- Text Size +

“Your sister is dead ….because of you.”


Elsa fell to the ground. Hans was right. She was a witch, she had turned her beloved home into a frozen hellscape. She had shut Anna out for all of those years, for her sister’s own good. And after they had been only reunited for a brief time, she had killed her. She deserved nothing less than to burn, as the tales said the witches of old did. She thought she heard Anna's voice, then a sound of metal shattering. Looking up, she gasped. “Anna!” Her happy, joyful sister was now made of ice. Her last act had been to save Elsa’s life. “Oh, Anna.. no… no… please, no.” She held her sister’s icy form, sobbing. In a flash, she knew. She knew why the talk of marriage and heirs discomfited her. She knew why, when she thought of the future, she only saw herself and Anna, getting old and gray. And it was a knowledge colder than her powers, for she knew it was useless, now. She was in love with her brave, immature, sweet, wonderful sister. Sobbing, she kissed Anna, for the first and last time.



The ice and the snow rose high into the air. The ships melted and set themselves aright. The snow all formed into a giant snowflake, and vanished in a bright flash of golden light. The sudden flash made Elsa pull her lips away, as it filled her vision. After what felt like an eternity, it began to dim. The first thing she saw was Anna, unfrozen! The blonde gasped. “Anna! You.. you sacrificed yourself for me?” “I love you.”, the redhead returned. “Love thaws…” “A frozen heart”, Elsa finished.



Kristoff blinked his eyes as the glow receded. There was no more snow, it was a summer day, again! Was that a summer thunderstorm, this quickly? It almost sounded like….. words? As he turned, his jaw hit the ground as he beheld a huge foot! A foot that was as tall as he was! Gulping, he looked up. And fell to the ground in shock, as the saw the nude forms of Anna and Elsa, towering almost endlessly into the sky! ‘It’s not fair!’, a part of his mind shouted. ‘I was supposed to have my first sight of her like this to myself!’ “I LOVE YOU”, Anna’s voice, deeper due to her colossal size, boomed. “She’s supposed to say that to me.”, he whispered.



Hans slowly got up from where he had fallen. Anna had turned into a statue! Looking around, he saw that the snow was gone, and summer had returned. A titanic voice roared, “LOVE THAWS…” An equally immense voice replied, “….A FROZEN HEART” He stared up in terror at the source. The red haired bitch was alive! But, the two sisters were gargantuan! The youngest, and weakest, of the Southern Isles’ princes had lost. “No.”, he muttered. “No. No. NO!” He shouted as loud as he could. “This proves she is a witch! No, not a witch, but, a monster! And her powers have twisted Anna into an equally huge, hideous form!” He was so lost in his rage, that the bellow of “WE’RE NAKED!” hurled him to the ground.



The two sisters smiled at each other. Anna was alive and the winter Elsa’s fears had caused were over. Suddenly, the redheaded noticed a draft on her backside. Looking around, she was that both of them were as nude as the day they were born! “We’re naked!”, she gasped. Blushing, Elsa looked down. “And… where… where are we? It’s like Arendelle, but, much smaller! Are we in some kind of diorama? Did my magic do this?” Anna looked down, as well. There seemed to be tiny people on the ground! One that looked like Hans was throwing its body around in a rage. “Clockworks?”, she wondered.


The people stared up in awe at the giant royal siblings. Wives covered their husbands’ and childrens’ eyes against the sight of their unclothed bodies. Arendellian soldiers gazes were torn between relief that their sovereigns were safe, and confusion about their new size. The tension snapped with the deafening “CLOCKWORKS?” that flowed from Anna’s lips. Hans raised his broken sword. “They mean to kill us! Attack!” Running forward, he stabbed the broken edge into the big toe of Anna’s foot. The ear drum shattering scream that resulted caused the citizens to run, and Hans’ remaining force to help him in his attack.



“Ouch!”, Anna shouted, as the tiny Hans figure stabbed her with his sword. “It stabbed me!” Elsa hurled out a small icicle at the figure on pure instinct. Nothing happened. More of the tiny figures attacked Elsa’s feet, as well. They felt like pinpricks. Among the miniature throng, they saw tiny versions of Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven! Anna’s eyes widened. “..Elsa? Maybe...maybe your magic made us giants? It used up all of its’ power, so it’s gone?” A thoughtful look settled on the elder’s face for a second, before the pinpricks started to hurt more. “Let’s run. If that’s true, I don’t want to hurt any of them, unless I have to.” The duo ran towards the North Mountain as carefully as they could.


The earthquake of the sisters’ retreat made buildings shake and anything on foot, fall to the ground. As the giants’ forms faded into the distance, people regained their footing. Seeing Hans stand up again, Kristoff sped towards him. “You asshole!”, he seethed. “They may be bigger, but they are still the queen and princess! You-” Before he could continue, the other man let fly with a punch that knocked him out. Looking at his men, Hans said “The demons must be stopped!” Following the royals’ course with rage filled eyes, he shouted, “To the North Mountain!”


In what seemed like only a few seconds, the sisters were at the mountain. A violent shiver ran through their bodies, and the scene around them shrank. Anna gasped, her eyes widening at the miniature Ice Palace that was now at eye level. She turned to Elsa, tears in her eyes. “We… we were just standing there, trying to figure out what was happening. And they attacked us! Like we were some kind of giant beasts!” A familiar voice, smaller than usual, echoed in their ears. “Humans fear what they cannot understand. You have a sad understanding of this, Your Majesty.”


Both titans turned around, to see a tiny Grand Pabbie standing next to Anna’s big toe. Rather than crouch down to see him, the giant redhead slowly bent down, and gently picked him up. Soon, he was at their eye level. “Do….do you know how this happened? Can it be undone?”, Elsa asked, fearfully. The small troll shook his head. “Prophecies do not always come true. This is one I had expected to be such. That the Fifth Spirit was not just one being, but two. The bridge between the Spirits and humanity echoing in the connection between the two. The love of these two would take them beyond what they had been, to show humanity a new way. Of love, not hatred. “



Anna’s eyes teared up. “So, we’re going to be giants forever? Having our subjects fear us, like we’re monsters?” She choked back a sob. Elsa looked at her, determinedly. “No. You are… WE are… not monsters, Anna. From what he said, we may no longer be human, but, we are NOT monsters. It sounds like this was just part of our destinies. How could anyone who thinks of everyone but themselves first be evil? How could such a kind and gentle heart hold any hate in it? How….?”. The older sister swallowed. “How could my amazing sister be a monster? The… the woman I love…” Her breath ghosted across the younger’s cheek. Anna’s eyes changed from fear to confusion to love. “I.. never though that you’d…”, the redhead whispered, before she pressed her lips to Elsa’s A warm glow flowed through the two royals. It was far weaker however, than the feeling of completion. Elsa and Anna had never felt such a strong feeling of rightness in their lives. As their eyes were closed, it was every other eye in a several hundred mile radius that saw a light, brighter than a sunrise, cascade across the giant women’s bodies.



As the glow faded, Pabbie’s voice caught their attention. “I must beg your pardons. I had let the face that you both had been human cloud my judgment. Humans would see a relationship between two sisters as wrong. I let that be my paramount concern, when your parents came to me, those years ago, and discarded this prophecy.” Elsa smiled at the troll in her sister’s hand. “Worry not. If you had spoken true, then there still would have been fear. It would have been the kingdom’s fear of my sister and myself, rather than just my own fear. As hard as the years have been, I am glad it was so. Recent events have shown what the alternative would have been.” Pabbie nodded. “Thank you.”



Hans and his army had been just starting their march, when another seeming earthquake shook. He was more prepared this time, for the sight of the two giants walking towards them. Two things were different, though. One was that they were twice they size they had been before, and the second was their right and left hands clasped together. The side burned prince grabbed the sword of the solider next to him, and hurled it at the big toe of Elsa’s left foot, as the women stopped. It bounced off as it the skin were steel. Anna looked down, glaring. “How dare you attack my sister, tiny worm?” “Monsters are to be killed, that is their purpose!”, Hans shouted. Inborn superiority in every tone, Elsa said, “And if insects become pests, their purpose is to be crushed!” The titanic shadow of her left foot covered Hans. Anna’s eyes widened. “Elsa, stop!” Hans smirked. “You still have feelings for me, you….creature?” A cold, teal gaze washed over him. “Hardly.” She looked at her sister. “You said we aren’t monsters. But, we don’t want people to fear us, though, right? Yes, he deserves to be squashed. But, with the physical power we now have, it would be too easy to be feared.”




Elsa nodded. Glaring down, she said, “Hans of the Southern Isles. For the attempted regicide of myself and my sister.” She glanced at the redhead. “My sister and betrothed.” Anna gasped. “you are hereby banished from my queendom. Any attempt to enter by yourself, or by any other member of the royal family, will be met with execution.” Her gaze narrowed. “It will be in the same manner that just now nearly occurred. But, slower. BEGONE!” To punctuate Elsa’s decree, Anna slammed her right foot down, sending the tiny man and his army to the ground.



“Betrothed? BETROTHED?”, Hans gibbered. “You’re sisters!! You can’t…”. Anna rolled her eyes. “Either we are humans, and incest is a sin, or we are ‘monsters’, and are above human morals and laws. You can’t have it both ways.” Waving a hand across their bodies with a smirk, she continued, “And humans don’t tend to be this big.”


The duo looked down at him. A second later, a gold glow surrounded the prince and his army, and they vanished. Tiny gasps of shock echoed. “It’s okay, everyone.”, Elsa said. “We merely transported them back to the Southern Isles in a much quicker fashion.” Anna nodded. “There have been a few changes.” Both sisters blushed. “We may no longer be human, but we are still the same Anna and Elsa. We love our kingdom. We will serve it, and your, our subjects, with all that we are, as it always has been.”



Three months later, the sisters stood in a valley, facing each other. The week following had been one of laughter and games and dancing for Arendelle’s people. What better way to celebrate a wedding? One month after the victory over the Southern Isles, Elsa had talked to the church’s Bishop. As she had thought would happen, he would not marry them, for in the church’s eyes, it would still be incest. Anna and Elsa had taken great care to show their subjects that they had only changed physically. There had been fears of them proclaiming themselves goddesses, but, they had made it very clear they did not see themselves as such.



And so. “I, Queen Elsa I of Arendelle, take thee, Princess Anna of Arendelle to be my wife. In sickness and in health, for all the days of our lives, beyond death.” Tears glittered in their eyes. “I, Princess Anna of Arendelle, take thee, Queen Elsa I of Arendelle, to be my wife. In sickness and in health, for all the days of our lives, beyond death.” Their lips met, and a rainbow soared across the sky, almost as if their marriage was being blessed by a higher authority than the Bishop’s. Small voices shouting praise and congratulations floated to their ears, and the new couple began their long walk north to an uninhabited area for their honeymoon.



They would live, and guide Arendelle, for centuries to come. The world could not truly hope to understand what the monarchs had become, so theirs was not a storybook tale. But, as always, as long as Anna and Elsa had each other, they did not need a storybook tale ending.

Chapter End Notes:

Not as sexual as my others, but, hope you liked!