- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've tried to put the cover image in the body of the chapter, couldn't make it work, so it's an external link:


https://www.patreon.com/posts/cover-of-first-89991664

     This is a story about love, like all the stories out there. Some are about loving money, some about loving people, some about loving to hate, but everyone loves something, so don’t you dare call me a liar. This particular love story began during those wonderfully awkward teenage years when life was as unpredictable as the next week bit coin price. Mike, Jimmy, and Harry, three buddies as tight as glue, had a weekly tradition they held dear: pizza night. It was an evening filled with video game, laughter and off course, pizza. That would often piss off some neighbors as the kids usually couldn’t keep down the laughter, but they didn’t really care. That was the sort of friendship that only teenage boys could understand.


     On a certain pizza night, around 7:23 pm the door to Harry’s house swung open, pushed by Mike. As the one being late, Mike expected to see both his friends already fighting over who would beat some boss on the video game. Instead, his eyes were draw to a mythological being, at least for a fifteen years old boy, a girl. In front of him stood a girl of a petite stature, with an air of undeniable charisma that radiated from her like a halo. Her tousled blue hair cascaded down to her shoulders, framing her delicate features with a sense of carefree beauty. Her brown eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint, revealing a playful spirit that was impossible to resist. A smattering of freckles adorned her pale cheeks, giving her a youthful charm.


     The alien figure was sitting on the sofa nested close to Jimmy, while his right arm rested on her shoulders, around her neck. It seemed that Jimmy wasn’t lying when he told the boys he met girl.

“Hey man, is everything fine? Meet Jane, my…ehhh…”. Jimmy said.


     He didn’t really know how to finish the sentence, looking desperate for any kind of help, his face met with Jane’s. The girl let the “ehhh” linger in the air for seconds (that felt like days to the young boy) smirking at his awkwardness, then finally broke the silence.


“Friend, I’m his friend. Hello, nice to meet you, I’m Jane…you must be Mike, or else you are a very intrusive delivery guy, and I don’t really see any pizza on your hands.”


“Hey…yes…I am him.”

 

    Mike said still a little shocked to see I girl there, his brain and voice working at half speed, he’d probably take a full minute to remember his own name.


“The pizza guy I mean, not that weirdo named Mike…fuck…third time this week that I forget the god damn pizzas”.

 

    He joked, after finally leaving the half-awake state. The girl laughed, Harry and Jimmy made a disappointment face, the same they always made when Mike came up with those stupid jokes.

 

    An hour later and Jane was already “one of the boys” as they went saying over their teen years. Jane and Jimmy didn’t last long as a couple, but they kept the friendship alive till Jimmy went to college in another state, leaving his childhood friends behind. At some point Harry started to get reaaaaaaally into sports, he even tried to pursue a real career in basketball, so he slowly drifted apart from the group to hang out with his teammates. But Jane, well, Jane sort of just stayed around.


     You must be wondering; did they ever make out? And I’ll tell you my dear reader, they did. It lasted a month of much fun for both, Mike made an enormous effort to be casual, he didn’t want to scare her showing how badly he already liked her. Well, it kind of worked, but not the way he expected, she felt that it was just some friend with benefits situation, and jumped into the next guy with serious intentions that showed up. And if you are so damn curious about it, it never came to sex, just some kisses and grabbing stuff.


“…And I’ve got to ask did you guys ever manage to date? It was obvious that both of you had a thing for each other…”


     Jimmy…no, not Jimmy…James Miller, lawyer, asked. It was the first time all the “boys” met since they were seventeen. Now all of them at 25 it was hard to schedule a date where everyone could go. To be honest, they weren’t even that close anymore, there wasn’t much effort to make it work, it was something they just kind felt obliged to do, maybe to keep the teen days still alive on the memory. Mike never shared this to anyone, but the next words that came from Jane’s mouth cut through him in a way he never imagined a simple sentence could.

“No, we made out a couple of times, just a friends thing, not a big deal.”


     In Mike’s recalling this conversation happened four months ago. God knows, how his life changed in the last months. God…? Does God even exist? His current situation made the idea of a kind and benevolent god completely absurd; all that existed now was a goddess.


     As he lay in his makeshift bed, those memories of the past weighed heavily on his mind. Ten years ago, his life was great, only just four months ago, his life, with all the problems it could have, was way better than what it is now. The last few months had taken a dramatic turn, and this phrase was only a small part of the pain he had endured. Jane's actions, whether intentional or not, had brought him to his lowest point. She had been his caretaker, providing him with food, shelter, and support, yet the months that followed were filled with turmoil. It was in the middle of one such night, as Mike's peaceful slumber was abruptly broken, that the full extent of the chaos became apparent.

  

   His sleep was interrupted in the middle of the night by a turmoil that sounded like someone had bumped into every piece of furniture in the house. Giggles filled the air, whispers and the unmistakable sounds of kisses followed. Confused and partially awake, Mike got up and looked across the transparent wall of his…home? His…cage? As each passing day went by, the notion of home and cage drew closer, blending into a nearly abstract concept. The point is, Mike looked across the plastic walls of his thirty dollars hamster cage, trying to figure out what on earth was going on.

  

   Oh, I forgot to mention, a normal hamster would probably look like a huge bear in Mike’s current size. Roughly at 4 five percent of his old six foot in height, the man now stands at only 3 inches in total height, the same as a normal person’s index finger. All started some time ago when…wait, I’m getting ahead of myself, we were discussing strange noises in the middle of the night, right?!

     

     The room, in which the small container that Mike called home was located, went from complete darkness to partially illuminated A crack in the door that led to the living room shared some of the light from his newly lit lamp. Now, the whispers were slowly becoming audible.


“Shhh, we gotta keep it down, my roomate is sleeping”.


Said a female drunk voice.


“You didn’t tell me you had a roommate.”

     

     A male voice answered, and they both entered her bedroom. As Mike looked to the door both giants got into his field of view. The room filling with indirect light as the door swung open bringing in more of the brightness of the living room. To the tiny man, they were enormous, easily half as tall as the Statue of Liberty. The woman was obviously Jane, the man was a unknow character to him. In a normal person measurement scale, he was probably six foot two, taller than Mike’s former self. A beefy dude that could easily knock out most men, and in a fight with Mike, a flick would be enough to shatter his whole chest. But let’s be honest, a flick from the frail girl next to him could do as much damage to him right now.


     The giant man looked around half dizzy from alcohol and weed, it was a pretty normal room, really clean. The room was compact, the whole apartment was really small, the room only had a bed, a painting on the wall, and a built-in niche at the side of the bed, which only had a phone charger a rodent cage and a book in there. From the silhouette the tiny animal was standing, probably hungry, the man thought to himself.


     He quickly forgot about her pet as she pushed him, making him lay on the bed and unzipped his jeans. Mike saw in first row as she reached for his penis, pulling it out. The thing was huge in her tiny hands, which in turn was enormous for Mike. His dick was easily 3 times his size in height, if for some weird reason Mike were to hug it, his arms wouldn't be enough to encompass the entire diameter of the monstruous thing.


     The past few weeks have been a sequence of situations in which Mike felt insignificant, but today it reached a completely different level. Something in watching another man’s manhood being not only bigger than his, but bigger than him. His whole self, was smaller than another man’s dong. That feeling was not only humiliating but also oppressive, a bad feeling, something that seemed to crush his chest, crush his soul. The man had his eyes closed while his dick was being vigorously sucked by Jane, Mike’s view turned again to Jane blowing, only to meet her eyes. Was she…looking at him? Why?


     He obviously knew she dated men, even after his “moving in” he knew she had some dates, a couple of times she even told him what to expect, and gently placed his cage far away from her room, in a safe place next to her giant shoes on the closet located on the bathroom. Today he assumed that she had completely forgotten about him and brought a man over with him just next to her bed. It would be unpleasant enough, but kind of understandable.


     But she was looking at him, LOOKING AT HIM. She knew he was there, and still she kept sucking. Her lips were going up, and down, up and down, the giant man making some noises, and her eyes were still fixed on Mike. Her lips slowly went up again, now all they way up, her lips losing touch with the head of that monument. And still, she was looking at Mike, a smile formed into her face, and still, she was looking at Mike. She lowered her face once again, without losing the eye contact and licked the tip of the dick, in a very sensuous way.


     The man was almost ready, he placed his hand behind her head, pushing her down, and she started sucking again. Up, and down, guided by his hand. And still, she was looking at Mark. The man finally signaled that he was about to come, she kept sucking, and sucking, up, and down, up, and down, and still…looking at Mike.


     He finally finished in her mouth, and just stood there, laying on her bed with his eyes closed. Jane still looking at Mike, a devilish look in her eyes, she opened her mouth, putting her tongue out, showing Mike the semen on her mouth. The mixture of cum and saliva dripping of her mouth, dripping of the lips of the woman Mike loved. The liquid running down her chin, droplets falling on her chest, and then she closed her mouth and swallowed, he didn’t really hear a “gulp”, but he kind of felt it, or imagined it, he was not sure. She smirked again, and finally turned her gaze to her sexual partner.

“I guess its my turn now, right?”.


     She said as she started to take off her shirt, Mike had never seen her without a shirt, he could only imagine how her breast would look like, now he could almost see then as the red lacy bra was still on. Even partially covered, they were beautiful. She then proceeded to remove her pants, revealing a pair of killer legs that ended in a crotch covered by matching lacy panties, her skin was smooth, not a single imperfection.


     While she stripped, she kept eye contact with that man Mike didn’t know.  It seemed that she had forgotten all about Mike, it was confusingly revolting. On one hand, he hated having her attention focused on him during what just happened, but at the same time, being completely ignored now felt... I don't know... it seemed to make him even more irrelevant than he already felt. And at the same time it felt wrong watching all that, Mike couldn’t really take his eyes out of the scenes, it’s like when you have that little wound or bruise, that even though it hurts when you touch it, you for some reason can’t stop doing it. Looking all that was excruciating but also…magnetic? It is hard to put on words.


     Mike’s reflection was cut short as he snapped back and saw her. Finally, there was she, in all her naked glory, it was a monument of beauty, for Mike, she was indeed the size of a monument. It was a rare situation where fiction didn't even come close to reality. Every element of her body surpassed the painting he imagined sometimes, on his…let’s call it…personal recreational time. And before you even start, my dear reader…come on, don’t be such a prude, we both know you already rubbed one thinking about a female (or male, who am I to judge) friend of yours, your hands are as dirty (and probably sticky) as Mikes once were, pun intended.


     He saw as the man went down on her, sticking his tongue the lips between her legs, right under the neatly trimmed dark bush of her privates. Jane now laying on her back, legs spread out her head resting on the pillow. He could also see that men’s tongue, paying with her exposed clitoris, his index and middle finger slowly entering her pussy. That cave was probably big enough to enclose Mike’s whole body, he was not sure why that thought invaded his head, for some people this would be hot, but it gave him chills to think about getting lost inside it. Jane now was Biting her lips, her right hand under the pillow, her left hand on the sheets above the mattress, both her hands holding tight, as if her life depended on it.


     Mike finally broke out of that sick spell and turned around, he just sat there, back to the wall, in that dimness. The air filled with wet sounds and her low moaning. Covering his ears worked for a few minutes; he was finally out of it. Just a few more minutes of silence, and soon they would fall asleep, and then he would be able to sleep too, pretending that all of it had just been a nightmare. What would it be like to look at her face tomorrow? Would it be awkward? Embarrassing? But for whom? He was the one seeing her in an intimate situation, not the other way around... yet still, it felt like he was the one that should never show his face around again, as if it were even possible, all it was needed to look him face to face was to open a lid and two fingers.


     Unfortunately, the peace provided by his hands on his ears didn't last. He jumped in surprise when suddenly his world shook at the same time as a massive bang sound filled the air. Bang again, and another tremor. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. The sounds and tremors starting to become rhythmic. Even though he knew, even though he was certain of what it was, even without a doubt that he would regret it, Mike stood up and turned.


     There was she, his friend, his love, his muse, on all fours like a whore, being banged by that huge man. He could hear he calling her names, and she…she seemed to be enjoying…? He would treat her like a queen if he had the chance, that man wasn’t worthy of her. A loud smack echoed as the man slapped her but cheeks. Still, she was enjoying.


“Again, harder…”. He could hear.


     That dance went on for what seemed to be an eternity, Mark being confused facing the situation in front of him had ceased to be a novelty some time ago, yet still, the confusion seemed to escalate in intensity with each passing second. It was an erotic scene, there was a fucking hot woman being banged like some slut in front of him, but he loved that woman, and every slap on her ass reminded him that the same slap could smash him into nothing.


     If he was to have sex with her like at his current condition, how would feel like for her? Would she even be able to feel him? Off course his dick wouldn’t do anything for her, it was the size of a rice grain. But what about his whole body, would he be able to give even a couple of minutes of pleasure to her? If he was to enter her, trying to stimulate her from inside, would it work? Would it even be close as the pleasure a cheap dildo would bring?


     And let’s say all the answers to any of the above questions were yes…would he survive? If with all the effort in the world, he could manage to make her orgasm, it would almost certainly be the last thing he’d ever do, let’s be honest. Her vagina spasm if not enough to kill him, would at least leave permanent damage. It hit him again, not quite for the first time, but definitely with the same pressure as the first time, he wasn’t a man anymore.


     The giants were finally laying, both panting, even in this dark room Jane’s naked body was a unique landscape. Less than 5 minutes later the girl was in a deep slumber, while the man was still awake, smartphone in hand, looked like he was texting.

“Man, you got to see this chick, the hottest one I’ve met in weeks”


     By his voice, he surely was still very drunk. Was he sending an audio? Probably, unless he was talking to his phone. He got of the bed and started taking photos of her. What a dick, this man seems to be sending pictures of her to someone else. Mike was twofold angry, first by the act of that motherfucker, and second for being unable to do anything about it. Suddenly the man eyes found the cage again.

“The little animal, he sure is hungry”. 


     The man said to himself with an innocent expression that could belong to a child, and sincerity mixed with alcohol in his voice. Mike saw the view of the man grow as he was getting close. Mike had anger in his face, and fists ready to punch the man as soon as he was within reach. His home shacked as the man picked his cage. What would happen the moment a strange discover about he and his shrinkage?! When he got close enough and realize there was a thumb sized man inside?

The man finally opened the lid.

“Hey little mouse. Are you hungry? Are you thirsty?”.


     Mike was speechless, what the fuck was happening? Did this man still think he was a mouse? Was he still drunk? His doubts were suspended by a disturbing view. Above him, pointed at him there was a huge trunk being rubbed.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, i hope you liked. I know i have a looooot to learn till i deliver better stuff, any criticism is welcome.

I've set a patreon for anyone who wishes to support me, https://www.patreon.com/user?u=102052464 , if you can't or don't want to, there's no need to worry, i'll be updating this story every week here too. Patreon will serve only to support me, vote what content you want, and early acess to the content.