- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Whoops, looks like this six-parter is turning into a seven-parter. Enjoy some more masturbation, some double penetration, and a lot more growth!

Viv craned her big head into the backroom. Even kneeling, the 11-foot giantess had to duck under the doorframe to peek inside. The cramped office space looked as intimidatingly messy as it had at 5’2, but what she was looking for wasn’t exactly hard to find.


The four dildos from the Monstrous series were lying where she had left them. Far too large for any human to even conceive of inserting, they were still gigantic relative to her enormous size. But by this point, whatever second thoughts still formed in Viv’s mind were swept away by a flood of lust before she could even process them.


Besides, the mini-giantess wasn’t satisfied with the whole “mini” part. She needed to stretch herself as big as possible for Jake, and that meant stuffing herself full of the biggest cock she could find.


That would be The Kraken, the four-foot tentacle — still boxed, though the image on the package seemed to be making a “come hither” gesture with the slight curve of its tip. Viv crawled into room on all fours, slinking forwards with the grace of a pantheress stalking its prey — until that pantheress got her fat butt stuck in the doorframe. Clenching her cheeks, Viv wiggled her sweaty hips and managed to slide her way in.


Her hand tore through the Kraken’s thick cardboard package with a swipe, revealing the sea monster within. Her fist grabbed the narrow tip and slid its way down the suctioned surface. She smiled as she felt the suctions grow bigger and bigger as she went down its length, knowing that she’d be doing the same. This was going to make her a very big girl, very quickly.


No — she needed to savor this. She was ascending to goddesshood, transforming into an outsized avatar of fertility men like Jake could previously only dream of. It felt sacrilegious to rush such a process.


So Viv grabbed the “smallest” toy — that being the 18-inch unicorn horn, still way too large for her body. Resting her big ass on the floor (though she laughed at the thought of what it would do to her boss’s swivel chair), she stretched two massive legs apart, her feet apathetically pushing aside whatever boxes stood in their way.


The horn reminded her of those twisting lollipops she enjoyed as a kid — the ones where you’d run your mouth over all the different colors to see if they had different flavors. But as hungry as the thought made her, her pussy was starving, and there was only one way to plug up its steady drip of cum onto the floor.


Once the Unicorn’s thick, round top penetrated her pussy, Viv greedily slid in more and more, taking up a foot of length within seconds. It felt good — but the next six inches would be where the real fun kicked in. Viv tried to grip the spiraling surface with her wet left hand, but it slipped, and so she pressed her palm against the bottom of the horn for support.


Click. The bottom had a button?


Immediately the horn began to rotate, and Viv audibly gasped as it bored into her pussy. She had planned to take things slow, but the giant drill in her hand had a mind of its own, feeding her inch after thick inch without abandon. Her body surged outwards in response, thighs spilling out over papers, her head rising towards the ceiling. Sitting against the back wall, her legs nearly touched the front one. Her arms grew stronger, her hands thicker — thus pushing the horn in with more force.


The hungry, horny drill churned through her insides, desperate to reach a back wall that kept growing further away. Drool pooled in Viv’s mouth as her lower lips kept gushing with cum. Instead of plugging up the dam, her toy had burst it open, and the puddle between her giant thighs was inching outwards like its owner.


Pushing in the last of the horn, Viv’s hand came to a rest against her pussy, and her body swelled a little more. She had swallowed up all 18 inches, making her as many feet tall. Wiping the sweat off her brow with one hand, Viv kept the horn twisting inside her with the other. Part of her was ready to move onto the Cyclops, but she wanted to let the Unicorn tunnel into her a little longer. She’d have to multi-task.


Even in her lusty state, Viv was resourceful, and she grabbed a tiny bottle of lube and squelched out its entire contents onto the Cyclops. Slathering what was probably an entire cup of goo along the dildo’s two-foot length, she grabbed the beast and slammed its suction cup base down to the ground, where it stood in place. Getting onto her knees (and ducking to avoid the ceiling), she positioned a hand on Candi’s desk for balance as she positioned her eager asshole above the giant humanoid penis.


Viv sat down, and the thick, six-inch head split her ass open, sending the giantess limp with shock. Her other hand let go of the Unicorn, and the wet toy simply slid out of her growing form. Her massive buttcheeks ballooned outwards; her hips, able to squeeze through doorways just minutes ago, were becoming as wide as an average person was tall. That hand that was resting on the desk broke it in two, slamming to the ground with a fistful of wood. 


Viv could feel the giant’s head rising up through her rectum. She had never felt so invaded in her life, and she fucking loved it. Even as her whole body expanded to fit it, the Cyclops’s girth swelled against the sides of her tight anus, taking up every speck of space it could find in her dark, cramped hole.


As her butt slid downward, her head was paradoxically rising up, and a thunk against the ceiling snapped her out of her haze. Viv could hardly feel the bump amidst the intense anal pleasure, but she slid her massive ass forward anyways, partially reclining her large sweaty back onto the floor. Lifting two Size 114 feet against the wall, she began pumping the Cyclops in and out of her asshole with ferocity. 


The room was feeling more and more like a box, something not lost on the giantess. But at this point, the only way out was up. She grabbed the Dragon with a greedy hand.


Once, the 30-inch phallus looked more like abstract art to her, with majestic mahogany ridges and tendrils dripping out from its girth as if in a Chihuly sculpture. Thinking dragons were sexy was one thing; wanting that… thing inside of you was another. Beasts that could take that much dick simply didn’t walk the Earth.


Until now. Viv had become the Dragoness, sprawling and covetous, and only something so grotesquely imposing could prove the perfect mate. Still pumping her back door full of cyclopean cock, she grabbed the Dragon off the table and pushed its dark red length past her swollen clitoris and into her lips. 


The monster’s head passed through easily enough, but its jutting tendrils were rapidly approaching, and the first one made the 25-foot giantess yelp as it slithered inside her, sending her up another 18 inches.


The tendrils weren’t exactly poking her, but they were stretching her in ways even her growing body didn’t know how to handle, and Viv felt more pain than she had all night. But she desperately needed this monster inside of her, and she kept pushing it harder and harder against her cunt, her curves sputtering outwards as she did so.


That cramped box Viv was laid within kept seemingly shrinking in spurts. With every inch of monster cock, the walls punished her from all directions. Chairs and boxes were sucked under her black hole of a body, as if gravitationally attracted; in reality, her body was spilling outwards towards them. She had made a swamp out of the backroom, the air muggy with her scent and running nearly as hot as her body was.


The giantess shoved in the last of the Dragon with a massive groan that, appropriately, would have sounded like a full-fledged roar to any average-sized bystander. She shot up a bit in size again, and pounded her feet against the wall as if to dramatically announce her growth spurt by breaking through. But the concrete wall stood firm, even after a second battering from the 29-foot woman’s oversized soles.


The other monsters had taken her as far as they could. It was time to release the Kraken.