- Text Size +

Jane was a petite brunette who worked as a secretary for the law firm for nearly two years. She mostly kept her head down, though, intimidated by the high-powered professionals that worked there. She tried to stay out of everyone's way.

One morning, Jane was in her office when she noticed Jessica, a fellow employee, chatting with some clients. Jessica was tall, thin, and had an air of superiority that grated on Jane's nerves. She had always been smaller than the other girls and was constantly teased for it, so Jane took pride in her work and never let anyone make her feel less than she was.

Jessica strutted around the office, flaunting her toned thighs and shapely bottom, and Jane couldn't stand it. She fantasized about becoming big and powerful enough to shut Jessica up once and for all.

One day, Jessica took things a step too far. She came by Jane's desk, resting a plump ass cheek on the edge, and sneered down at her.

"I heard that Tom, the senior partner, has his eye on you," she purred. "But I also heard he's interested in women a little more...voluptuous, shall we say? You think your tiny boobs and your little bum will cut it?"

"What do I care what Tom thinks?" Jane said quietly. "Don't you have some files to file or some nails to polish?"

Jessica scoffed, and walked away. But Jane's blood boiled. She had enough of Jessica's attitude and couldn't wait to do something about it.

That night, Jane settled onto her couch and opened her laptop, ready to browse the internet for something interesting to do. She browsed around for a while, checking her social media accounts and doing some online shopping. As she was browsing a website for erotic literature, Jane came across a strange product that caught her eye.

She saw an advertisement for a sex toy, but there wasn't a picture. The item was called "Miracle Maker" and the ad described it as a countertop appliance that could "revolutionize your life". Jane was intrigued, but unsure if she was interested. After a little deliberation, Jane decided to take the plunge and ordered a unit, promising herself a little "treat".

The next week went by in a blur, and Jane had almost forgotten about her purchase until she received a package addressed to her. Jane unwrapped the box and stared at the item, which looked exactly like a small microwave. There was a set of instructions included, but they were not in English. After some trial and error, Jane plugged in the Miracle Maker and placed some leftover Chinese food inside, ready to heat it up.

As Jane sat on her couch and ate her meal, she felt a strange tingling sensation in her hips and butt, and soon her clothing felt a little tighter around her waist. Confused, Jane wondered if there was something wrong with her, but she continued eating. After she had finished her meal, Jane noticed that her clothing fit differently, especially in her butt and thighs. She couldn't quite understand what was going on, so Jane did the only thing she could think of. She tried on some of her other clothes, and she saw that they were snug in the same places.

Jane was mystified. She wondered if she had gained some weight without realizing it. Then she looked back at the Miracle Maker. Jane decided to heat up another leftover dinner, hoping to gain more insight. She wasn't hungry, but she was curious enough to test her theory. This time, as Jane was eating, she paid careful attention to the tingling sensation she felt before. This time, Jane could pinpoint exactly where the feeling was coming from—her butt and thighs.

With each bite, Jane's clothing grew tighter. Her pants were cutting into her waist, and she could feel her shirt riding up her torso. As the growth slowed down, Jane looked in the mirror, amazed at the sight in front of her. She had definitely grown bigger, with her butt and thighs now larger and rounder than ever before. She was taller, too, and she could swear that her breasts had grown larger as well. Jane was both confused and exhilarated. She couldn't explain how the Miracle Maker had made her grow in such an odd way, but she couldn't deny the effects. She polished off the remaining food, enjoying the sensation of her body growing bigger and rounder.

After Jane had finished her second helping, she was already a few inches taller and had curves in places she never had them before. Jane had always had a petite frame, with small but pert breasts and a nice, round bottom. Now, her boobs had grown larger, filling out her shirt nicely, and her butt was a perfect peach that strained the fabric of her pants.

That night, Jane slept fitfully, dreaming of what would happen if she used the Miracle Maker more. She fantasized about growing tall enough to tower over the city, making everyone submit to her power. Jane was usually a mild-mannered person, but with her sudden growth, she craved more. She wanted to be worshipped and praised by others.

The next morning, Jane woke up, refreshed and full of energy. She was delighted to see that her body had kept her changes, and she was still a curvaceous beauty. She noticed that her breasts had gotten even fuller overnight, and her butt had also gotten a little thicker. She struggled to find something to wear, as all her clothes were stretched out and digging into her waist.

Eventually, she settled on a tight-fitting skirt and a shirt that showed off her cleavage. When Jane arrived at her office, her co-workers couldn't hide their shock. They stared at her with wide eyes, and her boss, a lecherous old man, was practically drooling when he saw her. Jane knew she could use this change to her advantage.

"See something you like, Tom?" she said, teasingly. Tom blushed, trying to make an excuse, and Jane left him stewing. Jane enjoyed the newfound attention, even if she wasn't too thrilled about Tom, specifically. But Jane soon became aware that her growth was attracting other men. She saw other cute guys giving her sideways glances and trying to catch a glimpse of her butt as she passed by.

That weekend, Jane decided to try using the Miracle Maker again, wanting to see how far she could go. She had gotten rid of her old, too-tight clothes, and was now dressed only in a plain black sports bra and a stretchy pair of yoga pants. As she heated up her third meal, she could feel her pants shrinking around her widening hips and thighs. The growth was slow, but it was also somehow more growth than seemed possible given how small the meals were. For every ounce of food that she consumed, Jane saw at least three or four ounces of new flesh. She brought her scale out and stood on it while eating, watching the numbers tick up.

"How on Earth?" she murmured. Jane couldn't understand what was happening, but she also enjoyed the way her body was transforming. She was a lot heavier now, and every time she took another bite, she grew a little bit taller. Jane was thrilled that her belly was still small and toned, even after all the delicious food she had consumed. Her breasts were getting so big that her bra was barely holding them in, and Jane loved how she could hear the stitching on her sports bra creaking with each new burst of growth.

After she had eaten everything that she could heat up in the Miracle Maker, Jane stood in front of the mirror and admired her body. She had gone from being a shy, skinny 23-year-old woman with barely any meat on her bones to a curvy and busty goddess. She squeezed one of her massive breasts and gasped, feeling how heavy it was. Jane thought about her co-workers, especially Jessica. Who was bigger now?

The next day, Jane wore a different outfit, choosing something that showed off her newly enhanced physique. Jane's breasts were spilling out of her tight tank top, and she could feel eyes following her around the office. Even Tom was reduced to a stuttering mess when Jane asked him for a signature.

That afternoon, Jane sat at her desk and swiveled back and forth, enjoying the way the fabric of her shirt pulled on her boobs and stretched across her waist. Jane's mind wandered to bigger and better things. She wanted more, more power, more control, and more attention. Jane thought about the girls that were giving her dirty looks, jealous that Jane was getting bigger and rounder by the day. Jane chuckled to herself. How she would love to make those skinny, snotty bitches apologize for their rude stares.

Jane couldn't help it. Her lust for power had become insatiable, and she knew she needed to feed it somehow. She went over to Jessica's desk.

"Can I help you with something?" Jessica sneered. Jane didn't respond. Instead, she just stood in front of Jessica, staring down at her. Jane could see how uncomfortable Jessica was, and she couldn't wait to take it a step further.

"Well? Did you want something or not, bitch?"

Jane smiled at Jessica. She could tell Jessica didn't know how to react.

"I'm just looking," Jane responded, her voice soft and lilting. "You're very tall, aren't you?"

"What?"

"You're quite tall, right?" Jane repeated.

"Um, yeah, I guess?" Jessica stammered.

"How tall are you? Five foot eight? Nine? More?"

"What is your problem, Jane? What are you talking about?"

"I bet you're jealous that I'm taller than you," Jane responded.

"Yeah, right," Jessica retorted. "You're not that much taller."

"Really? I'm pretty sure I am. Want to compare heights?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up. "Whatever. We're basically the same height."

"Hmm, maybe. But there's always tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next. You never know what might happen," Jane teased.

"What are you talking about? Are you on drugs or something?"

"Oh, I wish. Just food. So much food," Jane giggled. "Bye, Jessica."

Jane could feel her butt cheeks bouncing as she walked away. She knew that Jessica was staring at her ass, and she couldn't have been happier.

Later that week, Jane was even bigger than before. Her legs had become enormous pillars of soft flesh, stretching her tight leggings to the max. Her breasts were so huge and heavy that they kept popping off the top button on her blouse. After the third time it happened, Jane didn't bother fixing it. She liked the view it offered, and she didn't care what anyone else thought.

Jane's growth continued to amaze her. She weighed almost three hundred pounds, with most of it packed onto her booty and chest. Her feet had gotten longer too, and she was forced to wear flip-flops that were still a little too small for her. Every step sent a little tremor through the ground, and people cleared out of the way whenever Jane walked into a room. She was finally taller than everyone else in the office, and she loved it.

One day, Jane found herself sitting alone in the break room, a carton of yogurt in her hand. She was hungry all the time now, and she never felt satisfied. Jane dipped a spoonful of yogurt in her mouth, moaning at how good it tasted. Then she heard a soft giggle come from behind her. Jane turned around, and saw that it was Jessica.

"Enjoying your lunch, Jane?" Jessica laughed.

"Yeah, actually," Jane responded.

"God, you're so fat," Jessica smirked. "You're, like, totally disgusting."

Jane bristled.

"Oh, really? Am I really so fat?" Jane chuckled. "I guess I have been eating a lot lately, but I didn't realize you'd notice."

"Are you serious? Everyone sees you," Jessica sneered. "You can barely fit through the doors now. I heard your chair almost broke when you sat down today."

Jane stood up, looming over Jessica. Even though Jessica was wearing high heels, Jane still had at least half a foot on her. When she noticed that Jessica's eyeline barely came up to Jane's tits, her nipples hardened under the tight fabric of her industrial-strength bra, forcing their way to the surface. Jessica couldn't stop staring at them.

"What are you doing? Stop looking at me, you little pervert," Jane taunted. Jessica started to get flustered. Jane was loving it.

"Shut up," Jessica hissed. "God, you're so freaking gross."

"Yeah, I am. Aren't I? Maybe I'm becoming a freak." Jane took a step forward, bumping Jessica with her oversized breasts. Her bra was so tight that her chest barely moved, but the impact sent Jessica staggering. "Just think of all the things I could do, if I wanted to."

"Fuck off!" Jessica snapped. She turned around and walked away, not bothering to look back.

Jane was so wet at this point that she had soaked through her panties. She hadn't realized it before, but teasing Jessica felt incredible. Jane left work early and went shopping, picking out some bigger clothes, some stuff that was comically oversized, including a pair of sweatpants that looked more like a tent than an article of clothing.

On the way home, Jane stopped by the supermarket and raided the frozen section. She bought everything she could find that needed a microwave, from frozen pizzas to chicken nuggets to a giant bag of french fries. As she loaded her cart, people were giving her a wide berth. Jane wondered how it felt for them to see such a huge woman buying a mountain of food.

Once Jane got home, she started to undress, but decided against it. She left her clothes on, her leggings clinging tightly to her massive butt, and her top stretched so tight that there were gaps between the buttons. Jane dug through her purchases and unwrapped a pack of microwavable waffles. She could already feel her pants straining.

She popped a few waffles into the Miracle Maker, and a few minutes later, Jane was tearing into her first batch. The growth was instantaneous, and Jane moaned as she felt her clothes tightening all over her body. Her pants split down the back, unleashing the mountain of flesh beneath, and her blouse ripped open to reveal her growing breasts. She stepped onto the scale, and saw that she was at nearly three hundred and fifty pounds. It was happening faster than before, Jane noticed. She ate another serving, and the scale read three hundred and eighty-five. But where was the weight going?

Her ass was expanding at an alarming rate, getting wider and rounder with each bite. She grabbed a handful and squeezed it, gasping as her butt seemed to grow in her hand. She noticed that her feet were starting to spread across the kitchen floor, getting wider and longer with each passing minute.

Jane threw the remaining waffles, box and all, into the Miracle Maker and pressed start, not knowing what would happen. When the timer went off, Jane grabbed the box and tore it apart, ravenously eating both the waffles and the cardboard. Jane's breasts burst out of her bra with a tremendous snap, and the rest of her clothes gave up the ghost, falling off her expanding frame. The top of Jane's head was nearly brushing the ceiling, and she decided to take a seat on the floor.

Jane couldn't control herself. As she ate the rest of the waffles, she put all of the pizzas she had purchased into the Miracle Maker, not bothering to unwrap them. As soon as the microwave beeped, Jane snatched them out and devoured each one, feeling her enormous butt inflating with each bite. Her legs stretched out in front of her, steadily approaching the cabinets that lined the far wall. Jane moaned, feeling her pussy dripping onto the linoleum below her.

With her thighs thick and round enough to crush a small car, Jane rubbed her clit, savoring the intense pleasure of the growth. Jane felt her breasts growing larger, but she wasn't able to keep track of them. Her butt was constantly bouncing off the floor, sending her up in the air and making her feel like a slutty bouncy ball. Her thighs were pressing against the counters, and Jane saw that she was taking up most of the kitchen.

"Oh god," Jane moaned. "What am I?" She smiled a wicked grin as she picked up the box of frozen french fries. "Wait 'til Jessica sees me," she said, stuffing the box into the Miracle Maker. Jane let her hormones take the wheel, and she lost herself to the incredible sensations of the growth.

***

At the office, Jessica was planning Jane's humiliation. Jane hadn't shown up for work yet, which Jessica considered a blessing. She had spent hours creating a slideshow of humiliating memes and tweets about Jane. Jessica couldn't wait for the moment when she could show it to the entire office and watch Jane crumble.

But before Jessica could launch her plan, a loud crash outside made everyone jump. The lights flickered, and a commotion outside grew louder. Another thud shook the floor, and a voice began to grow louder.

Suddenly, the door to the office was flung open, and Jessica stared in disbelief at the sight in front of her. A massive hand, nearly the size of a person, had wrapped around the edge of the doorway, its long, painted fingernails shining in the dim light. Another hand grabbed the other side of the door, and soon, Jessica saw Jane's enormous, glowing face peering at her from the hallway. Jane's cheeks were flushed, her lips moist and plump, and her dark eyes were glinting with amusement. Squished beneath her sat two enormous tits, which formed a deep valley of cleavage several feet tall. And somewhere behind her, Jane's enormous butt was lodged tightly into the narrow hallway, filling it from wall to wall.

"Hello, Jessica!" Jane called, her voice low and smooth. "You and I need to have a little talk." Jessica watched as Jane pulled herself forward, her tits dragging across the carpet and her butt smacking into the walls. The building began to shake and rattle, and Jane grunted with effort.

Jessica jumped as Jane's hand shot out and grabbed her, wrapping itself tightly around Jessica's waist.

"Hey, let me go, you freak!" she shouted, kicking and thrashing against Jane's grip.

"Silly, little, naughty Jessica," Jane murmured, pulling her closer. "I'm a freak, huh? Well, I guess that's okay, as long as I have fun."

As Jane lifted her towards her mouth, Jessica was face-to-face with the enormous cavern that was her mouth. Teeth as big as Jessica's forearm gleamed in the light, and Jane's tongue unfurled and wrapped around her. Jessica realized what Jane was planning and started to cry and beg for her life, but it was already too late. Jane smiled a wicked grin and opened her jaws, sliding Jessica into her mouth. Her tongue worked quickly, coiling around Jessica's body until she was pinned firmly to the back of Jane's throat. Jane made a satisfied grunt, and soon, the sounds coming from her mouth sounded very much like chewing.

After a few moments, Jane swallowed, her enormous tits rolling towards her in time with the bulge in her throat. As Jessica dropped into Jane's stomach, the rest of the office was stunned. Nobody moved, at least at first. But then the building began to shake once again, and Jane's body, now several thousand pounds of flesh and power, started to grow and grow.

As the transformation progressed, the sound of Jane's laughter filled the air, a low, throaty cackle that echoed through the halls. Jane tore her way into the office, ripping through the desks and cubicles and filling her cavernous mouth with every tiny thing she found. Soon, the police arrived to investigate, but it was too late. Jane sat in the ruins of the office, her enormous body rippling and creaking with growth.

"Hello, boys," she crooned, reaching for them with her enormous hands. "I'm just so hungry," she giggled. "Why don't you give me a little taste?" The men shouted with alarm as Jane scooped them up and stuffed them, still struggling and screaming, into her waiting maw.

Soon, Jane was as big as a skyscraper, her hips and ass wide enough to crush entire neighborhoods. Her breasts, now each a mountain of flesh, hung off her chest and swung gently as she took her first steps into the city streets. Everyone looked up in horror as Jane towered above them, her butt jiggling and bouncing against her thighs.

From high in the sky, Jane could see everything, and she was hungry for more.