- Text Size +

Disappointing Grades – Version 2 (Giantess, Micro SM with Lizard Vore)

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, shrinking, point of view, aware, crush, micro, lizard vore

 

 

Danielle looked at her grade sheet in utter disappointment. She had a combination of Ds, Es and Fs. 

 

This wasn't possible. She had worked so hard for this. Her lecturer had it out for her, she knew it. 

 

She bet it was because she was pretty and had big breasts, she had found that this lecturer, Dr Ravi Kumar, had always treated her with a level of disdain. Whenever she asked for feedback, he looked at her in a way she didn't like. 

 

So, she decided to wait until the end of the seminar, waiting for everyone else to leave the room until it was just her and Ravi. 

 

He sat where he was scribbling on his notepad and then tapping on his tablet. Danielle waited silently, until he eventually looked up. 

 

"Yes?" He asked, irritably. 

 

"I want to know why you always score me so badly, and don't help me with feedback," she demanded. 

 

Ravi rolled his eyes and sighed. 

 

"Can you make an appointment with the department secretary for us to discuss this?" He asked. 

 

Danielle crossed her arms and shook her head. 

 

"No, I want to know now, I'm not leaving…" 

 

"Fine," Ravi stood up and started to pack his things into his shoulder bag. "I'm leaving though, so stay if you want, security will eventually kick you out." 

 

Danielle's head filled with blood. What a dick this guy was! 

 

Ravi hoisted his bag over his head and headed towards the door. 

 

As he reached his hand out to the door knob, he felt a shot of pain running through his body, causing him to stagger forwards and slam into the door. 

 

He staggered back, clutching at his chest in surprise and shock. Was he having a heart attack? 

 

The pain shrouded his vision and forced him to drop to his knees, or at least he thought it had, the vision panel of the door looked higher than before. 

 

As his gaze swung down, he realised he was still standing up, but he was definitely shorter.  

 

He looked down at his body and his hands, the floor was getting closer and closer and the walls and ceiling were getting further and further away. 

 

"What…" he stammered, trying to work out what was happening. His heart was beating miles too fast. 

 

He tried to head towards the door and then a much bigger person suddenly appeared directly in front of him, blocking his exit. 

 

It was Danielle. She was looking down at him with an expression of superiority on her face. 

 

Her huge cleavage was on display as she leaned forwards to look down towards him. She was indeed beautiful and her relative size made her look even more radiant than before. 

 

She smiled. 

 

"No, actually I think I will make my appointment for my feedback right now," her voice boomed. 

 

Ravi looked up in shock. He was about a third of her size now. 

 

This was impossible… then he saw it in her hand… his heart fell. 

 

She was holding an illegal shrinking device in her hand. 

 

She lowered it into her handbag and then crouched in front of Ravi. She was still several times taller than him even when crouching.  

 

Aa she crouched her legs and skirt opened up, he couldn't help but look up inside, seeing her panties between the tops of her thighs. 

 

"You can't do this to me!" He barked at her. "It's against the law… and against College rules…"

 

Danielle chuckled. 

 

"So, sue me," she smiled. 

 

"How small are you making me?" He demanded. 

 

She shrugged. 

 

"I haven't decided on your final size just yet but to start with you're shrinking down to about four inches so you fit nicely in my handbag," she replied nonchalantly. 

 

"Four inches?!" He blurted back. "How dare you do this to me; how do you think this will help your grades?"

 

Danielle shrugged and smirked. 

 

"Because you're going to help me with my grades," she replied. 

 

He looked upwards at the giantess. She was even bigger than just a few moments ago. He was about four inches tall now. 

 

His clothes were somehow still on his body. 

 

He looked around swiftly and then made a break for it, running between her giant feet in her open toed sandals. 

 

He hadn't before realised what beautiful feet and manicured and polished toes she had; they were absolutely huge to him now. 

 

He sprinted underneath her crotch and buttocks; seeing her huge body moving above him. 

 

He focused on running straight for the door. He might be small enough to slip underneath and escape out underneath.

 

He ran as fast as he could for the door. He heard and felt Danielle's stomping feet behind him as she turned and gave chase. 

 

He saw her shadow looming across the floor and bottom of the door as she reached down towards him. 

 

*

 

He dived towards the opening underneath the door but a giant foot suddenly thumped right in front of him. Ravi bowled into the giant sandals and slammed into the solid wall with an ‘oof’ of surprise.

 

He staggered backwards and looked up at the impossibly colossal foot, leg and the underside of Danielle’s body, then up her humungous body to see her giant face peering down at him and smiling.

 

Her giant sandal suddenly tapped into him, sending him sprawling backwards and he fell onto his backside, looking up in distress.

 

She chuckled as she looked down at him in distaste. Then she pointed the shrinking device at him again and pressed the trigger.

 

Ravi screamed as he shrank down smaller and smaller.

 

Danielle quickly and gently cleared the clothes away and then peered down at the tiny ant sized spec of a man on the floor. 

 

Danielle peered very closely, her mouth agape in awe and shock. 

 

"It works, it really works," Danielle said in surprise at the power of her own device.

 

Then she reached down with thumb and forefinger, looming down towards him. Ravi screamed in horror at the massive approaching fingertips.

 

He tried to flee but they caught him up and he was pressed between two impossibly massive pink walls of skin.

 

Danielle stood up with her tiny captive and glanced across the seminar room with a wry smile.

 

She spotted the green lizard in a transparent glass container. It was Doctor Ravi’s pet. A strange creature for him to have.

 

Danielle carried the tiny wriggling man over to the lizard's glass enclosure and held him above it. 

 

"Wait, no, okay I’ll sort out your grades…" Ravi blurted out. 

 

Danielle frowned and shook her head. 

 

"See now you're insulting me further, thinking I care about your stupid grades," she tutted and dropped the tiny screaming man inside the enclosure, with the eight- inch sized lizard in there. 

 

"What are you doing? You're crazy!" Ravi blurted out and stood up to look at the lizard in terror. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription