- Text Size +

Disappointing Grades – Version 3 (Butt crush)

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, shrinking, point of view, aware, unaware, crush

 

 

Danielle looked at her grade sheet in utter disappointment. She had a combination of Ds, Es and Fs. 

 

This wasn't possible. She had worked so hard for this. Her lecturer had it out for her, she knew it. 

 

She bet it was because she was pretty and had big breasts, she had found that this lecturer, Dr Ravi Kumar, had always treated her with a level of disdain. Whenever she asked for feedback, he looked at her in a way she didn't like. 

 

So, she decided to wait until the end of the seminar, waiting for everyone else to leave the room until it was just her and Ravi. 

 

He sat where he was scribbling on his notepad and then tapping on his tablet. Danielle waited silently, until he eventually looked up. 

 

"Yes?" He asked, irritably. 

 

"I want to know why you always score me so badly, and don't help me with feedback," she demanded. 

 

Ravi rolled his eyes and sighed. 

 

"Can you make an appointment with the department secretary for us to discuss this?" He asked. 

 

Danielle crossed her arms and shook her head. 

 

"No, I want to know now, I'm not leaving…" 

 

"Fine," Ravi stood up and started to pack his things into his shoulder bag. "I'm leaving though, so stay if you want, security will eventually kick you out." 

 

Danielle's head filled with blood. What a dick this guy was! 

 

Ravi hoisted his bag over his head and headed towards the door. 

 

As he reached his hand out to the door knob, he felt a shot of pain running through his body, causing him to stagger forwards and slam into the door. 

 

He staggered back, clutching at his chest in surprise and shock. Was he having a heart attack? 

 

The pain shrouded his vision and forced him to drop to his knees, or at least he thought it had, the vision panel of the door looked higher than before. 

 

As his gaze swung down, he realised he was still standing up, but he was definitely shorter.  

 

He looked down at his body and his hands, the floor was getting closer and closer and the walls and ceiling were getting further and further away. 

 

"What…" he stammered, trying to work out what was happening. His heart was beating miles too fast. 

 

He tried to head towards the door and then a much bigger person suddenly appeared directly in front of him, blocking his exit. 

 

It was Danielle. She was looking down at him with an expression of superiority on her face. 

 

Her huge cleavage was on display as she leaned forwards to look down towards him. She was indeed beautiful and her relative size made her look even more radiant than before. 

 

She smiled. 

 

"No, actually I think I will make my appointment for my feedback right now," her voice boomed. 

 

Ravi looked up in shock. He was about a third of her size now. 

 

This was impossible… then he saw it in her hand… his heart fell. 

 

She was holding an illegal shrinking device in her hand. 

 

She lowered it into her handbag and then crouched in front of Ravi. She was still several times taller than him even when crouching.  

 

Aa she crouched her legs and skirt opened up, he couldn't help but look up inside, seeing her panties between the tops of her thighs. 

 

"You can't do this to me!" He barked at her. "It's against the law… and against College rules…"

 

Danielle chuckled. 

 

"So, sue me," she smiled. 

 

"How small are you making me?" He demanded. 

 

She shrugged. 

 

"I haven't decided on your final size just yet but to start with you're shrinking down to about four inches so you fit nicely in my handbag," she replied nonchalantly. 

 

"Four inches?!" He blurted back. "How dare you do this to me; how do you think this will help your grades?"

 

Danielle shrugged and smirked. 

 

"Because you're going to help me with my grades," she replied. 

 

He looked upwards at the giantess. She was even bigger than just a few moments ago. He was about four inches tall now. 

 

His clothes were somehow still on his body. 

 

He looked around swiftly and then made a break for it, running between her giant feet in her open toed sandals. 

 

He hadn't before realised what beautiful feet and manicured and polished toes she had; they were absolutely huge to him now. 

 

He sprinted underneath her crotch and buttocks; seeing her huge body moving above him. 

 

He focused on running straight for the door. He might be small enough to slip underneath and escape out underneath.

 

He ran as fast as he could for the door. He heard and felt Danielle's stomping feet behind him as she turned and gave chase. 

 

He saw her shadow looming across the floor and bottom of the door as she reached down towards him. 

 

He dived towards the opening underneath the door…Suddenly a wall of flesh slammed down in front of Ravi, he slammed into it, recoiled and stumbled backwards. 

 

His heart was thumping in his chest.

 

The giant hand suddenly curled around him and Ravi was lifted upwards. His stomach lurched as he was hoisted up by the gigantic organic crane of her hand and arm. 

He found himself staring straight at a terrifyingly giant face. Her beautiful face filled his vision. But she wasn't sympathetic. She looked angry and had a wicked streak in her eyes. 

 

"You should have given me your time, as your student, that's all I wanted… now I've fallen behind in my grades… because of you," she growled at him. 

 

"No, please… I didn't realise… I'm sorry… I've been so busy… let me make it up to you," he begged her desperately. 

 

"Too late," she replied with a grimace. She turned round and strode over to his chair at the front of the seminar room. 

 

He watched her huge feet stomping on the ground far down below as she walked along. Her huge legs appeared with each step. 

 

Several sheets of paper swayed at her side as she walked. 

 

She approached the chair and tossed the paperwork down onto it.

 

*

 

She slammed him down onto the chair, right on top of the sheets of paper. He looked at what he was on. It was her grade papers. 

 

It was his marking and grading of her work. 

 

He looked upwards in terror to see Danielle leering down at him. 

 

"You're not even worth keeping!" She frowned down at him. Her face seemed miles away from him as she stood over him. 

 

She pointed some kind of shrinking device at him again and pressed the trigger.

 

Ravi screamed as he shrank down smaller and smaller.

 

Danielle peered down at the tiny ant sized spec of a man and her lips curled into a wicked smile.


“You’re micro size now… you’re the size of a bug!”

 

Then her giant body turned around to display her huge round buttocks. Her lace panties were nestled in between her butt and visible up her skirt. 

 

She hoisted her skirt up at the same time as dropping her panties. 

 

The huge lace fabric panties dropped down her thighs past the chair. 

 

He could see her anus and the tufts of her hairy pussy. 

 

"Please, whatever you're planning to do, please don't. I'll do anything to make this right!" He begged her. Backing his way across the paper. 

 

He saw her giant eyes peering down at him between her legs and they sparkled with her delight. 

 

The giant buttocks suddenly loomed down towards him as she squatted directly over him and the chair. 

 

There was a faint squelch as he saw her anus open up. 

 

He watched in terror and then was instantly bombarded with a strong gust of odorous wind which ejected forth from her buttocks. 

 

"Oh god!" He coughed as he was surrounded in a wet and humid cloud of her rancid fart. 

 

He choked and dropped to his knees, gagging and wanting to be sick. 

 

The stinking cloud caught in his throat and burned his eyes and nose. 

 

"You… bitch!" He choked and gagged in disgust. 

 

"Haha, you little worm, that's what I think about you!" She taunted him wickedly. 

 

Ravi's lungs burned and he clawed at his face. Eventually the stink cloud cleared and he could breathe fresh air. 

 

"It's quite fitting that you're going to be ended right on top of your very own marking," she spat towards him. 

 

"Noo!" He screamed out. "Please don't!" He cried in distress and started to run across the paper. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription