as she swallowed, her hand tracing down her throat.

She looked back at Emma and winked. ‘I wont tell if you don't” before grabbing another 5 into her already fairly full box, and closing it as she walked away.

Emma had…never considered or even thought about eating a tiny before. She'd heard it mentioned a couple times, but had always assumed those were crazy sorority stories. Did Jack and Grace have less…gentle plans for these? Was it that they needed so many?

Emma had assumed at first that they just wanted friends for the ones they already had. Was the reason Grace and Jack didn't have a terrarium…that they didn't “keep” them? Emma looked down at her body, thinking about the 13 or so tinies she had smuggled across her body. 


She considered bailing, this wasn’t what she wanted to be doing today, but her friends had asked so nicely, and she didn’t want to have them taunting her about chickening out either. She could do this.

The coast was clear now that that woman had left, and Emma wasted no time in drumping several one inchers into each of her pockets. One final glance and another several went down the front, then the back of her panties. A quick scoop and drop down into the dark abyss of her undergarments.

Emma shivered, feeling them writhe and land, pinned gently against her more sensitive parts. She had been careful not to put them too far down the front…that would be weird, and distracting, but as she took a couple steps she felt some slipping. “Gotta keep your cool Emma, you can get them out as soon as you get to the car.” she said to herself very quietly.

The back wasn;’t much better, it tickled feeling something tiny and moving in between your ass cheeks, and Emma involuntarily gave herself a little shake, feeling them slide farther down between her globes. She got a lot of comments about her behind, years of gymnastics and running with some squats thrown in there had endowed her with a pretty nice booty.

Emma grabbed a couple more and dropped them into her container with the 3 incher. She seemed amused to have smaller friends.

She needed to finish up, this wasn’t going to work for long. She walked by the next couple boxes, remembering what Grace had said.

“For you, get a 6 incher, buy it. They're more expensive but I think if it's your first tiny one that's what you are going to want.”

They only had 3, so Emma grabbed the one she felt was the cutest, a small man with blonde hair. Fast walking back to the front, she breathed deep to compose herself as she placed her box down and smiled at the employee from earlier.

Looking up from his phone he smiled at her and winked. “Someone looks like they’re gonna have a good time!” he smirked at her.

She wasn’t sure what that meant, or why it almost sounded…sensual but she smiled back and swiped her credit card. Jesus, 300 dollars for just these guys? No wonder she was stealing them.

Taking her receipt she walked towards the exit as the other employee chastised that one, she was focused on walking carefully and gently, having felt one in her shoe struggle immensely than stop. She mighta lost one, and that made her sad.

“Dude, you gotta stop doing that, most people are just buying them as pets you know? This is a pet store not an adult store”

“Whatever dude, college age girl, 6 inch tiny with a couple others? We all know that that's for. Zero chance that milf from before is looking for pets either” he said laughing.

Emma didn’t hear him, but exited the store, anxious to unload her smuggled cargo. Approaching the car, and anxious looking Jack and Grace watched her through their windows before speaking once she got closer.

‘Did you…get them?” Jack asked. She held up the box with several inside and he nodded, “but uhm, like more?”

Emma nodded, opening the back seat she almost hopped right in before realizing that would end poorly for the ones down her backside.

Gently climbing into the car she opened the container and began extracting all of her smuggled prisoners, much to Jack and Grace’s chagrin. Their eyes lit up as she just kept putting more into the bin.

“Tonights going to be lit,” Grace said, giving Jack a smooch as Emma rolled her eyes. (Fin)


Chapter End Notes:

If theres interest I may write a ch2 of what "tonight" looks like. let me know!