- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Something in me decided writing a giantess story in the Pokemon world would be a fun idea, so I did it. Leave a review if you felt any which way!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Losing once again to her rival, Lara looks for other ways to win her battles...

"Bidoof! Use tackle!"

"Seriously? Ugh, Gyarados, use waterfall."

"No! Damnit, Bidoof, I choose you!"

"Lara, we talked about this. You're not ever gonna get anywhere as a trainer if you only use Bidoofs. Gyarados, use waterfall."

"Shut it, Cassie- no, Bidoof! Alright, last one, make it count. Go, Bidoof!" Lara shouted with desperate energy, hoping for the last hail mary to make it through.

Cassie rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Gyarados, mix it up. Use aqua tail!" she laughed, watching as her blue serpent crushed the tiny buck-toothed creature.

"Cassie won! Cassie won!" the PokeDex called out, signaling the victory of the cocky blonde. She was dressed in sporty gear, with a monochrome color-scheme, her face adorned with miniscule wings of eyeliner and dotted freckles that broke apart her even-cockier smile.

On the other hand, the dramatic girl currently crying on the ground as she held her fainted Bidoof in her arms was Lara, perhaps the worst Pokemon trainer to ever walk the planet. Her pink hair hung down in defeat, her pastel girly clothing matching her palette, the only differing color in her wardrobe being her white pants and white strappy sandals.

A hand touched her shoulder, making her look up as tears continued to leak from her eyes.

"Look, Lara. I don't know how many times I need to tell you this. Ditch the Bidoof thing, catch some real Pokemon. Maybe then you'll actually stand a chance?" Cassie giggled, getting a mean scowl from the pinkette as she returned her Bidoof to its ball.

"Oh, you think you're so good at this, just because you use the best Pokemon? I use these Bidoofs because I love them, they're my family! I'm not gonna ditch them!" Lara countered, putting her Poke Balls back in their belt.

"Lara, you have three Bidoofs. Not even six! No matter which way you slice it, you're doing it all wrong. Why even be a trainer? I don't get it. Anyway, I'm done arguing about this. Give me my money." Cassie ordered, holding her hand out expectantly.

"Ugh. There goes dinner for me and the gang. Thanks, Cassie." Lara said spitefully, handing over the pittance of remaining money she had left.

"Whatever. See ya Lara. Next time we meet, you better have something worth my time…" Cassie scoffed, before hopping on her Staraptor, then soaring into the air, eventually disappearing from sight.

"Great. Now I gotta take you guys back to the PokeCenter…" Lara groaned, beginning her slow walk to the nearest town with her head held low...

-

"Alright… Cassie wants me to catch more Pokemon? Fine! I'll catch the best damn Bidoof around, she'll see!" Lara snickered, making her way to the region's formative routes to look for her signature Pokemon.

As she snuck through the grass, she kept a careful eye out for anything interesting.

"What is… what is that? Is that a… shiny Bidoof? But those are normally gold, this one's pink!" Lara pondered, noticing a different colored creature in the grass in the distance.

"Bidoof, confirmed! Unknown variant! Unknown variant!" the PokeDex exclaimed, threatening to spook the Bidoof.

"Shh! But that's interesting, I've never seen this type of Bidoof before… I gotta catch it!" Lara excitedly whispered, trudging through the grass closer and closer to the interesting creature. As she finally broke out into the clearing, she noticed something strange.

"Wait… it's fighting something?" she muttered, trying to peer at its opponent.

"It's a… wait… why is it so small? Starly aren't normally that size…" she remarked, seeing the Bidoof chase around a near microscopic Starly around the forest floor.

Suddenly, another Starly came out from the grass to attack the Bidoof.

"Bidoof!" the Bidoof shouted, turning around and using a move on the Starly.

"WHAT?!" Lara shouted, watching as the Starly seemed to disappear from sight, but a closer observation made one thing clear; it shrunk.

"That Bidoof is shrinking other Pokemon! I gotta have it!" Lara cheered, breaking out from the grass and throwing a spare Poke Ball at the Bidoof.

It landed, hitting it square on the body and bouncing off, covering it in a red light as it was sucked into the ball.

Shake…

"C'mon…"

Shake…

"C'mon!"

Shake…

"C'MON!"

…DING!

"YES!" Lara screamed, excitedly running over to the ball to pick it up.

"PokeDex, can you analyze this Bidoof and figure out why it's shrinking other Pokemon?" she asked, having her digital companion begin to speak.

"This Bidoof is a special variant! It possesses a unique ability, called "No, you!" that makes any effects applied to the Bidoof apply to its opponent! The Bidoof was using Minimize, but instead of minimizing itself, it was minimizing other pokemon!" the PokeDex explained.

"Woah… a one-of-a-kind Bidoof?" Lara gasped, looking at the new pokeball with an amazed expression.

"... Maybe I can win with this?" she muttered, pondering the uses of her new Pokemon…

-

"Alright Bidoof gang, we're almost to the next city! This time we'll beat the gym leader for sure!" Lara cheered, her four Bidoof following her intently.

"Sup' Lara!" a voice shouted from behind her.

Lara rolled her eyes and groaned heavily, before turning around.

"Hey, Cassie. What's up…" she grumbled, knowing what was about to come next.

"We just made eye contact! That means we gotta battle!" Cassie grinned, reaching for her Poke Balls.

"Damnit… fine. Alright, let's go! Bidoof, use minimize!" Lara shouted, directing her pink Bidoof to attack.

"Minimize? Bidoof shouldn’t know that- hey, wait, I haven't sent out my Pokemon yet, you're cheating!" Cassie yelled, before suddenly pausing.

"What's happening to me?" she gasped, before suddenly disappearing from sight.

"...Oops." Lara gasped, covering her mouth to hide her shock.

-

"SOMEONE, ANYONE! HELP! WHY AM I SO SMALL?!" Cassie screamed, surrounded by blades of grass and endless rags as she fought to observe her surroundings.

Without warning, the ground began to shake, and Cassie was launched into the sky with each quake.

"OW!" Cassie exclaimed, falling onto her back.

"STOP… BOUNCING… ME!" she begged, trying to hold on to the grass for stability.

Within an instant, the sky went dark, and Cassie tried to observe the cause.

"No way… no way!" she stammered, looking up to see the pinkette looking down at her with an astonished expression.

Her once petite and girlish features were now all-encompassing, the young-adult turned titan staring down with her aquatic eyes as she stared up on the quivering blonde. Her pink locks hung down like a field of cotton candy, breaking up her milky white skin that seemed to go on forever. Cassie trailed her eyes down to the giant girl's lower body, trying to ignore the enormity of her mountainous chest as her gaze drifted down to a pair of monolithic feet, idly twitching and grinding into the dirt as the appendages shifted the expanse of white leather. The slight scent emitting from them was unpleasant, with the recognizable musk of a long day walking the routes of the region. Cassie wanted nothing more than to distance herself from the giantess before her. If she wasn't trapped within a maze of her own clothing, she'd have made a run for it.

"Cassie! I'm so sorry! I had no idea this would happen!" Lara explained, bending down towards Cassie.

"Oh, you're NAKED naked…" she giggled, noticing the pile of clothes that the blonde was within.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Cassie shouted, barely audible to the giantess before her.

"Huh? I really can't hear you that well, let me grab you…" Lara muttered as she bent down, her pink-painted nails reaching towards the angsty blonde.

"NO!" Cassie yelled, fighting Lara's grip but achieving nothing as she was lifted up all the same. Eventually she was held before Lara's face, witnessing her giant blue eyes and round button nose in all their glory.

"Calm down! I'm trying to help you!" Lara demanded, trying to get Cassie to hold still.

"NO! YOU STUPID BUMBLING IDIOT, THIS STUFF ALWAYS HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU'RE AN INCOMPETENT TRAINER! PUT ME DOWN AND FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!" Cassie shouted, turning red with anger.

In response, Lara's grip tightened, and she began to squeeze Cassie.

"Shut… UP!" Lara spat, soaking Cassie in her spittle.

"YOU ALWAYS DUMP ON ME, CALLING ME A BAD TRAINER AND A LOSER, WELL I'VE HAD IT, FOR ONCE YOU GET TO FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE LITTLE GUY!" Lara continued, her grip growing even tighter on Cassie.

"Lara… you're… hurting… me…" Cassie gasped, struggling to speak in the tight grip.

"GOOD!" Lara smirked, not releasing her pressure on the tiny girl.

"You know how you always got on me for not knowing my moves? Well, maybe it's time I showed you a few!" she continued, her voice softening into a gentle malice, before dropping the tiny girl to the ground.

"OW!" Cassie exclaimed as she fell to the dirt with a painful thud. She rolled over slowly as her body ached, only to see a terrifying sight.

"Lara, use Stomp!" Lara giggled, dropping her sandal-clad foot rapidly to the ground. Cassie just barely managed to dodge, getting herself covered in dust and debris.

"Stop!" Cassie begged, trying not to let her voice show her quivering weakness.

"Oh, looks like that was super-effective!" Lara laughed, noticing the squirming tiny on the ground.

"Alright, your turn. I'll even tell you which move to use…" Lara snickered, bending down to do something.

"What is she…" Cassie began, before realizing what she was doing, making her heart drop in anticipation.

"There's one…" Lara grunted, yanking one sandal off of her right foot, leaving her pink-nailed appendage free to rest upon the dirt.

Cassie watched with fear as the pinkette struggled to balance as she pulled off the other sandal, dropping both feet to the ground, wiggling her toes into the shifting debris.

"That feels too good. I love the feeling of the ground on my feet, but I hate how dirty it gets them. Good thing I've got you here!" Lara giggled, before dropping her rear to the ground, once more sending a quake that launched Cassie.

"What… what are you…" Cassie asked, trying to figure out Lara's implication.

"NO!" she finalized, realizing what the giantess wanted as she held up her bare, dirty wrinkled soles in front of the blonde. The once-pale surfaces were now marred with an array of filth, splotches of dirt and grass stains coating the appendages as they wriggled and waltzed towards the tiny girl. 

"Pokemon don't usually talk back when you give them orders. Cassie, use Lick!" Lara laughed, moving her writhing feet closer and closer to Cassie.

"Ugh, they reek!" Cassie coughed, pinching her nose at the horrific smell emitting from Lara's feet that was now far more noticeable in the closer proximity. The sharp sting of her foot odor wafted through the air, her tiny nose unable to get any respite from the thick cloud.

"Well, I haven't been able to afford a stay anywhere with a shower, thanks to you! So I hope you feel responsible enough to help me out a little here…" Lara smirked, nudging Cassie from behind with a finger towards her awaiting toes.

Cassie stood still, refusing to move.

"Hm… guess this Pokemon isn't too willing to listen… I'll help it along…" Lara grunted, gripping Cassie and lifting her up.

"WAIT!" Cassie screamed, before she was plunged into the dirty flesh headfirst, and swiped against it, Lara using the blonde as a brush.

"LARA PLEASE STOP!" Cassie pleaded as her face was ground against the slightly calloused surface, her face turning from its usual pretty blonde expression of art to a disgusting amalgamation of the gunk that had built up on the sweaty, dirty appendage.

"The sooner you go ahead and use the move, the sooner I'll let you go…" Lara urged, continuing to use Cassie to clean her feet, joyfully focusing her strokes on the wrinkles and curves of her toying soles and toes.

Cassie began to shed a few tears, and begrudgingly stuck out her tongue.

"Bleh!" she spat, her mouth immediately filling with a horrific salty tang, mixed with particles of fresh dirt. It was like taking in a mouthful of sweat wrung out of a gym sock after a long run, and the dusty helping of dirt made it all the more offensive to her senses.

"Ooh… I felt that! That felt really good! Keep that up, I'll just wipe you along my feet so you can get every bit of it…" Lara laughed, continuing to drag the blonde across every inch of her soles, ignoring her desperate whimpers.

"Between the toes, too! You might need to use Bite, there's some chunks of dirt and gunk in there…" Lara remarked, plunging Cassie's head in-between her toes and gripping it.

Cassie's head came out with a slick pop, now coated in a thick film of foul, cheesy smelling debris that clung to her like tar. Cassie wanted to vomit, but her fear of Lara making her clean that up too compelled her to hold in her disgusted heaving and shrieking.

This torture ritual continued, until Lara felt like her foot was clean enough, pulling Cassie away from the foot, her body coated in a layer of dirt and toejam, allowing her a slight moment of reprieve.

"Next one!" Lara giggled, giving Cassie no breaks as she launched her towards the next clammy appendage.

"Please… pleh… please stop…" Cassie begged, her mouth filling to the brim with more foot gunk as she mistakenly opened it up. Lara simply whistled with glee, enjoying the small act of pampering as a little treat to go along with the lesson she was teaching her rival.

"This is so disgusting…" Cassie shook, the gooey clumps of toejam stuck to her gums and tongue, as well as the inside of her nose, like glue, making her a constant victim of the horrific taste and scent of Lara's foot secretions with no chance for sanctuary…

-

"Alright… I'd say you've won that turn. My feet feel a good bit cleaner!" Lara smiled, dropping Cassie to the ground haphazardly.

"Please… ugh… please can you let me go now…" Cassie pleaded with yet another shiver of disgust and fear, looking up at her sweet pink tormentor.

"Sorry, the battle isn't over yet! I'm just letting you use Rest for a few turns…" Lara grinned, crossing her legs and staring down at the miniscule blonde.

Cassie trembled, her body ragged and worn. She couldn't imagine what else Lara could have in store for her…

-

"Alright… now, let's see…" Lara pondered, looking up at the sky.

"Ah, I know! You ready to use Fly?" she asked, looking back down at Cassie.

"What?" Cassie said with a puzzled tone, before she was suddenly yoinked into the air by her feet.

"WHAT ARE YOU-" Cassie began, before her feet were let go, and she soared up impossibly high.

"HELP!" she shouted as her surroundings flew all over the place, eventually settling so that she was looking down at Lara as she began to fall.

"NO! NO LARA DON'T EAT ME!" she pleaded as she saw herself rapidly falling towards the pinkette's now open maw, her tongue outstretched wide awaiting its snack.

She could see strands of salvia beginning to separate as it remained wide, awaiting it's incoming morsel with greed. Cassie could see the dark pit of her throat, and wanted nothing more than to go back to being normal sized and not having to worry about being swallowed by her giant rival.

"Ah…" Lara emitted from her mouth as she kept it held open. Her eyes were crossed as they kept a lock on the tiny, who was rapidly approaching the tongue.

*SPLASH*

Cassie landed on the tongue with a wet thud, immediately doused in spit that had accumulated on its surface, making it all too easy to start rolling down towards the back of Lara's throat.

"LARA!" Cassie shouted, hoping that Lara wasn't serious about eating her.

Suddenly, everything went dark, as the mouth slammed shut, and Cassie was flung to the front by a flick of the tongue.

"See? I was using… damn, it's hard to talk like this… I was using Clamp… I almost used Swallow by accident though…" Lara giggled, the sound of her voice deafening to the poor tiny girl trapped within her maw.

"You taste… surprisingly good! Kind of sweet. You taste a little bit like my feet though…" she noted, Cassie clambering and flailing about as the tongue tossed her every which way. She tried to fight it, but it was in vain, as it put her wherever it wanted with minimal effort. She was repeatedly dunked in the growing pool of saliva, making her gasp for air in the slightly minty sauna.

"Should I use Crunch? I'm awfully hungry…" Lara teased, moving Cassie towards her teeth.

"LARA THIS ISN'T FUNNY, STOP RIGHT NOW!" Cassie pleaded as her head slid between Lara's molars.

"MMPH!" Cassie screamed, her voice muffled as the white boulders began to squeeze her head, leaving her completely pinned as her skull began to ache.

"LARA, YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!" she squealed, turning her head to vocalize to the pinkette.

Suddenly, the teeth lifted off, leaving Cassie cowering in the fetal position atop the tongue.

"Sorry, got a little carried away. Forgot you weren't food for a second there. I'm starving…" Lara groaned, her stomach audibly rumbling as if in response.

"Wait, all your stuff didn't shrink!" she realized as she ran over to the blonde's belongings, beginning to loot her things.

"Score! You have so much money! I can eat for months off of this!" Lara cheered, rifling through Cassie's bag.

"THAT'S NOT YOURS!" Cassie scolded, getting no response from the owner of the mouth she was still held within…

-

After a steady session of looting, Lara found herself much better off than she'd started the day.

"Alright, now to release these guys…" she sighed, throwing out all of Cassie's Poke Balls.

A group of six very intimidating Pokemon appeared, all staring at Lara.

"Your owner is gone! I'm doing you the favor of releasing you into the wild. Be free!" Lara cheered, watching as all the Pokemon separated into different ways, eventually leaving just Lara, her Bidoofs, and the tiny blonde within her maw.

"Oh yeah… hey Cassie, remember when you said I needed to catch more Pokemon, and ones that aren't Bidoofs?" she giggled, pursing her lips and building up spit.

*PHLEH*

Cassie found herself shot out of the mouth within a thick glob of the pinkette's saliva, eventually landing on a hard, curved surface.

"Wha… where…" Cassie grumbled, disoriented from the impact and still waist deep in a pool of spit.

"I'm in… a Poke Ball?" she continued, noticing her white and red surroundings.

"Say hello to your new home, Pokemon number five!" Lara cheered, looking down at the pathetic blonde. She paused for a moment, then a grin took over her face, as she began to purse her lips.

*PHLEH*

"Have another for good measure!" she snickered as the blonde was coated in yet another layer of slick spit, making her hair stick together and her waist sink into the viscous fluid.

"WAIT! DON'T DO THIS LARA, THIS IS KIDNAPPING!" Cassie began after wiping the layer of spit off of her face, before the ball closed shut on her, sealing her away from the daylight in a glob of her captors saliva…

-

"Alright, Bidoof gang, ready to get rolling?" Lara asked as she slid the fifth ball filled with her spit and her tiny captive into her belt slot, turning towards her dumb group of rodents that didn't have the brain capacity to understand the atrocity they just witnessed.

"Let's get going! When we get to the next city, food’s on Cassie's tab!" she cheered, strapping on her sandals and throwing her backpack on after shoving all the evidence into it, not paying any mind to the frantic screaming within the fifth ball attached to her waist.

She made sure everything was snug, and let out a satisfied hmph.

"Y'know, if every battle goes that way in the future, I think I'll be champion in no time!" Lara giggled, as her and her gang of Bidoofs skipped off into the setting sun…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! A little different from what I usually write, but it was a fun experience. Please leave a review, however you felt!