- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally the main part is here! YaY!

'Bingo!' Suki thought joyfully as she saw what was right in front of her.

After discovering the possible presence of tinies near the lake, her spirits had risen again, but even she didn't think she would literally find them on the first try!

Looking up at her in silent shock there were not one, not two, but three tinies!

There were two who looked quite young, one a male and the other a female, and another male of larger build who looked older than both of them.

All three of them stood still looking up at her.

The two youngsters were shocked while the man just had a resigned look, probably already knowing from the smirk on Suki's lips that it wasn't someone with friendly intentions.

Suki didn't understand why none of them were even trying to escape since, in this thicket of weeds, they could probably escape from her clutches.

Their tiny brains probably needed a lot of time to activate even the most basic survival instincts, if they were even present in the first place, she surmised.

But in the end, it was better for her this way, since she didn't want to lose her prize now that it was so close.

Using a trick she had seen on a magic show on television, she kept moving her gaze between them and moving the fingers of her left hand, which was holding the weeds out of the way, to keep their attention on what was in front of them.

Meanwhile, her right hand was secretly sneaking around undetected to catch them off guard.

Once her hand was in position, she said "Gotcha!" and grabbed the two youths, who screamed in fear.

Alerted by their cries, the burly man turned to see what happened to them, but only ended up opening himself up to being captured by the other hand.

With her hands full of tinies, Suki giggled in delight "Oh my, I didn't imagine it would be so easy! I expected that at least one of you would try to run away, but instead you let yourselves get caught so quickly! Don't you even feel a little embarrassed?"

The only response she received was the terrified cries of the two youths and the silence of the man, but she paid no attention to it, too happy with the success of her little hunt.

Rising from her squatting position, Suki looked around her to see if there was anyone nearby.

Once she was sure she was alone, Suki smiled and walked towards a nearby picnic table 'Usually I wouldn't let myself be caught dead eating on something so filthy, but for today I can make a small concession.'

Once she arrived, she placed her three preys on the table to leave her hands free to adjust her skirt while she sat on one the benches that were part of it, probably the only reason why they hadn't tipped over or weren’t stolen.

Finally finally realizing their situation, the two youths immediately ran to the opposite side of the table from her, from which they looked down as if judging whether it was worth jumping.

However, Suki wasn't worried about them running away.

The table was quite high off the ground, which should discourage them from jumping off.

And even if their apparent lack of survival instincts drives them to do so anyway, the weeds on the ground should cushion the fall enough to ensure that they would only break their legs without dying on impact.

More than anything, what bothered her was the burly man, who was still standing exactly where she placed it and was looking at her with its arms folded.

"What are you looking at?" she said, irritated at its impassivity.

“Probably a monster, given the situation." he answered in a deep voice.

She instinctively recoiled, surprised by the fact that it responded to her.

Although she knew that the tinies could speak, and that they understood human speech, she did not expect one of them to talk to her.

Shaking off the shock, she resumed glaring at it, offended by its remark “How dare you address me that way, tiny?”

"Yeah... as I suspected." It said, rubbing its graying beard thoughtfully without bothering to give her an answer.

Gritting her teeth in fury at being snubbed like this, she stood up slightly and grabbed the two wanderers, who were walking helplessly along the opposite edge of the table, taking one in each hand.

Sitting back down, she dropped them on top of the man, but it sidestepped, letting them fall to the table in a tangle of limbs with a thud while never taking its eyes off her.

"Do any of you bird brains understand what situation you're in? Show me respect and stop ignoring me!" she said angrily, not understanding how these bugs could be so rude.

"Calm down gal, there's no need to get angry over such trivialities." the man said calmly, as if it were talking to a little girl.

"Maybe it's a little too complicated for your little heads..." Suki began, lacing her fingers together to support her chin as she looked down at them from under her glasses "But you are beneath me in every way, so you better address me as is appropriate, otherwise..."

"Otherwise you're going to kill us? You're going to do it anyway, I don't see the point in humiliating ourselves for your entertainment." the man said matter-of-factly, shocking everyone else.

The two youths looked in confusion between the man and Suki, as if to ascertain whether they were telling the truth or not, and when neither of them came out saying they were joking, they started screaming at the top of their lungs while begging for mercy.

With her patience at its limits, Suki decided it was time to take matters into her own hands "You're not afraid of death, huh? So how about I..."

With a sudden motion, she grabbed the boy in her left hand, letting only its head emerge from her closed hand, her thumb pressed against it “…get rid of this other bug? What do you think about that?"

The girl, somehow, managed to scream even louder than before, but the man remained unmoved "What about that? What are you trying to accomplish with this?"

“Just giving you a little hint regarding the difference in status between us, that's all.” Suki said lightly, trying to impress upon them her superiority.

“If you have to resort to threats and violence to gain someone's respect, doesn't that mean you might not deserve it?” the man retorted with complete nonchalance.

"Listen here, you little bug, you can't speak to me like-" Suki snapped angrily at its constant mocking of her, but she stopped her tantrum when she felt a wet sensation on her hand... and this time it wasn't because it had slipped into her panties.

Looking at her hand, she saw that the boy she was holding in it was now unrecognizable as such.

Evidently, in her act of anger, she forgot about its existence, ending up not only crushing its body in her hand, but also effectively decapitating it with her thumb.

With a sound of disgust, she released the lump of shapeless flesh onto the table, next to the other two, before rummaging through her bag again for the wipes.


The two survivors looked at the remains of their companion, both remaining silent, albeit for different reasons.

For the man, it wasn't the first time he had witnessed horrors like this, and he was almost desensitized to it, but for the girl...

It was not only the first time she had ever witnessed the death of someone so closely, but this person... was someone of the utmost importance to her... and now... was no more.

Releasing a heavy sigh, born from his feeling of failure, the man looked at Suki, who was cleaning her hand from the remains of her victim's body.

"Happy now?" he asked, disgusted by her cruelty and callousness.


"Hardly." Suki replied absentmindedly as she looked to see if her hand was clean before nodding and throwing the wipe into the pond.

"It's such a waste. I could have even gotten over the fact that it was dead, but reduced to this?" Suki continued, gesturing to the body with a grimace of disgust "There's no way I'm putting that in my mouth."

“Don't you have even an ounce of compassion?” the man shouted furiously, losing in one fell swoop any semblance of the calm it had shown so far "What you call it was a young boy! Little more than a child! Don't you feel anything about it?"

"Oh my, look how angry you got! Looks like you weren't so cool after all, were you?" Suki replied smugly, smirking at the fact that she had managed to get a reaction out of it… or at least, until she remembered that she was gloating at a bug, and her smirk changed to a frown.

"I can't believe how much time I'm wasting arguing with something as insignificant as you when I could already have you in my stomach!" Suki said with a huff, reaching out to take the man.

But before she could do so, the girl woke up from her stupor and started screaming "Shaun!" at the top of its lungs as it ran towards the battered body in front of them.

Surprised by the noise, Suki aborted her motion and looked towards the girl, who was shaking the corpse as she continued to cry and scream what was probably the boy's name.

"What's the matter with you now...?" Suki said exasperatedly, annoyed by all the noise it was making.

"You killed her brother, the only family she had left after losing their parents in a-" the man began to say, but Suki cut it off.

"Did I by any chance gave you the impression that I might be interested? Because I can assure you that I don't." she said, frowning.


The man sighed softly, rubbing his beard thoughtfully for a moment before attempting an alternative approach "You're going to eat me, aren't you? Then could you grant me one last wish? It's something you might be interested in as well."


Suki raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

The tiny man wasn't asking to be set free, which she had absolutely no intention of doing, but about something else...

She hummed in thought for a few seconds before answering.

"You're not asking me about letting the other bug free, are you? Because it’ll follow shortly after I swallow you..." Suki informed it as she reached for another wipe "Now take off those rags. I want to give you a quick clean before I put you in my mouth."


The man complied obediently, not wanting to risk annoying her again if he wanted to succeed in this final gamble "Oh, I have no intention of asking you to let her go, that would be stupid and pointless. No, my request is different." he replied as she lifted him with her hand and rubbed him with the wipe.

Suki hummed again without responding as she continued her work.

Once she was done, she examined his naked body like any other person would with silverware to see if it was clean.

Satisfied with her work, she nodded and placed him on the table again, on top of the towel "Okay... since I'm feeling generous and you're going to be my first tiny... I'll give you a minute to give me your sales pitch before sending you down into my stomach."

Rubbing his hands together, the man took a few precious seconds to mentally replay his speech, knowing that this was literally do-or-die... or rather, do-and-die.

His own death was inevitable, but if he failed here, then even the last of his pupils would follow him into death, and he could not allow it... not a second time. Even if that meant potentially consigning her to a worse fate than just dying.

Taking one last look at her hugging her dead brother as she cried, he steeled himself and placed himself in front of the cruel monster that was the cause of such suffering.

“She is completely worthless as food. She is too small and skinny to even be a snack, and would range from tasteless to unsatisfying depending on whether you eat her before or after me, who am significantly larger and fuller-bodied. This makes her definitely more useful as a slave than a one-time snack. Just imagine having one of us at your command, a tiny creature forced to follow your commands, constantly looking at you in terror and awe... isn't that better? You can treat it however you want with no repercussions because no one will know it exists. Only you. It will be your inside joke that no one knows about and that you will be able to laugh at in their face!” he said in one breath, ending up gasping for breath once he finished.

He looked up at her face, trying to detect some hint of her thoughts, and saw her face change from smirking to thoughtful, her eyes looking over to the right while her left hand rubbed her chin and her right hand was drumming on the table.

He was playing on her arrogance and self-centeredness, hoping to convince her to leave the girl alive, even if only as a toy.

But, now that he had used his last arrow... all he could do was hope that he had hit the mark.


Suki, for her part, felt intrigued.

She had no real intention of listening to her snack chatter, and her only intent was to wait for it to finish just so she could say no to its face and eat it together with the other while they despaired.

But... this idea wasn't half bad, and she already had some fun ideas in mind for her new toy...

Blinking in surprise, she realized she'd let herself, once again, be had by a tiny, but she just giggled at it.

After all, in the end, she would be the one to have the last laugh, while it… wouldn’t have much to laugh about very soon.

Smiling, she rested her head on her folded hands on the table.

"My... I must admit, I didn't expect you tinies to be so crafty... Twice you managed to make me dance to your tune... I have to congratulate you. But... now you're almost at the end of the line, and there's only one stop left. My stomach.” she said with a grin as she massaged her tummy, making a mental note to go bare-bellied the next time she went hunting for tinies, so she could better tease them about their fate.

“But, at least, I will grant you this little favor, and spare the other little bug. Although, to be honest, I don't really think this is in its favor... after all, even if there is life, it doesn't mean there is hope, I must admit..." she finished solemnly, appearing to be immersed in her memories, before chuckling and clapping her hands.

"Oh well, the moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived! How about we seal our agreement by you voluntarily walking towards your destiny?" Suki teased in amusement, winking at it before opening her mouth in front of the man and sticking her tongue out like a red carpet to show them the way.


Although already knowing that this would be his final destination, he couldn't help feeling intimidated by the dank, dark cave he faced.

Images of several times in which he saw his colleagues, friends and even family members disappear forever into the jaws of predators, both animals and, in some cases, even humans, crowded his mind.

Recoiling instinctively at the terror of what awaited him, he was just about to give up on his plan and try to escape when a delicate hand grabbed his wrist.

Turning in surprise, he was shocked to see the girl, covered in her brother's blood, looking at him in desperation "Don't do it, Master Sean... please...! Let's just run away! All… together…"

"Nadia..." Sean said emotionally, looking at her trembling figure and remembering what was at stake "I'm sorry."

With a backhanded blow, he threw Nadia to the ground before walking towards Suki's mouth "Be obedient to your mistress from now on, and do everything she says."

Standing up with a hand on her cheek, Nadia was just in time to see Suki's mouth closing on her master's figure, imprisoning him inside it "No... nonono! Let him go!"

Rushing towards the mouth, Nadia tried with all her strength to yank it open, but it was useless.


Watching the tiny bug grope her lips in panic, Suki rolled her eyes and grabbed it with her thumb and forefinger, removing it from her lips but keeping it close to her mouth.


Squirming to try to free herself from the grip, Nadia stopped when she saw movements in the mouth that indicated that something was being tasted inside it... her master.

Her efforts increased tenfold, struggling with every ounce of energy she had while begging the human to let her master go, but she only looked at Nadia impassively, as if she wasn't doing it with the intent to make her suffer, but as though she were just an uninvited guest... as if Nadia had been the one who had accidentally found herself a spectator at her banquet and the human in front of her was looking at her just to make sure that Nadia didn't make any unexpected move and disturb her.


This continued for a long time, with Suki gradually paying less attention to the girl and more to her prey.

The sensation of its body in her mouth, in constant movement and fear, any pretense of calm vanished in the face of the fact that, even before the terrible fate of being digested alive, it must also suffer the ignominy of being toyed with in her mouth, was a feast for the senses.

Throwing the girl unceremoniously onto the table, Suki proceeded to touch herself in the throes of ectasy.

One of her hands went to massage her breast, while the other dived into her panties with glee, eager to finally complete the task that had already been postponed over and over again today.

Meanwhile, she was moving her snack all around her mouth with her tongue, rubbing it on her palate, cheeks, teeth and even dipping it in the 'private pool' under her tongue, painting it with several coats of her saliva.


Nadia watched, transfixed, as the human proceeded to pleasure herself while tasting her master, increasing the intensity of her movements constantly while moaning in pleasure with her mouth closed.

Her movements became faster and more aggressive, groping her breasts with wild abandon while her other hand was in a flurry of activity in her nether regions, until... with a guttural scream aimed towards the sky, she threw herself backwards, only her trembling legs stretched out under the table preventing her from tipping to the ground.


Suki's mind was totally blank, devoid of thought.

She was panting heavily, feeling exhausted, every single muscle in her body refusing to move.

Resting for a few minutes, she gradually began to gain mobility again, managing to remove herself from the strange position in which she was. Pulling herself up with difficulty, she then dropped forward onto the table, grunting with the effort.

Breathing heavily with her mouth open, she tried to remember what had happened when she heard a whimper and, looking down, she saw a strangely familiar tiny.

Suddenly remembering what had happened, Suki thought aloud "Oh my… I must have… swallowed it while… I was… orgasming... but it was… phenomenal! I literally… didn't even… remember my name! And now… it's in my stomach… digesting! Awesome, isn't it?"

Nadia's response was to faint on the spot like a sack of potatoes.

"Yeah… exactly." Suki answered herself with a smile, ecstatic to have finally made her wish come true.

Chapter End Notes:

Now that I've finally reached this part, I'm going to take a week off to figure out how to continue with the story.

While I already have ideas, I didn't expect it to last more than three chapters, or to make a story more complex than 'giantess eats tiny, the end', as I originally thought it would be.

Up until now I was changing the plot chapter by chapter, depending on how the characters came out in it.

Now I want to try to think through my ideas a little more before the next chapter, so that I at least have a path to follow as I move forward.

Sorry about this!