- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Author's Chapter Notes:

Mary looked down at the two ants in her palm.

They weren't ants, but they might as well have been. The two shrunken specks had been a happy couple at one point, Logan and Alexa, going six months strong. Five of which had overlapped with Logan and Mary's three year relationship, and the last month spent shrunk in her nightstand drawer.

At least, when she wasn't playing with them.

At first, it had been fun. A beautiful way to vent off the rage from being cheating on, directly at the source. Stuffed into sweaty clothing, taped down to the seat of her desk chair, even chained up to a necklace - Mary had absolutely no shortage of ideas for the two. Just the day before she had let them tread water in her water bottle all day, the day before that she put them in her shorts before going to the gym.

But it started to kind of loose it's spark.

The two tinies weren't even begging at this point. In the beginning it was all pleads and cowering, and now they didn't even speak. They clutched each other, Logan's arms tight around Alexa, neither of them looking away from the massive giantess.

Mary rolled her eyes.

"Look," she said, and she smiled a little when they flinched back from the booming sound of her voice, "This has been fun. I think I needed it, y'know? Really helped me work through what you did to me, Logan."

Logan shrank back at her words, loosening his arms around Alexa and backing up, as if that'd make him less of a target. Mary resisted the urge to roll her eyes once more.

"It's truly astounding that a speck like you once caused me so much pain."

Mary lifted a finger, pushing the oversized digit into Logan's body. The fingertip absolutely smothered him as she pressed him into her palm, and she could feel his limbs struggling underneath her. He writhed like a goddamn worm, and her finger didn't budge an inch.

"Now you can't hurt shit," she said, with a small laugh. "Frankly, the world should be thanking me for getting rid of another asshole from the dating pool. It was only a matter of time til he cheated on you too, Alexa."

The tiny woman froze at the mention of her name. She had been staring at the massive fingertip just to the side of her, but her head whipped up at Mary's voice.

Mary lifted her fingertip, finding Logan still plastered on it. He was tiny enough that it didn't take much to stick to her skin, and she huffed. She drug her fingertip across her palm, smearing Logan against the salty skin before he was pried off.

"And honestly, I wasn't going to hurt you at first," Mary said. Her fingers darted out once more, pinching up around Alexa, the span of her fingertips so large that only the head of the smaller woman showed. "Like, it was Logan who cheated on me, right? Not you, this wasn't your fault."

Alexa's mouth moved wildly, and Mary got the jist that she was trying to speak. At this size her voice was far too tiny to hear, even when holding her directly in front of her face. Deciding to humor the woman, Mary shifted her so she was before her massive ear. Even then, Alexa was faint, like a TV in another room.

"This was that fucker's fault!" the tiny woman screamed, "It wasn't me who cheated on you! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend!"

Mary moved the tiny woman back in front of her face.

"Kind of disgusting how you'd throw him straight under the bus like that, babe. Your lack of loyalty isn't gonna save you," she said. "I did have the pleasure of going through your phone after you shrunk - you should really watch your digital footprint. I saw all the texts between you two, about me. 'Oblivious uggo', is what you called me, I believe? Any comments on that now?"

Alexa's mouth snapped shut. It was all she could do to stare up at the giantess, knowing it was all entirely out of her hands. Mary smiled, opening up her pinched fingers and letting the tiny woman drop down next to her partner. Logan glared fiercely at Alexa, who looked just as angry at him. It was almost as fun watching them turn on each other as it was torturing.

Mary snapped her fingers, sending both tinies flinching to cover their ears. It worked, though, drawing both of their attention back up.

"It's not good to linger on things, though. Like, it's been a month, but I'm kinda over being sad? The girls are dragging me out tonight, gonna find me some rebound dick, and I'm gonna be over it. Not another thought on it."

She looked carefully between the two tinies, before leaning down. She picked up a shoe - a sharp black flat. Simple enough to go with any clubbing outfit, easy enough to walk on after a long night out.

"So that means I'm done with you," Mary said. 

She moved the two tinies over the coffee table, dumping them out roughly. Before either of them could move, she snatched Alexa back up. Mary laid the flat carefully on her lap, and reached out for something neither of the tinies had noticed - a bottle of superglue. Mary drew her hands closer together, and Alexa began thrashing furiously, doing anything she could to escape the massive fingertips pressing her down on both sides, to absolutely no avail.

"I'll probably forget about all this soon enough," Mary said, speaking more to herself than either of the tinies.

Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she angled Alexa right in her hand, just enough to drop a bit of freezing glue on the back of the tiny woman. Immediately her struggles lessened as the thick substance weighed her down, seeping into her hair and coating her skin. Mary wasted no time, quickly taking the woman over to her shoe. She shoved her hand in as far as it could go, and carefully pressed the woman down into the small divot where her big toe rested.

She left her fingertip over Alexa, feeling the tiny squirms and struggles underneath her. It only took a second for the glue to dry, and then her finger left. Mary dropped the shoe roughly onto the ground, already uncaring of the unwilling passenger within.

Logan had attempted to run, and had only made it several inches for his trouble. Mary leaned in, her shadow blocking out the light over the tiny man, watching him struggle. It was practically pathetic, she could see the heave of his chest and his legs straining from exertion, and he barely even covered any ground.

Mary slammed her hand onto the table, carefully missing the man intentionally. The entire wooden structure trembled, and Logan was knocked off his feet, sent tumbling roughly along the wood. He didn't even have time to right himself before Mary pinched him up, her massive digits knocking all the air out of his chest.

There were a thousand things she could say to that man. Curse him out for cheating once more, tell him how he broke her heart, but instead Mary didn't speak at all. Her eyes seemed to barely notice him as she focused on dotting glue onto his back, and she gave him no farewell as she shoved him into the shoe. She tapped her finger down where the ball of her foot would rest, putting as much pressure as she could on the man.

And then she let the shoe clatter to the floor.

A knock at the door sounded - right on time. Mary slipped her feet into the flats, wiggling her toes. She could feel Alexa attempting to squirm under her big toe, and she tapped it a few times in the smaller woman's face. Logan was much more still, entirely compressed under the ball of her foot to the point where he couldn't even struggle. It wasn't as if either of the tinies could die, so Mary didn't give either of them a second thought as she rose to her feet.

She met her friends at the door, and they began walking to the club. By the time the night ended, Mary had forgotten about the ants entirely.

Chapter End Notes:

I may continue this one if there's interest, either with the POV's of the tinies, or more stuff from Mary's POV of what she did to them in the past. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see!