- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant Woman, Giant Man, Crush

We open to a pristine kitchen. All of the pots and pans are put away and there isn't even a single dish in the brushed steel sink. The immaculate marble countertops are free of dust and crumbs. However, even the cleanest of kitchens can be invaded by tiny pests.

We zoom in one a couple such pests right behind the refrigerator. No, they aren't roaches or mice, but tiny one inch people. Living breathing people like you or me. A man and a woman.

They crouch cautiously, the man a few paces ahead, as they nervously look around for any movement. Satisfied that they are alone, he motions to the woman and they begin scavenging for crumbs on the floor. Even the most thorough of cleaners cannot get all of the minuscule crumbs, it seems.

Finding very little, they creep down the hallway and as they're passing a cracked door, they are unaware that high above, a massive green eye watches them. When they get past the door, it swings open, almost blowing the tiny couple over with a gust of wind. They turn, horrified, to see towering before them, the lady of the household. She looks down at them in an expression of both anger and excitement.

They tiny woman barely has time to shriek as the man grabs her arm and, abandoning stealth, drags her into a full on sprint down the hallway.

The lady of the house takes her first booming step, no doubt exaggerating her steps into stomps, imitating a giant monster. She plants her foot, adorned with bright red glossy nail polish, right next to the fleeing couple, the wind and shock from the stomp almost throwing them off their feet.

She lets the tiny couple get a little further before continuing her pursuit. After a moment, she begins slowly stomping down the hallway and rhythmically bellowing with each step, "Fe... fi... fo... fum... I just cleaned the floor on which you run." She holds up a white spray bottle as if the make a point.

The couple reach the end of the hallway and enter the living room where the floor transitions from hardwood to carpet. The bushy fibers of the carpet are very difficult to run on with tiny legs and the couple is slowed down significantly.

In no time, the titanic lady of the house is upon them as the man has tripped on a carpet fiber. The tiny woman tries to help him up, but it is too late as the couple finally get a good look at their pursuer from her blazing red hair neatly tied in a ponytail, down to her titanic legs in cuffed jeans.

The giant lady raises her foot to stomp the little pests, but then glances around at the tidy living room that she no doubt just cleaned only moment before. With her foot still raised over the cowering couple, she shakes the spray bottle in her hand, disappointed by the rattle of the dry straw inside the giant plastic bottle.

Annoyed, she slowly lowers her foot, away from the couple and glares down at them. Realizing that the giant didn't want to stain the floor with their guts, the tiny couple are relieved and embrace.

Suddenly, the front door flings open and the tiny people are startled by the thunder-like voice of the giant husband.

"Honey, I'm fe fi home!" he calls. His wife beams at him warmly, seemingly forgetting the tiny pests below her.

He reaches into a large paper bag and holds up a plastic bag with what looks like two large fish. "I got a couple whales for the grill. Humpbacks!"

"And for dessert!" He holds up a tour bus that has been hastily wrapped in a ribbon adorned with a bow on top, although the text on the side is still visible: "Giantland Tours" He give the bus a gentle shake, producing several muffled screams from inside the bus.

The giant woman's heart melts at her husband's thoughtfulness.

The tiny couple on the floor take the opportunity to try and get up and sneak away, as the little man can now walk, although with a limp.

"Oh, and I almost forgot," the giant man says, as he pulls out a tanker truck, the tiny driver desperately trying to hide in the cabin. "You said you were getting low on that cleaner you like." He holds up the tanker truck, showing the shiny TitanClean logo.

The woman gasps in delight and her huge smile turns mischievous as she lowers her gaze to look down at the tiny couple trying to sneak away.

She lifts her foot.

And they scream.

The living room blurs and the TitanClean logo appears.

"TitanClean, for all stains, big and small."