- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Sarah pushed herself up into a squatting position and quickly flipped herself around before returning to her knees, she began running her hands along my legs. Her massive butt was now covering almost my entire torso and looming over my head. My arms were spread out hugging each cheek, my hands barely reached past the edge of her cheeks. I could move my arms a little, but their range of motion was severely limited. I was stunned by just how large her ass truly was up close. Each cheek was easily wider than my chest. Sarah was wearing black shorts with gray trim, they dropped down loosely over 3 or 4 inches of her legs. I was impressed with how muscular her thighs were. There was certainly a fair amount of fat on her legs but they were very shapely, it was easy to tell that she spent a lot of time in the gym building her incredible physique.

As amazing as her body was I was nervous to have Sarah go to town on me. I wasn't sure if I could handle her grinding that giant ass on my face until she came... would I even survive? For now she seemed preoccupied with my legs.

"Oh wow your legs are so pretty and delicate.. I just want to eat them up!" Sarah said. She put wrapped her fingers around my ankles and slid her hands up my legs. She was able to wrap her middle finger and thumb around my entire legs all the way up just past my knees. My leg tingled as she touched them, it felt nice having her massage them, but also a little ticklish. Sarah grabbed my right thigh sharply and I stifled a yelp. I hadn't been expecting that, my legs usually weren't this sensitive, but something about Sarah made everything seem incredibly sensual, my body seemed to be innately aware of the power she held over me.

"Looks like someone's a little ticklish" Sarah said, looking back over her shoulder and giving me a devious smile. She proceeded to grasp my upper thighs tightly and then started tickling all over the inside of my thighs. I couldn't keep it together, I was overstimulated. I couldn't laugh or scream, my body seized and I opened my mouth wide open but nothing came out for several moments. I kicked my legs and thrashed my arms wildly trying to stop her from tickling me but she kept going. Eventually my voice came back to me enough for my laugh/scream to become audible, Sarah seemed highly amused by the noises I was making- she began to tickle me even harder and work her way up to my hips. She grasped around my hip with one of her hands, her fingers slid under my butt and her thumb began to press into my muscles connecting my hip to my thigh. I had never felt such a rush. It felt like when a well trained masseuse finds a muscle that needs to get worked out, painful and euphoric at the same time, only this feeling was exponentially stronger given the vigor and excitement of the situation and my lack of ability to stop what was going on. 

"P.. P.. Pleasee...." I squeaked out between my cries, I wasn't able to get out the rest of my sentence.

Sarah stopped tickling me and scooted back about half a foot and then kneeled down. Her ass encompassed my head and my nose pressed into her crack. My arms had somehow found there way between her calves and her thighs and were completely pinned between her legs on either side. Air was still getting into my mouth and nose somehow but my face was pressed firmly between her gigantic cheeks. Sarah swiftly pulled my shorts off my legs and began slowly massaging the area around my dick. She started with my upper thighs and worked around the edges of my hips, then she pressed softly with one of her hands in a circular motion around my crotch, slowly closing in on my shaft.

I hadn't realized it was possible for my dick to get this hard. The anticipation of her finally touching my cock was overwhelming, my entire body was screaming for her to do it. My mind was still torn, I really wanted her to suck me off, but at the same moment the rational side of me was insisting I slow this down and hold off. I knew I wanted to be with Sarah, the more she dominated me the more I realized this was exactly what I wanted. Still, I wanted to retain some level of dignity in this relationship, I wanted to be able to choose how quickly I gave myself over to this amazon. I was beginning to appreciate more and more that it wasn't a matter of me giving myself over to Sarah, she had already taken me.

Sarah stopped just short of grasping my cock, her fingers were circled just outside of the base of my dick. She hadn't yet reached within my boxer briefs but I could tell we were both dying for her to reach in and grab ahold of it.

Instead, Sarah took her hands away from my dick altogether and grabbed ahold of my ankles. She pulled me towards the foot of the bed while sprawling her body out over me once again. My face landed squarely underneath where her clit hid within her shorts and she began to grind her pussy on my face. Almost my entire body was trapped beneath her crotch and torso. My knees were level with her nipples and one of her hands was massaging my calf, the other hand reached back and grasped my hair, pulling me further into her pussy. I could feel the shape of her pussy against the lower half of my face, it fit like a glove. She pushed and pulled my head into the exact position she wanted and then returned to grinding on me. My arms were pinned above my head between her legs. Her massive thighs snugly hugged my head. i could move a little bit and I was still able to breathe surprisingly well, especially when she pulled away from my face during each hump. Sarah began getting more and more aggressive with her movements, the bed began shaking from the force of her gyrations.

Sarah said something but I couldn't hear it, her enormous thighs insulated me from any outside sound. All I could hear was the motion of her legs and crotch moving up and down on my face, all I could smell was her warm moist pussy seeping through her shorts. My arms were pinned beneath her legs, I loved the feeling of her soft and smooth legs on top of my arms.

Sarah began groaning and pulsating on to of me. Her crotch became wetter and the shorts that were pressed into my mouth and nose began to seep with her cum. It tasted savory and a little sweet, not nearly as bad as I would have expected such a bodily fluid to taste- but there was certainly a distinct stink to it all. It was also humiliating to have her cum all over my face and continue grinding away. She began to lighten up on the grinding a little, stronger individual humps but fewer and less consistent. Eventually she stopped all together and her body relaxed on top of mine. She stayed laying there for a few minutes, I was having a little trouble breathing now that she was just laying on to of me and her shorts were so wet. I began to worry she had fallen asleep.

Sarah rolled over and sat up, looking down at me

"Aahhhhhhh, that was amazing Glen. Next time you need to get your tongue more involved down there, I shouldn't have to do all the work myself after all"

I was catching my breath and rubbing my face with my hands trying to get rid of any evidence that I had just been overwhelmed by her vaginal discharge. I had so many competing thoughts and emotion, it took a moment for me to gather my thoughts.

"I thought you were going to kill me, I could barely breathe!" I eventually said

Sarah laughed "I would never let you actually get hurt Glen, and you're a world class athlete- your body can put up with more punishment than you realize" She smiled and winked at me. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, of course my lung capacity was far greater than the average persons but my body was tiny and fragile compared to hers. She could probably break my bones with her bare hands if she wanted to, I worried that maybe this giantess didn't realize how strong she was in comparison to me.

"Well- just be careful, I need to have some say in what goes on between us-" I began saying

Sarah laughed harder "You're not getting it honey, I could do anything I want to you and you couldn't stop me. I could crush you to death right now, I could probably even rip your head right off. But I'm not going to do anything to damage you Glen, I don't want to do that, and I don't want you to feel like we're not equals in most situations. I want to have a fulfilling and mature relationship with you as a person. But when it comes to the bedroom and our physical relationship I am 100% in control. You can tell me what you want and I might consider it, but ultimately we are going to have sex when and how I choose and I am going to do as I please with you. Understood?"

Sarah's spiel was as shocking as it was confusing... she wanted me to feel like I was her equal but also I wasn't allowed to say no to her whenever she wanted to take advantage of me? I wondered if she realized how little sense that made... still despite my protests I had really enjoyed everything she had done to me so far. I was also still really horny... part of my wanted to continue fighting her and see where that landed me. How would she react if I decided to refuse her... I was conflicted between agreeing with her and being a brat. Finally I decided that I was too tired to go further down the rabbit hole of rebelling against my new amazon girlfriend.

"Okay, I am really tired though... do I get a turn to explore your body?"  I asked

Sarah grinned "Of course you do my sweet little guy. But if you're tired I think we should take a nap first... there's a lot of me to explore and I want you to have all your energy to worship every part of me once you're ready."

I was a little dismayed that I was going to be left with blue balls, but I was also relieved she seemed to be finished having her way with me for the moment.

Sarah seemed to sense how I was feeling

"Don't worry, I have an idea for how to fix that situation in your pants before you take your nap..."