- Text Size +

I stepped out of my brand new red Ford Bronco and gazed upon the building I would call home for the next 10 months. My dorm at Berry University was a large building, 4 stories high and 100 meters deep and wide. Berry University (BU) was a prestigious university in the southwest united states, about 100 miles form las vegas. BU had contacted me and offered a full ride after I had run a 3:58 mile just a few months prior and gained national attention as a top high school runner. Soon afterwards I had signed a large NIL deal for 1 million dollars per year with a shoe company. I had grown up middle class and the sudden influx of money was very exciting, I had spent most of the money I had received as quick as I'd received it.

After checking in with registration I went to find my dorm room. It was on the 3rd floor of the dorm, suite 323. I quickly located the correct room and entered. Inside the dorm suite there was a large kitchen and living room furnished with a few couches and a television. There were two refrigerators in the kitchen and a large island with several stools. There were two hallways heading opposite directions from the kitchen, each hallway led to 2 bedrooms and a shared bathroom. One of the bedrooms was shared and one was private in each hallway. I had secured a private bedroom as part of the athletics departments recruitment package. Eventually there would be 5 roommates sharing the suite, but I was at the dorm a couple weeks before all of my roommates would get there. The track and cross country teams had a week long camp and a week of workouts before orientation week.

My room was at the end of one of the hallways, it had a desk and a queen sized bed with two end tables at either side. There was also a small closet and a mini fridge. There was a medium sized window with a view of the campus library. I felt lucky to have a room with a window, in a dorm as enormous as this most suites didn't have any rooms with windows.

After getting a lay of the land I decided to go grab my suitcase from my car. Upon exiting my suite I saw a couple of girls trying to get into the suite across from me. The first was a cute blonde girl, about 5'4 and 140 pounds, she was curvy but clearly athletic with large shapely thighs and glutes. The other girl was one of the most massive individuals I had ever seen, she was strikingly beautiful and had light dark brown hair that reached down to her waist. She was at least 6 and a half feet tall and very thick, I doubted my entire body was as big as one of her legs. I was very small for a male, at only 4'11 and just over 80 pounds. These two girls were each much larger than myself... like most people I encountered. I had light brown hair and had a good facial structure, but I had never been on a date or even really flirted with any girls... my stomach filled with butterflies and I hoped I would make it to the stairwell without interacting with these two.

The blonde girl noticed me as I closed the door to my suite.

"Oh hi- wow I know you! You're Glen Young!" She exclaimed 

"Uhh how do you know that?" I asked?

"Well you're somewhat famous in the track community after that sub 4 mile... we're also on the track team here, my name is Lucy and this is Sarah" she gestured to the brunette next to her, she went on to explain that she did a mix of mid distance events and Sarah was a thrower. Sarah was possibly the largest female thrower I had ever seen, she was a full foot and a half taller than me and I wasn't quite eye level with her breasts- which were enormous. Her arms were a little bigger than my legs and her legs were larger than my torso... much larger, she was probably 3-4 times my size and bottom heavy. 

"How did you get your key to work by the way?" Sarah asked

"You have to call the number on the back to activate it, I'm have to go grab my suitcase though- you can hang out in my suite if that doesn't work" I replied before opening the door the door to my suite and hastily making an exit down the stairs towards my car. The girls seemed nice but I wasn't used to talking to cute girls and and was filled with anxiety. I wasn't sure why I'd invited them inside of my suite, part of me had wanted to get away and the other part really wanted to become friends with those two... so that awkward exit was the result.

My suitcase was huge, it weighed about 70 pounds,. I dragged my heavy luggage behind me and re-entered the building. I looked around the main floor trying to find an elevator, which I was dismayed to find was out of service.

Fuck I thought to myself, how was I ever going to get 100 pounds of luggage up two flights of stairs. I could barely pick my suitcase off the ground for a few seconds, there was no way I could carry it all that way... but there was no other option. I brought it over to the stairs and started tugging the suitcase with all my might, it took me a little while but I ended up pulling the suit case onto the first step. I repeated this process up halfway through the first flight of stares but was exhausted by the effort, my back was on fire and even my well trained legs were starting to get a little tired. The stairs wrapped around so luckily there were square platforms I could rest on between the first and second sets of 8 steps for each flight of stairs. I gazed defeatedly up upwards towards the top of the next 8 stairs. After a few minutes of rest I continued up to the 2nd floor. It took me about 10 minutes but I eventually made it. I was proud of my work but repeating the process to get my suitcase up the next flight seemed impossible. 

I wasn't about to leave my suitcase stranded in the middle of a college dorm so I decided to keep on up the rest of the stairs. About 20 minutes later I was finally up half the next flight and onto the final 8 steps. About 5 steps up I had nothing left in me, I had 3 more to go but my muscles just weren't responding anymore. I tried with all my might to pull the suitcase up to the 6th step but my knees gave out and the suitcase tumbled to the bottom of the stairs- carrying me with it

*THUD*

My suitcase crashed down the stairs with me and I let out a cry in pain. I had twisted his right ankle during my fall and got banged up pretty bad but I seemed relatively okay.. nothing seemed broken. I lay there in pain for a few seconds and then started sitting up. I examined my ankle, it was getting a little swollen and I was worried I'd sprained it. I heard some feet descending the stairs rapidly and soon after Sarah and Lucy came into view.

"Are you okay??? We heard a loud crash, what happened?" Sarah asked

"Uhh.. I tripped on the stairs while bringing up my suitcase" I sheepishly responded, looking away in shame

"Aww well you shouldn't be carrying such a huge suitcase by yourself! Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself too bad" said Lucy

I tried to stand up but my right ankle was unstable and I was dizzy, I fell back down to the floor. Sarah and Lucy rushed down to help. Sarah picked me up before I could protest and cradled me in her arms.

"Woah! You don't need to do that!" I exclaimed

"Of course I do, we can't be the ones to let the new track star get injured his first day on campus" Sarah retorted, Lucy grabbed my suitcase and the two ascended the stairs. I was embarrassed to see Lucy pick up my suitcase in a bear hug and waddle up the stairs with it, she made it seem pretty effortless.

"We couldn't get into our room so we've just hanging out in your suite, where have you been?" inquired Lucy

"Uhhh, you know I just got caught up with something on the way out to my car...feel free to stay in my suite as long as you need!" I didn't want to admit I had been trying to get the luggage up these stairs for over half an hour... not after seeing Lucy easily finish taking it up the stairs.

Sarah was carrying me in her arms and her boobs were resting right on my body. Her boobs covered most of my torso, she was wearing a low cut crop top and her boobs were quite exposed. Her arms pressed me to her torso and I wasn't sure how to hold my arms, my left arm was pinned under her boobs but my right arm didn't have many places to go where her boobs weren't. I noticed my hand was currently palming one of her boobs and my face turned beet red as I removed it and tried to tuck my arm closer to my body... still somewhat touching her massive breasts.

"Sorry" I said

Sarah smiled down at me and winked "For what?" she asked, an amused expression on her face. She subtly tightened one of her arms in a manner which popped my free arm more on top of her breasts. Lucy didn't seem to notice the interaction.

Back in the dorm room Lucy and Sarah sat down on one of the couches. Sarah still didn't let go of me, Lucy scooted closer to Sarah and began examining my ankle.

"Looks like you have a slight sprain, you might want to avoid those stairs for a while" Lucy said

"Oh I think it will be fi-" I started replying before Sarah cut me off

"No question, I'll just carry you when you need to come and go, you wouldn't want to let down the team and re-aggravate that ankle would you?"

The idea of Sarah carrying me everywhere seemed humiliating but also strangely appealing, more time in close proximity to these breasts was too exciting to pass up so I quietly agreed. I also noticed at that moment that Sarahs hand had found its way underneath my butt and she firmly grasped both my cheeks in one hand. I was shocked, she was so subtle with the movement that any onlookers would have never recognized what was going on. I had never kissed a girl, I'd barely held hands with one. This girl was seemingly coming on very strong to me, or maybe she was just toying with me... I had no clue as to how I should react.

"Well I think I'll go down to registration and figure out our key card situation" Lucy said, leaving me alone with Sarah. I was a little nervous to have Lucy leave given how aggressive Sarah had been even with someone else was present. I looked on worriedly as Lucy exited the room.

"Oh don't worry about her, we went to high school together and she knows I have a major crush on you... I texted her to give us some alone time" Sarah said after the door had closed behind Lucy, seemingly reading my mind.

I was caught off guard, she was being so direct. Why would she need alone time with me? I wondered if I should be worried about this at all, this girl might be crazy. I wasn't sure how to respond... after a moment I just blurted out

"why?"

"Because I want to get know you of course, and maybe have some fun together." She said with a smile before continuing, "I've just been obsessed with these tiny legs ever since I saw one of your races on Instagram. They feel even better than I thought they would." She slowly moved the hand that had been on my but down onto my hamstrings and gave them each a squeeze, she then brought her other hand over the top and started massaging my quads. 

I attempted to pull away a little but she didn't seem to notice, my body was far too entangled with hers for me to get very far. It seemed kind of creepy the fixation she had on my legs, I did find myself very attracted to her, but wasn't sure I liked how this all was going given I hadn't given any sort of verbal consent... my cock on the other hand was speaking volumes. For being such a small guy I had an especially huge penis, at just under 8 inches long it was proportionately giant compared to my body. I had begun to get an erection when she grabbed my butt and by the time she was feeling my quads  I was at full mast. Sarah was obviously enjoying my physical reaction to her touch.

"Ummm well uhh, can you tell me about yourself?" I asked, I had no idea what else to say

Sarah laughed "well if you want to start with that instead of having some fun I guess that's fine... lets see, my name is Sarah, I'm from Arizona, I'm an only child, I'm 6'8 and 350 pounds so obviously that gets brought up a lot... I throw things really far, I want to be a lawyer, I like food and traveling, aaaannd I love little shy distance runners like yourself." 

Wow that was even bigger than I'd expected... although it did make sense she weighed more than I'd estimated given her height. She didn't look out of shape at all, she was just massive and carried a lot of both fat and muscle. Her bicep was likely around 18-20 inches around, her forearms were probably 14-15 inches. Her thighs must have been close to 40 inches around and her butt was probably 65-70 inches, her waist was relatively small but she did have a little bit of a stomach. Her boobs were maybe the biggest I had seen in my life... I actually had no idea what size they were

"How big are your boobs?" I asked and immediately covered my mouth in shame, my eyes widening and my face turning red, I couldn't believe I had asked that.

Sarah laughed again "So you are interested in having fun" She said with a devious smile "I have to order custom sized bras but I wear LL, if you haven't noticed each one of my boobs is a fair amount larger than your head... would you like to explore them a little more closely?"

"Umm sure" I replied, I was unsure what she meant by that but I was getting too turned on to decline.

I was not prepared for what happened next in the slightest