- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well this was... more challenging than I thought it would be ^^;
I don't even know why, it just took so long for me to make any progress on this, but I'm glad I was able to get something I'm happy with before missing another deadline lol

Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for your patience with me this month in catching up with what I owed.  I still haven't fully gotten back into a consistent workflow again, since I'm still regularly going over to help my Mom clean and fix up her house, but I'm getting there slowly!

Though spring was fast approaching, winter seemed to be reluctant to relinquish its reign quietly.  With it being a record-shattering -10°C, having to go to a client’s office for a meeting was even more brutal than normal.  But as the head of planning of the Second Development section of her company, the young brunette performed her duties without complaint.  She was a senpai now after all, and needed to set a good example for her earnest and diligent kouhai.  A little cold was nothing a couple extra layers and warm scarf couldn’t fix.


Getting into the elevator to head up to her company’s floor after getting back from a successful sales pitch, she pressed the button to take her up to the sixth floor.  With everything she was wearing, she was already starting to overheat now that she was inside.  “Ahhh~  That’s better.  It was so cold outside, I thought you were going to become a popsicle, Shinozaki-san.  So, how was the walk back?  Better than being in that cold bag, r–?”


“Katase-san?”  As the elevator opened, she was interrupted as someone called out to her.  “Welcome back.  Thank you for the hard work.”


For as diminutive as the young office worker was, she only needed to look up at the slightly older man with pure white hair because he was seated on the shoulder of another of her coworkers, a blonde-haired new hire.  Though their company didn’t discriminate between centimen and millimen, the smaller of the two, millimen, typically needed a centimen to help them get around faster.  Before her kouhai and the younger blonde were hired, the duty of transporting white-haired millimen often fell to her.


“Oh, Shunin, Hayakawa-san, we’re back!”  She said, smiling brightly, though seeing the two together, she smirked deviously and brought her hand up to frame her chin.  “Oh-ho?  What’s this?  Where are you two off to?”


And though the blonde blushed a bit at the accusation, her boss was completely unfazed, maintaining his serene smile.  “I have to be present for Hayakawa-san's meeting with a client soon.”  He explained.  “Thankfully, they’re coming here.  It’s pretty cold out today.  Was Shinozaki-kun okay in your bag?”


Furrowing her brows, the short-haired brunette puffed out her cheeks and pouted adorably.  “You wouldn’t believe it, Shunin.  The travel case I have for Shinozaki-san is broken and doesn’t seat properly.  He didn’t say anything though, and by the time we got to the client’s building, he was nearly frozen stiff!”  She said, setting down her bag and pulling down the zipper of her insulated coat a bit to reveal a dark-haired young man in a dark suit panting heavily laying on her chest over her white, collared button-down shirt.  He was bright red and covered in sweat, and the timid, euphoric expression on his face shifted to panic when he saw his boss and childhood friend staring at him with coy grins.  “So, like the good senpai I am, I made sure he was warm on the way back.  Right, Shinozaki-san~!”


“Sh-Sh-Shunin!?  Ha-H-Hayakawa!?  N-No i-it’s not what it looks like!”  Trying to explain how he ended up where he was, the tiny, dark-haired young man stumbled over his words as his two coworkers continued to grin down at him.  “I-I had no choice!  Senpai just–!”


“–kept you warm with her body heat, right, Hayakawa-san?”  The older man asked, nodding sagely as he turned to the girl carrying him.


“Sekuhara~”  The blonde teased, pointing between the brunette and her childhood friend.  “Should we report it, Shunin?”


Tilting her head to the side for a moment, Shiori looked down at her diminutive kouhai laying on her chest.  While it didn’t occur to her when she put him there for the walk back, he was partially sinking into her cleavage!  Seeing his blushing face and realizing it wasn’t because her body did too good of a job keeping him warm, her face erupted into a deep crimson blush as she quickly grabbed him and sat him on her shoulder.  “I-I-It’s not like that, Hayakawa-san!  I-I j-just wanted t-to–!?”  Flustered, Shiori was flailing her arms around wildly, which caused Shinozaki to slip and fall into her chest once again, this time with his head and an arm slipping into the gap between her buttons!


Silence fell over the four as they were all stunned by how the series of events led to this outcome, with the white-haired man being the first to break it, clearing his throat.  “A-Anyway, Katase-san, I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”


Quickly taking her kouhai out of her shirt, the small brunette, with tears forming in her eyes, nodded.  “A favor?  I-If it’s something I can do, s-sure.”


“I was supposed to go up to Hokkaido this weekend for a couple of meetings, but something urgent came up and I won’t be able to make it anymore.  I was hoping you could go in my place, and since this would be a good chance for Shinozaki-kun, could you take him with you to gain some experience?”  He asked.  “You’ll have to stay there overnight to attend two meetings, but all the travel arrangements have already been made, and it shouldn’t be an issue to add a plus-one.”


“A trip… with Shinozaki-san?”  Shiori asked, holding up the young man in question.


“Yup.  It might be a while yet before we send him out on his own, but there’s no harm in having him start to learn now.”


Looking up at her boss, Shiori smiled and nodded her head.  “Of course!  Thanks, Shunin!”


“Good, that’s a big help, Katase-san.  You really saved me there.  I’ll try to change the ticket for your return trip to later in the day so you can go sightseeing with Shinozaki-kun and have fun before coming back.”  He said, nodding with a smile.  “I’ll email you the itinerary once it’s finalized.”


“Alright!”  She said, skipping off to her and her kouhai’s desk.  The earlier embarrassment had been replaced with excitement for the unexpected trip in the near future.


Watching the two go, the white-haired man turned back to his blonde chaperone and though his smile didn’t change, the aura behind it did as he chuckled slightly.  “See, I told you Katase-san wouldn’t mind.  Now I can go to that cosplay event with you this weekend.”


Turning to head to their meeting, the young blonde’s cheeks were still burning red.  “Y-You didn’t have to do that, Shunin…  I c-could have done something else.”  She said.  “But… th-thanks.”


“It takes a while to make a cosplay outfit, right?  I’m just glad I could help out since your friend couldn’t make it anymore.”  He replied.  “Though, will her outfit fit me?  You said you were doing a centimen character that has a millimen companion and your friend was going to be crossdressing, so it’s a male character, right?”


“Uh… y-yeah.  Don’t worry, I’m not going to dress you up in anything frilly.”  Hayakawa said, though not able to look him in the eye.  J-Just because it’s a size-difference rom-com doesn’t m-mean anything.  It’s not l-l-like I planned for this to happen…  She thought as several of the more intimate scenes from the manga played out in her head, except the lead characters were replaced by her and her boss.




For as bubbly and excited as she was all week leading up to the sudden business trip, as Shiori boarded the Shinkansen bound for Shin-Hakodate Hokuto, she did so lethargically.  From not getting to sleep early enough to make the departure time to rushing to pick up Takuma from his apartment, she just didn’t regain enough energy for the long trip.  Thankfully, the seat reserved for her was in the Green Car, a bit more luxurious, spacious, and quiet, so she could catch up on her sleep on the way there.


“I think this is our seat, Shinozaki-san.”  She said, looking at the physical ticket that was included in the itinerary she received the night before.  “Or is it…?”


Looking at the wide, comfortable window seat, the lack of a smaller, accompanying seat for her smaller kouhai had her questioning whether there was a mistake or not.  While she did glance over the travel arrangements last night, she was too happy and giddy to scrutinize them.


“Is something wrong, Senpai?”  The dark-haired young man on her shoulder asked, looking at the ticket as she held it up for him.


“Shunin said everything was taken care of, but this seat is for a centimen, not a millimen.  Where’s your seat?”  She asked, looking around.


“Oh, I think I’ve heard about this before.  There isn’t that much of a price difference between the two, so a lot of millimen like to book centimen seats on trains and planes to have more room to relax.”  Takuma explained.  “Maybe Shunin always intended to have the seat for himself.”


“But what about you?  D-Do we need to get you a separate seat?  We won’t get to sit together?”  Becoming more frantic and fretting over something so small, the busty brunette didn’t know what to do.  “D-Don’t worry, Shinozaki-san, at times like this you can rely on your Senpai.  I’ll figure something out.”  As she said that though, a shiver ran up Shiori’s spine as she tensed up.  I drank too much coffee trying to wake myself up…  She thought, quickly setting the diminutive young man on the seat with their bags.  “...j-just a moment.  I’ll be right back.”


Rushing off to answer the call of nature, Shiori racked her brain to figure out a solution to their predicament while she was in the bathroom.  Paying for an extra ticket and getting reimbursed was the easiest answer, especially after she felt the train depart while she was washing her hands.  Though she’d have to go back and grab her purse before she found an attendant to explain everything to, it was the responsible thing to do not just as an adult, but as a respectable senpai!


I’m going to show Shinozaki-san a better side of myself!  He’ll see that I’m a cool, reliable senpai during this trip.  I fix thi–!?  As she approached her seat, Shiori noticed that there was an older gentleman in the aisle seat next to hers reading a newspaper.  Her luggage seemed to have been stored in the overhead rack for her, and she could just barely see her tiny kouhai lying on the seat cushion.  Oh no!  D-Did he see Shinozaki-san?!  If he learns that the two of us only paid for one ticket we could get in trouble!  Kicked off the train… thrown in jail…  I can’t let that happen to Shinozaki-san!  As calmly as she could, the short brunette returned to her seat and smiled politely to the older man, making sure his attention was on her and not her seat.  “Oh, did you store my luggage for me?  Thank you very much.  I’m sorry to have inconvenienced you like that.”  She said as she scooched past him and sat down.  S-Sorry Shinozaki-san.  Just hide there for a bit until I can hide you somewhere.  She thought as the tiny young man was smothered by her much larger, soft backside.


“Hmm?  Oh, it was no problem, Miss.”  The greying gentleman said politely, looking up from his paper and allowing her to get past him.  “It must be difficult when your helper is so–”  pausing as she sat down with a nervous smile and blushing, he glanced down to where the polite and well-mannered millimen he had spoken with earlier was now covered by his ‘wonderful Senpai’s’ rear.  Whether it was a misunderstanding or not, he smirked as she turned an adorable shade of red and began sweating profusely as she wondered if she was caught or not.  “Ahem…  I mean, it must be difficult to reach such high places when you’re traveling alone, right?”


“H-Ha, hahaha…  Y-Yes, it is.  Thankfully there are nice people such as yourself.”  She said with a nervous giggle.  While he was a millimen, Takuma was roughly eighteen centimeters tall, making their current position quite embarrassing.  She was able to hide his body by pulling down her skirt and keeping her legs together but his head was getting nestled between her butt cheeks, and his squirming was uncomfortable in a good way that she really wished wasn’t.  C-Calm down, Shinozaki-san!  He might notice you, and then we’d get in serious trouble!  She thought, wiggling her butt in the seat and pinning him so he couldn’t move.  I’m sorry, I promise I’ll get you out as soon as I can.




There wasn’t much he could do to help the situation, given his size.  If he jumped down from the seat he wouldn’t be able to climb back up, there was no way he could lift Katase’s bag into the overhead storage, and there weren’t any attendants around to speak to about their ticket.  Thankfully, an older businessman by the name of Satou-san was seated next to them and was happy to at least resolve the luggage issue.  After a short conversation of pleasantries, all Takuma could do was wait for his not-so-tiny senpai to come back.


Senpai sure is taking a while.  Did she find someone to talk to?  He wondered as he laid in the middle of the seat so he was fully visible.  The train had already departed yet the brunette wasn’t back yet.  I hope she doesn’t try to buy a ticket for me.  I can at least afford to pay for one myself this month.  As he imagined her coming back with a ticket for him, he could easily see her trying to play it off as she ‘found’ it in her pocket or something so’s to not worry him.


“Oh, did you store my luggage for me?  Thank you very much.  I’m sorry to have inconvenienced you like that.”


Hearing Shiori’s sweet voice thanking Satou-san, the dark-haired young man initially didn’t panic as a shadow was cast over him.  Instead, he slowly opened his eyes expecting to see her hand reaching toward him and a gentle smile on her face as she picked him up… only for his entire field of vision to be obscured by the dark blue skirt of her more professional business suit stretching across her wide hips!  The indentations of her panty lines were burned into his memory as all he could do was attempt to process what she was thinking as tons of soft, plump flesh pinned him to the seat.  The two distinct cheeks of his senpai’s rear settled on either side of him as she wiggled in the seat to get comfortable, wedging him into their suffocating embrace.


S-S-Senpai?!  Senpai… s-she s-s-s-sitting on m-me!  Alarmed and aroused, Takuma tried to squirm, to alert her of her mistake and get her to get off of him, but her response was to grind her rear on him and apply more pressure until he couldn’t even do that.  S-Senpai’s b-b-butt…  S-So heavy…  b-but…  Her warmth radiated into him as he sank more into her marshmallowy soft backside.  The pungent undertone of the otherwise calming, alluring scent surrounding him wasn’t too pronounced, not that he could have done anything if it was less pleasant.  So soft, and warm…  Senpai…  Ahh, this is the best business trip ever!




Due to how early the meeting they had traveled so far to attend was, Shiori and Takuma had to go to the client’s office with all their luggage in tow.  After the meeting concluded, pleasantries were exchanged, and they were treated to a late lunch to foster closer relations and celebrate a new partnership, it was off to their hotel to check-in.


As she approached the entrance of the business hotel, the short brunette let out a heavy sigh as she dragged her bag behind her.  “Travelling really is more exhausting than you’d think, right Shinozaki-san?  I think I’m going to need a nap before we do anything else.”  She said, offering her shoulder-mounted kouhai a tired smile.


“I thought Senpai would have gotten more than enough sleep on the Shinkansen.”  He replied with a teasing grin on his face.  “You slept the entire way here after all.”


Blushing, Shiori puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her brow yet still had an apologetic glint in her eyes.  “I-I told you to forget about that, Sh-Shinozaki-san…  I-I wasn’t thinking straight and was tired.”  She half-apologized, too embarrassed at the fact that she had trapped him under her butt for so long and there was no reason for it.  By the time she woke up, Satou-san had long since disembarked.  “Y-You’re such I didn’t hurt you?  It must have been hard to breathe, right?”


“Not at all!  Senpai’s really soft and light, so I was fine.”  He said with a goofy smile and beet-red face.  “And you didn’t st-stink at all.  You smelled really nice, actually.”


Freezing at the compliment, Shiori envisioned the tiny young man cuddling up to her butt and energetically sniffing it, like a dog or something, and blushed even harder.  “I-I meant my w-weight would have made it harder to breathe, n-not my smell!”  Too flustered to control the volume of her voice, the brunette blurted out what she actually meant.  “I swear, Shinozaki-san, why would you…?  Are you part dog?”  Trying to take back control of the conversation, she teased him a bit while subtly covering her backside with her hand.  “Do you enjoy sniffing people’s butts?”


“Wh-What!?  N-No, Senpai, it’s n-not like that!  Sure, Hayakawa t-teased me a lot like that when we were kids but–”


Cutting Takuma off before he could explain himself, the front desk receptionist they were standing before cleared her throat to get their attention.  “Esteemed guests, may I ask that you limit such topics to when you are in your room?”  The older woman said professionally, but the playful smirk on her face alluded to her amusement in getting to overhear what she had.


“S-Sorry!  Uh… we have a reservation.”  Remembering where she was again, Shiori bowed apologetically to the ravenette.


Bringing up their information in the system, the receptionist finalized their stay and handed them a key card.  “Thank you for choosing to stay with us.  If there are any problems, feel free to contact the front desk at any time.”


“Huh?  There’s only one key card?”  Takuma asked, wondering if there was some mistake.


“Yes.  One centimen-sized room.”  She confirmed with a bright smile.  “Oh, but don’t worry, both the bed and chairs are soft so that no accidental harm comes to our millimen guests should one find themselves under a ‘careless’ centimen.”  She added with a decidedly more playful tone.


While as enticing as the idea of being cast in the shadow of his senpai’s huge, plump backside was, Takuma quickly snapped himself out of the perverted fantasy.  Jumping down the short distance from Shiori’s shoulder to the top of the front desk, he shook his head.  “N-No, it’s not like that, I swear.  Um… are there any millimen-sized rooms availab–!?”  Before he could finish, however, a gigantically petite hand wrapped around him and pulled him from the desktop.


“That won’t be necessary,” Shiori said with a blushing smile, bowing to the receptionist.  “What kind of senpai would I be if I made my kouhai pay for his own room during a business trip I’m in charge of?  You can just think of this as another instance of my power harassment, Shinozaki-san.”  Taking the key card, she walked off in the direction of their room, partially in a hurry to just lie down and take a nap.


Waving them off, the dark-haired older woman waited until they were out of sight before leaning forward and reaching under her butt.  “Do all millimen like being sat on or something?  I don’t want to assume, but still.”  She asked rhetorically, pulling a millimen woman roughly her age and dressed in a similar uniform to hers out from under her.  “Your break’s almost over, Ana-chan.  Go refreshen up before more guests come to check in.”  Setting the bashful, dark-haired woman down in an area to the side of the large, ornate desk at floor level with a workspace and reception area to receive millimen guests.




After a refreshing nap, Shiori was ready to take Takuma around to see the sights and try the local delicacies.  Of course, to ensure he stayed nice and warm, she kept him tucked away in her coat when they were outside for extended periods of time, teasing him whenever she could.  He was still so timid and nervous lying on her chest, but she had determined it to be the best method of safely transporting him around in the cold.  However, ensuring they would be rested and ready for their second meeting the next day, after treating them to a nice meal at a highly recommended local restaurant, she brought them back to their hotel before it got too late into the evening.


Running the sink in the bathroom for Takuma first, Shiori let him wash up before taking a shower herself.  As he waited on the nightstand next to the twin-sized bed, Takuma blushed nervously as he pulled on the brown, bear-eared, hooded pajamas he brought along.  I-I’m sure Senpai will be happy to see me w-wearing the Christmas present she g-got me.  He thought, looking around as he tried to focus on anything but the sound of the shower running and the brunette humming happily as she washed herself.  Knowing that his beautiful senpai was so close and completely naked was driving him crazy, so any distraction was a welcome one.


Of course, in a room meant to accommodate people for only a few nights at a time, there was little of interest around.  So, he was left to his increasingly inappropriate thoughts running wild until the shower was turned off.  And emerging from the bathroom after getting dressed and brushing her teeth, in a set of pink, rabbit-eared pajamas, Shiori’s face lit up as she saw him in his.


“You brought yours too, Shinozaki-san?!”  She asked excitedly as she quickly crawled up and sat on the bed, plucking him for the tabletop.  “You look just like Takuma-kun.”


“And y-you look like Shiori-san, Senpai.”  He replied, trying his best to maintain eye contact with her and not focus on her state of dress or how nice the aroma around her smelled from being fresh out of the shower.  Since her hair was still a bit damp and body warm from the water, she hadn’t pulled up the hood of her pajamas and left the zipper only partially zipped.  As such, should his eyes wonder, he’d have a perfect, unobscured view of her deep, squishy-looking cleavage.  “O-Only bigger.”


Not yet aware how much she was showing her diligent kouhai, Shiori giggled as she thought of the stuffed animals he won for her from a crane game one afternoon after work.  She named the bear ‘Takuma’ because it reminded her of him and he suggested the rabbit be named ‘Shiori’ for similar reasons.  And while, to her, Takuma-kun and Shiori-san were small, huggable, stuffed toys, for a millimen like Shinozaki, they were more like large hug pillows, which was something she envied about the smaller species of humans.


The pajamas they bought for each other were part of the same product line, promoting the two characters, but with their size dynamic, all she could think about was a rabbit coming across a tiny bear in the woods.  “Well, you’re still about Takuma-kun’s height, but skinnier.”  She joked, poking him in the stomach and setting him back down, using the towel she brought out to finish drying her hair so she could go to bed.  “So, how was the first day of your first business trip, Shinozaki-san?  Did you have fun?”


Unable to even look at the gigantically short brunette as she dried her hair because of how short the pantlegs of the shorts of her pajamas were, the dark-haired young man smiled as she blushed and looked down at the dark, varnished wood of the nightstand.  “I-It was super fun, Senpai!  I’m glad I got to come with you.  I’ve learned a lot and, like always, you’ve taken really good care of me.”  He said, reflecting on everything that had happened since she picked him up from his apartment.


“Hmmm?  Is that so?”  She asked with mischievous amusement in her voice as she looked at him in the reflection of the mirror she was using.  “And you have nothing to complain about?  Does that mean you really liked spending the entire train ride under your senpai’s big butt too?”  Shaking her hips to tease him a bit more, she snickered at the thought.  “Since you seemed to like it so much, if you ask nicely, maybe I’ll sit on you again on the way back.”


“Really!?”  Responding before his rational senses could curb the impulse, Takuma whipped his head up with a look of excitement and gratitude.  “Uh…  I-I m-mean…  Ha ha ha…  F-Funny, Senpai…”


However, his attempts to downplay the honest reaction were in vain as Shiori’s face reddened.  “Sh-Shinozaki-san, I-I didn’t kn-know you were s-so perverted.”  She said, tripping over her words as she put down the towel and went back over to pick him up again.  “D-D-Do you h-have such n-n-naughty thoughts in m-my coat t-too?”  Squeezing her breasts together with her arms, though she was frowning disapprovingly at him, her tone betrayed her words as she laid him right along her exposed cleavage.  “It n-not like I d-don’t realize how th-this looks, b-but you have to know I o-only do this with you because I don’t want you to freeze.”


S-Senpai?!  I-I’m d-d-direct on Senpai’s–!  Th-They’re so s-soft and warm…  Unable to think straight, Takuma could only look up into Shiori’s big, violet eyes as he sunk more into her marshmallowy soft bosom.  “N-No, Senpai.  I kn-know you’re j-just…”


“Hmm?  Lying to your senpai, are you?  I guess someone needs to be punished.”  Her bashfulness fading and a smug, teasing, satisfied grin dominating her features, the brunette playfully stuck out her tongue at him as she pulled up the zipper of her pajamas.  “How cheeky of you, Shinozaki-san, to think a kouhai as small and vulnerable as you could get away with sexually harassing his senpai.”


“S-Sen-Senpai!?”  Dumbfounded that his kind, not-so-tiny senpai would do something like this, Takuma’s rationale finally kicked back in and he attempted to wiggle and squirm to escape.  However, the crevice between the two large mounds of fatty tissue partially opened under him, causing him to instead slip between Shiori’s ample breasts! “Senpai!  Wh-What are you–!?”


“Teaching you what happens when you sexually harass your senpai.”




Needing to finish drying her hair so she could go to bed, Shiori set her adorable kouhai back down and went over to the mirror on the opposite wall.  I can’t believe I forgot my hair dryer…  Thankfully my hair isn’t that long, but this still takes forever.  She thought, looking at the dark-haired young man reflected in the mirror as he sat in silence looking at the tabletop.  “So, how was the first day of your first business trip, Shinozaki-san?  Did you have fun?”


“I-It was super fun, Senpai!  I’m glad I got to come with you.  I’ve learned a lot and, like always, you’ve taken really good care of me.”  He said, perking up and smiling whole-heartedly.


Nothing to complain about?  Not even how I sat on him the whole train ride up here?  Maybe he did like it after all.  She thought, unable to not think about how horrible of a senpai she had been because of that.  But if, instead, it was an enjoyable experience for him…  “Hmmm?  Is that so?  And you have nothing to complain about?  Does that mean you really liked spending the entire train ride under your senpai’s big butt too?”  Closely watching his reactions in the mirror, she shook her hips a bit as she teased him with her body.  “Since you seemed to like it so much, if you ask nicely, maybe I’ll sit on you again on the way back.”


“Really!?  Uh…  I-I m-mean…  Ha ha ha…  F-Funny, Senpai…”


I-I didn’t expect him to look s-so enthusiastic about it!  I mean, it’s getting sat on…  Goodness, he’s such a good kouhai otherwise, I didn’t think he was s-such a…  Blushing and smiling to herself, Shiori tried to compose herself, though something about trapping him under her rear was very appealing.  Like it was the sole privilege of hers as his senpai, to use not just her words and experience to guide and teach him, but also her body.  “Sh-Shinozaki-san, I-I didn’t kn-know you were s-so perverted.  D-D-Do you h-have such n-n-naughty thoughts in m-my coat t-too?”  She asked, going back over to him and picking him up, squeezing her breasts together with her arms.  Oh, look at him staring at my boobs.  So adorable!  Shinozaki-san is a boy I suppo–!?  Drinking in her pure and honest expression, the brunette’s eyes wondered as she looked him over and she couldn’t help but notice a bulge in his shorts that he must not have been aware of.  Eep!  S-Shinozaki-s-san!?  He’s s-so…  Her composure faltering, Shiori laid him into her cleavage as her heart beat faster and harder.  “It n-not like I d-don’t realize how th-this looks, b-but you have to know I o-only do this with you because I don’t want you to freeze.”


“N-No, Senpai.  I kn-know you’re j-just…”  Trailing off and losing himself in her eyes, the desires and fantasies he tried so hard to repress were made obvious by the blatant want in his emerald green eyes.


But he didn’t need to voice what he wanted.  Even without experience, as a grown woman with wants and fantasies of her own, the petite brunette could at least pamper him a bit since they were all alone.  Ahhh~  D-Don’t look at me like that, Shinozaki-san.  Otherwise, I won’t be able to continue to be a ‘good’ senpai.  W-Well…  I could tease him a bit… r-right?  Her inner mischief-maker urging her on, Shiori’s smug grin formed on her lips at the helpless younger man in her cleavage.  “Hmm?  Lying to your senpai, are you?  I guess someone needs to be punished.”  Playfully sticking out her tongue at him, the brunette zipped up her pajamas quickly, trapping the Takuma in her clothes.  “How cheeky of you, Shinozaki-san, to think a kouhai as small and vulnerable as you could get away with sexually harassing his senpai.”


Once he realized what had happened, the dark-haired young man began to wiggle and squirm, trying to escape her naughty confinement.  “S-Sen-Senpai!?”  He cried out, frantic but unafraid.  Before he could scramble up to her neck though, Shiori reached under the hem of her top and separated her breasts enough to cause him to fall deeper between them.  And all it took to seal his movements was to allow her endowments to settle back into place naturally. “Senpai!  Wh-What are you–!?”


“Teaching you what happens when you sexually harass your senpai.”  She teased, squeezing and rubbing her breasts together to get him into a more comfortable position.  “You know, even before I was still afraid that you could fall out of my coat before.  But if I do this, that’s not a concern anymore, right?  And in situations like this, I don’t have to worry about rolling over and smothering you either.”  Giggling at her ‘ingenious’ idea, she continued to play with Takuma using her breasts, feeling something warm and hard poking into her soft flesh.  “Now, don’t you have something to say to your kind and thoughtful senpai, using her own body to keep you warm and safe by letting you sleep in her bosom?  Unless you’d rather sleep with my bum instead.”


“Wh-Wha–!?  S-Senpai!?”  Shocked at such a brazen suggestion, Takuma ceased his futile resistance and became far more cooperative.  “Th-Thank you, Senpai, f-for doing so much for me.”


“There, that wasn’t so hard.”  Hugging her breasts, and Takuma by extension, Shiori turned off the lights and crawled into bed.  Leaning her head down, she softly kissed the bulge in her top that his head made and smiled.  “Good night, Shinozaki-san.”


“G-Good night, Senpai.”


As she got comfortable, Shiori thought back on everything she had done that day and how much closer this trip had brought her and Takuma.  I hope Shunin can send me and Shinozaki-san on more business trips…  Or maybe we could go somewhere ourselves in the future.  Like an onsen or the beach!  Thinking about all the places they could go together, Shiori slowly drifted off to sleep.  Shinozaki-san is a good worker… earnest and… respectful too.  Obedient kouhai like him…  deserve to be pampered…  Grinning as she imagined what kind of adorable, flustered face he must be making, she squeezed her breasts together once more and giggled.  …and teased just a bit…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282