- Text Size +

Briallen is a lithe and slender young girl with a petite, graceful build ideal for ballet dancing.

She stands at about 5'5" tall and weighs around 110 pounds.

Her body is toned and nimble with lean muscles developed from years of ballet training.

She has long, slim legs and arms and a slender neck.

Her skin is fair and smooth with a porcelain complexion.

She has delicate facial features including almond-shaped green eyes, a small nose and full lips.

Her face is framed by long, straight dark brown hair that she often wears pulled up in a neat ballet bun. 


Briallen wakes up, filled with excitement for her ballet class that day.

As a dedicated senior hight schoold third-year ballerina, she methodically goes through her morning stretches, feeling her muscles awaken and come alive.

She appreciates her body, sculpted from years of dance into the ideal ballet physique, slender yet strong, with long, graceful limbs perfect for elegant lines and extensions.

After a light breakfast, she puts on her favorite leotard and tights, ready to head to the studio. There she can focus on technique and artistry, striving to improve her skills.

Briallen lives for dance and cherishes these opportunities to push herself further.


After waking, Briallen slips on her white, translucent pajamas and heads to the bathroom to shower and go through her usual morning routine.

Feeling refreshed, she returns to her bedroom and carefully dons her favorite white leotard and pink tutu, along with her treasured white ballet costume: pristine dancing shoes, soft white socks, and a shimmering classical skirt. Briallen then pulls her dark hair back into a pair of neat, high ponytails.

Glancing in the mirror, she looks utterly lively and lovely, ready to head to rehearsal.

Tonight is an important practice session for her upcoming ballet competition, where she hopes to showcase her dedication and artistry.

Briallen takes a deep breath, visualizing her routine, before grabbing her dance bag and heading out the door, focused and prepared to perfect every step.


Briallen is on her way out the door, utterly oblivious to the remarkable scene that has materialized within her bedroom.

She does not notice at all that a miniature high school has suddenly appeared on the plush carpet, measuring just 2 x 3 centimeters in size.

Inside this pint-sized school, tiny elementary students sit at their Lilliputian desks in classrooms, completely unaware that they have been shrunk down to the diminutive stature of ants.

The entire microcosmic school with its small-scale students and faculty carries on with classes and passing periods, fully functional yet dwarfed to toylike proportions.

Briallen remains completely ignorant of the surreal diorama as she grabs her dance bag and heads out the door.

The tiny teachers continue lecturing and the wee scholars keep learning, the entire extraordinary scene escaping Briallen's attention entirely as she focuses on the day ahead.


As Briallen exits the house, the elementary students inside the miniature high school begin their regular day of lessons.

However, her footsteps going down the stairs create an "earthquake" that violently shakes the tiny school world.

The tremors from Briallen's walk make the entire two-centimeter campus quake and rock.

The small-scale students shake and stumble at their teensy desks, unable to stand still as the booming steps pound through their lilliputian halls.


But despite the quaking floors and rattling walls, the miniature students and teachers are oblivious to the true source.

To them, it feels like a tremendous earth tremor.

But they remain unaware that the seismic disturbance is actually just Briallen's normal footsteps, which create colossal impacts in their shrunken reality.

The tiny faculty tries to carry on with lessons as the microcosmic school continues shuddering with each descending step. 


The tiny students inside the miniature high school are puzzled by the strange "earthquakes" and "storms" that keep disrupting their days, unable to comprehend the true source due to their Lilliputian size.

The mini students and teachers awake to find the entire campus has undergone an inexplicable transformation.

The sky they once knew is gone, replaced by a vast white ceiling that stretches overhead like an endless firmament.

Bright daylight streams in through high-hanging windows along the southern wall. The light floods down like a radiant sun, illuminating the expansive space all around them.


The students marvel at the towering scale of this new world, with its cavernous ceilings and distant light sources.

Everything is now gigantic in size, dwarfing their tiny school buildings.

They stare in awe and confusion, struggling to make sense of this new reality that has reshaped everything they once knew.

The teensy faculty tries their best to maintain routine amidst the confounding changes.

But the elementary school denizens remain baffled by the alien environment that has swallowed their entire existence overnight.


The once familiar surroundings of the high school campus have been radically transformed.

Now the miniature school clings to the southern fringe of a vast carpet forest, overlooking an expansive wooden plain.

Gazing north, the plush carpet terrain stretches for miles with no visible end, like an endless wilderness from the tiny students' perspective.


To the east looms an enormous bedside, rising tall and magnificent as Mount Everest in scale to the teensy scholars below.

Northwest lies a writing desk, standing upright like a lone hill in the cavernous space.

Farther in the distance, a gigantic door connects to an equally mammoth shoe cabinet.

Though referred to as a "small" cabinet, it dwarfs the school buildings hundreds of times over in size.


The students crane their necks to take in the alien landscape, with its rolling carpet woods and colossal furniture formations now dominating the horizon.

It is a world that once felt so familiar, now replaced by a vastly outsized reality beyond their comprehension.

The faculty tries their best to carry on as the students remain awestruck by the incomprehensible realm that has engulfed their entire existence.


In every direction the students gaze, there is only a vast expanse of white emptiness.

Except for the uneven terrain of the floor below, there are no other landmarks or scenery as far as the eye can see.

In such an infinitely large space, their school seems infinitesimally insignificant, like a lone grain of sand stranded on a beach.

Where once stood a proud campus, now sits a tiny structure at the fringe of an enormous carpet.

The school has become a solitary speck clinging to the edge of this giant fabric.

All around the campus, the cavernous bedroom stretches onward with no end.

Towering ceilings hang overhead, an endless white void as far as the tiny students are concerned.

It has replaced the blue skies they once knew, now feeling more like an alien firmament high above their heads.

The faculty and students peer out at the sprawling whiteness in every direction, struggling to reconcile their once-familiar surroundings.

Now the school seems a mere speck adrift in an endless bedroom universe, whose massive scale surpasses their comprehension. 


Panic erupts among the students as the reality of their predicament starts to sink in.

"Hey, look at the sky! What's going on here?" one student cries out.

"There's no signal on my phone, what should I do?" another asks in dismay.

"This is too sci-fi! Where did we even go?" someone exclaims.

"Would aliens want to experiment on us? I don't want to die yet!" one worried student yells.

"Why don't we all just play truant together? At least we can get out of this crazy place," someone suggests.

"Are you insane? There's a giant shoe cabinet blocking the school gate now, where can we even escape to?" another argues.

"But it's not okay to just stay here either. Everyone who's left the school grounds has disappeared!" someone else warns.

"That's right, this place is so massive and endless, who knows if we'd ever find our way back," another worried voice points out.

Fear and confusion spread through the crowd as the bizarre predicament sinks in. With no clear answers or solutions, panic rises among the trapped students.



"I think it's better if we all stay on campus. At least it's safer with the teachers around. Why don't we ask the principal to hold an emergency meeting to discuss what to do?" one student suggests.

"I agree, in this situation our only real option is to trust the school. The principal will definitely find a way to contact the outside world for a rescue," another voices support.

"Yeah, it's not good for us to disperse one by one. It's safer if we all gather together. That way we can look out for each other if there's any danger," someone else points out.

The principal's voice echoes over the PA system, urging everyone to remain calm. But a few brave students set off anyway, attempting to traverse the alien terrain of gargantuan beds, tables and shoes in search of help. They venture out into the unknown vastness, as their classmates watch them disappear into the distance, hoping the search party will somehow find a way to save them all.

Back on campus, the rest of the students anxiously await word of rescue under the watch of faculty. Huddled together, they try to keep faith that the principal's efforts and the explorers' mission will lead to their escape from this confounding new world.


The security guards try in vain to keep the students confined to campus.

"Hey! Classmates, why are you going? Come back quickly! It's dangerous out there!" One guard sees a few students climbing over the perimeter wall.

"Students, return at once! It's far too perilous outside!" he calls after them.

"Don't worry sir, we'll be careful!" they shout back.

"How do you know how dangerous it is out there? Come back to campus and listen to the principal's instructions!" the guard pleads.

"Sir, we're high schoolers now, we know how to handle ourselves. Campus is so boring, so we're going for a little walk," they cajole him.

"Boredom is better than losing your life! You're practically asking for death out there!" he warns.

"Relax sir! We'll be right back, just pretend we're off to art class!" they joke as they disappear from view.

"Come back? What if you lose your way?" he cries after them.

"We'll keep our bearings, let's go! Bye!" they call back breezily.

"Hey! You...ah forget it, kids will be kids," he sighs in defeat, anxiously watching them vanish across the wooden expanse.

He quickly contacts the principal, but before the students can return, reports of missing teens start pouring in one after another.

The guard leans against the fence regretfully, their last flippant words echoing in his mind. If he had the chance to do it over, he would definitely have stopped those children from venturing out into the unknown. 



The teachers are growing increasingly worried as more and more students go missing.

Looking anxious, the teachers find the principal. "Principal, the situation is dire, we need to take action right away!"

"Yes, I also realize the circumstances are grave. All contact with the outside world has been severed, and students have been vanishing one after another. It's very troubling," the principal agrees.

"We're powerless to do anything. There are far too many unknown dangers in this bizarre new world," a teacher points out.

"Principal, I suggest we evacuate all the students from this place immediately. This is beyond our control," another urges.

"But evacuate to where? The space we occupy now is a complete mystery. Getting lost in it would have disastrous consequences," the principal counters.

"Under these dilemmas, I'm at a total loss over what to do. I want to save the students' lives, but we can't act rashly," he continues.

The principal concludes, "Everyone, I understand your concerns. But panicking and fleeing blindly will only cause more chaos, making it even harder to ensure the students' safety. We must wait for the right opportunity and make a decision only when we have more information."