- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Sarah maneuvered her arms to rotate me so that I was laying parallel to her as she laid back, she then put her hand on the back of my head and shoved my face directly in between her cleavage. I instinctively bought my arms up to push away but I was no match for her strength. My legs flailed between hers and my cock rubbed through our clothes against her upper crotch. She said something to me but it was drowned out by the sea of breasts that surrounded my head. I had an armful of boob in each of my arms and was pushing against her shoulders, I doubted she even noticed that I was attempting to break free. Each one of her boobs was larger than my head, they must have been the size of basketballs. The sensation of being trapped in giant cleavage was amazing at first, but after 80 or 90 seconds the lack of oxygen began to get to me. I tried tapping out but nothing happened, I began to panic a little and wondered if I was going to pass out. As I ran out of oxygen, I began to flail my limbs more and Sarah finally released me.

I gasped for breath and put my hands on the front of her breasts to stabilize myself

"Did you have fun?" She asked, smirking at me

"Yes, that was amazing...but can we slow down for a minute?" I pleaded, I had almost creamed my pants while she was smothering me and I didn't want the added embarrassment if she noticed I had ejaculated just from touching her boobs for a minute. I also had no clue who this woman was and wanted to get more comfortable with her before we went any further.

"Oh sorry, of course Glen! I'm sorry if I got a little carried away, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be and I can't help myself. You looked so helpless and nervous and I figured it would be easiest for me to come on a little stronger to break the ice" Sarah said as she placed me down on the couch beside her. Sitting down the difference between our sizes seemed even more dramatic, her thighs really were massive, coming up all the way to my chest. I felt a little annoyed at her calling me helpless but also felt a bad for making her feel like she'd done anything wrong- she really had only helped me so far, and besides she was really attractive and I didn't want to chase her away.

"No- I appreciate you helping me... and letting me touch your boobs. I like you too... I just am not sure what you want exactly and I'm kind of new to all of this, I've never even kissed a girl." I said

"You've never been kissed?!" She exclaimed, she seemed shocked "You're the cutest guy I've ever seen, I can't believe that. And as far as what I want? I think that's pretty obvious, but if you need me to spell it out... I want you. I want to have your babies. I want to own yo--- I mean I want to be your girlfriend.. sorry I'm coming on strong again... I do feel like we should remedy your never been kissed situation though..."

I gulped. What the hell. Was she about to say she wanted to own me? And she wanted to have kids with me? We'd barely just met. I had very little experience with girls but this was sounding off red flags in my brain. Reason was starting to overcome my horniness and I was trying to figure out an exit strategy. I couldn't leave the dorm without her help due to my ankle, and it would be really awkward to tell her she couldn't stay in my dorm suite... my mind raced searching for alternatives. 

"Oh that's okay, I uhh, I um. I think maybe I should start unpacking my things." I said after several moments

Sarah looked disappointed

"Okay..." She sighed "Do you want any help"

"I think I can manage" I said, a little colder than I intended.

I got off the couch and limped over to my suitcase and dragged it over to my room. I began unpacking. What the hell had just happened... oh well, it seemed to be over for now. I didn't want to hurt Sarah's feelings but I also was not comfortable with how strong she had been coming on. Perhaps it was just the moment, maybe she didn't mean some of the things she was saying and her feelings had just gotten the better of her. I understood that, I wasn't exactly in top form socially while meeting new people either. I was probably being a little harsh on her.. I began to consider going back out to talk to her more. I finished unpacking my suitcase and turned to go out the door. Before I could reach the handle, the door swung open. There was Sarah, with no pause she reached down and picked me up. She threw me onto bed and climbed on top of me, she dug her knees into my arm pits and squeezed her legs tightly against the length of my body.. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

"You know what" She said "I'm not letting you get away. You're going to my boyfriend Glen. I can tell you like me as much as I like you... I'm not going to let all the other girls at this campus get a shot at you. Do you understand?"

 I was still reeling from what had just happened

"Ummm... I do like you but this is just insane" I said, immediately regretting calling the woman who was 5x my size and effortlessly pinning me down insane.

"It's not insane." She shot back "I like taking control, and your cock is telling me that you like it when I take control. I think you just need to experience how pleasurable I can make your life"

She wasn't wrong, my dick was rock hard and poking upward, making contact with her ass. I was very turned on, but this was over the top. I couldn't just let this happen, this amazon of a woman couldn't just pass by me in the hall and decide to dominate the rest of my life. I had to stop this.

"Look, I jus-" I began to reply but was cut off by Sarah splaying her body out on top of me.

It happened too fast for me to have reacted even if there was anything I could do to stop it, Sarah kicked her legs out behind her and dropped her chest directly onto my face. She closed her legs together, trapping mine between them. Her breasts devoured my head. I was completely encompassed by her. If someone had walked into the room they wouldn't be able to see any part of me. My arms were at my sides, pinned beneath her torso and vast hips. The pressure felt really good, as did her body, but it was also scary that she was now clearly not taking what I wanted into account... she was right though. I did enjoy her overpowering me, there was something in me that wanted her to keep going, it even liked the way she disregarded my protests. I began to sink into that submissive voice in my head. This was pretty nice after all, I had always dreamed of having my face pressed into enormous cleavage, and I was really lucky a girl as attractive as Sarah was interested in me. 

Sarah extended her arms and pushed herself up to release me from her breasts.

"Now. Are you ready for your first kiss with your new girlfriend? She asked?

"... yes" I replied, consciously giving in to whatever she had planned for me.

"Good, you're going to love our life together" She rose to a kneeling position and pulled me up a little ways from underneath her so that my head was higher up on the bed. She bent down and put her lips on mine. She placed one of her hands on the back of my head and began making out with me. She was gentle at first, and I just tried to match whatever motions her lips made. This was nice, making out was great, I enjoyed it even more than I had imagined I would. After a minute or two of gentle making out, Sarah sprawled her body back over mine. Once again her body totally encompassed mine up to my chest, the top of which peaked out from underneath her breasts. She was resting on her elbows and continued controlling my head with one hand. Next she moved her free hand underneath her stomach and grabbed one of my arms out from under her, then the other. She pushed my arms above my head and then grabbed both of my hand within her hand and pinned my arms down.

Sarah began grinding on me, she was so much taller than me her crotch was making contact with my lower legs, I was somewhat surprised she was getting anything out of that. For me the grinding was quite stimulating, her stomach was soft and the rhythmic motions felt amazing on my dick. She began kissing me more and more passionately over the next couple of minutes and eventually stuck her tongue into my mouth. I tried to push her tongue out with my tongue but I was overpowered yet again, her tongue pushed mine all around my mouth. I felt completely and utterly dominated. My hands were impossible to move, my body was trapped beneath hers, and even my mouth was being ravaged. It turned me on. Clearly Sarah enjoyed it too as she began groaning a little. She moved the hand that had been holding my head down to underneath her stomach, she found my butt and shoved her hand down my pants and started groping my butt. Then she put a finger between my butt cheeks and started pushing on my ass hole. I felt a jolt of adrenaline and struggled with all my might to free myself and stop her... but once again my efforts fell short of even drawing her attention to my plight. Fortunately for me she moved her hand down and began massaging my taint and balls. Then she brushed her hand down to my legs and started grabbing and massaging them.

After a couple more minutes of making out, Sarah pulled away from me and asked

"Are you feeling a little more comfortable with me yet? How are you feeling about our relationship?"

I took a second to respond, still processing my situation "I... I.. I like it. We can be in a relationship. I do want to put up a few boundaries though-"

"Good, we can talk about that later" She said, cutting me off, "I'm too horny to get into all that boring shit. I haven't decided whether to make you eat me out or fuck you yet. You do have pretty big dick, but if I sit on your face I could play with it while you eat me out... not to mention everything I could do with those nice little legs of yours...hmmm"

"Umm, well I'm not sure I'm ready for eith-" I began to reply

I never go the opportunity, Sarah had decided what she wanted.