- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter introduces a little more plot for Suki, but ends at a place that sets up the next chapter, which has her and Nadia having a good time. Or rather just Suki. Not so much for Nadia...

Suki looked at the unconscious bug in front of her curiously as she caught her breath.

Looking at her tiny body, many thoughts came to her mind.

One of them was to just screw the deal and eat her anyway.

The thought that the other insect had given himself up to her stomach's tender care to save her, only to find her together with him shortly after, was something she found very hilarious.

Not to mention her own reaction to waking up in the dark recesses of her stomach... with no escape from being slowly digested... the desperation of both of them in knowing that their entire existence had been reduced to just being a snack for her, nothing more than a passing moment of enjoyment for her-!

Letting out another moan of pleasure, Suki came again, this time just from thinking about what she could do with her new toy.

Feeling exhausted like never before, Suki had to use all her remaining strength to finally remove her hand from inside her panties… Although she didn't mind leaving it there, she couldn't continue like this either.

A giggle escaped her at the thought of pleasuring herself to death after fulfilling her most hidden desire...

But she couldn't. Not now that she had finally discovered the joys of it, which went far beyond her wildest imagination!

Looking at her hand, covered in her fluids, Suki found herself unconsciously rubbing it, enjoying what this slimy, sticky sensation aroused in her.

After a few minutes of this, her attention returned to her toy, who was still passed out…

"Well, if you have no intention of escaping or even waking up, then you have no one to blame but yourself…" Suki murmured, using her smeared hand to pick her up.

Once it was firmly in her hand, doused in her juices, Suki had a brief thought of tucking it into her panties and going home like that, but shook her head and discarded the idea.

While this was something she wanted to do, and definitely will, she didn't want to break her toy right away.

For now, she'll stick to things that are a little more… tamed. But in the future, when she will have a larger quantity of them at her disposal, then nothing will stop her anymore!

Tucking her into the breast pocket of her jacket before closing it, Suki began the arduous task of getting up... or at least she tried to.

'...maybe not yet...' Suki told herself, sitting back for a while longer, keeping herself busy cleaning up her hands, her lower parts an unsalvageable mess without taking a bath, while she waited for her legs to solidify enough for her to stand.

After a few minutes, when she had finished cleaning her hands but was still waiting for the go-ahead from her legs, Suki saw someone approaching her position.

Looking briefly, she saw a young brunette, probably the same age as the kusogaki, but less than half her height, meaning that, for once, she wasn't the shortest.

Proceeding to ignore her, she still managed to see her out of the corner of her eye.

The little girl, who had a lunchbox clutched in her hands, began to wander around, as if lost, while continuing to throw glances at her that she probably considered furtive, while in truth Suki found them extremely blatant and annoying.

Probably realizing that Suki couldn't care less about her, the girl became calmer before walking with a more confident step towards... the place where Suki had found the tinies!

Suddenly becoming interested, Suki continued to feign disinterest as she watched.

Looking completely away from the bush, the little girl dramatically threw a toy to the ground before looking at it and saying "Oops, I dropped it! I'll pick it up now!"

Suki cringed at the painful acting as she watched the little girl kneel on the ground rummaging through the bush... completely neglecting the doll beside her.

After spending some time like this, the little girl stopped and started looking around with a worried expression, searching the nearby bushes and grassy areas.

Suki began to think that perhaps this little girl knew something about the tinies…

After some more time, the little girl seemed shocked by what she had found, or rather, what she had not found.

"Where are they...?" she murmured worriedly, abandoning all pretense of stealth and uprooting leaves and shrubs in her search.

Once again left empty-handed, she looked around anxiously before her eyes fell back on Suki.

Before Suki could even stop her, the little girl quickly made a beeline for her, and said "Um... sorry to bother you. But have you by any chance seen... um... something... peculiar here?"

"That you even know such a word is the only 'peculiar' thing here. Now leave me alone." Suki responded in a manner that was, all things considered, very kind of her, being too tired to be more antagonistic for now.

"S-Sorry! I'll leave you alone now-" the little girl replied, looking away embarrassed, when her gaze fell on something on the table... something horrible.

"W-What is that...?!" the little girl asked, trembling, pointing to something on the table.

"What now..." Suki replied in annoyance before turning and seeing what she was talking about.

"Well, would you look at that..." she said in thought when she saw the crushed body of the tiny one from before "The remains of the insect from before... I have to throw it away."

“Is that… is that… a Little Folk?!” the little girl said faintly, looking like she was about to faint.

"Probably. Hard to say given how it looks now." Suki replied as she used the wipe she had cleaned herself with to pick up the body.

Scrunching it up, she said to the little girl, "Do something useful for once and throw it away, okay?" before tossing it to her.

With a squeal, the little girl dodged the ball and ran away in tears, her lunchbox falling from her hands and splitting open upon contact with the ground.

"Useless brat. No respect for adults or the environment..." Suki criticized, annoyed, without however having any intention of picking up her waste from the ground.

Looking down by chance, Suki noticed the open lunch box on the ground, and raised an eyebrow at the contents.

It was filled with various foods chopped up into tiny pieces.

"Um... either she wanted to feed this to the bugs, or she wanted to eat them using this as a side dish..." Suki commented with some curiosity before shrugging her shoulders "Not that it matters anymore. None of them will have anything to do with that junk anyway."

Huffing, Suki stood up, her legs now more or less okay, and started making her way back to the dorm.

About halfway there, Suki felt something move near her breast.

Surprised, she felt around there with her hand to figure out what it was, and heard a small, startled scream, which reminded her of the existence of her new toy.

"Honestly forgot about this thing. Glad I didn't accidentally mush it like the other one." Suki muttered to herself, starting to think about what to do with it.

Pulling out her cell phone, Suki searched through the bookmarks of her favorite websites and began to sift through them for some good ideas on how to play with her new toy.

Soon she was checking out new drawings and stories as well as her old favorites for interesting ideas, lost in the depths of her perversion.

Playing with it with her feet, drenching it with her saliva, showering it with her urine... there were many interesting ideas.

At the thought of trying all these things, Suki begins to pant with excitement.

The very thought of inflicting such degradation and dehumanization on the insect was almost enough to make her come without having to touch herself at all.

She was about to move her trembling hand into her panties for a third round when her cell phone chimed, indicating a message had come in, pulling her from her fantasy.

She looked at what had come to her, making a sound of annoyance at being interrupted "I hope it's not junkmail again, or I swear..."

Her thought was cut short when she saw, with a shocked look, who it had been sent from.

"This is from my mother! ...or her secretary, actually. Doubt she has time for me..." Suki thought to herself bitterly before she opened the message and read it.

In the beginning, she looked angry, but by the time she had read it, she had lost all emotion.

When she closed the message, she was half tempted to throw the phone away, but even though there was no great loss, she couldn't.

It only had three phone numbers on it, her parents' and Shana's.

She'd only used the phone once, to call Shana, to tell her to open the door when she went out and left her keys in the dormitory, but she didn't even answer...

The only thing on it that might have been of interest to her were her favorite Internet bookmarks, but they were already in sync with her laptop, so they wouldn't be lost.

No... the real reason she couldn't just dump her phone was that it was the way her family was keeping tabs on her.

It was only because they had a way to track her down if they needed to that she was free to do whatever she wanted… for now.

If she were to throw it away in an attempt to run away...

"Back in the Gilded Cage" Suki thought in despair before she shook her head and put her hands in her pockets, thinking back to the message that she had just read.

"But whether I like it or not, it seems like those days are coming back..."

She returned dejectedly to her dormitory, all her happiness gone.

When she got there, she saw it was empty. Everyone else was out doing their own thing.

The dumb blonde was living her own interpretation of the Aryan ideal, the violent monkey was probably off to beat up some poor fool who had the misfortune to meet her, and the kusogaki... Well, she didn't really care.

As she walked into her room, she took off her jacket. As she was about to toss it into the laundry basket, a squeak reminded her of the little memento of the day, and a smile returned to her face.

"Oh... I totally forgot about you, little bug!" she taunted as she opened her jacket's breast pocket, "Good thing you called out to me, or I would have forgotten you even existed!"

"But now you're awake, which means we can play together," she said, smiling excitedly as she thought of all the things she could do with her toy, "Are you ready?"

The bug did not say anything, it just looked up at her in silence, with a frightened look on its face, its body expanding and contracting like a croaking frog.

Suki tilted her head and looked at its frightened face, a smile coming to her face as the thought of what she was going to do with this new toy of hers came to her mind. She took the bug out of her jacket pocket and placed it on the bed. "What can we do to entertain ourselves?" she asked, taking off her shoes and placing them by the door before sitting on the bed facing it, "Any ideas you want to suggest, hm?"

Unfortunately, the bug did not come up with a creative answer to her question. It was just whimpering and begging her to let it go.

Suki made a show of considering the matter. For several seconds, she tapped her cheek thoughtfully. Then she shook her head.

"Letmego? Uh... No, sorry, never heard of that game. How about something else, like 'How long can you hold your breath against my armpit'? I heard that it's a classic!" Suki replied with a grin, happy to be able to ignore her worries for the moment and let off some steam.

"W-What will you do to me? Are you going to... k-kill me? P-Please... just tell me..." the bug said with a pitiful little face that would have endeared it to her... if she were as weak as that stupid blonde.

"Aww! Why would I want to kill you?" Suki said sweetly, before sneering "It would be a waste, since you are my only toy right now! But as soon as I have more of them, you will join the other bug in my stomach!"

Then she chuckled, "Well, that probably won't be the case, as I'm already in the process of digesting it. I'll have expelled it long before it's your turn..."

With a loud shriek... well, a little squeak, actually, the bug fell on the bed and cried its eyes out.

"What a bore... do something, keep me entertained!" Suki said, her grin turning to a pout as she watched the bug fall to its knees, crying.

When it just kept on crying, Suki rolled her eyes and pulled off one of her socks, "If you don't want to be interesting, I'll make you."

With two fingers, Suki took the bug by the waist and lifted it up, wiggling the sock in front of it to make sure it understood what was going to happen next.

"This will be your companion for the next little while. Would you like to get acquainted?" Suki said playfully, her lips curling into a smirk as she waited for the bug's reaction... which came in the form of screams and cries again, this time even more intense!

Frustrated, she pushed the bug into the sock, then pulled it up, letting the bug fall into the bottom of the sock.

Rather than take the chance of crushing it or suffocating it, she decided to keep her foot out of it for the time being.

Holding the sock in front of her, Suki watched as it began to wriggle noticeably, accompanied by the screeching and squawking of the bug inside, which gave her a great deal of pleasure.

"At last, some fun! Go for it, little bug!" Suki urged it on, giggling with delight as she did so.