[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Emily saves a tiny girl from certain death and brings her to the safety of her dorm... or at least that's her intention.


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Crush, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 50989 Read: 41008
Published: August 26 2023 Updated: April 05 2024
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1425 words)

I've rethought this story dozens of times, but I was never satisfied with it. So I decided to post it in chapters as I get pieces that I'm happy with.

The first chapter is just an introduction to the characters and there is no real action, but I hope it's at least an interesting start!

09/02/2023 - Small addition

2. Chapter 2 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1641 words)

Finally here I am with the second chapter of the story!

This is another chapter with no action and lots of talk, but it's the last one like this. From the next it starts to get serious!

(P.S. I added a couple of extra details in the first chapter. Nothing huge, but they should help make the story flow better.)

3. Chapter 3 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1867 words)

Finally chapter three! It took me a little too long to post this, but I hope it turned out to be a good chapter!

(P.S. - I only changed one line in the previous chapter, where Emily now says that she found Jane at the park, being chased by a cat.)

4. Chapter 4 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2235 words)

In this chapter there is no action but a lot of feelings!

If this doesn't interest you, the next one will be exactly the opposite, otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

(P.S. Changed final paragraph to make more sense.)

5. Chapter 5 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2404 words)

Here is chapter 5!

Unfortunately it's not yet at the 'good' part, being only a prelude to it, but the next chapter will start directly from there!

6. Chapter 6 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3261 words)

Finally the main part is here! YaY!

7. Shana's Day by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2514 words)

(Warning: This chapter contains homophobic terms. While this is a work of fiction and the characters involved do not care, if this bothers you, do not read.)


A much more light-hearted chapter than the previous one, in which we see the gruff Shana interacting with other people outside the dormitory.

8. The Day After: Emily and Jane by VoreGirl [Reviews - 0] (2774 words)

This is another light-hearted chapter about the day after for Emily and Jane, with a hint of Maya in it. Hope you enjoy this one!

9. Suki's Day (Part 3) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2310 words)

This chapter introduces a little more plot for Suki, but ends at a place that sets up the next chapter, which has her and Nadia having a good time. Or rather just Suki. Not so much for Nadia...

10. Suki's Day (Part 4) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2932 words)

Here comes a new chapter!

This time I wanted to compare Emily and Suki directly, to show their differences in the same setting.

Hope you enjoy this one!

P.S. - Modified the initial part.

11. A New Week by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3378 words)

I finished the chapter at last!

It took me a little longer than usual, as this is the longest chapter yet and I had less time to write, but I hope it turned out well!

This chapter jumps ahead a week and we finally get to leave the day we have been stuck in for the last 10 chapters. And there will be a brand-new Shana! Or the same one, one week later...

Hope you enjoy it!

12. A New Week (Part 2) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3387 words)

Finally the new chapter where we get to see how Suki and Nadia's relationship develops a week after their first meeting!

This chapter turned out to be at least 50% bigger than I thought. That's why it took me a long time to finish it, but I hope it was worth it.

P. S.

I changed the last part of chapter 9 and the beginning of chapter 10. I hope it will be more believable and easier to read.

13. A New Week (Part 3) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3439 words)

I was finally able to get this chapter done, which was a pretty hard thing to do. I was working on it up until 5 minutes before I posted it and I hope it came out well.

In this chapter, Emily and Jane are sharing their feelings with each other and talking about the events of the past week.

Warning: This chapter contains references to past (non-sexual) child abuse.

14. A New Week (Part 4) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3045 words)

A new chapter, this time from Maya's perspective, about how she deals with one of the most difficult moments in her life. Being Emily-less.


I hope you enjoy it!

15. Resolution (Part 1) by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4643 words)

I finally got this chapter done!

I originally wanted to finish it by Christmas Eve, knowing that I wouldn't have time until after January if I hadn't, but it was only partially finished, so I had to give it up. But then new ideas came into my head, and when I went to pick it up again, there was nothing in it that I liked, so I had to start all over again.

In this chapter, you will see the first part of the conversation between Shana and the others, where some uncomfortable truths are going to be revealed. I tried not to over-dramatize it by cutting out parts that I thought were too much, but I do not know how well I did that.

Hope you enjoy it!

16. Shana day after - Part 1 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2542 words)

Finally got around to writing a chapter! (This is only half, but I wanted to post something, even if this is a two-parter).

The last two months have been extremely hard, and I still haven't completely healed. But I wanted to at least show that I'm still alive and do some writing. If only to show myself that I've done something!

As for the next chapter's date, I won't make any predictions. I just hope to finish and post it before 2 months...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading it!

17. Shana Day After - Part 2 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1848 words)

Here is the second part of the last chapter, where Shana and Maya finally talk about their true feelings.

Warning: Extremely fluffy in nature. May cause cavities.

18. Let's have a little chat. by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] (2510 words)

I finally finished writing. And this time I have 2 chapters!

Originally there was only going to be one chapter, now the second, which takes place after Shana and Maya's reconciliation. The chapter has been ready in theory for a few days, but I wanted to include some references to the discussion between Jane and Emily. At first I tried to include it as a flashback, but that would have broken up the action, and I didn't like that so much, so I decided to make it a separate chapter. In order for it to make sense, though, I had to put it before the other one. So I started writing this chapter with the intention of it being just a short interlude... Instead, it turned out to be almost as long as the other one. And it added a bit of lore to the story about Jane and her species as well.

In any case, I hope you enjoy it!

19. Shana Day After - Part 3 by VoreGirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2834 words)

This is today's second chapter. It marks the end of the Shana's Redemption saga. After this there will be the last saga, focusing on Suki...and maybe Nadia?

Happy reading!