- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I've sadly been unable to access my old account and cannot get a reply from admins therefore new stories will be uploaded here until further notice. 

The early morning sun dripped through the broad leaves to dapple across the trail ahead. Stones crunched beneath her running shoes as she jogged her usual route. Her skin was golden, the soft light reflecting across the shimmer of sweat that coated her exposed skin.

Traffic sounded low in the distance, heading towards the highway. At this time in the morning, she would be alone in this urban oasis. Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail, music played from the pods in her ears. Ellie enjoyed the solitude.

Her run was almost over, the final stretch ahead as she rounded a corner and saw the message.

Two words, the letters long and straight, carved into the dry path with a twig: THE BEST

An arrow pointed into the long grass to the left of the trail. She stopped before it, scuffing it with the tip of her shoe. ‘The fuck? She chuckled softly to herself, her eyes following to where the arrow pointed.

Her bemused smiled widened, her chest rising and falling as her breathing began to relax following her workout. Far below, walking across the path, was a shrunken human.

She was a good size, maybe three and a half or four inches tall. She walked with purpose, not the scuttling, creeping crawl of most Shrinkies.

Of greatest curiosity was her lack of fear. The tiny woman looked directly up at her; her hair pulled back into a braid that fell down her back. The Shrinky wore rudimentary clothes cunningly tailored from salvaged materials. The fit was not too dissimilar to the two piece worn by the giant woman who towered above her.

The temptation to move her foot, to slam it down on the shrunken woman and end her life shivered through her. There would be something amusing, almost poetic, about crushing this Shrinky like a bug before she even got to enact whatever dumb plan the message had been a part of.

Ellie remembered back in college when the pandemic first struck. Shrinkies hadn’t quite understood their place in the world at that time, they still thought they were human.

A small group had approached her as she was heading off campus. They must have thought, incorrectly, that she would be sympathetic to their plight. As she recalled, their technique had not been too dissimilar to that of the diminutive woman who stood before her. They had found some material, part of a pizza box or something, and had scrawled in ugly letters, ‘Please Help Us.’

A crowd of them had called up to her, waving their sign and flapping their arms. She had stopped, adjusting her backpack and lowering her sunglasses. One man had stepped away from the rest, walking towards her foot, a desperate smile on his face as he waved his arms and babbled up at her. She couldn’t remember what he had said, only the hope in his eyes and how it had died.

In a swift movement Ellie had lifted her foot, swung it over his head and stomped down hard onto the crowd. Fifteen or more Shrinkies had exploded under the sole of her converse, the stupid tiny man thrown from his feet and sprayed with the gore of his family and friends.

He had screamed, sobbed and wept as her dripping shoe moved near him. As further punishment for daring to talk to her, she had commanded him to his knees, to lick the wet remains of his loved ones from her shoe or face a truly agonising demise. Broken and maddened by grief, he obeyed. Whips of fear for his own life drove him to crawl to her foot with his tongue already hanging out.

That was enough for her. With barely an effort she pivoted and crushed him beneath the ball of her foot, ending his life like snuffing out a cigarette. She had wiped her shoe on the grass, the scene of horror already barely noticeable in the dirt and had carried on with her day.

In the years that had passed, she hadn’t thought of that group until today; until a similar sign but a very different Shrinky.

Ellie flexed her toes, her foot twitching as her muscles anticipated the movement. Her ear pods dropped into her hand; the music paused so as to be able to hear the doomed creature’s final scream.

Far below, amongst the dust, the tiny woman spoke.

‘Thanks for stopping. Can you hear me ok? Do you need me to speak up?’

The tone was surprising, the oration clear. The lack of fear was startling.

Ellie took an extra step forward, her foot impacting mere inches from where the woman stood. Despite the tremor of her footfall, the way it shook her bones, the woman didn’t flinch. She just looked upwards with those piercing blue eyes.

‘Hello. Can you hear me ok?’

Ellie chuckled at the absurdity of the situation. ‘Uh, yeah, I can hear you. What do you want?’

The Shrinky looked straight up at her, ‘I wanted to talk with you. Would that be ok?’

This was unbelievable. How was this thing still alive? Ellie bit her bottom lip thoughtfully, her toned leg fizzing with the need to end this stupid creature’s life. Still, she couldn’t deny that this was just the weirdest experience she had had in a while.

Without warning, she dropped to a crouch, filling the sky above the tiny woman. Her golden thighs were like clouds, her heels lifted off the ground as she rested on the balls of her feet. Her dusty pink running shoes gave way to a strip of brilliant white, the band of her ankle sock. Her shadow swallowed the land, casting the Shrinky into gloom.

Ellie kept her expression cold, hiding a smirk of vindication as she noticed how the woman controlled her breathing and tried to suppress the terror that welled up inside of her.

Lazily she extended a hand and, with barely an effort, struck the woman with her finger, knocking her into the dirt. ‘Why would I want to speak to a bug like you?’ she drawled.

The Shrinky recovered instantly, ignoring the pain to spring back to her feet, dust herself off then drop to one knee. ‘Thank you,’ she panted, gritting her teeth at the fire in her chest and ensuring her voice remained clear and confident, ‘that is a great question. I think you would want to talk to me because I can be useful to you. I can do anything you want me to do. I’m The Best.’

Ellie laughed, failing to stifle her amusement at the absurdity of the statement. She began to rise as she spoke, having no intention of wasting any more time on this stupid creature.

‘You’re the best? The best at what? At being a bug? At living off of dirt? Of begging for help? You’re nothing, another pathetic Shrinky that should have been stomped on long ago. Luckily for you, I’m here now.’

Her foot lifted an inch above the ground, swinging towards the tiny woman with a slow finality. She would run but there was no escape. The woman had gambled and lost.

Far below, the woman didn’t blink. Her fists became balls, her stance strong. Her athletic body was easily capable of trying to escape, however pointless, though no such attempt was made. She stood in silence, not even trying to plead or beg for her life.

It was all too much for Ellie. Standing on one leg, her foot hovered above the woman, semi obscuring her from view.

‘You’re the best huh?’ Ellie questioned again, bemusement staying her executioner’s step, ‘the best at what?’

Maddeningly, the woman didn’t even try to move from beneath Ellie’s looming foot. Instead, her voice rose high and confident, ‘I am The Best at whatever you want me to be.’

Ellie had had enough. Her foot lowered, slow and steady. Beneath the treads of her running shoe ‘The Best’ was knocked to the ground. In under a second, she had pinned the woman between the rubber of her shoe and the dry, hard packed earth.

‘Is that right?’ Ellie sneered, finding herself unnerved by the creature who’s life she held beneath the ball of her foot. ‘Well what if I said to you that what I wanted was for you to die? What if all I wanted was to step on you and crush you like the worthless bug you are? What would you say to that? Would you be the best at popping like a grape? At being stepped on and forgotten, nothing more than a minute delay on my morning run? What would you say?’

‘I’d say,’ the woman choked, still holding on to her decorum as best she could considering the position she found herself beneath her captor’s foot, ‘I’d say that you would be wasting an opportunity to work with The Best. You’d be denying yourself the chance to at least find out what I can do for you. I’d be dead, it’s your choice if I live or die, but you would never know if I am telling the truth or not.’

She took a gasp of air, fighting to hide the pain of compression. Ellie wanted to reply but found herself lacking the words.

The shrunken woman, still fixed beneath Ellie’s foot, continued, ‘I’d say it costs you nothing to at least see if I’m legit. All you have to do is move your foot away.’

Ellie stepped backwards, releasing the Shrinky as though under a spell.

The Best didn’t wallow, didn’t try to catch her breath like so many other Shrinkys after being tormented. She stood again, brushed the dirt from her body and wiped the blood from her mouth. Her eyes snapped upwards again, two sapphires shining from the dust. She dropped again to one knee.

‘Thank you. Now, can we talk?’

Ellie ran her fingers through her hair, take a few steps backwards before returning to where the Shrinky knelt. This isn’t how its supposed to go. Why didn’t she just stomp the woman out and carry on with her run? Why was she being so compelled to talk to something so stupid and worthless?

Instead she stood above the kneeling woman, refusing to lower herself again to her level and let her speak.

‘Can I ask,’ The Best began, ‘Do you currently own any Shrunken humans?’

Ellie thought of her slaves in her apartment, a few she had kept to amuse herself with. Most she didn’t know; some she had known before they shrunk. She had around ten, it was not something she really bothered to keep track of.

‘Everyone has Shrinkies, yeah.’ She replied, trying to keep the upper hand, ‘they are sort of fun, I guess. Some people have them as pets or just to fuck with or whatever. That’s all things like you are good for.’

‘Those people you own are nothing like me.’ The Best said flatly no emotion in her voice, merely stating a fact, ‘Can I ask, what do they call you?’

Ellie blushed, becoming increasingly frustrated with herself for doing so. Against her better judgement, she answered truthfully.

‘G-Goddess,’ she stammered before steadying herself, ‘I’m their God, they call me Goddess. Obviously.’

The Best smiled as though honey dripped from her lips, ‘I can see why. Do you like it when they call you Goddess? Would you like me to call you Goddess?’

Sweat prickled on the back of Ellie’s neck, a shiver running across her arms. There was something about the way the woman spoke, it was nothing like anything she had ever experienced before, either from a Shrinky or from someone still normal. In her sports bra, Ellie’s nipples hardened. Below, a warmth blossomed between her legs.

‘Yes,’ she breathed, unable to hide her waking arousal.

‘Thank you, Goddess,’ The Best bowed her head momentarily, acknowledging Ellie’s superiority.

‘Those people you own are nothing like me,’ The Best repeated, ‘whatever they do for you, I can do it better. Whatever you want to achieve in your life, I can help you get there. All I ask is that you give me a chance to show you. Take me with you, let me be The Best for you.’

‘Why me?’ Ellie asked, any hint of dominance evaporating from her voice.

‘Because I have been watching you.’ The Best stated, ‘I have been watching you these last couple of weeks. You are out here every day, earlier than everyone else. You come here alone, no matter the weather. I wanted to speak to you because you push harder than anyone else I have seen here. You deserve to get ahead, to win. You work hard and you deserve The Best.’

Ellie took another step back, fighting her unease at the situation. Her brows knitted into a scowl, her fists clenching then unclenching. She wanted to remove this stupid creature, to smear her into the dirt. How dare she even think of speaking to her? She was a Shrinky, a nothing, a bug.

Despite herself, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She thought of her toys at home, how they bowed to her and worshipped her. How they scuttled about like insects at her feet. She thought of the last one she had dropped into the toilet, flushing away a corpse broken and bloodied, his lungs filled with Ellie’s vaginal juices that still drooled from his shattered jaw.

He hadn’t been good enough; she did deserve better. She did deserve The Best.

‘How do I know you’re for real? Ellie pouted, her eyes narrowing. She shifted her weight to one hip, her arms crossing in defiance to the effect The Best was having on her.

‘Command me, Goddess.’ The Best dipped her head again, only as a formality, ‘Allow me to prove myself worthy of being owned by you.’

Ellie pondered for a moment, possibilities flashing through her mind. Part of her still wanted to crush the woman though she begrudgingly accepted this was driven by her own embarrassment at the situation. She needed something special, something unique. She needed something quickly lest the woman at her feet doubt her intelligence and tip the power balance between them even further than she already had.

From nowhere, an idea blossomed. Ellie took a deep breath, controlling herself and correcting her posture. She was in control here, she held the power. To this Shrinky, she was a God. It was about time she acted like one.

Ellie stepped forwards, her foot booming into the ground beside where the woman waited on one knee.

‘Bow down you fucking bug,’ she spat, ‘get on your hands and knees and bow before your Goddess.’

‘Yes Goddess,’ The Best obeyed without a hint of fear in her voice.

‘If you really are the best, you’re gonna have to prove it. You’re gonna have to prove you’re worthy of being owned by me. You’re gonna have to show me you’re better than every other Shrinky.

‘Yes Goddess, I am yours to command.’

‘Okay,’ Ellie took a deep breath, rolling the plan through her mind before it danced from her lips,’ okay, I am going to let you go back to wherever you live and the next time I see you, I want you to bring something to me that proves that you’re better than the other Shrinkys.’

‘Whatever you wish, Goddess. Name it and I will do it.’

‘Bring me,’ Ellie’s mind raced, ‘bring me the head of the biggest Shrinky you can find. Yeah, that’s it. Meet me here and show me a Shrinky head, a fresh one too, not one that you’ve found. Show me a Shrinky head from a Shrinky bigger than you and I’ll think about taking you with me. You got it?’

‘Yes Goddess, it will be done.’

‘Okay. Okay then.’ She made to leave, wanting to be away before she lost momentum. An extra condition jumped into her mind, ‘And if I see you again without the head, I’m gonna kill you. Do you get that? I’m going to catch you and kill you. I’m going to crush you slowly, bit by bit, limb by limb until you wish you had never dared to speak to me. Ok?’

‘Yes Goddess. Thank you Goddess. It will be done. May I stand?’

The warmth between her legs bloomed, her heart quickening. ‘No!’ Ellie blurted, stepping over the tiny woman and continuing her run at a quickened pace.

The Best continued kneeling until the footfalls of the giant woman faded into the distance. She stood, stretching as her body ached from Ellie’s treatment.

She had seen the affect her words had had on the giantess, this Goddess would be her ticket out of here.

---

Ellie ran home in record time, thoughts on her encounter latched to her mind. She moved as though possessed, free from any consideration or restraint. Her toys were waiting for her, as always; kneeling as she entered her apartment.

Her foot found the first one, slamming down, delivering the punishment The Best had deserved. The small human was liquified instantly, barely able to release a scream before being crushed into the linoleum.

Terror filled her other captives as their fallen comrade’s body crunched beneath Ellie’s running shoe.

She didn’t pause, slamming her other foot down to block their escape. Her hand descended from above, ensnaring two tiny humans and ripping them into the sky. Her lips parted, her wet, pink tongue waiting as they dropped into her mouth.

She ended their lives, swallowing both as she peeled off her running shoes. Her slaves were in panic now, some running, others stunned at the rapid display of barbarity. They had forgotten just how disposable they were.

Ellie smirked, flicking her discarded shoe with the tip of her toe and sending it barrelling into a fleeing slave. The shoe caught him hard, slamming him to the floor as it ploughed into him.

Before her, soaked with terror sweat, a slave of many years stood paralysed. It could only watch as the Goddess reached down and plucked it from the floor.

Ellie closed her fist around her toy, heading for the bedroom. She needed to get this out of her system.

---

The following morning she ran with purpose, following the same trail as always. Her eyes scanned the underbrush, searching for any sign of The Best.

She had slept well, her carnal urges satisfied by the slave that had been obliterated by her orgasm, her mind dancing with plans and possibilities.

The Best is going to die today, the thought span through her mind.

Ellie would find her, stand over her, and stomp her into the ground. If possible, she would make it slow, breaking her legs, making her scream. The Best would die knowing she was an insect and Ellie a God.

She slowed as she neared the site of their last encounter.

The path was empty. No sign, no marker, no shrunken woman with sapphire eyes. A look of irritation flashed across Ellie’s face. She shut off her music, slipping out her ear pods.

‘Hey,’ she said aloud, her voice unsure, ‘Hey, you? Where are you? The Best?’

Ellie scuffed the dirt with her foot, her fingertips impatiently drumming her thigh.

She scowled, imagining that the tiny woman was watching her somewhere, laughing at her expense. Ellie would make her suffer when she found her.

For a moment she considered walking into the brush, seeking out the Shrinky’s hiding place. She decided against it, not wanting the potential embarrassment of being caught scrabbling about like a weirdo.

Ellie took a sip from her water bottle and checked the records on her Fitbit. She had meant to stop here; she barely even remembered the stupid little Shrinky from yesterday.

Correcting a strand of hair that had fallen across her sweat speckled brow, Ellie continued her run and banished all thoughts of the worthless creature.

It wasn’t until the fourth day that a sign appeared on the path. The long, angular letters scratched in the dirt spelled a single word: ‘Goddess’.

Ellie’s heart quickened with excitement as The Best stepped onto the path.

The plans Ellie had dreamed up evaporated as the tiny woman looked up at her.

Those sapphire eyes looked out from a mask of red gore. It was clear the Shrinky had tried to clean herself though the quantity of blood still left her stained red. Her clothes were torn, her hair slick.

In her arms she cradled a head almost as large as her torso. Blood wept from a jagged saw line across the throat as she staggered forwards, bowing beneath the weight.

Ellie could only watch as she struggled towards her foot, placing the head reverently before her and dropped to one knee.

‘My apologies for keep you waiting, Goddess.’

‘Holy fuck,’ Ellie breathed, crouching to get a better view, ‘this is insane!’

The Best remained silent as Ellie plucked the dripping head from the dust with her thumb and forefinger. She held it with a mix of disgust and fascination, her nose wrinkling.

‘It’s still warm!’ she exclaimed, almost collapsing the skull with the pressure of her grip, ‘How did you manage this? This guy was huge compared to you!’

‘I did as you commanded, Goddess.’ The Best replied, a simple statement of fact. ‘He had lived in these woods for some time, terrorising the other Afflicted that hide here. He was the biggest but I am The Best.’

Ellie laughed, discarding the head to land wetly in the dust. ‘You’re fucking nuts! Look at you, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone covered in so much blood! Is that all his? Did he hurt you?’

‘He didn’t get chance’, The Best grinned up at her, her smile as bright as her eyes against the viscera that covered her face.

‘Okay, you know what? Fuck it,’ Ellie laughed again, clapping her hands together, ‘I was going to kill you, you know? I was going to just come back here and stomp you like a bug but I’ve got to admit, this is really good.’

‘Thank you, Goddess.’ The Best bowed her head.

‘You’re welcome,’ Ellie beamed, her animosity towards the shrunken woman lifting, ‘Here, lets get you cleaned up.’

Ellie moved quickly, unscrewing the cap of her water bottle and dumping the contents over the Shrinky’s head. Despite herself The Best gasped with shock, raising a chuckle from the woman who loomed over her.

The dirt at their feet became a pool of blood tainted mud as the gore slipped from her skin. The Best wiped the blood and water from her face, trying to ignore the icy chill that gripped her.

‘Th-thank you Goddess.’ She repeated, rising to her feet.

‘No problem,’ Ellie smiled down at her, ‘I can’t have my new little pet all dirty now, can I?’

She lowered her hand to the floor, palm upwards. ‘If you really want to come with me, now’s your chance. Climb on.’

The Best didn’t hesitate, stepping forwards with a grace that should have been impossible for someone who had just received an unexpected ice bath. She clung to Ellie’s thumb, ‘Thank you Goddess.’

Ellie stood, the woman in her hand barely weighing anything at all.

Her eyes roved over her tiny frame, observing her in detail for the first time.

The Best was athletic and well built, lacking the usual emaciated and animalistic look most wild Shrinkys eventually developed. Scars from a life in the woods patterned her sun bronzed skin, only adding to her unique beauty. Her hair, now free of both her victim’s blood and the usual braid, fell about her head framing those brilliant blue eyes that looked up at her new Goddess with a mix of hunger and awe.

Something stirred within Ellie. She had owned Shrinky’s since before college, the power she had over them was nothing new to her. Still, looking down on the woman she only knew as The Best, this was a feeling she had never experienced before.

‘Is everything to your liking, Goddess?’ The Best asked coyly, brushing a strand of hair from her face with the back of her hand.

Ellie’s words betrayed her, tumbling from her lips before she had time to stop herself, ‘Take off your clothes.’

The Best smiled, steadying herself on Ellie’s palm as the words washed over her. ‘Yes Goddess, as you wish.’

She undressed slowly, her eyes never leaving Ellie’s own as she untied the straps of her threadbare clothing and let them flutter to the ground.

Naked in the morning sunlight, The Best stood without any insecurity. It was almost as though she enjoyed the way Ellie’s eyes drunk in her beauty.

Ellie’s thumb moved, caressing the body of her new possession. The Best gasped with pleasure as Ellie moved briefly between her legs before tracking across her flat stomach and pert breasts. The Best leaned into the touch, her lips finding Ellie’s skin and embracing it in a passionate kiss.

‘You are amazing,’ once again words that should have stayed thoughts dripped from Ellie’s lips.

‘Thank you, Goddess,’ The Best replied, ‘Though I am nothing compared to you. I am lucky to be granted the attention of someone of such radiance.’

Ellie felt her cheeks warm, mirroring the warmth that once again blossomed between her legs.

She steadied herself, irritated that such blatant flattery had impacted her so. Ellie needed to remind herself who was in charge here, who owned who. Any other Shrinky would have been beaten for being so openly manipulative, smashed into submission until they felt only terror at her gaze.

The Best though, how could she harm something so perfect? She was like a sculpture, a vision from a painting that belonged in a gallery.

Her pet looked up at her, both women had been silent for too long.

The Best broke the tension, beating Ellie to the punch.

‘Are you ready to take me to your home, Goddess?’

Ellie cursed herself for losing the upper hand, her mind racing to provide an answer that would regain her dominance. She was about to speak when a bolt of lightning struck her mind. She knew exactly what to do.

‘Yeah, the only thing is,’ she smiled, gesturing to her tight workout clothes with her free hand, ‘I don’t have a bag or a pocket to put you in while I head home so…’

Her smile coiled into a smirk as she slipped her thumb between her toned stomach and the waistband of her shorts.

To Ellie’s surprise, The Best mirrored her smirk. The gut-wrenching fear other Shrinkys displayed when faced with such a proposition was missing. In its place was a look of determination, almost of desire.

The Best finished Ellie’s sentence, ‘It would be an honour to experience you, Goddess.’

Already she was moving, walking along the incline of Ellie’s arm as though prepared to risk the dive into the widening gap between flesh and fabric. She tied her hair back into a tight bun as she walked, moving with a refined purpose. ‘Would you like me to make the trip home enjoyable for you, Goddess?’

Ellie hadn’t planned for this. Her intention was to humiliate her new possession, to let her spend the rest of the run home pushed against the hungry womanhood of her new Goddess. Ellie wanted to show The Best how much control she had over her, how she was nothing but an item, a toy existing only for her pleasure.

The Best had thwarted her leaving her only able to feign indifference, ‘Yeah, sure.’

Her fingers coiled around The Best, lifting her from her arm and positioning her ready to fall into her shorts; another reminder of who was in charge.

With the waistband at full extension, Ellie let her new toy slide down her fingers and fall into the gloom below. The Best made no noise, pivoting in mid-air to land feet first, her arms extending to steady herself against Ellie’s sensitive flesh.

She was already moist, heat radiating from her. Ellie adopted a stern tone, compensating for the arousal her slave had already stoked within her, ‘And you’d better do a good job, or I will squish you.’

The waistband snapped against her skin, sealing the Best against her. Elie’s hand moved, pushing the small lump in her shorts towards her waiting lips and releasing a fizz of stimulation.

‘Enjoy, bitch,’ she smirked to herself, imagining what the tiny woman would be experiencing.

She thought back to a summer job she had held many years ago, waiting tables by the beach. A colleague, another waitress, had shrunk on break and found herself in the same position The Best now occupied. Her fate had not been to live, Ellie barely able to keep it together for the rest of the shift as the tiny morsel kicked against her and screamed for her life. In the end she had pulled her drowned body from between her lips and dropped it into the trash.

Ellie smiled at the idea of The Best being consumed by her. She would love to see that confidence evaporate as the temperature began to rise, the first attempt to breathe resulting only in a mouthful of her juices, the sounds of Ellie’s moans of pleasure shaking her bones like thunder.

The mental image only increased her excitement as she felt The Best flutter against her. Was she starting to panic? Good.

Ellie made it six steps before the air shot from her lungs.

A wave of pleasure crashed into her, exploding upwards as The Best went to work. The sensation was incredible, rapid but controlled, ripples of arousal and erotic joy rising into tidal waves.

‘Oh fuck,’ she breathed, staggering forwards, her palm slamming against a tree trunk to prevent herself from falling ‘Fuck, oh fuck.’

Ellie’s knees buckled as The Best changed position, moving between her lips like a water dancer.

Another movement, another technique sent Ellie stumbling backwards, her ass dropping onto a grassy incline. The Best had already moved, avoiding being liquified between her Goddess’ thighs.

Ellie’s mind flashed white, unable to process the euphoria that held her. She screamed as The Best gripped onto her clitoris, massaging it with her tiny fingers as her legs coiled together and plunged deep inside her womanhood.

Her face was pink, sweat soaking her hair as she ripped up clumps of grass with her scrabbling fingers. Her back arched as she cried aloud, writhing in the dirt, unable to contain herself.

‘Oh fuck, oh god, fuck, oh fuck!’ Her voice called louder and louder as The Best manipulated her, punching fists of pleasure through her shuddering body. Harder, louder, faster, over and over until the climax hit like an atom bomb.

Ellie lay for an eternity, her mind swimming in post orgasmic bliss. She had never had an orgasm like that, nothing even close. Her chest rose and fell with panting breaths, her hair a mess of twigs and leaves.

Her trembling fingers reached for the waistband of her shorts, needing to see The Best, needing to know what just happened to her.

Electric fire gripped her as The Best went to work again.

Ellie was lost, powerless, a doll that screamed and cried and squealed with delight as the tiny magician worked her spells upon her. She came a second time, and then a third. Her running shoes dug furrows in the path, her exposed arms covered in tiny scratches, her skin soaked with sweat.

‘No more,’ she burbled, trying to catch her breath as her womanhood sang, ‘Please, no more.’

The waves of pleasure subsided, gradually rather than abruptly. Ellie lay for a moment, the world spinning, reality bubbling away from her.

She felt movement against her, though movement of traversal rather than arousal. With great effort, The Best slipped out from her waistband and crawled onto her Goddess’ stomach.

Ellie could only look down at her, her words evaporating. Her face was red and sweat, her hair a complete mess, her clothes and skin caked in sweat and dust and dirt.

The Best stood immaculate, Ellie’s juices causing her lithe body to shimmer. She corrected her braided bun, still in place despite the geological movements her body had caused. Those sapphire eyes flashed upwards to the lost giantess that looked down upon her.

‘Was everything to your liking Goddess?’

Ellie bit her lip and nodded, unable to articulate anything other than a soft grunt of affirmation.

Eventually she was able to catch her breath, to form a stammered sentence, ‘That was, that was…’

‘The Best?’ the tiny woman smirked.

‘Uh huh,’ Ellie managed, collapsing with blissful exhaustion backwards onto the incline.

The Best sat cross legged, enjoying the rise and fall of the titanic body beneath her. A satisfied smirk spread across her face. Ellie was no match for her.

Large or small, she was still The Best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have toyed with the idea of writing something that isn't just utter domination by the giantess to the shrunken person. It took me a while but when this concept came, I knew I had to get it to you guys. I hope you enjoyed this slightly different take.