- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Long time lurker. Karma got the best of me. I finally wrote a story to give back to all the great writers who have entertained us over the years. This is a Couples story (FM/m). Think shrunken man tormented by a normal sized couple.

The goal? To write a Couples story with a plot half as good as Kosmita's "It's friendship" (uploaded by Vegetaboy) or Bildo's "The Fire". The other goal is not attainable, namely, to write as well as Minuss. Not gonna happen.

Feel free to give me critique or praise, not necessarily in that order. I believe I can always go back and make changes, depending on the suggestions made by commenters.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Author's Chapter Notes:

A verbally abusive husband is shrunk to an inch tall for one week, with the expectation that his submissive wife will set up a threesome with a hot woman.

Dr. Lee stood at the head of the table, his hands clasped together as he stared intently at the man seated across from him. The man was wealthy, powerful, and arrogant - exactly the kind of person Dr. Lee loved to shrink.

"Tom," he said firmly, "you do realize what you're getting yourself into?" Tom scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Of course I do, Doc. But let me remind you, I paid a lot of money for this little concoction of yours. So why don't we just get started already?" Dr. Lee smirked, taking pleasure in the fact that he had finally gotten under Tom's skin. "Fair enough," he replied coolly.  "Then let's begin."

With that, Dr. Lee retrieved a small vial from a nearby drawer and handed it over to Tom. As he watched the man swallow the liquid whole, he felt a sense of excitement bubble up inside him. It was always amazing to watch clients shrink.

As Tom began to feel the effects of the serum coursing through his veins, something strange happened. Instead of feeling smaller, he felt...different. His vision blurred, and he felt himself growing lighter, as if he were floating away from his own body. It wasn't until he found himself bent over the nearby table with his legs coming off the floor that he realized what was happening. For a moment, he simply stared in disbelief – how could this be possible? And then, without warning, a wave of dizziness swept over him.

With Tom bent over the table, struggling to catch his breath, Dr. Lee observed him closely. What he saw was encouraging. Tom was shrinking. He had swung his legs onto the table and passed out before he could process his new size.

Dr Lee watched him shrink rapidly while unconscious. The man was now supine on the edge of the table. He was maybe an inch tall. Tiny fingers, no bigger than rice grains, opened and closed.  It seemed impossible that such delicate appendages could ever have wielded so much power over others. And yet, here they were – trembling and incredibly weak.

Dr. Lee put his hand next to the unconscious man. He imagined crushing this arrogant bastard with his fist. The doctor realized how little effort it would take. He could barely press down on the vulnerable asshole and turn him into paste. Hell, he could do it with his cock. How great would that feel, he wondered. Just then, he heard footsteps. He knew it was his assistant coming to collect the specimen.

Dr. Lee's assistant entered the room wearing a provocative outfit with a low cut top. "Good morning, Dr. Lee."  "Good morning", he replied. She leaned over the table to get the items ready for transport. Dr. Lee noticed the absurd comparison between her chest and the inch tall man. "Imagine if he could see those, right now," he thought to himself.

Well trained in dealing with tinies,  his assistant, who was also his courier, placed the still unconscious Tom into the tiny airplane type seat, strapped the belt, and secured the little chair and its occupant onto fasteners inside a cardboard box.

Like Dr. Lee, his assistant also had perverse thoughts. She had given a hand job a few hours earlier. She smiled as she realized she always seemed to give her boyfriend a hand job an hour or two before she had to deal with shrinkies. On some level, she did it so that a few hours later in the office, the memories of the recent hand job would serve to generate day dreams about certain sexual scenarios-- such as how a shrinky would feel knowing the giant hand holding him had just given a hand job.

She got off on such thoughts every time she transported shrinkies. Looking at the unconscious shrinkies in her palm and imagining the comparison between such insect sized people and her boyfriend's cock also turned her on. These thoughts entered her head every time she worked as a courier, generating sexual stimulation. She enjoyed the wetness that came with such thoughts and wondered if this was what it feels like to be a male while watching a stripper.

She fastened the lid on the cardboard box that contained Tom, who would be waking up in the next ten or fifteen minutes.

Tom's heart raced as he woke strapped into an airplane chair. As he was told beforehand, he would wake in this transportation box, which would be brought to his wife.


ONE DAY EARLIER


Tom felt superior to Linda in every way. He constantly pointed out her inadequacies. Inside, she raged. But she nevertheless tried to please him because she didn't want to consider the effort it would take to change her life.

In the kitchen, he noticed she was watching an inane TV reality show. Women on the screen argued, throwing drinks on one another and overturning tables. Upon closer inspection, Tom realized the women were disfigured with various cosmetic surgical procedures.

He looked at Linda and yelled, "How the fuck can you watch this shit? It's for imbeciles." Linda was hurt but tried to convince Tom that it's a fascinating anthropologic train wreck. "These people are archetypes. They're interesting. Dolores on the right..."  Tom screamed, "I don't give a fuck about Deloris on the right. Nobody who graduated college--except for you--

would give a shit about Delores on the right." With that, Tom exited the room.

Linda seethed inside. But somehow, she hoped she could change him. But if she couldn't, she swore to herself she would get revenge.

Linda fantasized about the next day, when Tom would shrink. If she couldn't convince Tom to change, she imagined how she would exact revenge for the constant belittling verbal barrages cast upon her by Tom. When Tom was preparing her for his shrinking, he requested she set up a three way. Little did he know...

Linda walked over to the mirror and took off her clothes. She felt excited yet nervous. Tom was supposed to be shrunk for at least a week. Linda imagined forcing Tom inside her pussy against his will. She was excited about the possibilities. But as the day wore on, Linda grew increasingly anxious. What if the treatment didn't work? Or worse, what if it did work, but Tom refused to change his demeanor by treating her with respect and dignity? Would she really exact revenge?

She decided to confront Tom directly. She found him in the kitchen. "Why do you constantly berate me?" Linda asked, tears streaming down her face. Tom laughed dismissively. "Because you're pathetic, that's why!"Linda couldn't believe her ears. "Pathetic?! Me?! How could you say that?"

"It's true, Linda. You're nothing without me. You could be better but you don't listen to my advice. Since you don't, you should face facts: You're just a shallow person who watches imbeciles on TV making asses of themselves."

Those words cut deep. Linda knew they were cruel, but part of her feared he might be right. Was she really a uni-dimensional vapid person? Could she survive on her own?

BACK TO THE PRESENT

As Tom rode in the box, he could hear that he was in a vehicle. Tom wondered what the courier looked like. He thought about the coming week. He would order his wife to lay down on the bed, walk up to her giant mouth and tell her, "I'm taking over. Your punishment for watching those housewives on TV yesterday is coming." He would order her to open her mouth, stand on her lip and piss into the gigantic maw. He was rock hard. He wasn't afraid because she was always subservient and eager to please.

Next he daydreamed about the three way Linda promised to set up. "I wonder what she'll look like", he thought. “Imagine if she had large breasts like Linda.” He could command them to get naked and assume the upward dog yoga position while he walked underneath. Maybe even roam under each of the four giant breasts and be able to reach up and touch them. Eventually, he'd get to see them use dildos on each other. He pictured being enveloped in the vagina of one while the other ate her out. He was shaken out of his daydreams as the courier lifted the box out of the car.

Linda opened the front door. The courier she expected held a box that looked like it could hold a single apple. Tom told Linda beforehand about the box and how he would be safely strapped within. Linda invited the courier inside.

The courier gently placed the box on the kitchen table. As she turned around, Linda noticed she was young, dressed in a low cut top, revealing her large breasts and ample cleavage. Linda pointed at the courier's chest and said, "What did my husband think when he saw those at one inch tall?"

The courier covered her cleavage and answered,  "I've never met your husband. When the doctor's office calls me to deliver tinies, they are temporarily unconscious. My job is to place them into a chair and strap the belt. After the tiny is secure in the seat, I fasten it into place inside the box. I never speak to them because they don't return to consciousness for at least a half hour. Your husband hasn't seen anything outside of that box since he was shrunk."

Linda replied, "Oh, I had no idea. Thanks for clarifying and I hope I wasn't out of  line with that comment." The courier smiled and said, "Totally understandable given the circumstances. I'm going to dress more conservatively in the future." Linda walked the courier to the door and surprised her with a twenty dollar tip. "Thanks for being so gentle with him. I saw how carefully you placed that box on the table."

The courier, surprised by the tip, shuffled out the door. She thought about Linda turning out to be pretty cool. Sadly, she realized that Linda was now alone with her inch tall husband. Who would want to be with an inch tall man? My boyfriend's dick is probably twenty times the size of the little guy's entire body.  She laughed to herself. I'd love to see that comparison. She imagined her boyfriend resting his hardon on a table right next to the shrinky, who would be dwarfed by it. What would the expression be on his tiny face? Back to reality: She wondered what could that micro-penis sized man do sexually for that lady? The courier shook her head, entered her car and drove off.

Linda closed the front door, turned around and walked toward the box on the table. As she approached the box, she found herself trembling with anticipation. What would Tom look like at an inch tall? Would he still be himself? Or would he be so intimidated by her relative immensity that he would be quivering in terror?

A few moments earlier....

Tom's daydreaming was interrupted by a powerful set of voices. He could make out Linda's voice. The other voice likely belonged to the courier.  Tom wondered what Linda would look like dressed in the slave girl outfit he bought from Amazon. The anticipation was killing him. He looked down at his dick. Still standing at salute. Yes, he was naked, as he had requested before drinking Dr. Lee's concoction.

Back to the present...

Outside, Linda walked toward the box. As she looked at it, she felt like a giant powerful goddess. She could lift up that box and slowly crush it with one hand. Linda thought,  "Imagine the look on Tom's face if he saw the walls of the box caving in slowly." Linda was getting wet. She couldn't  wait to get this show on the road.

To hell with that slave outfit Tom bought her. What would Tom say when he saw her wearing the tight leather mini-skirt he loved so much? She could imagine his eyes bulging out of his head as she sashayed towards him, titanic hips swinging side to side. He always loved watching her walk in that skirt, admiring the way her ass cheeks jiggled with each step. Asking her to wear particular outfits was one of many things he liked to control about her. But not anymore. Not today. Today was her day.

Linda carefully set the box on the floor, as Tom had requested a few days earlier. "Tom, if you're awake and can hear me, you can unfasten your seat belt and get ready for me to open the door to your new world." Tom complied and stood up, waiting for the door to be opened. Linda reached down to open the box.

Inside, Tom was startled by a loud noise. One of the walls in front of him was tearing apart. He almost fell back into the chair because the "room" he was in began to shake from the giant fingers. He saw giant fingers more than twice his size pulling the wall apart. The tearing sound was akin to being at a construction site. When the action stopped, he walked out of what had seemingly been a secure room, now one with three walls and shreds of a fourth.

As he exited, he saw the legs to the giant kitchen table soaring overhead. He wondered why he saw the giant table but didn't see Linda, until he looked right and saw a giant high heel, attached to a leg of unfathomable proportions and strength. The calf muscle, chiseled and at least a hundred feet in length, appeared beautiful yet lethal.

He could not see Linda's face. Just the calf, the back of the knee and-- up in the sky--her skirt and lace underwear. He looked to his left and saw the other shoe. Gigantic arms rested on hips. Linda was standing in a power pose. However, he still couldn't see her face. Just the area between the backside and the vagina. That's when it came to him that the underwear and skirt were not part of the slave outfit he bought her. It was a miniskirt.

"Miniskirt??" He made her promise to wear the slave outfit. She disobeyed him. That was all he could think about. He ran to a spot on the floor where he could see her face. She looked down at him seductively and said, "Do you like the outfit, Tom? I decided to surprise you with something different-- I thought you might like this better than the slave outfit." She sincerely hoped he would approve of it. Maybe this switch of outfits would show Tom that she was being creative to please him. Maybe this could be the catalyst for improvement of her marriage.

Tom was livid. "Linda, once in my life, I get to see a giant for the first time. I wanted to experience this with you wearing the outfit I thought about for months. For whatever reason, you're not wearing it. You are so goddamn selfish, or dumb, or both."

Tom's anger was palpable. This was supposed to be their moment together. Instead of appreciating the sight of his giant wife, he was upset because she hadn't followed his orders. Linda felt her heart break at his words. She wished he could focus on that fact that she was trying to please him by wearing something she deemed was much sexier than the plain slave outfit he bought.

But as the seconds ticked by, Linda began to regain her composure. She wouldn't let him bring her down like this. Instead, she would show him just how powerful she could be. She pounded both high heel shoes into the floor in rapid sequence, each time causing a sound that to Tom was as loud as a jet crashing full speed into the floor, an all powerful sound Tom never heard before. Linda, towering over him, said, "You know what, Tom? You're right. I am pathetic in some ways. But I'm valuable in others." With that, her gigantic hand descended from the heights. Giant fingers surrounded him.  He tried to squirm away, but she held him firmly in place.

Tom struggled against her grip, cursing under his breath. "Let me go, Linda! You don't know what you're doing!" He couldn't believe she was actually turning on him after all these years. "I know exactly what I'm doing, Tom. I was trying to surprise you and was hoping that you would actually appreciate me for once. You didn't."  Suddenly, the hand released him onto the kitchen table.

Chapter End Notes: